Help Desk Associate Resume
Objective : An entry-level position, with opportunity for advancement. respond to user calls/trouble reports and personally visit associates to troubleshoot the nature of the problem and take the necessary course of action to resolve it
Skills : Inventory Management, World Class Custormer Service,Supervisory And Lead Exp. Computer Software/hardware .
- Inspected equipment and read order sheets to prepare for delivery to users.
- Oversaw the daily performance of computer systems.
- Conferred with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems and modifications.
- Read technical manuals, conferred with users, and conducted computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing and ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems and appropriate software.
- Installed and performed minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design and installation specifications.
- Successfully handled customer concerns about software.
- Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
Jr. Help Desk Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a Help Desk Associate position where able to use and hone skills. To find a stable position where to build a career, rather than work a job.
Skills : Customer Relations, Software Development.
- Provided service and repair instructions to other students at Western Connecticut State University.
- Responsible for entering new users into the system, troubleshooting access problems, resetting passwords, and providing software and software instruction.
- Worked cross-platform (PC, Mac, and Linux).
- Experienced with service and repair of various computer hardware, personally and professionally.
- Experienced with installation and troubleshooting of various computer software.
- Experienced with multiple different proprietary Point-of-Sale systems for major retailers.
- Experienced in installing and troubleshooting various multimedia and networking equipment.
- Experienced in providing tech support for family and friends on a variety of software and hardware platforms, including PCs, Macs, home theater, and smartphones (iPhone, Android, Blackberry) Experience tailoring proprietary software to be more efficient for providing customer service.
Jr. Help Desk Associate Resume
Objective : Respond to user calls/trouble reports and personally visit associates to troubleshoot the nature of the problem and take the necessary course of action to resolve it.
Skills : Windows 7, Microsoft Office Suite, TCP, DNS, Dhcp, Citrix, Active Directory, SCCM, VPN.
- Provided phone, deskside and remote support to clients.
- Created and administered Novell, Active Directory, Lotus Notes and AS400 accounts.
- Monitored and performed back-up operations for AS400 servers.
- Documented procedures for starting and troubleshooting video teleconferences.
- Imaged and configured Dell Desktops and IBM Laptops for clients.
- Configured network settings and upgraded cabling on client PCs as part of switch to Microsoft XP environment.
- Performed maintenance on Blackberry and Lotus Notes servers.
- Installed and configured Blackberry software for clients.
- Synched Blackberry contacts and calendars with Lotus Notes.
Help Desk Associate I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as an Information Technology Specialist. The role of the Helpdesk Technician is to provide technical support for both instructional and non-instructional areas.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Monitors, acknowledge and document Help Desk related phone calls, emails, and user-generated requests to ensure technical issues are identified and routed appropriately.
- Communicates with ITS support staff regarding technical issues or requests and provide necessary information
- Assists in utilizing and maintaining the Help Desk Database as well as data entry into various database and electronic documents
- Provides minor troubleshooting of hardware and network related issues, as well as, assist in basic software installation, configuration, troubleshooting. Assist users in identifying and resolving problems
- Attends and participates in district-wide, departmental meetings and committees to discuss technology-related issues and gather/convey information
- Advises users on the effective use of software to meet their department needs
- Assists with training documentation
- Assists with tracking and maintaining technical libraries
Help Desk Associate II Resume
Headline : Help Desk Associate major with an exemplary academic record, past President of the Information Technology Association Club; Project Management group leader for seniors capstone class; Demonstrated background working well with students and coworkers one-one, and groups; Proven ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems; seeks to obtain full-time positions in the IT field where can apply education, experience and leadership skills to add value and contribute to the success, and growth of the company.
Skills : Technician, Management.
- Provided technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Responded to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Maintained daily performance of computer systems.
- Responded to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Installed, modified, and repaired computer hardware and software.
- Installed computer peripherals for users.
