Hospice Chaplain Resume
Objective : A hospice chaplain's primary responsibility is to provide emotional and spiritual counseling to patients and their families. Experienced with computer software and programs.
Skills : Microsoft office, Electronic documentation.
- Counseled as Chaplain by listening, aiding to patient's needs, praying with patients, and reading scripture.
- Assisted other healthcare providers and treatment teams in recognizing and addressing the emotional and spiritual needs of patients and their family members.
- Completed spiritual assessments and spiritual care plans for patients assigned to specific specialty care.
- Provided extensive and intensive spiritual counseling of patients and their family members.
- Performed sacraments, rituals, ordinances, and worship services as appropriate to meet the needs of patients.
- Provided spiritual direction and counseling in the areas of patient and family care, and staff support.
- Managed caseload by visiting nursing facilities, hospitals, and homes Provide spiritual and emotional support for patients.
Master Of Divinity
Hospice Chaplain III Resume
Summary : Competent and courteous pastoral care professional with a positive attitude. Completed extensive work and self-development in the areas of providing pastoral care.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Technical Skills.
- Responsible for providing spiritual care to patients and families under hospice care to insure desired end-of-life outcomes are realized by all affected people.
- Provided emotional and spiritual support to the patient and family members.
- Developed a spiritual plan of care to provide support to the patients and their families.
- Collaborated with other members of the interdisciplinary team to best support the patients from holistic perspective and attend IDG meetings.
- Addressed the spiritual and existential issues threatening the patient, caregiver and family illness.
- Assisted the families' with funeral planning as well as conducting funerals.
- Acted as a community liaison introducing hospice and the hospice philosophy to potential patients, families.
Master Of Divinity
Hospice Chaplain II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that utilizes education in information systems, work history in education and to offer strong leadership and strong team building abilities.
Skills : Wedding Coordinator, Analytical Skills.
- Provided spiritual counseling and support to patients and their families according to their desires and beliefs.
- Performed the spiritual assessment for each patient.
- Provided assistance in connecting people with clergy of their own faith group or other professionals.
- Presented an open, sensitive, and non-judgmental presence accepting of different beliefs, cultures and values.
- Presented assistance in making arrangements for or officiating at funeral or memorial services.
- Cooperated with churched and non-churched families alike. Team member of the Interdisciplinary Team for each patient's plan of care.
- Coordinated patient care via communication with patients, families and health care team members to insure compliance with the established therapeutic program.
Sr. Hospice Chaplain Resume
Summary : Position of social responsibility where leadership can benefit the organization and the community it serves, using strategies that focus on volunteerism, self-help and personal development.
Skills : Technical Skills, Organized.
- Managed a case load, addressing the emotional and spiritual needs or patient, family, facility staff,and hospice staff.
- Moraled and ethical compassed of the interdisciplinary team.
- Created all of the bereavement resources that go out as followup letters.
- Helped to ensure compliance by developing a bereavement spreadsheet that maintains dates for compliance to our procedures for each patient family.
- Developed a Blessing of the Hands ritual for both facility and hospice staff.
- Developed Memorial services, funeral, and rituals.
- Provided a confidential space for them to share their concerns and personal matters.
Hospice Chaplain/Representative Resume
Summary : Record of public relations and public speaking. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels.
Skills : Chemical Dependency, Problem Solving Skills.
- Focused on the spiritual needs of patients, families, caregivers and staff, including volunteers.
- Provided pastoral care interventions, including pastoral counseling.
- Determined by spiritual assessment, the specific setting and sensitivity to a variety of values, beliefs and religious orientations.
- Provided pastoral care, and skill in dealing with the spiritual dynamics of illness, loss and death.
- Facilitated for a children, and adult bereavement program (Morning Star).
- Provided grief care for families and bereavement to staff and the community.
- Facilitated for the agency and community trainer in spiritual care and death and dying.
Hospice Chaplain/Executive Resume
Headline : Experienced chaplain seeking an opportunity to engage in pastoral and spiritual career ministry in a multi-cultural setting that provides opportunities for growth in counseling.
