Garden Sales Associate Resume
Objective : To work in an environment that is encouraging and progressive.Proficient in making customers comfortable and satisfied while ensuring optimal services.
Skills : Customer services, retail sales, order pulling, stocking/restocking, loading, packing.
- Responsible for providing quick, friendly customer service by answering customers questions.
- Provided purchase assistance and keeping shelves stocked.
- Assigned primarily to one zone on the sales floor, but may be required to work in other areas.
- Able to operate/demonstrate/explain merchandise in assigned area.
- Able to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and knowledge of weights and measures.
- Understood and responded appropriately to basic customer and employee Inquiries.
- Read, wrote and communicated using English language sufficient to perform job functions (Other preferences will be given for special language skills when there is a business need).
Certification In Title
Sr. Garden Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Objective is to obtain a position that will allow to use strong communication skills and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Outlook, Time Management , Organizational .
- Responsible for sales on the floor as well as customer service and stocking.
- Maintained a stellar safety record.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommend, selected, and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
Jr. Garden Sales Associate Resume
Headline : To work for a company where growth and safety are priority. Merchandising professional successful at representing consumer tastes in the retail market.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Team Work, Positive Attitude.
- Assisted in the processing and replenishing of merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assisted in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assisted customers with selection and transport of items.
- Performed regular maintenance of garden center including watering plants and cleaning of the area.
- Stocked merchandise and serviced Customers.
- Assembled patio furniture, outdoor equipment such as lawn mowers, barbecue grills, sheds, etc.
- Created pricing labels for products displayed.
Did Not Complete In Sociology
Asst. Garden Sales Associate Resume
Headline : Seeking a position to utilize focus on outstanding customer service as a team leader, or entry level with room for advancement.
Skills : Extensive Woodworking Experience Including Power Tool Specialization, Computer.
- Made decisions on markdowns when necessary to satisfy customer.
- Executed daily stock maintenance: all products were signed, displayed, lit and cleaned daily.
- Responsible for Customer service, Stocking, using first phone, helping with anything anyone needed, started training to be certified on fork lift.
- Assisted customers in landscaping designs for their homes.
- In charged of keeping track of in-stock merchandising and assembly of garden and barbecue equipment.
- Kept the store clean for opening and closing shifts.
- Followed safety protocols for hazardous materials.
High School Diploma
Garden Sales Associate III Resume
Summary : Hard Worker who thrives in labor. Highly skilled in listening and communication. Able to learn new skills quickly and proficiently. Having great attendance. Following all safety procedures for a greater work environment.
Skills : English Language, Critical Thinking, Monitoring, Judgment And Decision Making.
- Responsible in maintaining organized and stocked work area.
- Responded to questions and concerns that customers had.
- Provided excellent customer service .
- Assisted customers with landscaping needs.
- Designed and built landscaping displays.
- Managed restocking of garden department nightly.
- Provided excellent customer service to all customers.
Garden Sales Associate II Resume
Objective : Hardworking and motivated professional looking to transition duty to the civilian workforce. Highly motivated with more than 5 years of experience and achievements. Proven to operate in fast-paced and challenging environments.
Skills : Data Entry, Sales, Customer Service, Computer , Advertising.
- Determined price schedules and discount rates.
- Monitored customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Itemized and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Compared merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Took inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Stocked shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Transported packages to customers' vehicles.
B.S. In Criminology
Garden Sales Associate I Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position in a high quality drafting environment where experience and academic skills will add value to organizations operations.
Skills : Customer service, Communication skills.
- Assessed customers' wants and needs concerning their prospective purchase and tailoring a personalized tour of the available product.
- Loaded products weighing up to 1000 or more pounds onto trailers for delivery.
- Loaded and unloaded merchandise into boxes for shipment.
- Guaranteed a clean work environment and that all products in the showroom are aesthetically presentable, functioning, and easily interactive for customers.
- Ensured that no safety hazards exist for customers or fellow employees.
- Oversaw special orders and after-hours, urgent shipping jobs.
- Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping.
Lead Garden Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Dedicated employee with experience in maintenance, food service and retail. Known among peers and supervisors for good work ethic and reliability.
Skills : Critical Veterinary Care, Emergency Veterinary Care, Cornerstone.
- Performed several duties, such as cashier, forklift operator, manifest and RF scanner.
- Unloaded trucks and placed freight on store equipment.
- Provided excellent customer service at all times.
- Handled transactions and returns with speed and accuracy.
- Welcomde customers into the store and help them find the products they need.
- Associated Stock and maintain the garden's appearance.
- Responsible for keeping the plant's watering schedule.
Garden Sales Associate/Representative Resume
Summary : Garden Sales Associate is responsible for providing expert knowledge on plant care and maintenance, as well as identifying the needs of customers and helping them select the appropriate plants for their environment.
Skills : Administrative, Customer service, and Cashiering .
- Responsible for helping customers by answering questions about the product, stocking shelves and making the department look nice and clean.
- Learned valuable sales tactics at job and this allows to feel comfortable in a sales position.
- Referenced upon request.
- Maintained inventory and count of product both on shelf and in warehouse.
- Able to operate paint mixing station.
- Returned merchandise and goods to proper stations.
- Managed customers returns and knowledgeable in specific department products.
Garden Sales Associate Resume
Objective : An organization that will utilize skills and abilities to their fullest potential while allowing to continue to expand those skills that are beneficial for the company.
Skills : Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer/Google Chrome, Managing and Troubleshooting PCs.
- Assisted customers in planting and design landscaping.
- Suggested and upsold plantings according to lighting and watering needs.
- Sold and loaded rocks and pavers.
- Reloaded stock using forklift and kept abreast of inventory.
- Written on line appreciation for great customer service, earning store acknowledgment for a job well done.
- Earned bonuses and Homer Bucks in a very short time.
- Organized and demonstrated the diy classes.
High School Diploma