Human Resources Officer Resume
Objective : Experience working with Human Resources Management. Resourceful with over 5 years' experience working with Executive and Corporate and proactive, currently proactive, proficient that would Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Human Resources, Human Resources.
- Provide administrative and technical oversight to day-to-day operations and ensures coordination of those activities with other programs within the U.S.
- Independently of, or jointly with higher management, determines program goals and objectives, determines program emphasis and operating guidelines, and develop operating plans for the organization.
- Coordinate program efforts with other internal activities and with the activities of headquarters and other agencies.
- Provide authoritative advice and innovative direction on all aspects of human resources management including personnel and administrative management, position management, outreach and recruitment strategies, labor relations and employee relations (LER), worker's compensation, and performance management.
- Assesses and monitors recruitment, cultural diversity, and personnel management programs and provides recommendations for changes to promote a more effective operation.
- Established and implemented a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program Counseled managers on candidate selection Conducted and analyzed exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Ensured all employee entitlements were in line with appropriate Awards and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements Developed and implemented HR policies and procedures in line with legislation and organizational direction All Human Resource activities for 250 employees.
MBA In Business
Human Resources Officer III Resume
Headline : A top-performing, results-oriented servant-leader and manager with over 15 years of Human Resources experience. Proven ability to manage personnel and programs, improve processes, and accomplish objectives regardless of budget cuts and time constraints.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet, Search engines, Calculator, General office equipment.
- Served as a Assistant Senior Human Resources Specialist managing military Human Resource Programs by providing senior executives by maintaining knowledge of military personnel policies, procedures, rules, guidelines, and publications.
- Consult with supervisors, managers, and other human resources incumbents to jointly develop strategies and solutions to resolve human resources management issues Accomplishments Analyzed the assignment of military personnel to ensure the equitable distribution of personnel resources.
- Planned, directed, developed efficient systems to manage administrative activities in garrison and tactical environments to include correspondence and congressional inquiries, distribution, records administration and organization status reporting.
- Skills Used Gained knowledge in the ability to analyze data /products.
- Interpreted data, drew conclusions and made recommendations to the most appropriate course of action based on results of analysis.
- Developed and delivered briefings, reports, and correspondence to identify trends, deficiencies and accomplishments.
- Managed complex organizational issues and internal and external relationships, developed and applied customer service strategies, and lead teams in the successful completion of tasks and review of work products.
Master Of Arts
Human Resources Officer II Resume
Headline : Over ten years' experience in the human resources field, working as an Officer with the United Nations. Acquired highly developed sets of skills, demonstrating constant interest in learning and specializing in HR related field. Seeking HR role that will allow a strategic and versatile HR professional with 10 years experience in Employee Relations, Benefit & Compensation Administration, Staffing, Training and to provide sound advice and counsel to ensure compliance with company policies and procedure.
Skills : Microsoft office, Google Drive, Powerpoint, Excel, Internet.
- Manage staff Performance Leading an HR unit of five HR Assistance Maintaining and developing local consultant, national and international candidates in the roster database.
- Perform recruitment, selection and placement process of consultants, national and international staff.
- Advise senior managers on rules and procedures of consultants, national and international staff recruitment.
- Ensured that all relevant recruitment documentation (technical clearance, selection memo, comparative evaluation report, etc.) have been correctly completed.
- Reviewed the selected candi Processing of consultant's contracts (initial & extension) in the UN Field Personnel Management system.
- Obtaining and verifying academic and employment references for consultants, national and international staff.
- Directed pre- and post-acquisition analysis, consolidation, and equalization of compensation, benefits and employment policies for reinsurance and financial services company.
Bachelors In Sciences
Human Resources Officer/Specialist Resume
Objective : Accomplished Human Resources Professional with 10 years of comprehensive HR experience including employee recruitment, certification, contracting, and evaluations.
Skills : Facilitation Skills, Presentation Skills, PowerPoint, Instructional Design, PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel.
- Manage labor relations and collective bargaining activities for 3 port bargaining units, serve on collective bargaining team and labor-management committee, facilitate the resolution of labor issues between management and unions.
- Provide consultation on disciplinary and grievance issues, ADA, OEO, FMLA issues and facilitate labor-management committee meetings.