Skills : Community Relations, Technical Skills.
- Specialized in medical care for terminally ill patients.
- Provided inpatient and outpatient needs in Southwest Georgia area.
- Provided emotional and spiritual support to hospice team members and 50 terminally ill patients and their families.
- Documented all pertinent chaplain activity and audited patient's charts.
- Planned and led annual memorial worship service for families of deceased patients.
- Led Coping with Stress, Effective Communication, and Grief Education continuing education classes for staff.
- Facilitated monthly grief support group meetings, developing bereavement plans of care for families of deceased patients.
Hospice Chaplain/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Motivated individual with a passion for working with diverse people and groups. Full-time pastoral ministry with a history of work in healthcare.
Skills : Grief Counseling, Advance Care Planning, Crisis Intervention.
- Organized of benevolent ministries to communities with other leadership.
- Organized and oversight of religious education and small groups Work with generational diversity.
- Programmed for young and older adult participation.
- Increased participation in small groups and Sunday School Oversight of newsletter Work with committees within structure of local parish.
- Implemented based on demographic information.
- Implemented new methods of ministry and pastoral care to those in community.
- Provided spiritual hospitality through ministering touch, passive listening presence, coping skill guidance, and spiritual assistance to home.
Doctor Of Ministry
Lead Hospice Chaplain Resume
Summary : Professional in providing Pastoral Care in a variety of settings. Experience includes functioning as a chaplain in diverse hospital units.
Skills : Exceptional communication, Crisis intervention and counseling.
- Served as a hospice chaplain and offering spiritual support during last moments of life.
- Leadership in spiritual growth, support, and counseled to both patients and families.
- Presented at time of death to support families in greatest time of grief.
- Counseled services to families for 13 months and beyond patients death.
- Counseled and support to hospice staff to help aid them in continuing their services to patients.
- Grew knowledge in medical field, especially related to palliative care.
- Helped aid in company growth by promoting our companies strengths.
Associate Hospice Chaplain Resume
Summary : Hospice chaplains work in hospitals, nursing homes, health care facilities and patients' homes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Critical Thinking.
- Functioned as a member of the hospice team for each patient and for IDG and lead bereavement for such.
- Conducted Initial Assessment, made visits, and offered support to patients of diverse spiritual, racial, cultural backgrounds.
- Offered counsel, made death visits, initial bereavement assessment, and support of patient families.
- Conducted funeral/memorial services for patients as requested.
- Community outreached through Veteran's Appreciation Ceremonies for individuals and facilities.
- Conducted Bereavement Services for facility staff.
- Provided spiritual rituals, prayer, and Bible reading as desired by patients/family members.
Asst. Hospice Chaplain Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that utilizes experience in organizational administrative skills, medical clerking, drafting via Auto cad, teaching, training, writing, graphics, documentation.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Supported and counseling home visitations for patients and their families.
- Documented of welfare and needs expressed by patient and families, funeral planning and documentation.
- Counseled and team integrated development management.
- Served patients and families in previously mentioned capacities and bible studies as requested.
- Able to connect with patients and their families with adjusted positive outcomes.
- Trained and experience with family issues.
- Experienced of care for parent in Alzheimer and hospice stages.
Hospice Chaplain Resume
Summary : Leading a marketing team to increase referrals by achieving specific goals. Developing relationships with LTCF, Assisted Living, Home Health agencies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Speaking, Spreadsheets.
- Provided spiritual care for patients and their families.
- Developed a specific plan of care for each patient. Educated patients and families on hospice care.
- Facilitatedsigning of consent forms, out-of-hospital DNR, and other paperwork necessary for admission to hospice.
- Participated in care-plan meetings for patients at LTCF.
- Provided community outreach by volunteering at long-term-care facilities.
- Provided spiritual care to patients and families by meeting with them on a weekly basis and developing treatment plans.
- Led grief support groups in a school setting to children that have experienced loss in their lives.