Health Services Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking a Health Services Technician position as an active employee, involving responsibility and working with others as a team member to achieve advancement and growth for the company.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Maintained records for medical evaluation boards and reports to command on status of personnel being evaluated, maintained medical records, proofread correspondence and drafted memos for transmission to other commands and to members.
- Researched civilian providers for members that needed specialized care not provided at the clinic Pharmacy Technician Filled prescriptions for active duty and dependent military.
- Responsible for X-ray Technician Use beam-restrictive devices and patient-shielding techniques to minimize radiation exposure to patients and staff.
- Responsible for x-ray equipment and adjust controls to set exposure factors, such as time and distance.
- Set up and adjusted equipment to obtain an optimum view of a specific body areas as requested by the physician.
- Explained procedures to patients to reduce anxieties and obtain cooperation.
- Determined patients' x-ray needs by reading requests or instructions from physicians.
- Operated mobile x-ray equipment in the operating room, emergency room, or a patient's bedside.
Sr. Health Services Technician Resume
Summary : Three years of experience as an Health Services Technician and academic and career support services to American and International students. Four years as a Washington State Social Worker III, providing professional level social and case management services to youth and families.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Patient Care, Patient Scheduling, Patient Education.
- Assisted active duty and dependent patients with coordinating additional care with outside facilities.
- Assisted with removing barriers to their care for a smoother transition and continuity of care between the specialist and primary care facility.
- Provided emergency medical care, general wellbeing care for sick and injured Active Duty personnel, dependents, retirees, and civilian employees.
- Completed Emergency Medical Technician training and Advanced Cardiac Life Support training to perform these duties.
- Stood duty every 3 to 5 days in addition to regular clinic hours providing emergency medivacs and emergency medical care at the clinic for afterhours care.
- Maintained and ran the X-Ray department at Air Station Cape Cod and USCG Yard Baltimore.
- Ensured the X-ray unit was maintained, and the processing unit was clean, chemicals changed as needed, supplies ordered and kept in stock.
- Maintained radiographs for all Active Duty, dependents and civilian employees.
- Coordinated with John's Hopkins Hospital to read and evaluate civilian B-Reader Chest X-Rays for Asbestos screening.
Jr. Health Services Technician Resume
Objective : Serve as the functional expert for issues pertaining to Aerospace Medicine and Force Health Management programs. Incumbent manages essential programs, which impact individual medical readiness (IMR) and personnel fitness for continued worldwide deployability.
Skills : Computer Literate, MS Office Package, Experience In Retail Management, Retired Active Duty In US Air Force.
- Books, changes or cancels appointments for a patient base of over 28,000 via currently 20 providers using automated medical systems.
- Determines patient eligibility for services.
- Interviews patients who request medical examination/treatment to correctly schedule appointments or input telephone consults.
- Ensures sufficient patient data for telephone consults and enters them into automated medical systems.
- Forwards patient medical requests to appropriate nurse, technician or provider.
- Maintains daily appointment schedules for providers and generates documents/reports using medical systems.
- Assists medical personnel with scheduling patients' appointments.
- Establishes and maintains office records and information files of various types.
- Assists medical staff in locating and gathering needed medical records and documentation.
Health Services Technician I Resume
Objective : A hard worker and self-starter. Talent for quickly mastering new skills. Excellent customer service skills. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of direction under pressure.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Serves as a functional expert in the medical records management, accountable for the care of medical records.
- Assembles new records and maintain over 1100 outpatient health records.
- Performs medical record review of incoming records and accomplish quality assurance checks.
- Protects the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Retrieves patient records for physicians, technicians or other medical personnel.
- Provides guidance to members and senior officials on the procedures and responsibilities regarding physical exams, immunization requirements, the physical profile system, waiver request and renewals, and record charge-out and return policies to ensure compliance and ability to deploy of all members of the 167th Air Wing.
- Prepares new enlistment physicals for certification by the State Air Surgeon or higher headquarters.
- Utilizes medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology daily as required for interpreting health history/interval history and results of visual acuity, audiometric testing, pulmonary function testing, and all aspects of physical exam results to ensure findings are within normal limits and determine additional requirements.
Health Services Technician II Resume
Headline : Dedicated, Passionate, Hard Worker and timely are some qualities bring to job. Responsible, motivated, friendly, helpful, and thoughtful and determined to accomplish everything. Along with all those skills mature and ambitious to be productive and a fast learner while being able to work independently or as a team member.
Skills : Patient Care, Patient Education, Customer Service, Data Entry, Computer , Microsoft Office, Administrative, Counseling.
