General Office Assistant Resume
Objective : Energetic and reliable individual with excellent organization, communication and relationship-building skills. Committed and motivated individual with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative. Result driven, proactive and resourceful. Works well with diverse groups of people. Quality-focused and efficient with daily operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook some Access. Typing, organizational skills, customer service, multi-line phone, bookkeeping, filing, set up and maintain an office.
- Performs a full range of office support assignments and uses judgment in making decisions where alternatives are determined by established policies and procedures.
- Checks and/or compares documents, forms, applications, or other materials for accuracy, completeness, grammar, and format.
- Composes routine correspondence and memoranda in accordance with instructions. Collects, sorts, batches, alphabetizes, codes, and/or places in numerical order various documents for filing, storage, or processing. Organizes maintains, and/or purges files, documents, and/or logs.
- Prepares and processes bills, invoices, receipts, statements, checks, and other financial documents.
- Receives and responds to inquiries by providing directions, instructions, promotional material, or other general information or referring such inquiries to the appropriate persons.
- Reviewed all applications to determine qualifications for open manufacturing positions Performed all new hire orientations Maintained time clock accuracy Provided reports and other support requested by Plant Manager, Operations Manager, HR Manager, or Office Manager.
- Performing general clerical duties that include faxing, photocopying, receiving, opening and delivering mail, creating and maintaining files Recording accounts payable transactions Updating AP ledger.
Certificate In Medical
Jr. General Office Assistant Resume
Summary : Talented and resourceful Professional offering a unique blend of cross-functional skills resulting in more than 10 years of customer services experience. Proven ability to balance priorities, meet tight deadlines and produce superior quality. Known for thriving in a dynamic, high -pressure environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Operated office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers Computed, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Maintained and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Completed work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments Opened, sorted and routed incoming mail, answered correspondence, and prepared outgoing mail.
- Reviewed files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Processed and prepared documents and reports.
- Managed office staff, monitored schedules, and directed workload.
- Typed, format, proofread and edit correspondence and other documents, from notes or dictating machines, using computers or typewriters.
Bachelors Of Science
Sr. General Office Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain an executive level position within a growing university where communication, organizational, and extensive office skills will contribute to greater office efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power point, Quick books, Oracle, Sage Accounting Software.
- Compiled, copied, sorted, and filed records of office activities.
- Operated office equipment, such as computer, copier, scanner, and fax.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, and/or checks.
- Ordered materials, supplies, and services, and completes records and reports.
- Answer telephone, respond to requests, deliver messages, and run errands.
- Answering phones, filing, setting up interviews and orientation, assisting in conducting orientation, setting up new hires, etc.
- Assist owner in daily office operations Answering phones Filing and document control.
AS In Criminal Justice
General Office Assistant III Resume
Objective : Hardworking, office savvy employee ready to work in an environment where can use the knowledge that have to contribute to workplace, and learn valuable skills to help me advance within the company.
Skills : Data entry and processing, 10 key by touch, Internet Explorer, Word Perfect, Excel, MS, Windows, Email, Outlook, Copier, Fax.
- Prepared daily bank deposits; maintained office files; performed courier service; delivered product samples to local clients and supported document archiving.
- Arranged for the removal and recycling of obsolete equipment and files.
- Assisted with bid preparation, including proofreading of marketing proposals.
- Filing, Scanning, Phones, Balancing Accounts, Faxing, Shipping/Receiving FedEx, Document Preparation.
- Heavy computer work, Heavy involvement in customer relations and telephones, Monthly control and balance of all accounts.
- Computer Entry, Customer Relations, and Telephone Communication.
- Worked in the office handling files, client intake, making appointments for clients, working on computers, and other general office assistant work.
Bachelor Of Arts
General Office Assistant II Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging opportunity to utilize customer service experience within a growing company.
Skills : Data Entry, Excel, Quickbooks, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Accounting, Interpersonal Skills.
- Responsible for assigning wholesale accounts among the sales team.
- Executed advertising campaigns to promote and influence company sales.
- Maximized team effort while performing general clerical duties and other administrative work to support daily functions.
- Manually input daily orders for distribution department.
- Finalized payment processing to support accounting department.