- Manage recruitment process for all Department positions.
- Review compensation and classification issues, conduct salary surveys, develop and update classification descriptions.
- Facilitate wellness and onsite benefits presentations and programs.
- Implement County HR initiatives for the Port, including implementation of the NeoGov recruitment system, new compensation and classification system, represent Department and HR on ERP implementation group.
- Served as Human Resources Officer, leading a 10-person human resources section providing human resources.
Human Resources Officer/Manager Resume
Objective : Outstanding knowledge of database, spreadsheet and word processing applications. Strong ability to staffing problems, grievances and issues. Exceptional skill in organizational and time management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HR.
- Promoted to fulfill a broad range of HR functions, including recruiting and training employees, administering benefits, overseeing disciplinary action and managing HR records.
- Championing the automation of the HR Department and implementation of new HRMIS, resolved conflicts between employees and insurance Companies, coordinated health fairs to promote employee wellness and performed exit interviews.
- Trained over 30- employees on interviewing techniques and best practices, conducting workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions that contributed to sound hiring decisions.
- Co-developed Company's standardized disciplinary procedures and Leave tracking system that insulated a company from legal risk and ensured consistent and fair discipline processes.
- Devised creative and cost-effective incentive and morale-boosting programs (including special events and a tiered awards structure) that increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Reworked new-hire orientation program to include all Department, HR information and company resources.
- Saved company thousands of Kenya Shillings every month by reducing reliance on employment agencies.
- Brought the majority of formerly outsourced recruiting functions in-house to reduce the cost of recruitment.
Masters Of Science
Asst. Human Resources Officer Resume
Summary : Looking to obtain a position in a customer service related field for an organization that requires a hardworking and dedicated young professional with a versatile educational background and a reputation for being a quick learner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, E-QIP, PIPS/CVS, EOPF, PureEdge, VISTA.
- Responsible for all personnel services for the 61st Ordnance Brigade consisting of 1500 personnel.
- Directly responsible for Officer Strength Management, evaluations, and awards.
- Plans, manages, processes, executes, and monitors a wide range of military personnel actions such as in/out processing, evaluations, awards, leave requests, pay and finance actions, movement and travel orders, promotions, separations, retirements, and personnel records updates.
- Responsible for ensuring the full range of military personnel actions comply with established regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Compiles and analyzes military personnel information, and prepares recurring statistical reports to keep unit leaders and higher headquarters informed of current and future personnel readiness matters, trends, or issues.
- Oversees the coordination of annual AIT EXODUS program, a major troop movement involving over 1000 Soldiers.
- Responsible for recurring reports such as: personnel readiness report, installation status report, AWOL report, student holdover report, and quarterly review and analysis.
- Responsible for the research, analysis, collection, presentation and certification of personnel data from multiple sources.
Human Resources Management
Lead Human Resources Officer Resume
Summary : Motivated and accomplished HR Officer - Executive Secretary with over 5 years' experience working with Executive and Corporate Management. Resourceful and proactive, proficient in the latest Microsoft office 2013 package and learn new programs effortlessly.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Human Resources, Sales, Warehouse Management.
- Serve as an advisor to Services management regarding NAF personnel programs, to include classification and position management, staffing and placement, employee-management relations, and training.
- Conduct internal self-evaluation reviews of NAF personnel programs to ensure personnel actions and processes conform to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Foster a quality management environment and ensure NAF personnel are informed and trained on quality Air Force programs.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and administer the NAF position classification and management program in accordance with applicable regulatory guidance.
- Conduct analyses and studies to identify short and long-range personnel requirements for organizations.
- Administer the NAF recruitment and placement programs for filling a significant number and variety of positions and specialties.
- Ensure applicant supply files, official personnel folders, and job analysis files are accurately maintained.
- Ensure managers and supervisors are aware of their responsibilities, and encourage effective communication between supervisors/managers and employees.
Human Resources Officer/Representative Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of diverse military and federal government experience as a human resources officer, management and program analyst, a change management lead, a manpower and organization chief, a senior management advisory, a supervisor, and a formally trained platform instructor.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Collections, Customer Service.