Help Desk Associate III Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated Administrative Assistant with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative. Skill Highlights Schedule management Executive Management Report analysis Internet research Microsoft Office Letters and Memos Inventory systems Time Management Core Accomplishments Research Investigated any necessary information for proper billing for insurance companies, patients and DMEs such as proper billing codes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, , Microsoft Active Directory, , Microsoft Active Directory, VMware Workstation, VMware Workstation, Microsoft Windows.
- Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
- Demonstrated mastery of customer service call script within specified timeframes.
- Addressed customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintained up-to-date records at all times.
- Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction.
- Built customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls for customers who reported product issues.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Wrote reports and correspondence from dictation and handwritten notes.
Asst. Help Desk Associate Resume
Objective : To utilize experience in the IT field as a help desk associate. Responsible for providing technical and end user support to customers for multiple desktop applications, devices, and accounts, as well as access and connectivity to network resources.
Skills : PLC Application Development, HMI Development, Third Party Hardware Integration, In-Field Customer Support, Research and Development.
- Assisted in the rollout of new computers and printers at Children's Hospital and Xavier University.
- Installed equipment and verified network connectivity.
- Oversaw the removal of old hardware for reclamation.
- Performed extensive desktop support.
- Performed inventory scan to record the contents of all non-networked PCs to prevent data loss.
- Worked with project coordinator to schedule scans based on department staffing.
- Provided voice support to end users for in-house purchasing and circuit design for electrical manufacturer Square D.
- Performed testing, implementation, and post-production support of system upgrades.
- Oversaw the improvement of support documentation.
Help Desk Associate/Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 25 years' experience in the information technology profession, with a strong background in data center technologies, technical help desk and open systems / mainframe operations, Experience in performing liaison duties with internal and external customers. An organized, detail-oriented, self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously.
Skills : Telecommunications, Network Management, Troubleshooting, Documentation.
- Experienced such as analyzing, designing, installing hardware, telecommunications, or network infrastructure equipment or providing customer or technical support in information technology.
- Experienced with SCCM, MS Active Directory, MS Windows operating systems and MS Office suite.
- Experienced and knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Experienced and knowledge of networking technology to include switches, LAN, WAN, Enterprise systems (e.g. DHCP, DNS Active Directory, SCCM, Exchange).
- Follow-up on each tech support issue to ensure user problem was handle and solved in a timely manner.
- Handled the electronics benefits programs for disabled customers in illinois.
- Provided technical support helping retailers resolve their lottery terminal and communication problems.
Lead Help Desk Associate Resume
Summary : Help Desk Associate is primarily responsible for responding to and helping end users with any system problems that arise. Responsible for configuring computers and some server administration. Reports directly to the IT Manager and assists outside IT vendors.
Skills : Organizing, Management.
- Communicates daily with Managers and Technicians to ensure customer needs are being handled.
- Reviews pending issues required for the following week and close cases.
- Files all technical layouts and maintain network documentation and records.
- Calls clients after every case is closed to ensure that they are satisfied with the service.
- Records all responses to the “Customer Satisfaction Survey” into the CRM database when applicable.
- Provides purchasing department with installation confirmations
- Opens all cases, assist with project needs and assists with the scheduling of staff for project guidelines for large projects.
Help Desk Associate Resume
Headline : To obtain a Help Desk Associate position in a company where Able to utilize expertise and experience in customer technical support, training, network administration, troubleshooting systems and project management.
Skills : A+ Certification, Microsoft Certified Professional, Networking+.
- Provides Level 1-3 technical support in a fast paced sales environment for over 400 users within 13 offices in a Windows XP/7 (handle migrations from XP to 7) and MAC OSX environment.
- Performs diagnostics and troubleshooting onsite using a ticket system.
- Manages the help desk by providing phone and side by side support to all personnel, which includes utilizing LogMeIn for remote access.
- Set-up user policies, add/remove users using Active Directory.
- Responsible for the setup and maintenance of monthly broadcast seminars.
- Deploys and provides training with laptops.
- Manages workstations.
- Setsup Mobile Devices/VoIP phones, assign extensions and address user issues.
- Assists coworkers with access to MS Exchange email distribution groups, folders and reporting services.