Home Care Nurse Resume
Summary : Registered Nurse with current license. Current BLS certification. History of consistent, excellent and valued patient care Reliable, dependable, and self-directed work performance. Excellent job performance evaluations. Proven communication skills with effective interpersonal communication and collaboration with multidisciplinary teams.
Skills : Quality Improvement, Emergency Room Nursing, Cardiology, Management.
- Provided skilled intermittent nursing services to clients in the homecare setting, from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- Managed patients with complex disease states, managed Vascular Access lines, performed venipuncture and provided education to help them remain in their own homes.
- Supervised ancillary personnel and mentored new nursing staff.
- Provided telephone triage assessment and support to clients and families after hours and on weekends.
- Followed strict adherence to and knowledge of Medicare reimbursement guidelines and CMS mandates - necessitating accurate written documentation to insure third party payment recovery.
- Collaborated with physicians and other healthcare professionals to provide a comprehensive and safe plan of care.
- Experience with laparoscopic and arthroscopic procedures.
Sr. Home Care Nurse Resume
Summary : Seeking a License Practical Nurse position in the long term care setting where my care giving and empathetic nature would be utilized for the better health of patients.
Skills : Cooking, Communications, Receptionist.
- Provide overnight and direct care for in home patients who require extensive medical monitoring and care that includes chemotherapy medication.
- Case load of 30 clients, supervise and schedule visits of four home health aides.
- Used McKession software programs, Oasis, Medicare and Medicaid Software.
- Provide assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation, documentation, monitoring, therapy and teaching of patients as a part of a total patient care.
- Assess the patient and develop & coordinate care plans (including 24 hour coverage), preventive health services, disease education and advanced medical treatment.
- Meticulously provide exact documentation, carry out physician orders, procedures and medications, including IV therapy when needed.
- Utilize excellent communication skills to apprise physicians, therapists, dieticians and support staff of changes and ascertain the entire scope of diagnosis, medications, and assure quality assurance.
- Work closely with family members to communicate and help relieve stress brought about by any changes in the client.
Associates In Nursing
Jr. Home Care Nurse Resume
Objective : Highly skilled career professional with 12 years practical experience in hospital, skilled nursing facility, home care, clinical, and primary care environments. Proficient in managing heavy daily patient volume including telephone triage, appointment scheduling, and patient referral.
Skills : Spanish, MS Office.
- Assessed clinical, physical, and social needs of patients through observation, patient examination and interview.
- Developed a patient-specific home care plan and provided skilled nursing care with minimal supervision.
- Established home care services based on patient needs, supervised ancillary personnel and precepted student nurses.
- Collaborated with members of the healthcare team to monitor the effect of the care plan on the patient/family health status while revising goals and approaches to patient care.
- Facilitated patients' independence by teaching disease management and evaluating through return demonstration.
- Skills Used Extensive experience with arterial, venous stasis, diabetic, traumatic, surgical and pressure ulcer wounds using a variety of wound care techniques including negative pressure wound therapy, staple and suture removal.
- Care and maintenance of pleurovac, colostomy, ileostomy, nephrostomy, urostomy, biliary drainage, jackson pratt, pins.
Master Of Science
Lead Home Care Nurse Resume
Summary : Highly enthusiastic and thorough pediatric nurse with extraordinary attention to detail and an excellent patient service history. Experience in assisting the elderly population with rehabilitation and care pertaining to diagnosis and treatment.
Skills : Skilled Care, Home Care, Adult And Pediatric Care.
- Provide care in the home environment to pediatric patients with various diagnoses.
- Provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction Prepare diet plan and prescribed diets for the patient.
- Entertained, conversed with, and read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert Maintained records of patient care, condition, progress, and problems in order to report and discuss observations with a supervisor and case manager.
- Checked patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
- Administered prescribed oral and g-tube medications under the written direction of a physician.
- Used medical equipment to implement care per physician orders.
- Report and abnormalities or change of condition to a physician immediately and carry out their orders.
Diploma In Nursing
Home Care Nurse/Technician Resume
Summary : Responsible for providing services to psychiatric and dual diagnosis patients receiving Medicaid. Extensive prior experience as a Registered Nurse in the Psychiatric Unit of Hospital.
Skills : IV STICKS, Attention To Detail, Customer Service.
- Managed a caseload of 9-11 adult psychiatric patients, including a number with non-psychiatric medical problems.
- Visit each patient on a daily basis to conduct assessments, as well as administer and observe the effects of medication.
- Monitor patients' mental conditions to identify the potential for them to harm themselves or others.
- Interact extensively with a Priority social worker in coordinating community services to enhance patients' functioning and well-being.