- Ensures administration of benefits, entitlements and recognition systems as well as management practices to foster retention of a quality workforce.
- Manages the Civilian Personnel Section with a staff of three personnel.
- Advises organization leadership and employees on implementation of policies, procedures and regulations to ensure personnel management actions taken conform to federal laws and regulations, and labor-negotiated agreements.
- Develops/executes the Civilian Employment Plan for organizational leadership outlining annual work-year execution and milestones; integrates objectives and requirements with finance and manpower offices to develop and execute the civilian pay budget and allocation of resources.
- Administers all labor relations activities for collective bargaining agreements and conflict resolution between management and the union.
- Directs monthly negotiations with the local unions.
- Advises organizational leadership on union issues, labor disputes, and the current union contract to minimized grievances and Unfair Labor Practices.
Human Resources Officer/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Responsible for Preparing written designation to the responsible section and/or individual, military personnel programs to include sponsorship; in and out processing, family care plans/support programs, weight and fitness programs, equal opportunity and suicide prevention.
Skills : Mental Health, Customer Service.
- Responsible for the recruiting and on-boarding process of new hires.
- Responsible for the recruitment of all Accounting, Finance, Audit, Brokerage, Mortgage, Wealth Management, IT, Commercial Lending, Special Assets, Treasury, Marketing, Credit and C-level.
- Perform various functions in regards to onboarding, company policies, and general HR duties.
- Contributed to the creation of several compensation packages for Financial Consultants and Mortgage Loan Officers and offer letter verbiage as well as non- compete for documents.
- Work with the various recruiters in their respective markets to ensure timely completion of recruiting and new hire paperwork.
- Recognized as the go to person for hard to fill positions with the various managers throughout the organization.
- Received numerous accolades in regards to job function and performance.
Associates In Mechanics
Human Resources Officer/Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Human Resources professional with experience in such functional areas as personnel management, human resources development, and staffing. Excellent oral and written communication skills and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Skills : Facilitation skills, Presentation skills, PowerPoint, Instructional Design, PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel.
- Leading all administrative, performance and accountability functions for over 3,000 employees.
- Trained and mentored personnel in various aspects of HR and professional conduct.
- Created a competitive organization through ongoing workforce planning aligning mission requirements with strategic plans and budget.
- Responsible for creating and reporting weekly manpower analysis.
- Ensured implementation of industry best practices to ensure consistency and compliance with applicable federal laws and regulations.
- Worked directly with 400 employees on updating and correcting life insurance policies, payroll, finances, as well as leave and earnings statements.
- Conducted over 125 professional development presentations on ethics, counseling, communication, and procedures.
- Established department plans and procedures improving customer service and administration proficiency by 35% through the implementation of cross-training activities and survey feedback.
MS In HRM
Human Resources Officer/Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will offer a variety of responsibilities where abilities and skills can be fully utilized. Highly motivated and eager to work for your company.
Skills : Medical Practice Manager, Benefit Management, Mental Health.
- Served as a recruiter's assistant for four years, which helped Army Recruiters meet their quota.
- Served as a logistics leader for three years.
- Attend drill one weekend per month and two weeks in the summer.
- Prepared presentations, composed and responded to internal and external correspondence, memos, other department forms and documents.
- Processed documents that were routed to the administration section.
- Was responsible for keeping accountability and Soldier awareness for the section.
- Provided full management advisory services, i.e., comprehensive studies to resolve organization or management problems which require identification, investigation and analysis.
- Provided functional directives and program guidance related to enlisted personnel strength management to commanders and staffs of subordinate units.
Human Resources Officer Resume
Headline : Human Resources field for approximately 9 years with 7 years being in a Generalist capacity. Passion for helping others and enjoy the variety within the human resources profession.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Coordinating Skills.
- Responsible for all aspects of recruiting including advertising, interviewing, and background investigations.
- Conducted all employee orientation presentations and exit interviews.
- Analyzed compensation data and job descriptions to develop salary guidelines.
- Addressed and advise employee relations issues with employees and management.
- Served as workers compensation representative for the company.
- Coordinated annual United Way Campaign, blood drives, education activities, and other events.
- Performed career development evaluations, plans, and placements.
- Scheduled, prepared, and conducted company training courses for new employees.