Floor Leader Resume
Summary : Professional with experience in retail management and customer service seeking employment in a fast-paced, progressive establishment where would be able to advance knowledge and skills.
Skills : Pest Control. Father In Business For 35 Yrs, Pest Control.
- Demonstrated strong ability dealing with detailed responsibilities and high volume.
- Complimented on exceptional professionalism by a client who was a professor of professionalism.
- Dedicated customer service professional with experience as a Manager, Team Leader, and individual contributor with a focus on service excellence.
- Developed, coached, and mentored team members to respond to a high percentage of calls.
- Provided training to Internet Response Experts on new client scripts and informs Internet Response Experts of any updates or changes to client scripts.
- Provided coaching opportunities to Internet Response Experts on all campaigns.
- Rewarded team openly with casual dress days, free fifteen minute breaks, gifts and snacks.
Sr. Floor Leader Resume
Summary : To have the opportunity to grow in field and to expand responsibilities. Work in conjunction with the Quality Department for positive production results.
Skills : Journeyman Fixture Builder, Also Have Sales Expirence.
- Included quoting fixtures, customer sales, fixture design concepts, building and sourcing certification.
- Ordered all tooling and purchased items.
- Patrolled the call center floor to assist call center representatives with difficult customer situations and to accept second level calls.
- Started a recognition program that acknowledged all call center representatives that received 100% on their monitors twice in one month.
- Multi-tasked was required, as many projects were being handled simultaneously.
- Immediated supervisor of 30-40 employees per shift for a call center that averaged 600-900 incoming calls per day.
- Responsible for processing ten call review monitors per month for up to 50 call center representatives.
Jr. Floor Leader Resume
Objective : like to work hard for money. enjoy being outdoors and working with other people. able to multitask. like to work in a fast pace environment. a quick learner.
Skills : Manufacturing, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Sales, Receptionist, Scheduling, Shipping.
- Supervised employees and production and quality levels while maintaining a continuous improvement focus.
- Ensured safety, sanitation and quality control measures were consistently being used.
- Worked with the USDA inspector in reporting and correcting any issues in the plant.
- Provided all of the material, labor, equipment and services necessary for the completion of the project.
- Hired subcontractors to perform all or some portions of the construction work.
- Worked with a variety of contractors including but not limited to welders, electricians, plumbers etc.
- Worked in a team environment to meet deadlines.
Floor Leader III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a company where Able to grow as an individual and become part of a team. enjoy utilizing skills in customer service, would like to be a positive contribution and assist in continuous growth of a company where experience can be applied.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL, Management, Sales, Strategic Planning, Advertising, Fundraising, Event Coordination, Analytical Writing, Database Management.
- Included working with one to four customers at a time, recommending product, offering advice and information, and providing good customer service.
- Also assist in cashiering and use the product inventory and customer account data base to gather information.
- Enjoyed the competitive, face paced sales environment and the one on one with the customer.
- Experienced receiving product, labeling, and updating inventory.
- Worked with customer special orders, communicating with buyers and product reps, assisting in correcting mistakes, and mailing across the country.
- Included fielding calls throughout the store, restocking each store, remerchandising product displays, and taking inventory.
- Included operating technical mold making machinery.
Associate Of Science
Floor Leader II Resume
Headline : Assisted in employee performance reviews. Addressed all call related questions and concerns, as well as disciplinary issues. Defused contentious customer situations calmly and courteously.
Skills : 60 WPM, Bilingual Excel, Microsoft Word, Manageriale Experience, Leader.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Cross-trained and backed up other customer service managers.
- Adhered to all confidentiality requirements at all times.
- Met all customer call guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity.
- Solved unresolved customer issues.
- Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals.
- Trained staff on operating procedures and company services.
High School Diploma
Floor Leader I Resume
Objective : Updated customer orders from start to finish in an accurate and timely manner.
Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
Skills : Management, Sales.
- Propered distribution of mail throughout the law firm including USPS, UPS, FED EX, DHL and messenger packages that can weigh up to 50lbs.
- Responsible for creating client portfolios, which include but not limited to marketing schemes.
- Managed a team of four with their daily duties and weekly schedules.
- Handled client concerns regarding their ads.
- Established, maintained, and updated files, databases, records, and/or other documents for recurring internal reports.
- Maintained pipeline report and notify management of status as needed.
- Processed the documents received for each file, verifying the accuracy and completeness of each document.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Floor Leader Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a progressive organization where skills, experience, and enthusiasm will have valuable application, proving to be a long-term asset to employer.
Skills : Customer Service, Inbound Call Center Experience, Microsoft Word And Excel Experience.
- Inbounded call center.
- Monitored telephone and web based systems to ensure that the call volume and quality was not interrupted.
- Included leading the team and sales associates on floor.
- Served as part of the production unit, this position required significant interfacing with sales and management to achieve the stated goals.
- Responsible for quality and productivity for second shift Door Panel laminating department.
- Responsible for correctly sorting and stocking international packages to their designated areas.
- Responsible for training production staff.
Floor Leader/Manager Resume
Summary : Grow in knowledge and professional experience, and bring new ideas and skills to the team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Citrix.
- Responsible for managing and effectively running the sales floor.
- Educated teammates on product knowledge.
- Maintained cash drawer, assuring accurate count in and count outs.
- Responsible for zone maintenance.
- Maintainede and building good guest relationships to develop a client based business.
- Ensured sales floor is consistently sized and new freight is appropriately displayed.
- Performed all computer functions as they pertain to this job.
Floor Leader/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a company that will utilize customer relation skills and leadership skills with opportunity for growth, development and advancement within an expanding organization.
Skills : Technology Supervisor, Copy Center Supervisor, Assistant Manager.
- Responsible for coaching new team mates, training, assuring all guests that enter the store are taken care of and have a good shopping experience.
- Responsible for returns, taking care of guest issues, opening and closing the store, preparing deposits at the end of the day, as well as meeting my own personal sales goals.
- Responsible for our team meeting the stores credit card application goals and market share percentage each day, week, and month.
- Used had to have good pace and awareness each shift to ensure that the level of customer service was where it needed to be.
- Used basic math skills each day to calculate sales, goals and also preparing deposits.
- Assisted in opening new store Promoted sales, customer service, and product knowledge.
- Impacted teammates by suggesting types of clothing to pull for their guests.
Floor Leader Resume
Summary : Over 9 years experience in the industry Proven track record of managing and directing personnel. Skilled at building a strong team atmosphere. Communication, leadership, strong work ethic, and knowledge of industry are just a few of strengths.
Skills : Mechanic, Management Experience, Welding, Torch Use- Cutting And Heating.
- Managed employees in the prototype build and garage services division.
- Performed employee reviews based on proper documentation.
- Eexperienced with reading vehicle BOM, location and movement of parts needed for build, and process on allocation/ownership of parts.
- Distributed work load among employees and delegated persons when needed.
- Managed often exceeded 30-40 during high demand projects.
- Insured that goals of the company were met and exceeded.
- Communicated with engineering team via e-mail and verbal conversation.