Food Service Aide Resume
Objective : Food Service Aide experienced at registering patients, scheduling appointments, recording and filing patient medical records, experience in hospital setting as well as office setting. Enters orders and information quickly and accurately.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Spanish, Epic.
- Responsible for preparing food for the patients that were upstairs.
- Consistently kept a clean and safe environment by adhering to all federal, state and local sanitation and safety requirements.
- Built and fostered a team environment Consistently verified that kitchen staff followed all recipes and portioned serving guidelines correctly.
- Correctly and safely operated all kitchen equipment in accordance with set guidelines.
- Consistently tasted, smelled and observed all dishes to ensure they were visually appealing and prepared correctly.
- Correctly operated all bakery equipment, including ovens, proofers, fryers, sheeters, rounders, scales and mixers.
- Followed proper food handling methods and maintained the correct temperature of all food products.
Sr. Food service aide Resume
Summary : Over 2 years with excellent communication skills and rapid and precise customer service skills and 11 years of food service experience.
Skills : Dietary Aide.
- Prepared food items consistently and in compliance with recipes, portioning, cooking and waste control guidelines.
- Verified proper portion sizes and consistently attained high food quality standards.
- Maintained a skilled kitchen staff by properly coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Instructed new staff in proper food preparation, food storage, use of kitchen equipment and utensils, sanitation and safety issues.
- Actively involved in cost control, sanitation, menu development, training, recruitment, private dining and catering.
- Ensured all staff understood expectations and parameters of kitchen goals and daily kitchen work.
- Led shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
- Maintained smooth and timely operations in preparation and delivery of meals and kitchen sanitation.
Jr. Food Service Aide Resume
Objective : Exceptionally talented and resourceful with over 10 years of experience in planning, organizing and overseeing the preparation, and serving of food to patients, visitors and employees in a healthcare environment.
Skills : Warehouse associate pick and pack.
- Distribute and obtain patient menus from floors, assisting patient in food selections as needed; document diet changes.
- Count and label patient menus; prepare paperwork required to calculate amount of foods needed for meals.
- Prepare salads, garnishes and Jell-O; wash fruit and vegetables; prepare trays for special dinners, assemble sandwiches, pies, cakes, and deserts.
- Prepare food trays and ice water to patients.
- Distribute food trays and ice water to patients.
- Retrieve eaten food trays from patients, recording food and fluid intakes.
- Distribute between meal nourishment to patients.Operate ADT and CBORD diet office management computer system to receive or send patient information.Portion and serve food to employees and visitors.
- Set up, deliver and serve at special catering functions.
Food Service Aide III Resume
Headline : Dependable and dedicated individual seeking full or part time employment within a challenging customer service or hospitality related positions allowing for the opportunity to utilize and build upon six years of experience in various fields.
Skills : Office skills, phones, filing, faxing, charting, greeting clients.
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments, hotel rooms, and cars.
- Prepare bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines, and accept payment or make change.
- Cook food or prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Balance receipts and payments in cash registers.
- Wrap menu item such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.
- Scrub and polish counters, steam tables, and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.
A.S In Business Administration
Food Service Aide II Resume
Objective : To obtain a professional career position that allows me to utilize my experience, skills and team effort which can be exchanged for longevity, career advancement and fulfillment.
Skills : Computer.
- Participated in the preparation, cooking, and artistic presentation and service of a variety of food items in large quantities for daily meals and special events, serving customers, taking orders for breakfast and lunch times.
- Prepared dishes according to recipe requirements.
- Ensured all foods meet the standard of excellence.
- Kept kitchen and station clean, stocked and sets up rotation.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Maintained a positive relationship and promoted a cooperative, harmonious work climate.
- including overseeing all aspects of a meal service, from order taking to tray assembly and delivery, to working in a cafeteria.
- Transferred food, supplies and equipment between storage areas and kitchen and/or cafeteria.
Food Service Aide I Resume
Summary : Secure a position that will enable me to use strong communication & organizational skills, customer service background and ability to work well with people. The transferable and interpersonal skills learned from my previous work experiences can benefit me in my prospective work.
