Garden Sales Associate Resume
Objective : To work in an environment that is encouraging and progressive.Proficient in making customers comfortable and satisfied while ensuring optimal services.
Skills : Customer services, retail sales, order pulling, stocking/restocking, loading, packing.
- Responsible for providing quick, friendly customer service by answering customers questions.
- Provided purchase assistance and keeping shelves stocked.
- Assigned primarily to one zone on the sales floor, but may be required to work in other areas.
- Able to operate/demonstrate/explain merchandise in assigned area.
- Able to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and knowledge of weights and measures.
- Understood and responded appropriately to basic customer and employee Inquiries.
- Read, wrote and communicated using English language sufficient to perform job functions (Other preferences will be given for special language skills when there is a business need).
Certification In Title
Sr. Garden Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Objective is to obtain a position that will allow to use strong communication skills and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, Time Management , Organizational .
- Responsible for sales on the floor as well as customer service and stocking.
- Maintained a stellar safety record.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommend, selected, and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
Jr. Garden Sales Associate Resume
Headline : To work for a company where growth and safety are priority. Merchandising professional successful at representing consumer tastes in the retail market.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Team Work, Positive Attitude.
- Assisted in the processing and replenishing of merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assisted in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assisted customers with selection and transport of items.
- Performed regular maintenance of garden center including watering plants and cleaning of the area.
- Stocked merchandise and serviced Customers.
- Assembled patio furniture, outdoor equipment such as lawn mowers, barbecue grills, sheds, etc.
- Created pricing labels for products displayed.
Did Not Complete In Sociology
Asst. Garden Sales Associate Resume
Headline : Seeking a position to utilize focus on outstanding customer service as a team leader, or entry level with room for advancement.
Skills : Extensive Woodworking Experience Including Power Tool Specialization, Computer.
- Made decisions on markdowns when necessary to satisfy customer.
- Executed daily stock maintenance: all products were signed, displayed, lit and cleaned daily.
- Responsible for Customer service, Stocking, using first phone, helping with anything anyone needed, started training to be certified on fork lift.
- Assisted customers in landscaping designs for their homes.
- In charged of keeping track of in-stock merchandising and assembly of garden and barbecue equipment.
- Kept the store clean for opening and closing shifts.
- Followed safety protocols for hazardous materials.
High School Diploma
Garden Sales Associate III Resume
Summary : Hard Worker who thrives in labor. Highly skilled in listening and communication. Able to learn new skills quickly and proficiently. Having great attendance. Following all safety procedures for a greater work environment.
Skills : English Language, Critical Thinking, Monitoring, Judgment And Decision Making.
- Responsible in maintaining organized and stocked work area.
- Responded to questions and concerns that customers had.
- Provided excellent customer service .
- Assisted customers with landscaping needs.
- Designed and built landscaping displays.
- Managed restocking of garden department nightly.
- Provided excellent customer service to all customers.
Garden Sales Associate II Resume
Objective : Hardworking and motivated professional looking to transition duty to the civilian workforce. Highly motivated with more than 5 years of experience and achievements. Proven to operate in fast-paced and challenging environments.
Skills : Data Entry, Sales, Customer Service, Computer , Advertising.
- Determined price schedules and discount rates.
- Monitored customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Itemized and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Compared merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Took inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Stocked shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Transported packages to customers' vehicles.
B.S. In Criminology
Garden Sales Associate I Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position in a high quality drafting environment where experience and academic skills will add value to organizations operations.
Skills : Customer service, Communication skills.
- Assessed customers' wants and needs concerning their prospective purchase and tailoring a personalized tour of the available product.
- Loaded products weighing up to 1000 or more pounds onto trailers for delivery.
- Loaded and unloaded merchandise into boxes for shipment.
- Guaranteed a clean work environment and that all products in the showroom are aesthetically presentable, functioning, and easily interactive for customers.
- Ensured that no safety hazards exist for customers or fellow employees.
- Oversaw special orders and after-hours, urgent shipping jobs.
- Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping.
Lead Garden Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Dedicated employee with experience in maintenance, food service and retail. Known among peers and supervisors for good work ethic and reliability.
Skills : Critical Veterinary Care, Emergency Veterinary Care, Cornerstone.
- Performed several duties, such as cashier, forklift operator, manifest and RF scanner.
- Unloaded trucks and placed freight on store equipment.
- Provided excellent customer service at all times.
- Handled transactions and returns with speed and accuracy.
- Welcomde customers into the store and help them find the products they need.
- Associated Stock and maintain the garden's appearance.
- Responsible for keeping the plant's watering schedule.
Certificate Of Achievement In National Defense Service Medal
Garden Sales Associate/Representative Resume
Summary : Extensive experience managing and mentoring database, web, and software development groups consisting of designers, developers, engineers, DBAs, and QA staff.
Skills : Administrative, Customer service, and Cashiering .
- Responsible for helping customers by answering questions about the product, stocking shelves and making the department look nice and clean.
- Learned valuable sales tactics at job and this allows to feel comfortable in a sales position.
- Referenced upon request.
- Maintained inventory and count of product both on shelf and in warehouse.
- Able to operate paint mixing station.
- Returned merchandise and goods to proper stations.
- Managed customers returns and knowledgeable in specific department products.
Garden Sales Associate Resume
Objective : An organization that will utilize skills and abilities to their fullest potential while allowing to continue to expand those skills that are beneficial for the company.
Skills : Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer/Google Chrome, Managing and Troubleshooting PCs.
- Assisted customers in planting and design landscaping.
- Suggested and upsold plantings according to lighting and watering needs.
- Sold and loaded rocks and pavers.
- Reloaded stock using forklift and kept abreast of inventory.
- Written on line appreciation for great customer service, earning store acknowledgment for a job well done.
- Earned bonuses and Homer Bucks in a very short time.
- Organized and demonstrated the diy classes.
High School Diploma