General Technician Resume
Summary : A position where proven installation and construction skills would be of value.Highly dedicated and self-motivated.
Skills : Injections Capillary Puncture Vital Signs BLS/CPR AHA Cert, PFT Surgical Asepsis.
- Made sure all chemical tanks & sumps are ground off from static electricity.
- Blended all chemicals & inks for the next order.
- Checked all tanks for viscosity readings.
- Inserted all rolls into the machine.
- Replaced or fix all valves, pumps, and hoses broken from chemical erosion.
- Removed all hazmat waste tanks after they are full.
- Performed other related task to keep work area safe, clean and organized.
Asst. General Technician Resume
Headline : Biology major with a minor in writing and chemistry. An aspiring author. Will contribute all that is possible to a company and help it grow.
Skills : Customer Focused, Technician.
- Drove train assembly team member and trainer.
- Provided full service on heavy and light duty cars and trucks.
- Maintained and repaired vehicle chassis and drive train components.
- AcceptedPayment from customers.
- Closed down the shop and counting the drawer at end of night.
- Took care of courtesies on cars, such as windows and tires.
- Droped and changed the oil on vehicles.
Bachelor Of Arts In Biology
Associate General Technician Resume
Objective : Proven record of increased responsibility and performance. Adaptable to new and evolving technology. Ability to interact in all levels of the organization and public. Highly motivated team player.
Skills : Diagnostics, Complete Vehicle Repair.
- Changed oil, mounted and balanced tires.
- Performed other preventative maintenances per customer request Lift 50+lbs repeatedly, disposed of scrap.
- Machine operated & floor inspected adhering to all safety standards & conducted final audit.
- Ensured the maintaining of 10 machines & two automation machines.
- Removed and installed body panels, bumpers etc.
- Preformed basic electrical & mechanical work on customer's vehicles Started learning basic body repair.
- Provided lube services and various automotive repairs and maintenance.
NA In Automative
Sr. General Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with opportunities for growth, advancement and to further knowledge and skills in the field.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Operator, Forklift Operator, Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, General Technician.
- Edited and created metadata into Facil database (customized software for Community Television Stations) manually.
- Duties included the trouble shooting and testing of electronic defense equipment.
- Consisted of general automotive work like oil changes, transmission services, some electrical work, changing, rotating.
- Assisted with diagnosing auto problems during busy.
- Arranged for the ordering of special parts per customer requests.
- Maintained stock of auto parts and handling ordering procedures.
- Maintained material handling tools Performed basic auto repairs.
Jr. General Technician Resume
Objective : Over 2 years general maintenance technician with plastic mold injection machines.
Skills : Data Entry, Communication, Phone Calls, Computer.
- Created weekly excel purchase order activity reports for lab management.
- Handled and removal of biohazard and chemical waste per OSHA and company safety protocols.
- Operated all sizes of forklifts to load and unload trucks, Empty gondolas and any other duties.
- Made bales, operate hoist, load 12 ton aluminum coils to make 10,000,000 cans per day.
- Performed exceptional customer service State inspector Performed various minor repairs.
- Unsupervised and was accompanied by a master Tech for major .
- Floor sales experienced for home appliances and electronics.
General Technician III Resume
Summary : Driven Customer service manager with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales and service goals through quality leadership and accountability.
Skills : Fluid Power, GE Siltron & DOM+ Drives.
- Inspected, operated, or tested machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Maintained or repaired specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
- Performed routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Planned and lay out repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic diagrams.
- Applied the right decals in the time required very fast pace help with repairs for department drive buses train new people on the job.
- Performed oil changes on cars preventive maintenance on cars help other techs with other work needed.
- Washed and fueled 18 wheelers.
General Technician II Resume
Objective : Talented Information Technology specialist with a broad range of experience, friendly attitude, unmatched troubleshooting capabilities, and a mind for conceptualization and design.
Skills : Sharepoint 2013, Linux, Windows Servers, IIS, Apache, VMWare, LAN, Security.
- Assisted Network Computing Systems, Data Communications, Voice, and Video technicians for MSOC contract at building 30 mission control.
- Aided MWSOR project in replacement of flight control room console hardware.
- Assisted in replacement of projection system used on flight control room main screens.
- Collaborated with engineering and technical teams to plan and execute wire pulls for ground control systems.
- Participated in DOD disk wipes of excessed NASA workstation and server hard drives.
- Provided preventive maintenance for various ground control systems.
- Installed, maintained, and troubleshot complex video systems.
Associate Of Applied Science In Information Technology
General Technician I Resume
Objective : A hard working young man who enjoys working on machines. Have basic electrical skills. Have innate knowledge of hand tools.
Skills : Management, Project Management.
- Ensured each vehicle was diagnosed and fixed correctly when the vehicle did need service.
- Ensured customer satisfaction was achieved.
- Performed all Installing, balancing and repairing tires Unloads, checks-in and stocks incoming tire and parts shipments.
- Prepared tires and parts for outgoing.
- Consistently displayed the highest quality of customer service.
- Performed required maintenance as requested Clean and organize shop, tools, and keep inventory of all parts and tires in shop.
- Assisted with the production of commercial videos.
High School Diploma
General Technician/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a fast paced challenging job to do the best can to assist in leading the company to reach higher goals.
Skills : Video Editing, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, Motion, Mac OS, Microsoft OS, Customer Service.
- Assisted customers with purchases at the pawn shop.
- Repaired all items that were bought by the pawn shop that were not in working condition.
- Built shelves, maintained the property around the store so that it was clean.
- Maintained the cleanliness of the interior of the store by vacuuming daily.
- Cleaned and wrapped items and priced them before they were added to the store inventory.
- Helped at other stores owned by the company by assisting with building displays and moving inventory between stores.
- Worked as part of a team assembling engines for buses.
General Technician Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position furthering professional experience. Results oriented, dependable professional with over twenty years experience with full service property management seeking a challenging.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical, Painting, Automotive.
- Learned new jobs in different departments to become a valued more knowledgeable employee.
- Built and attach the break system to the front and back of the chassis.
- Washed the buses to get them ready for delivery.
- Able to move to the chassy line to use the digital guns to assemble multiple items onto the chassy.
- Worked as a team, following instructions, doing multiple jobs at the same time, being asked to do a new job and accomplishing the job correctly.
- Performed customer service duties, filled out work orders and properly racked the cars.
- Made repairs on vehicles and pointing out other problems to be fixed.
Bachelor Of Science