Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly organized meticulous professional with ability exercise discretion and independent judgment. collaborate well with others to achieve shared goals. Well versed in all aspects of production including quality improvement, inventory management, machine operation and safety programs.
Skills : Management, Administrative, Customer Relationship Management.
- Ensured that compliance of all federal banking regulations met by staff.
- Managed banking center's non-credit losses.
- Responsible for investigating resolving complex discrepancies with tellers.
- Daily communicated with banking center management team, regarding recruitment, training and performance measures.
- Responsible for conducting monthly audits in compliance with current office cash flow and product holdings.
- Provided documentation on staff review performances.
- Performed diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions; composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence.
- Assisted management with administrative duties including but not limited to; gathers, compile various report information relevant to and for banking departments, ability to multi-task a number of projects or activities daily.
- Involvement with high-level banking client contacts and exposure to confidentiality data regarding considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment.
High School Diploma
Sr. Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Summary : Energetic goal oriented college student with broad experience customer service. Works well with others to accomplish task at hand. Seeking challenging business/banking career opportunity.
Skills : Bilingual, business applications, Customer Relations, 10-Key, Fast Learner, Great Communication , Operations.
- Coached and train teller team to process transactions accurately, efficiently, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assisted teller associates using in-depth policy and procedure knowledge to handle more complex transactions and issues.
- Ensured banking center compliance with federal regulations including, but not limited to, USA PATRIOT Act, Anti-Money Laundering Bank Secrecy Act.
- Created an excellent customer experience.
- Demonstrated Bank of America core values.
- Understood and lived values that support our culture.
- Treated all customers equally and fairly.
- Adhered to policies and procedures.
AA In Business Accounting
Jr. Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain career where can use skills to help people and to be part of an organization with opportunity for advancement. Recognized for team-building and leadership skills and determination to lead by example to motivate united teams.
Skills : Microsoft Products, Outreach, Supervisor, Management, Sales, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Teamwork.
- Prepared daily reports.
- Ensured satisfactory audit ratings, managed critical operational metrics to minimize risks and losses, maintained high standard for security.
- Assisted teller associates by using in-depth policy procedure knowledge to handle more complex transactions issues.
- Maintained important banking documents sensitive customer information and ensured banking center compliance was within federal regulations.
- Responsible for cash handling, processing payments, balancing drawer, foreign currency exchanges and orders.
- Engaged customer and built relationships listening and uncovering individual needs.
- Assisted in clerical responsibilities in relation to safety deposit boxes, and OPS assessments.
- Handled vault, document scanning and ATM and night-depository activities.
Bachelor's In Public Administration
Asst. Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Summary : Results-focused, quality-driven professional with over 20 years banking experiences. Possess extensive experience management, staff development training positions. Demonstrate consistent achievement of objectives, strong multi-tasking and service skills, dedications to organization goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Auditing, Management.
- Ensured day-to-day operational excellence in banking center and maintain highest level of customer service standards.
- Ensured compliance requirements are met, managing banking center's non credit losses coaching teller associates to high performance levels.
- Coached and trained teller team to process transactions accurately, efficiently, in accordance with established policies procedures.
- Assisted Management Team with planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Created workforce stability cultivating an engaged, spirited well-coached team.
- Addressed complaints and resolving problems.
- Provided tellers with subject matter expertise on complex transactions and issues.
- Identified customer needs and refer the appropriate products and services.
Associates In Science
Associate.Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain position that allows me to continue work within customer service, with option for continuous advancement. Results oriented, dependable professional with over twenty years experience with full service property management seeking a challenging.
Skills : Very dependable, responsible, hard working, previous supervisor/management experience, excellant analysis , and a very organized worker.
- Ensured banking center compliance within federal regulations.
- Maintained all banking center paperwork and file accordingly.
- Coached and train teller team to process transactions accurately, efficiently accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Created positive team environment.
- Assisted teller associates by using in-depth policy and procedure knowledge to handle more complex transactions and issues.
- Maintained highest level of customer service standards while consistently delighting the customers and exceeding expectations.
