Financial Services Professional Resume
Headline : Aggressive individual seeks a dynamic career utilizing strong interpersonal skills to establish lucrative accounts and build a loyal client base.
Skills : Sales, Insurance, Investments, Inventory.
- Prepared client reports, conduct research, present and direct face to face interviews regarding financial planning decisions to meet client needs.
- Attained new clients and achieve new sales from existing clients.
- Managed administrative and clerical functions of the office including appointment scheduling/calendar management.
- Established, coordinated, and modified administrative policies and procedures to increase efficiency and improve follow-up.
- Achieved Agent of the Year award for demonstrating the highest standard of professional competence.
- Crystalized financial portfolios for families, businesses, and business owners by introducing effective ways to systematically maximize savings.
- Provided linear expertise for business benefits packages, exit strategies, and transfer of wealth.
- Received the highest training the financial services industry has to offer with first-hand workshops, seminars.
Financial Services Professional I Resume
Objective : To secure a professional Healthcare Administration position. Excellent leadership and organizational skills, Pleasant personality, Self-motivated, Patient professional.
Skills : Licensed Insurance Agent, Inventory Management.
- Licensed with various other independent unaffiliated insurance companies.
- Accomplished initially triggering a contract exceeding the criteria for four new accounts.
- Played a key role in the building of relationships and new/existing client retention.
- Generated revenue while conducting face to face client meetings.
- Efficiently utilized various social media tools to prospect for new clients and educated both warm and cold markets.
- Specialized in the transfer of ownership of assets working as a death benefits advocate.
- Successfully retained clients and assets under management.
Financial Services Professional III Resume
Summary : Dependable business person bringing sales, advisory, management, and hands on experience, plus a willingness to learn and take on added responsibility to meet organizational objectives.
Skills : Accounting, Management.
- Developed a client base through multiple prospecting methods including written material, phone contacts, web presence.
- Performed individual and business analysis to determine client needs.
- Executed business and close sales utilizing various financial instruments and products including fixed index annuities.
- Followed up and maintained working client relationships through periodic reviews and routine client service.
- Established, coordinated, and carried out meeting schedules with prospects, clients, and vendors.
- Acted as an Agent for clients, offering fixed insurance and financial products and services.
- Developed personalized financial strategies to address the goals and needs of clients Experience building and developing strong client relationships.
Sr. Financial Services Professional Resume
Summary : Responding to clients' inquiries in a professional manner, providing sound financial advice to clients.
Skills : Accounting, Finance.
- Drafted and implemented financial, retirement and insurance benefit plans for clients and small businesses.
- Prepared, administered, and managed client investment and insurance accounts and relationships.
- Coached and trained new employees and college interns about insurance and investment products and supported their career development.
- Oversaw retirement and health insurance plan sales of new employees.
- Facilitated investment and insurance software training classes for new employees.
- Held Group I and IV Insurance Licenses and Series Securities Licenses.
- Maintained daily financial records/transactions for local and international companies.
- Performed reconciliation statements and management accounts.
Financial Services Professional II Resume
Headline : Support and help desk and about two years of financial analysis and administration experience. Received the highest score on an aptitude test in a company's history.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Communications.
- Integrated fundamental financial principles with securities, insurance, variable and mortgage products into comprehensive strategies for individuals and families.
- Designed plans focusing on cash flow management, debt management, emergency fund creation, insurance protection.
- Marketed mutual funds, variable annuities, variable universal life insurance, unit investment trusts, qualified plans, and education savings plans.
- Evaluated, corrected and approved securities business.
- Evaluated securities from dozens of providers.
- Maintained branch office literature and paperwork.
- Enrolled dozens of people into the Affordable Care Act-compliant, Medicare, Medicaid, and supplemental health plans.
Financial Services Professional/Representative Resume
Summary : Educate and guide clients toward products best suited to their needs. Build relationships of trust. Pursue certification to ensure superior service.
Skills : Data faction, Accounting.
- Educated clients about essential financial goals and the products available to secure a financially stable future.
- Advised clients based on goals determined through detailed fact-finding and financial data analysis.
- Provided a variety of insurance and annuity products based upon client goals and suitability.
- Identified prospective clients through networking, social media, and referrals.
- Managed database of prospective and current client information, correspondence, and transactions.
- Maintained close relationships with clients to provide support and guidance for their changing financial circumstances.
- Pursued continuing education to maintain compliance with strict industry standards.
- Attained requisite test scores for licensing requirements.
Financial Services Professional/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Provided over four years of logistics, quality assurance, customer service and continuous process improvement experience and training for six explosive ordnance disposal forces.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Provided sound financial advice to individuals.
- Interviewed clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives.
- Recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including advice on debt management.
- Identified and kept abreast of new market trends. Use spreadsheets and market research to back up financial advice.
- Explained the financial assistance available to college students.
- Reviewed accounts to determine if life changes necessitate new financial strategies.
- Sold products such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
Lead Financial Services Professional Resume
Summary : Communications Professional with work experience in recruiting. Expertise in the areas of Staffing, Recruiting, Marketing, Sourcing, Head Hunting.
Skills : Photo Adobe, Social Networking, Management.
- Established and maintained solid working relationships with hiring managers.
- Provided an extremely high level of customer service to all staff members.
- Consulted with managers and supervisors regarding hiring processes and other matters.
- Scheduled and prepared candidates and clients for first and second interviews with management.
- Displayed the ability to problem-solve, implement company policies, and employment laws.
- Developed action plans to fill open positions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Networked through organizations like Chamber of Commerce, East Chamber of Commerce.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Financial Services Professional Resume
Summary : Great depth in multiple career fields. Highly organized with an acute attention to detail. Outstanding in a team environment. Strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Technical Skills.
- Financial Services Professional Worked extensively with advising the team on new cases.
- Educated clients on what type of product they are selected and the reason behind the need.
- Cold calls and set appointments for team members and bring business owners together.
- Attended networking events such as BNI, Leeds and Needs, Vancouver Chamber Of Commerce weekly.
- Leveraged business relationship meetings allowing the opportunity to increase revenue for the company and increase benefits for employees.
- Displayed exceptional customer service to clients and partners to ensure business continuity.
- Prospected for clients through networking and referrals.
Financial Services Professional/Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that provides an opportunity to make a strong contribution by utilizing and expanding upon education, skills, experiences and capabilities.
Skills : Analysis, Management.
- Established client's trust and long term relationships.
- Analyzed client needs and presenting potential solutions and on-going services for the client.
- Specialized in life insurance and family protection along with future college funding planning.
- Worked directly with business owners on creating a plan of action to save on business taxes.
- Experienced knowledge that will accommodate the client's needs.
- Sourced own leads with over cold calls a day with an average of presentations.
- Conducted over In-point meetings with new clients out on the field.
Financial Services Professional Resume
Summary : Great depth in multiple career fields. Highly organized with an acute attention to detail. Outstanding in a team environment.
Skills : Technical Skills, Problem Solving Skills.
- Identified financial goals and concerns.
- Illustrated what needs to be done to reach goals and concerns.
- Identified gaps, if present, and offer solutions with products and services provided by the company and/or others.
- Achieved Rising Leader status. Skills Used Presentation, Networking, Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Consulting, Leadership.
- Led Agency in the Lives counts for Sophomore.
- Obtained life, health, long-term care, and securities licenses.
- Followed up on emails and client concerns in a timely manner.