Graduate Student Research Assistant Resume
Summary : Goal is to give back to the medical community with biomechanical research through awareness of clinical applicability by utilizing strong interpersonal skills, knowledge of good laboratory practice, scientific publication writing and problem solving.
Skills : Scientific Writing, Experimental Design, Biomechanical.
- Provided relevant literature searches for pre-operative/post-operative flatfoot study.
- Designed scientific protocol with IRB proposal.
- Recruited participants for study while complying with all legalities of human subject testing.
- Observed orthopaedic surgery.
- Analyzed radiographs to create a novel foot mapping technique.
- Used MRI imaging in Mimics to create general 3D bone structure.
- Operated, calibrated, maintained TekScan HR plantar pressure mat for patient data collection.
MS In Biomedical Engineering
Graduate Student Research Assistant III Resume
Summary : Successfully coordinated with pathologists, biostatisticians, core services and neighboring labs to pool the skills and equipment necessary to achieve research goals.
Skills : Research, Genetics, Clinical Genetic Testing.
- Researched the oxidation of mixed heavy metal sulfides on contaminated soils.
- Dissertated Project: "Context-dependent interaction of the androgen receptor with oncogenic pathways common to prostate cancer".
- Emphasized on altered genome-wide expression of androgen receptor target genes in mouse models and human cell lines engineered to represent distinct .
- Recruited research participants for the Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program.
- Researched and collected data for the Wood County Re-entry Coalition and ADAMHS board.
- Supervised four other students.
- Created booklet for Wood County Re-entry Coalition to give to offenders that illustrated services.
PhD In Medicinal Chemistry
Graduate Student Research Assistant II Resume
Summary : Experienced international public health professional with 6+ years of experience in health surveillance, biomedical sciences research, and global health. Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, quantitative, qualitative, technical assistance, coordination, and project/program management skills.
Skills : Electron Microscopy, Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, technical assistance, coordination, and project/program management skills.
- Designed and synthesis of high-affinity stapled peptides targeting protein-protein interactions for: 1.
- Mentored and assisted a master's student with statistical methodology and analysis for thesis project.
- Aided the initiation of a mini library for the Exchange Center (AEC).
- Assisted with office clerical duties.
- Examined driver performance and eye glance behavior between novice and experienced users of adaptive cruise control.
- Assisted advisor in various research including but not limited to: Cross sectioning, Component under filling, PCB component placement and reflow.
- Performed analysis on data to ensure accurate representation of results from experiments.
Ph.D. In Mechanical Engineering
Graduate Student Research Assistant I Resume
Headline : Seeking a Data Science/ Quantitative Analyst role. Goal is to work at the intersection of quantitative research, data-driven modelling, product engineering and marketing.
Skills : R Programming, Python, SQL, Java, Hadoop, Matlab.
- Developed fast reanalysis techniques to predict the structural vibration characteristics such as natural frequencies and mode shapes of complex structure with uncertainties.
- Developed alternative approach based on linear analysis techniques for the cracked complex structure to predict the resonant responses.
- Reanalysed time of PROMs is 1,000 to 10,000 times faster than that of full-order finite element models, and frequency responses are excellent matching.
- Assisted in data collection (total breathing zone particulate using MIE pDR and SKC XR5000 and observation of ventilation parameters) for a study.
- Created a regression model of total particulate in fume based on job and ventilation characteristics.
- Prepared and published a short communication summarizing the results.
- Injected mice with Theiler's virus to induce demyelination (TVID) and use as a model for multiple sclerosis.
Sr. Graduate Student Research Assistant Resume
Headline : A new Masters Graduate of Industrial Engineering, eager to apply well learned skills of lean manufacturing and quality management. Looking for positions related to Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineer, and Process Engineer.
Skills : Stack Up Analysis, SAP, Team Centre Unified Architecture 10, C++, C, MSC Nastran.
- Built hybrid time series regression models to recognize abnormal gas turbine behavior and estimate degradation rate of gas turbine rotors.
- Integrated both continuous and discrete states for system evolution.
- Assumed to transition between discrete states, at a daily frequency.
- Prepared biomass samples for drying.
- Recorded and formatted pertinent data in Excel Familiar with equipment in a laboratory setting.
- Held stage for deadzone correction for 8-bit Log ADC TSMC 0.18mm.
- Mentored a junior graduate and two undergraduate students for synthesizing and characterizing new heterometallic oxide/organic hybrid solids.
Masters In Engineering In Automotive Engineering
Jr. Graduate Student Research Assistant Resume
Headline : A wealth of experience in technology development at all levels: project management, software development, object oriented programming, project cycle design, user interface design, documentation, debugging, testing and implementation.