- Worked closely and provide input to Banking Center Manager.
BA In History
Teller Operations Specialist III Resume
Summary : Nine years of experience banking, managing team of tellers. Growing revenue and achieving operational risk management excellence. Proficient in making customers comfortable and satisfied while ensuring optimal services. Developed rapport with customers and generated repeat business through friendly
Skills : Microsoft Office, Power Point, Lotus Notes, 360, Genesis Teller.
- Worked together with manager in progressive disciplinary actions, quarterly reviews, staffing team schedules.
- Performed monthly suprise audits on tellers and weekly audits on the ATM.
- Ordered supplies according to banking center needs.
- Ran banking center due to shortage of staff.
- Built customer trust and relationships.
- Created workforce stability by cultivating an engaged, spirited, and well coached team.
- Managed ordering materials for the Banking Center.
Teller Operations Specialist II Resume
Objective : To obtain position which will continue career goals and utilize qualitative/quantitative abilities within financial institution allow me to excel within corporation. Extensive experience managing and mentoring database, web, and software development groups consisting of designers, developers, engineers, DBAs, and QA staff.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Powerpoint, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram,Twitter.
- Promoted highest level of customer service standards while consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Responsible for driving daily operational excellence on teller line at high traffic financial centers.
- Created and promoting a positive team environment in banking center by embodying exemplary behaviors.
- Assisted teller associates using in-depth policy procedure knowledge to handle complex transactions and issues.
- Worked closely and providing valuable input to Financial Center Manager and Assistant Manager to continually improve banking center performance.
- Built customer loyalty and establishing strong client relationships by always offering a consistent and impeccable experience.
- Maintained Outlook calendar for banking activities.
Master In Business Administration
Teller Operations Specialist I Resume
Objective : Banking professional highly effective at branch, account project management. Extensive knowledge of banking products and services, business development marketing.Developed rapport with customers and generated repeat business through friendly
Skills : General ledger; Bank reconciliation; Balance sheet.
- Managed teller team of 6-8 associates, while providing assistance on complex transactions.
- Worked closely with assistant manager to ensure day to day operational excellence in banking center were maintained.
- Assisted manager in teller recruiting, and scheduling associates.
- Worked with associates to ensure up to date policies and procedures were followed.
- Handled cash shipments in and out vault and managed cash inventory requirements for banking center.
- Provided 360 coaching.
- Coached and trained tellers how to properly process transactions accurately in accordance with policies and procedures.
Associate Of Applied Science In Business Office Technology
Lead Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : To partner with progressive, dynamic organization where my leadership skills and experience in process change management, business process integration, project implementation, will positively impact company's efficiency, growth and success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Scheduling, Cash Handling, Cash Handling, Banking, Customer Service, Cash Management, Supervisory.
- Used in depth policy knowledge to coach and train teller team on processing transactions within established policies procedures.
- Established operational excellence managing banking center losses completing compliance requirements.
- Created excellent customer service demonstrating core values, treating everyone equally fairly.
- Increased deposit balance growth by coaching tellers to produce more sales interactions.
- Ensured sufficient coverage completed scheduling for banking center.
- Coached teller team on customer engagement to deepen relationships with customers increase customer satisfaction.
- Developed teller team to increase sales interactions increased deposit growth.
BS In Chemistry
Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain responsible and challenging position, where education work experience will have valuable application. Diligent and dependable with excellent communication skills in time management. innovative effective and efficient with strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Salesfoce.com, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint And Outlook.
- Worked closely with assistant manager to improve banking center performances.
- Trained, direct and motivate staff, accounting, able identify clients' financial goals and objectives.
- Opened new accounts for clients, sale goals.
- Processed transactions accurately efficiently to build customer confidence and trust.
- Opened brand new banking centers Laguna Reserve in Elk.
- Built many client relationships, referred to family and friends for any assistance regarding their accounts.
- Trusted, depended on for last minute help or stay longer then schedule to properly close banking center.
- September 2003(Miami Sunset Senior High School - Miami, FL)