Guest Service Team Member Resume
Objective : Punctual Guest Service Team Member professional focused on exceeding expectations and building customer loyalty. Flexible schedule and strong mathematical aptitude. More than one-year in the retail industry. Responsible and mature with excellent customer service, communication, and listening skills.Self- motivated with exceptional computer capabilities, cash management, and POS systems experience. Diligent, resourceful and enthusiastic focused on maintaining diverse product knowledge to meet all customer needs.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Greets Guests with warm, friendly attitude.
- Answers Guests Questions and Concerns.
- Effectively handles guests complaints in accordance to store policy.
- Maintains well-organized and cleanworkspace and ensures proper upkeep ofstore.
- Scans and bags merchandize efficiently and accordingly.
- Informs guests regarding store policies, sales and promotions, mobile apps and discounts, and inventory.
- Operates the cash drawer and ensure sufficient funds are maintained.
- Returns and exchanges products and merchandize accordingly to store policies.
- Receives and returns merchandize to back-room and sort and organize merchandize efficiently and properly.
Jr. Guest Service Team Member Resume
Objective : To obtain a Guest Service Team Member position within a progressive organization that will utilize work experience and give me the opportunity to excel in public relations.
Skills : Customer Service, Clerical, Team Work, Leadership, Management.
- Received payment by cash, check credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Established or identified prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Processed merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Answered customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
- Assisted with duties in other areas of the store, such as monitoring fitting rooms or bagging and carrying out customers' items.
- Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Refered unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
Sr. Guest Service Team Member Resume
Summary : Friendly Sales Associate adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments. Customer service professional seeking a management role. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with clients. Self-motivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Retail Sales, Video Editing, Microsoft Office.
- Checks in people for their flight off the island.
- Makes sure that all passengers are clear to fly.
- Check-in their luggage.
- Includes helping them help themselves on the kiosks, as well as changing their reservation if needed.
- Advises them of any delays or cancellations.
- Makes sure their carry-ons are FAA approved as well.
- Gives the pilot his flight plans and communicate with the ramp.
- Monitors jet bridge to make sure that no one goes on aircraft that is not allowed.
Guest Service Team Member I Resume
Objective : Over 5+ years of experience Guest Service Team Member open mind to different business areas.
Skills : Great Customer Service, Microsoft Word.
- Responsible for "vibing" with guests at the front lanes by promoting the Target Redcard and the Guest Survey as the check out.
- Restocks and organizes the front lanes and the areas surrounding such as the cart whell and "The Dollar Spot".
- Takes go-backs from each of the lanes and go give them to guest services in which from there the collected items get organized in the right block they belong in.
- Collects the baskets too and restocking the resister drawers.
- Responsible for returns, exchanges and credit card payments.
- Takes on more responsibility at Target and getting trained in other departments.
- Promotes to a Guest Service Assistant and then someday A Guest Service Team Leader.
Guest Service Team Member II Resume
Headline : Motivated, adaptable and responsible individual. As the Regional Manager of the largest office of the Sales team at GVI, With a practical approach to problem solving and a drive to see things through to completion.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Telephone, Supervisory.
- Greeted guests to the winery and wine shop.
- Gave tours of the winery facilities.
- Poured wine tastings and educated guests on the winery making process.
- Checked guests out after assisting in wine selections.
- Restocked wine shop with product.
- Provided important assistance in a well known company.
- Became a key team member and gave positive energy daily.
Guest Service Team Member III Resume
Summary : Looking for a rewarding Guest Service Team Member job that will help get a foothold in career path and help further goals.
Skills : Cash Register, Customer Service, Sales, Cleaning, Retail.
- Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions with high speed scores.
- Stocked and Shared best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store's efficiency.
- Replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Trained new sales associates each quarter.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Welcomed customers into the store and helped them locate items.
- Educated customers about the brand to incite excitement about the company's mission and values.Used time efficiently when not serving customers, including folding clothes and cleaning out fitting rooms.
- Cultivated a customer-focused shopping environment by greeting and responding to all customers in a friendly manner.
- Communicated clear expectations and goals to each team member.
Asst. Guest Service Team Member Resume
Objective : Seeking a Guest Service Team Member position to utilize current clinical skills and continue to develop new experiences.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Greets the guest and making sure they leave with a smile on their face.
- Works independently and keeping the work area clean.
- Answers phone and doing a lot of paper work.
- Works fast, fun and friendly.
- Makes sure leave the department nice and clean for the next team member.
- Audits the defects and closing the boxes.
- Works as a cart attendant to keep the restrooms clean and the parking lot clear of debris and trash and also kept carts stocked in the store.
Associate Guest Service Team Member Resume
Headline : To find a Guest Service Team Member position that enables to demonstrate and utilize skills in field of Criminal Justice.
Skills : Management, Customer Service.
- Provides fast, fun and friendly checkout service.
- Resolves guest concerns in a positive, helpful manner.
- Works as part of a team.
- Resolves guest concerns quickly and accurately.
- Neatly stocks items on shelves and process transactions.
- Maintainsa clean, great-looking store.
- Identifies and reports safety concerns promptly.
- Trains new team members.
- Delivers accurate product placement, pricing and labels.
Lead Guest Service Team Member Resume
Summary : Resourceful and personable individual possessing the capability of providing prompt, efficient and courteous services to customers at the cash counter. Exceptional understanding of carrying out customer service functions and managing cash balancing duties. Inherent ethics with a strong will to move forward in a progressive work environment.
Skills : Windows, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provided timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processed customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Worked closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provided timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Interfaced with customers to identify purchasing needs and direct them to appropriate department; recommend additional products or cost-effective alternatives to enhance service and satisfaction.
- Champion promotional items to increase sales revenues and actualize consultative sales techniques to achieve set sales goals; confirm and change price signage on designated products during seasonal promotions.
- Facilitated inventory and stock management; conduct routine cycle counts and inventory audits to assist department manager and store replenish inventories while minimizing excess.
- Maintained and organize store displays to enhance product visibility and expedite product location activities.
- Provided training to new employees to uphold company policies and sustain customer satisfaction.
Guest Service Team Member Resume
Summary : Guest Service Team Member career has been devoted to going above and beyond in customer service. 5 years experience in retail includes problem solving skills, polite guest interaction, multi-tasking to improve performance, data entry, cashiering, cash counting and flexible cross-training.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems/complaints in person or via phone.
- Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Exchanged/returned merchandise for customers quickly and efficiently.
- Confirmed that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Informed customers about sales and promotions in a friendly and engaging manner.Offered Target credit/debit applications upon checkout and reached daily quota of card-holders.
- Processed and sorted defective merchandise.