- Receives medication from parent/guardian.
- Ensures Medical Administration form is filled out correctly and fully.
- Ensures medication dates are accurate and up-to-date.
- Measures glucose levels on patients with diabetes, and if necessary measure ketone levels.
- Administers the correct medication and dose as prescribe by doctor or physician.
- Provides first aid as needed.
- Maintains all patient information confidential as per HIPPA regulation.
- Maintains all medication properly stored and locked.
Health Services Technician III Resume
Summary : Seeking challenging position in order to better utilize versatile skill set. Seeking Mental Health Assistant position, which will require to expand practical experience while providing quality health care to patients.
Skills : MS office, Management.
- Assists individuals with preparation of daytime activities; encourage good personal hygiene, and behavior appropriate in the home.
- Assists/monitors medication compliance.
- Assists individuals in engaging in basic chores.
- Responsible for Grocery shopping, menu planning, meal preparation and clean up.
- Handles emergency situations appropriately, CPR, first aid, SafetyCare.
- Transports individuals to appropriate appointments when necessary.
- Performs daily record keeping (i.e.data collection, daily logs).
- Exchanges information with the next shift and/or with support staff.
Asst. Health Services Technician Resume
Objective : Diligent, congenial, hardworking, and reliable. Works well in high volume and laborious environments. Customer Service Professional who continually maintains a positive a itude while interacting with demanding clients. Able to technically-adept with advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and experience creating Excel databases One who goes above and beyond basic administrative/clinical tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting company morale.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
- Monitored vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse.
- Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
- Changed sterile dressings.
- Obtained information about clients' medical history, drug history, complaints and allergies.
- Assisted patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding and elimination.
- Helped patients move in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs and automobiles.
- Scheduled and accompanied clients to medical appointments.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
Associate Health Services Technician Resume
Headline : Health Services Technician Assists in providing specialized health education to health center clients. Provides technical assistance for health fairs and special projects.
Skills : Medical teamwork, Anatomy knowledge.
- Assists the educator in scheduling clinic education, registering patients, directing patients to the classroom, and conducting pre/post tests.
- Assembles pamphlets of information for patients in-house and in the community. Maintains reference files on health information.
- Distributes brochures in the clinic, community and health fairs. Assists in inventorying and reordering brochures each month.
- May provides education services to new and return patients in absence of the educator.
- Ensures all audiovisual equipment and supplies are inventoried and secured.
- Networks with community agencies and makes referrals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Lead Health Services Technician Resume
Summary : A Career opportunities where previous work history and skills can help promote company growth while continuing to develop professionally. To utilize customer service and direct care experience as a proactive member of a healthcare team.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Assists Senior ARTwith planning and organizing of medical administrative duties.
- Conducts training programs for Unit and External Unit 4A0X1 members for proper customer service procedures, form documentation, records room procedures, ensure review of regulations and squadron policies.
- Compiles reports on training completed and Outpatient Records Room Status to supervisors to ensure unit 4A0 compliance.
- Modernizes continuity binders, forms and procedures ensuring proper customer service and patient flow within the clinic.
- Coordinates with external agencies in compliance of proper records handling and accountability.
- Supports in collecting data, identifying and correcting issues for Health Services Management Inspections (HSI), Unit Compliance Inspections (UCI), and Readiness Assisted Visits and Staff Assistance Visits (SAV).
- Supports the Military Personnel Flight (MPF) with matters that include personnel actions.
- Screens patients for deployments (PDHRA) in association with PIMR, process pre-deployments (DD2795) requirements, post- deployments (DD2796) requirements, updating DD form 2766.
- Assists in mobility process, recall, disaster control for unit Air Expeditionary Force (AEF) deployments.
Health Services Technician Resume
Objective : protect public safety by ensuring federal offenders serve their sentences of imprisonment in facilities that are safe, humane, and provide reentry programming. Employees at correctional facilities perform correctional work regardless of their specific occupation.
Skills : Sales, Patient Care, Patient Care, Customer Service, Shipping And Receiving.
- Responsible for maintaining all medical records for our residential clients.
- Communicates with physician's offices, labs and pharmacies as required to fulfill our client's needs.
- Troubleshoots medical issues for our Host Home Providers.
- Researches and obtains required documentation for processing Medicare claims.
- Attends critical medical appointments for at-risk clients.
- Reports directly to Company R.N.
- Assists in the setup of TB tests, flu shot clinics, etc.
- Assists in the day program with I/DD adults as needed.