Front Of The House Manager Resume
Headline : Strong Skills Include: Diligent attention to customer satisfaction Demonstrating competence and responsibility through daily work performance Adaptable to fluctuating work environments Independently troubleshoot and resolve issues. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Management, House keeping.
- Staffed and trained the front of the house employees consisting of 40 staff members.
- Exhibited leadership ability through empowerment and understanding of position responsibilities.
- Regulate communication between employees, general manager, kitchen manager, and operational director.
- Managed and maintained relationships with vendors.
- Verified accounts payable and placed weekly orders.
- Utilized competent interpersonal skills with employees, vendors, and the general public to facilitate positive business relationships.
- Utilized daily sales reports to make deposits and ensured accuracy of transactions.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Front Of The House Manager Resume
Objective : A results-driven and customer-centric restaurant operations manager, with proven accomplishment in regional training, hospitality, beverage selection, process improvement, program management, Back-of-the-House (BOH) and Front-of-the-House (FOH) management, leadership training, labor management, staffing, and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training & Development, Leadership Training, Cost Management, Quality Control.
- Set up hiring site for restaurant.
- Established and maintained vendor relationships.
- Selected and hired talent for FOH and BOH positions.
- Ensured company standards of setup, installation, and aesthetics.
- Supervised dining room during shift to ensure all guests' needs were met and quality standards were upheld.
- Drove shift through multitasking and high level of energy.
- Visited guests to build rapport and relationships.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Front Of The House Manager Resume
Summary : High energy restaurant manager who is an efficient and creative shift leader. Strong knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
Skills : Management , Customer Service.
- Bought wine cost from 40% to 29%.
- Restructured and oversaw FOH training program.
- Resolved problems for guests and employees.
- Enforced standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Made the schedule for front of the house, food orders, inventory, supervised staff.
- Maintained payroll and upkeep of the business' invoices and bills.
- Controlled stock and inventory to maintain projected budget.
High School Diploma
Asst. Front Of The House Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a managerial position that would allow to utilize leadership, organization, and human relation skills.
Skills : Leadership, Customer suppot.
- Sustained projected profit margins.
- Organized and facilitated large party events.
- Managed 25-35 employees per location.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
Associate Front Of The House Manager Resume
Objective : Experience in leadership and verbal communication Three years experience in management Eight years experience in customer service Experience and success in high volume stress situations.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Office And Excel, Customer service.
- Performed payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submi ing payroll.
- Monitored compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities.
- Scheduled use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions, and negotiate details of arrangements with clients.
- Planned menus and food utilization based on anticipated number of guests, nutritional value, palatability, popularity, and costs.
- Organized and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performance in dining and lodging facilities.
- Reviewed work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Recorded the number, type, and cost of items sold to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
Front Of The House Manager III Resume
Summary : Desire a position to continue working in the hospitality industry. Thrive on the challenges, diversity and seeing the rewards of stores team work all come together.
Skills : Production And Retail Management.
- Served as the Human Resource Manager for the staff employees, which consisted of scheduling, reviews, new hires and training.
- Educated customers on product and service offerings.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Oversaw all daily operations of store location.
- Collaborated with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire visit.
- Responsible for handling different cuisine and dynamic operations.
- Managed office operations, including inter/intra departmental coordination, logistics of supplies quantitatively and qualitatively and exercised cost controls.
Bachelor's In Fashion Merchandising
Front Of The House Manager II Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Front Of The House Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Computer, Microsoft Word, Communication.
- Researched new programs that allow us all to perform very best, such as taking online certification classes, and staying up to date on our training.
- Handled guest relationship, planning and executing the operations to ensure quality service, managing guest requests, complaints and feedbacks and displaying cordial attitude towards them for referral & repeat business to enhance profitability.
- Achieved a high guest satisfaction indices score.
- Monitored front of the house labor costs through constant evaluation of training and productivity.
- Implemented systems, plans, processes and procedures to facilitate smooth functioning of overall operations and enhanced operational efficiency.
- Inspected cleanliness and proper set up.
- Enforced compliance with the highest standards of service.
Front Of The House Manager I Resume
Headline : Hardworking manager/server who thrives under pressure and goes above and beyond to create unforgettable guest experiences. Detail-oriented and driven with expertise in problem solving, managing daily office functions and nightly financial countdown of the restaurant. Highly organized and detail orientated.
Skills : Manager, Bartender, Good communication skills.
- Managed to deliver excellent service well within quality and budget parameters.
- Trained and developed front of the house staff in all areas of cost control as needed.
- Monitored front of the house labor costs through constant evaluation of training and productivity also monitors front of the house labor costs through constant evaluation of training, productivity.
- Implemented and maintained all operational procedures and programs related to front of the house and guest-related service operations.
- Managed day to day operations of a full service restaurant.
- Responsible for Interviewing, hiring, training and performing exit interviews for all employees.
- Scheduled all staff day and evening shifts.
High School Diploma
Lead Front Of The House Manager Resume
Objective : To use extensive knowledge of restaurant management and guest service to lead any business in a profitable and positive direction.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Sales.
- Assisted with purchasing and maintaining inventory.
- Prepared deposits, banking.
- Maintained all areas of restaurant.
- Prepared and organized events for local hotels.
- Trained a well organized staff by developing and implementing a clean and professional environment for all to enjoy.
- Implemented proper dress code, work ethics and attendance policy with incentives.
- Estimated food consumption, placed orders with suppliers, and scheduled delivery of fresh food and beverages.
Front Of The House Manager Resume
Summary : To utilize the many years of management experience in a fast-paced and growing service industry along with high-end retail sales experience and customer service into a career with a stable and reputable company that will allow for personal growth and possible advancement from within.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Professionalism, Honesty & Integrity.
- Resolved customer complaints about food quality or service.
- Directed cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and kept appropriate records.
- Monitored actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and alcohol regulations are obeyed.
- Used computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Checked quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Met with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items.
- Totaled receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
AAS In Computer Programming