Floor Leader Resume
Summary : Professional with experience in retail management and customer service seeking employment in a fast-paced, progressive establishment where would be able to advance knowledge and skills.
Skills : Pest Control. Father In Business For 35 Yrs, Pest Control.
- Demonstrated strong ability dealing with detailed responsibilities and high volume.
- Complimented on exceptional professionalism by a client who was a professor of professionalism.
- Dedicated customer service professional with experience as a Manager, Team Leader, and individual contributor with a focus on service excellence.
- Developed, coached, and mentored team members to respond to a high percentage of calls.
- Provided training to Internet Response Experts on new client scripts and informs Internet Response Experts of any updates or changes to client scripts.
- Provided coaching opportunities to Internet Response Experts on all campaigns.
- Rewarded team openly with casual dress days, free fifteen minute breaks, gifts and snacks.
Sr. Floor Leader Resume
Summary : To have the opportunity to grow in field and to expand responsibilities. Work in conjunction with the Quality Department for positive production results.
Skills : Journeyman Fixture Builder, Also Have Sales Expirence.
- Included quoting fixtures, customer sales, fixture design concepts, building and sourcing certification.
- Ordered all tooling and purchased items.
- Patrolled the call center floor to assist call center representatives with difficult customer situations and to accept second level calls.
- Started a recognition program that acknowledged all call center representatives that received 100% on their monitors twice in one month.
- Multi-tasked was required, as many projects were being handled simultaneously.
- Immediated supervisor of 30-40 employees per shift for a call center that averaged 600-900 incoming calls per day.
- Responsible for processing ten call review monitors per month for up to 50 call center representatives.
Jr. Floor Leader Resume
Objective : like to work hard for money. enjoy being outdoors and working with other people. able to multitask. like to work in a fast pace environment. a quick learner.
Skills : Manufacturing, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Sales, Receptionist, Scheduling, Shipping.
- Supervised employees and production and quality levels while maintaining a continuous improvement focus.
- Ensured safety, sanitation and quality control measures were consistently being used.
- Worked with the USDA inspector in reporting and correcting any issues in the plant.
- Provided all of the material, labor, equipment and services necessary for the completion of the project.
- Hired subcontractors to perform all or some portions of the construction work.
- Worked with a variety of contractors including but not limited to welders, electricians, plumbers etc.
- Worked in a team environment to meet deadlines.
Floor Leader III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a company where Able to grow as an individual and become part of a team. enjoy utilizing skills in customer service, would like to be a positive contribution and assist in continuous growth of a company where experience can be applied.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL, Management, Sales, Strategic Planning, Advertising, Fundraising, Event Coordination, Analytical Writing, Database Management.
- Included working with one to four customers at a time, recommending product, offering advice and information, and providing good customer service.
- Also assist in cashiering and use the product inventory and customer account data base to gather information.
- Enjoyed the competitive, face paced sales environment and the one on one with the customer.
- Experienced receiving product, labeling, and updating inventory.
- Worked with customer special orders, communicating with buyers and product reps, assisting in correcting mistakes, and mailing across the country.
- Included fielding calls throughout the store, restocking each store, remerchandising product displays, and taking inventory.
- Included operating technical mold making machinery.
Associate Of Science
Floor Leader II Resume
Headline : Assisted in employee performance reviews. Addressed all call related questions and concerns, as well as disciplinary issues. Defused contentious customer situations calmly and courteously.
Skills : 60 WPM, Bilingual Excel, Microsoft Word, Manageriale Experience, Leader.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Cross-trained and backed up other customer service managers.
- Adhered to all confidentiality requirements at all times.
- Met all customer call guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity.
- Solved unresolved customer issues.
- Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals.
- Trained staff on operating procedures and company services.
High School Diploma
Floor Leader I Resume
Objective : Updated customer orders from start to finish in an accurate and timely manner.
Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
Skills : Management, Sales.
- Propered distribution of mail throughout the law firm including USPS, UPS, FED EX, DHL and messenger packages that can weigh up to 50lbs.
- Responsible for creating client portfolios, which include but not limited to marketing schemes.
- Managed a team of four with their daily duties and weekly schedules.
- Handled client concerns regarding their ads.
- Established, maintained, and updated files, databases, records, and/or other documents for recurring internal reports.
- Maintained pipeline report and notify management of status as needed.
- Processed the documents received for each file, verifying the accuracy and completeness of each document.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Floor Leader Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a progressive organization where skills, experience, and enthusiasm will have valuable application, proving to be a long-term asset to employer.
Skills : Customer Service, Inbound Call Center Experience, Microsoft Word And Excel Experience.
- Inbounded call center.
- Monitored telephone and web based systems to ensure that the call volume and quality was not interrupted.
- Included leading the team and sales associates on floor.
- Served as part of the production unit, this position required significant interfacing with sales and management to achieve the stated goals.
- Responsible for quality and productivity for second shift Door Panel laminating department.
- Responsible for correctly sorting and stocking international packages to their designated areas.
- Responsible for training production staff.
Floor Leader/Manager Resume
Summary : Grow in knowledge and professional experience, and bring new ideas and skills to the team. Managing the relationship between the sales team and technical engineering to ensure that product requirements are being met as efficiently as possible.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Citrix.
- Responsible for managing and effectively running the sales floor.
- Educated teammates on product knowledge.
- Maintained cash drawer, assuring accurate count in and count outs.
- Responsible for zone maintenance.
- Maintainede and building good guest relationships to develop a client based business.
- Ensured sales floor is consistently sized and new freight is appropriately displayed.
- Performed all computer functions as they pertain to this job.
Floor Leader/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a company that will utilize customer relation skills and leadership skills with opportunity for growth, development and advancement within an expanding organization.
Skills : Technology Supervisor, Copy Center Supervisor, Assistant Manager.
- Responsible for coaching new team mates, training, assuring all guests that enter the store are taken care of and have a good shopping experience.
- Responsible for returns, taking care of guest issues, opening and closing the store, preparing deposits at the end of the day, as well as meeting my own personal sales goals.
- Responsible for our team meeting the stores credit card application goals and market share percentage each day, week, and month.
- Used had to have good pace and awareness each shift to ensure that the level of customer service was where it needed to be.
- Used basic math skills each day to calculate sales, goals and also preparing deposits.
- Assisted in opening new store Promoted sales, customer service, and product knowledge.
- Impacted teammates by suggesting types of clothing to pull for their guests.
Floor Leader Resume
Summary : Over 9 years experience in the industry Proven track record of managing and directing personnel. Skilled at building a strong team atmosphere. Communication, leadership, strong work ethic, and knowledge of industry are just a few of strengths.
Skills : Mechanic, Management Experience, Welding, Torch Use- Cutting And Heating.
- Managed employees in the prototype build and garage services division.
- Performed employee reviews based on proper documentation.
- Eexperienced with reading vehicle BOM, location and movement of parts needed for build, and process on allocation/ownership of parts.
- Distributed work load among employees and delegated persons when needed.
- Managed often exceeded 30-40 during high demand projects.
- Insured that goals of the company were met and exceeded.
- Communicated with engineering team via e-mail and verbal conversation.