General Technician Resume
Summary : A position where proven installation and construction skills would be of value.Highly dedicated and self-motivated.
Skills : Injections Capillary Puncture Vital Signs BLS/CPR AHA Cert, PFT Surgical Asepsis.
- Made sure all chemical tanks & sumps are ground off from static electricity.
- Blended all chemicals & inks for the next order.
- Checked all tanks for viscosity readings.
- Inserted all rolls into the machine.
- Replaced or fix all valves, pumps, and hoses broken from chemical erosion.
- Removed all hazmat waste tanks after they are full.
- Performed other related task to keep work area safe, clean and organized.
Asst. General Technician Resume
Headline : Biology major with a minor in writing and chemistry. An aspiring author. Will contribute all that is possible to a company and help it grow.
Skills : Customer Focused, Technician.
- Drove train assembly team member and trainer.
- Provided full service on heavy and light duty cars and trucks.
- Maintained and repaired vehicle chassis and drive train components.
- AcceptedPayment from customers.
- Closed down the shop and counting the drawer at end of night.
- Took care of courtesies on cars, such as windows and tires.
- Droped and changed the oil on vehicles.
Bachelor Of Arts In Biology
Associate General Technician Resume
Objective : Proven record of increased responsibility and performance. Adaptable to new and evolving technology. Ability to interact in all levels of the organization and public. Highly motivated team player.
Skills : Diagnostics, Complete Vehicle Repair.
- Changed oil, mounted and balanced tires.
- Performed other preventative maintenances per customer request Lift 50+lbs repeatedly, disposed of scrap.
- Machine operated & floor inspected adhering to all safety standards & conducted final audit.
- Ensured the maintaining of 10 machines & two automation machines.
- Removed and installed body panels, bumpers etc.
- Preformed basic electrical & mechanical work on customer's vehicles Started learning basic body repair.
- Provided lube services and various automotive repairs and maintenance.
NA In Automative
Sr. General Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with opportunities for growth, advancement and to further knowledge and skills in the field.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Operator, Forklift Operator, Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, General Technician.
- Edited and created metadata into Facil database (customized software for Community Television Stations) manually.
- Duties included the trouble shooting and testing of electronic defense equipment.
- Consisted of general automotive work like oil changes, transmission services, some electrical work, changing, rotating.
- Assisted with diagnosing auto problems during busy.
- Arranged for the ordering of special parts per customer requests.
- Maintained stock of auto parts and handling ordering procedures.
- Maintained material handling tools Performed basic auto repairs.
Jr. General Technician Resume
Objective : Over 2 years general maintenance technician with plastic mold injection machines. Responsible for maintaining and repairing electrical systems, such as power distribution and distribution, telecommunications and cable systems, data and fiber optic networks, solar power systems, water/wastewater treatment and wastewater treatment plants, gas facilities and industrial automation systems.
Skills : Data Entry, Communication, Phone Calls, Computer.
- Created weekly excel purchase order activity reports for lab management.
- Handled and removal of biohazard and chemical waste per OSHA and company safety protocols.
- Operated all sizes of forklifts to load and unload trucks, Empty gondolas and any other duties.
- Made bales, operate hoist, load 12 ton aluminum coils to make 10,000,000 cans per day.
- Performed exceptional customer service State inspector Performed various minor repairs.
- Unsupervised and was accompanied by a master Tech for major .
- Floor sales experienced for home appliances and electronics.
General Technician III Resume
Summary : Driven Customer service manager with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales and service goals through quality leadership and accountability.
Skills : Fluid Power, GE Siltron & DOM+ Drives.
- Inspected, operated, or tested machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Maintained or repaired specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
- Performed routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Planned and lay out repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic diagrams.
- Applied the right decals in the time required very fast pace help with repairs for department drive buses train new people on the job.
- Performed oil changes on cars preventive maintenance on cars help other techs with other work needed.
- Washed and fueled 18 wheelers.
General Technician II Resume
Objective : Talented Information Technology specialist with a broad range of experience, friendly attitude, unmatched troubleshooting capabilities, and a mind for conceptualization and design.
Skills : Sharepoint 2013, Linux, Windows Servers, IIS, Apache, VMWare, LAN, Security.
- Assisted Network Computing Systems, Data Communications, Voice, and Video technicians for MSOC contract at building 30 mission control.
- Aided MWSOR project in replacement of flight control room console hardware.
- Assisted in replacement of projection system used on flight control room main screens.
- Collaborated with engineering and technical teams to plan and execute wire pulls for ground control systems.
- Participated in DOD disk wipes of excessed NASA workstation and server hard drives.
- Provided preventive maintenance for various ground control systems.
- Installed, maintained, and troubleshot complex video systems.
Associate Of Applied Science
General Technician I Resume
Objective : A hard working young man who enjoys working on machines. Have basic electrical skills. Have innate knowledge of hand tools.
Skills : Management, Project Management.
- Ensured each vehicle was diagnosed and fixed correctly when the vehicle did need service.
- Ensured customer satisfaction was achieved.
- Performed all Installing, balancing and repairing tires Unloads, checks-in and stocks incoming tire and parts shipments.
- Prepared tires and parts for outgoing.
- Consistently displayed the highest quality of customer service.
- Performed required maintenance as requested Clean and organize shop, tools, and keep inventory of all parts and tires in shop.
- Assisted with the production of commercial videos.
High School Diploma
General Technician/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a fast paced challenging job to do the best can to assist in leading the company to reach higher goals.
Skills : Video Editing, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, Motion, Mac OS, Microsoft OS, Customer Service.
- Assisted customers with purchases at the pawn shop.
- Repaired all items that were bought by the pawn shop that were not in working condition.
- Built shelves, maintained the property around the store so that it was clean.
- Maintained the cleanliness of the interior of the store by vacuuming daily.
- Cleaned and wrapped items and priced them before they were added to the store inventory.
- Helped at other stores owned by the company by assisting with building displays and moving inventory between stores.
- Worked as part of a team assembling engines for buses.
General Technician Resume
Headline : General Technician is responsible for all of the day-to-day operations of the manufacturing floor. This includes working with the production team to monitor and troubleshoot production line issues, and working with the warehouse to ensure that product is brought in and shipped out on time.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical, Painting, Automotive.
- Learned new jobs in different departments to become a valued more knowledgeable employee.
- Built and attach the break system to the front and back of the chassis.
- Washed the buses to get them ready for delivery.
- Able to move to the chassy line to use the digital guns to assemble multiple items onto the chassy.
- Worked as a team, following instructions, doing multiple jobs at the same time, being asked to do a new job and accomplishing the job correctly.
- Performed customer service duties, filled out work orders and properly racked the cars.
- Made repairs on vehicles and pointing out other problems to be fixed.
Bachelor Of Science