- Consistently follow-up with clients to ensure order accuracy, customer satisfaction, retention and problem resolution.
- Customer Service Handled inbound calls regarding customer support.
- Processed orders thru database base on customers request.
Associates In Arts
General Office Assistant I Resume
Summary : To secure a position that offers challenge and opportunity to assume responsibility and exercise independent judgment. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and nonprofessionals at all levels.
Skills : Typing Of 60 Wpm And Knowledge Of Micro Soft Word.
- Proof read documents, forms applications and a variety of other materials for completeness, grammar, and format.
- Compose routine correspondence and memos in accordance with instructions.
- Collect, sort, batch, alphabetize, code and place in order various documents for filing, storage and processing.
- Organize, maintain, and purge files, documents and logs.
- Prepare and process bills, invoices, receipts, statements, checks, and other financial documents.
- Schedule appointments for customers to interview with their workers.
- Answer phones responding to inquires, providing directions and instructions on general questions.
General Office Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where can maximize organizational and interpersonal skills and knowledge in which can effectively utilize expertise to increase productivity within an organization.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Power point, Computer Skills, Cash Handling, Cash Register, POS, Cleaning, Maintenance.
- Print, copy, and fax all documents for vendors and office tasks.
- Answer and forward all phone calls to the designated office numbers.
- Take messages and write down all callers information, including message information.
- Create and organize documents, invoices, reports, and letters.
- Assist office staff as needed including sorting, filing, and processing of incoming and outgoing paperwork, involving vendors and residents work orders.
- Communicate with all staff, vendors, and residents prior to complaints and any other necessary tasks.
- Files and retrieves organizational documents, records, and reports.
General Office Assistant/Manager Resume
Summary : Focused, highly self-motivated professional with over 25 years of proven experience demonstrating strong problem solving and communication skills. Known for tactful handling of sensitive, confidential issues and ability to resolve customer complaints in a friendly and professional manner. Reputation for dependability and dedication. Work efficiently in a team environment, collaborating to complete projects and resolve issues.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft excel.
- Maintained all quarterly payroll tax forms and end of year tax forms such as W-2, 1099, and W-3 being filed.
- Handled a range of administrative support and office management functions.
- Worked with invoicing and inventory control, responsible for ordering specialty items.
- Maintained an accurate wine inventory for PLCB purposes.
- Answered all inbound calls and assisted customers with orders or customer complaints.
- Provided outstanding customer service to all employees, clients, vendors and customers.
- Utilized strong problem solving skills to resolve issues quickly and in a timely manner.
Associate In Business
General Office Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic and well-organized individual with solid background in data entry, schedule management and quality assurance.
Skills : Microsoft Office/Ability to type 66 wpm, clerical filing/schedule planning.
- Oversaw inventory and office supply purchases.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Opened and properly distributed incoming mail.
- Greeted numerous visitors, including VIPs, vendors and interview candidates.
- Helped distribute employee notices and mail around the office.
- Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.
- Completed data entry, tracked resumes and maintained the applicant tracking system.
- Screened all visitors and directed them to the correct employee or office.
General Office Assistant/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Worked in general miscellaneous position in a department in the past.
Skills : Power Point, Writing business letter.
- Assisted in various clerical tasks and projects in support of upcoming events.
- Gathered items and collated event packets, helped with mailings, worked independently.
- Organized the supply room and tracked inventory levels.
- Carried out written and oral tasks and communicated clearly via written and oral communication.
- Operated general office equipment and applied modern office procedures.
- Operated computer and created spreadsheets and flyers.
- Learned basic principles and procedures of recordkeeping.
- Performed a variety of clerical activities.
B.S. In Accounting
General Office Assistant Resume
Headline : To build upon professional skills and knowledge while pursuing license.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Front Desk Receptionist.
- Vacuumed rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies and corridors.
- Dusted picture frames and wall hangings with a cloth.
- Removed waste paper and other trash from the premises to designated area.
- Accepted accountability for all assigned building keys, master keys and access cards.
- Disinfected and mopped bathrooms to keep them sanitary and clean.
- Collected trash and moved garbage cans from kitchen areas to pick-up stations.
- Oversaw the daily activities of clients' household while they were traveling.
Associates Of Arts