Skills : Food, Elderly, HIPPA, Resident rights.
- Placed food trays over food warmers for immediate service, and stored them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
- Stocked cupboards and refrigerators, and tended salad bars and buffeted meals.
- Worked on assembly lines adding cutlery, napkins, food, and other items to trays in hospitals, cafeterias, airline kitchens, and similar establishments.
- Cleaned work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
- Loaded dishes, glasses, and tableware into dishwashing machines.
- Distributed menus to hospital patients, collected diet sheets, and delivered food trays and snacks to nursing units and directly to patients.
- Prepared and served a variety of beverages such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Lead Food Service Aide Resume
Headline : Looking for employment where I'll have the opportunity of using excellent communication and interpersonal skills in serving the customers.
Skills : MS Office, Power point.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen and storeroom areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Ensure clean wares are stored in appropriate areas.
- Use detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to clean dishes.
- Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing.
- Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue.
- Sort, soak, and wash/re-wash silverware for use.
Bachelor Of Science
Food Service Aide/Worker Resume
Objective : Hardworking Food services assistant with extensive knowledge of various diets such as kosher, low-carb, low-fat, sodium restricted and vegan. Experienced Line Cook with exceptional knowledge of a wide variety of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques in a fast-paced environment. High-energy focused on promoting customer satisfaction through exceptional service. Courteous and professional with a great sense of humor.
Skills : Fast-Learner, Computer Skills, Customer Service, Ability to Organize, Social Skills.
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weights and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Stores foods in designated areas in accordance with wrapping, dating, and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Ensures compliance with sanitation and safety requirements.
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
Associate Of Arts
Food Service Aide/Supervisor Resume
Headline : High-energy customer service focused on promoting customer satisfaction through exceptional service. Courteous and professional with a great sense of humor.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion.
- Maintained knowledge of current menu items, garnishes, ingredients and preparation methods.
- Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Appropriately suggested additional items to customers.
- Promptly served all food courses and beverages to guests.
- Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested.
- Effectively communicated with kitchen staff regarding customer allergies, dietary needs and other special requests.
- Managed closing duties, including restocking items.
Food Service Aide/Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Food Service Aide with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Mathematics, Computer Skills, HTML, Internet, Keyboarding, Typing, Writing, MS Office.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver meals to individuals with special dietary needs.
- Accept payment from customers, and make change as necessary.
- Clean and organize eating, service, and kitchen areas.
- Notify kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Communicate with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints.
- Prepare daily food items, and cook simple foods and beverages, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, pizza, or coffee using proper safety precautions and sanitary measures.
- Select food items from serving or storage areas and place them in dishes, on serving trays, or in takeout bags.
Food Service Aide/Coordinator Resume
Headline : 7 years of experience supporting the food service operations at 3 highly focused centers. Proficient software and computer knowledge and an exceptional ability to pick up new technology quickly.
Skills : Typing, Reading, Microsoft Office, Basic Computer Skills, Cashier.
- Answered questions regarding the merchandise.
- Greeted customers and ascertained customers' needs.
- Helped customers with questions, problems and complaints in person and via telephone.
- Stocked shelves and supplies and organized displays.
- Organized racks and shelves to maintain the visual appeal.
- Verified that all customers received receipts for purchases.
- Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
- Trained and served as a peer coach for new sales associates.
Food Service Aide Resume
Objective : A hardworking, determined, and self-motivated individual with outstanding communication skills looking to become a valuable contributor as the Communications.
Skills : HTML/CSS, PHP, 40 wpm typer, Microsoft Office.
- Prepare & maintain adequate levels of food and supplies.
- Maintain an orderly and clean kitchen and cafeteria.
- Adhere to friendly, courteous and professional guest service policies.
- Complete all assignments in regards to daily food preparation.
- Performed sanitation duties within the work area.
- Ensured that equipment and food service items are sterilized and available to customers.
- Answered telephones and transferred calls to appropriate staff members.