Skills : Quality Management, Autocad, Efficiency Optimization, Industrial Automation, Supply Chain Management.
- Performed literature review to study the impact of cylinder deactivation on the change in combustion patterns within the cylinder Vehicle.
- Modified and Maintained Present Installed cold air intake, iridium spark plugs, free flow dual exhaust and OBD Tuners on Mustang.
- Used OBD II port and OBD port for diagnosis of problems related to EGR value, Lambda sensor, catalyst efficiency.
- Performed the Air-fuel (Lambda) ratio sweep, RPM sweep, Load (Throttle) sweep and Spark sweep on a chassis dynamometer to study the engine performance and emission trends.
- Recorded the engine data such as Peak Pressure, CA50 timing, IMEP net, COV of IMEP, and Exhaust gas concentration and temperature.
- Analyzed the performance trends and emission parameters based on the concepts of SI Combustion model (Turbulent flame entrainment and laminar diffusion), MBT timing, thermochemistry of fuel, etc.
- Coupled Hybrid Electric Vehicle.
BA In Physics And Mathematics
Lead Graduate Student Research Assistant Resume
Objective : An entry-level, full-time position related to the geosciences in the oil and gas industry. Working closely with a designated Graduate Student Research Assistant Coordinator in order to complete assigned tasks.
Skills : GIS, Data Entry.
- Conducted extensive research on the education system.
- Prepared literature reviews on topics relating to education development and state fragility for Fellows.
- Contributed research to special memo to USAID.
- Tasked Force on the state of education.
- Interviewed high-level government officials as part of research project on education, militancy, and development.
- Collected and analyzed data and information relating to education policies.
- Conducted research on militant attitudes in teachers and students to analyze and offer policy recommendations.
M.A. In International Peace And Conflict Resolution
Graduate Student Research Assistant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Strong background knowledge of finite element analysis, structural dynamics and multi-body dynamics. Experience in automotive body structure and chassis system design and analysis.
Skills : CATIA V5, ENOVIA, HyperMesh, Adams, MSC Nastran, LS-DYNA, Abaqus, Microsoft Office, Matlab, Visual Basic.
- Demonstrated electrical modulation of photoluminescence intensity of quantum dots by 75%.
- Studied temperature dependent magneto-transport of 2D-monolayer MoS2, WSe2 and graphene.
- Carried out temperature dependent measurements of prepared devices in a closed-cycle He-cryostat.
- Discovered that single-atom thick graphene inhibits corrosion of Cu by 7 times.
- Synthesized large area monolayers of graphene on Cu through chemical vapor deposition.
- Collaborated with chemical engineering group to carry out electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) and Tafel analysis of grown films.
- Worked for Professor who specializes in family law and bioethics.
Master Of Science In Engineering
Graduate Student Research Assistant/Consulatnt Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Graduate Student Research Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Fermentation, Cell Culturing, Analytical Chemistry.
- Synthesis of diamond and carbon fibers using PECVD, Attendance of the 54th, 55th, 56th and 57th annual meeting of the APS division of plasma physics, .
- Designed and synthesized novel organic ligands and their corresponding copper(II) complexes on milligram.
- Conducted independent research on the biomechanics of Sickle Cell Disease under the supervision of Dr.
- Investigated under the guidance of Prof.
- Studied the Influence of the Additive on Rheological Properties of Lubricating Oils and it application as viscosity index improver and pour point.
- Analyzed Developing finite element analysis methods for the simulation of structural dynamics and multi-body dynamics with flexible parts.
- Implemented the methods in model order reduction for large FE models, accuracy compensation for simulation results and efficiency improvement.
Ph.D. In Bioresource Science And Engineering
Graduate Student Research Assistant Resume
Objective : To attain a position as an engineer in the field of analog IC design, analog/mixed signal circuit design, and hardware syste, willing to relocate.
Skills : legal research, legal writing, seismic interpretation, Petra software, IHS database, Decision Space Software.
- Optimised diagnostic tests for novel porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV) Immunological testing of epitopes derived
- Assisted a graduate student with her research regarding suburban pollinators.
- Identified pollinators included in the study, as well as collecting other insects of interest for other graduate studies.
- Researched, designed, developed, and optimized the fermentation of five different sugars to xylitol, ethanol and other value-added products.
- Performed characterization of yeast and bacteria culturing.
- Researched enzymatic hydrolysis of solids rich in sugar polymers.
- Succeeded in scaling up the sugars fermentation from shaker flask level to 5 L bench scale fermentor.
Ph.D. In Cellular And Molecular Biology