Executive Legal Assistant Resume
Headline : Demonstrated history of working in the
legal services industry as well as the Corporate Sector. Skilled in the drafting and finalising of various legal documents, primarily business agreements.
Skills : Advanced Computer, Using MsOffice Salesforce.
- Managed and organized all aspects of corporate and based legal transactions.
- Coordinated document flow and logistical preparations.
- Produced legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, and contracts.
- Organized and maintained law libraries, documents and case files.
- Developed a working relationship with courts, clients, and attorneys.
- Analyzed client balance sheets for auditing purposes.
- Assisted attorneys with all legal matters.
Sr. Executive Legal Assistant Resume
Summary : Executive Legal Assistant within a company that offers the challenges of professional advancement while building longevity. Incorporate a blend of corporate legal work and litigation in field of work.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Saved the company thousands of dollars researching, negotiating and transferring the registered agents to another company.
- Compiled and maintained paperless files for new agencies including a producer agreement, W-9, licenses, and E&O information.
- Completed and executed all marketing agreements brought in by our producers.
- Ordered all office supplies.
- Maintained relationships with all vendors.
- Handled all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Met and greeted incoming visitors.
- Directed incoming calls to the proper channels.
Associates In Business
Jr. Executive Legal Assistant Resume
Summary : Over 3 years experience in the field of legal research, legal support, drafting of minutes, notices. Very good hand on legal title search, vetting of legal documents.
Skills : Management, Excel, Shorthand, Event Planning, Accounting, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe.
- Consisted of correspondence, legal documents, briefs, contracts, and lease agreements.
- Involved solid knowledge of redlining, and foot and endnotes and document compare.
- Researched and generated Excel reports and tables.
- Prepared PowerPoint Presentations for speeches and upcoming seminars, ensuring topics conveyed accurately and professionally.
- Partnered and five attorneys and coincide travel if attorneys traveling together.
- Made luncheon and dinner reservations.
- Tracked contracts from initial drafting through internal review to execution using excel spreadsheets.
Executive Legal Assistant III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging Executive Legal Assistant position, which will provide opportunities for career advancement while serving others.
Skills : Inventory Management, Sales Support, Project Management.
- Scheduled meetings, conferences, and depositions.
- Composed and drafts various correspondences for attorneys.
- Organized and track files of all important case documents and make them available and easily accessible to attorneys.
- Prepared expense reports.
- Answered, screen and directs telephone calls to appropriate parties.
- Prepared expense vouchers, track travel expenses, and outside counsel expenses.
- Performed general office procedures in the everyday running of a legal office.
Executive Legal Assistant II Resume
Objective : Looking forward for an opportunity to work in a challenging environment, where utilize knowledge skills in contribution effectively to the success of the organization and also for the improvement of personal skills.
Skills : Applying analytical, Paralegal.
- Provided complex executive administrative support and projected coordination for executives and senior management.
- Assisted with complex custom reports and cross-functional initiatives that required projected coordination, data collection, validation, and project reporting.
- Monitored and resolved administrative budget issues; included billing and payment authorization for planned and unplanned expenses and special events.
- Handled recharges across business units, tracks, and accounts for executive travel and business expenses.
- Interpreted and adhered to all OSHA, HIPPA and department policies and procedures.
- Provided a variety of difficult operational information to convey concepts and processes to new employees and to endure current staff was updated as required by law.
- Provided support to the Vice President and Assistant General Counsel of Medicare, to a Business Attorney, and a Labor and Employment Attorney.
- Maintained executive calendars, planned and scheduled meetings, and teleconferences.
Executive Legal Assistant/Associate Resume
Objective : Highly motivated accounts payable/receivable clerk offering a strong work ethic and determination to complete tasks in a timely manner. Accurate and detailed oriented with extensive bookkeeping and clerical knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft, Legal Terminology, Medical Terminology, Ability To Multi-Task, Billing, Typing 65 WPM, Clerical, Paralegal, Excellent Customer Service, Time Management.
- Opened files, entered claims and researched critical case data including statutes of limitations, the debtor's ability to pay, and assets.
- Contacted debtors to make demand letters for payment and file liens on their property in the event of non-compliance with payment demands.
- Produced complaints, exhibits, and summons, and tracked each stage of proceedings through the legal system.
- Coordinated courier services and debtors response, administered the demand for resolution and garnishment process once a judgment is obtained.
- Scanned all legal documentation into the appropriate database location.
- Generated new client proposals for legal services.
- Composed, typed, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes, routine correspondences and reports.
Executive Legal Assistant I Resume
Summary : Executive Legal Assistant who is skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining a strong attention to detail, employs professionalism and superior communication skills to meet client and company needs.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel, WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, STAC System, Practice Master, Westlaw, LexisNexis.
- Worked directly with the President, Vice President and Attorney in composing and typing routine letters of correspondence directly related to the purchase of companies and properties.
- Trained new employees on office equipment and job duties.
- Directed incoming calls to appropriate staff members.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Handled all media and public relations inquires.
- Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
- Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms.
- Wrote reports and correspondence from dictation and handwritten notes.
- Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
Associates Of Science
Executive Legal Assistant/Advisor Resume
Summary : Legal and Administrative Professional with experience concentrated in corporate healthcare, behavioral health, general corporate, home health care, litigation practice, and legal support.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Elite Enterprise 3.9, Elite Webview,.
- Supported and managed CEO/General Counsel in the Healthcare Corporate practice.
- Created, edited, revised and compile large, complex, formatted documents and presentations.
- Filed Lobbyist Registration and Expenditure Reports with the State of Illinois.
- Collaborated with CFO to ensure all bills, account receivables and payroll is accurately accounted.
- Attended various Board meetings to record and prepare minutes.
- Maintained multiple ticklers for various Board agendas.
- Managed attorney email account and address urgent emails when an attorney is not present.
- Managed Outlook calendar and contacts.
Executive Legal Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : An energetic problem solver and dedicated professional with extensive experience in providing professional and efficient administrative support to senior executives and attorneys in office administration, meeting planning and support.
Skills : MS Office Suite. MS Excel.
- Assisted clients with daily concerns, matters, and issues relating to either their cases and billing.
- Managed daily calendars for attorneys.
- Docketed all court dates, discovery deadlines, and reminders.
- Gathered and inputted the Owner's time into Abacus Law.
- Implemented and solely maintained a strict collection policy for attorney's fees.
- Prepared motions to withdraw, petitions for fees, memorandums of judgment, wage deduction citations, and citations to discovery assets.
- Completed written and verbal communications to clients, attorneys, and other related parties.
Executive Legal Assistant Resume
Summary : Executive Assistant with executive-level office management skills, as well as strength in project/event planning and problem solving. Readily adapts to change and exceeds expectations in quality.
Skills : Impeccable oral and written communication.
- Screened and prioritized President's mail, faxes, and e-mails.
- Managed President's numerous committee appointments and speaking commitments.
- Drafted, edited, tracked and responded to correspondence.
- Organized and maintained the President's extensive personal, administrative, and legal files.
- Collected and input matter data and deadlines into the case management database.
- Provided administrative support to Legal Affairs and Amicus Curiae Committees.
- Reviewed and summarized rules of procedure in court where amicus actions were filed.
- Prepared table of contents, tables of authorities and reviewed all filings for cite form, accuracy, and compliance with court requirements.
BA In Criminal Justice