- Liaison to physicians on medical issues requiring attention, e.g., adjustments in medication.
- Provide direction to home health aides participating in care plans.
- Prepare comprehensive reports on patients' conditions, which may include recommendations for changes in case management approaches.
- Regularly review patients' progress and care plans with team members.
Associate In Nursing
Home Care Nurse/Specialist Resume
Summary : Working as a staff nurse at the University of Iowa-specializing in diabetes education. From there I went on to long-term, skilled nursing,and home care nursing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Home Care, Medical/Surgical, Documentation,.
- Fulfilled the role of clinical case manager, with responsibility for a caseload of up to 70 patients.
- Provided education and care for a broad spectrum of diseases for the adult patient and their families.
- Initiated care plans for assigned patients and assisted patients and families/caregivers to identify goals that would allow patients to reach maximum health and independence.
- Responsible for the supervision of 2-3 LPNS, and 5- 8 HHA's.
- Mentored new staff, providing education and support for OASIS, wound care, POC computer training and Bridge to Healthy Living Program.
- Acted as a patient advocate; assessed patients status and notified physicians of clinical changes.
- Fulfilled on call position; phone triaging patients and assigning appropriate staff for patient follow up.
- Actively participated as a team member, providing support and leadership to junior staff.
DNP In Nursing
In-Home Care Nurse Resume
Summary : Home Health RN with experience in supervisory area and lead nurse area. Responsible for assigning and directing work of RN's, LPN's and HHA's, making financial decisions regarding prior authorizations; managing caseload of patients and coordinating with physicians, community resources, therapy and other resources.
Skills : Caregiver 2 years experience, Computer skills.
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other anesthetics.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing.
- Direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
Diploma In General
Home Care Nurse/Executive Resume
Summary : To secure a position as a Medical Assistant affording the opportunity to work hands on with patients and assist physicians in clinical areas.
Skills : Pediatric Patients, Geriatrics Patients, Trilogy Ventilator.
- Monitored vital signs and medication under the direction of registered nurses and physiotherapists.
- Administered ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Prepared and maintained records of client progress and services performed.
- Administered injections and wound care treatments.
- Transported clients to doctor appointments.
- Develop and implement care plans through direct care for elderly patients, and supervision of the activities.
- Conduct initial patient assessments of physical, psychological, developmental needs via health screenings and medical history research, and provide charting of all medical data.
Associate Home Care Nurse Resume
Headline : Over 5 years of experience in primary care. Maintain strong reputation for achieving high levels of patient satisfaction. Seeking leadership role in Compassionate Hospice Care Nursing experienced with providing direct in-home care to Great Expectations Inc.
Skills : Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Providing palliative care in outpatient settings ranging from assessment to development and implementation of care plans.
- Provide comfort and optimizes the quality of life of terminally ill patients.
- Provide basic bedside care to terminally ill patients.
- Treat symptoms, manage pain, and provide any care that will address the patient's health needs.
- Take and keep track of patient's vital signs and weights.
- Provide comfort care, help patients enter the next life in comfort while respecting their wishes and making sure their needs and desires are being met.
- Prepare and give injections, medication education, comfort care and wound dressings.
Certificate In Management
Home Care Nurse/Consultant Resume
Headline : An experienced healthcare professional in the process of completing her Nursing a proven record of reliability and responsibility. As a Nurse, imperative to remain calm and professional throughout critical incidents, possess strong analytical skills capable of assessing conditions and implementing the appropriate intervention.
Skills : Skilled in Pediatric and Adult Med/Surg. Excellent IV skills.
- Worked with pediatric and adult patients within the patient's home.
- Monitored patients on ventilators and provided tracheotomy care as needed.
- Provided nebulizer and other treatments as prescribed by MD order.
- Administered medications orally or via g-tube as prescribed by MD.
- Provided feeding via g-tube.Monitored patient for aspiration.
- Assisted with patient's activity of daily living.
- Educate families on feeding pumps and enteral feeds, antibiotic therapy, wound care.
Home Care Nurse Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Home Care Nurse with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : OASIS, G/J tube, Trach, PICC, Wound, Peds, Psych.
- Provide care for 23yr old developmentally delayed male in home care setting.
- Administered prescribed medications via g-tube, provided wound care, tracheal care and suctioning.
- Provided and monitored O2, oral care and skin care with frequent repositioning body.
- Instructed and educated family, provided age and culturally appropriate care and documentation.
- Patient never had to be admitted to hospital for care.
- Provided relief to family with the assurance that quality care and safety were kept in high standards.
- Independently provided focused one-on-one care within the home environment.
ASN In Nursing