Software Test Engineer Resume
Objective : A dynamic professional over 12+ years of rich & extensive experience in project delivery, thoroughly involved in team leading on functional testing, test automation process and fuel card payment and authorization. Excellent in IS08583 message format understanding. Experienced working on fuel card C2P integri POS simulation tool.
Skills : SQL, JIRA, HP Quality Center, SoapUI, Selenium, J2EE, Java, WAVE, JAWS.
- Involve in reviewing and analyzing product backlog, sprint planning, user story, and use case document.
- Develop test cases based on user story and business requirements.
- Identify tasks and subtasks for user story.
- Develop the Test cases to test Functionality and Interface of the application using ALM.
- Work closely with all the businesses as well as technology stakeholders to analyze complex business processes.
- Design and develop Test Scenarios and Test Cases based on Business requirements, technical specifications, and Use Cases.
- Conduct Functional, Integration and Regression testing during the various phases of the Development.
Embedded Software Test Engineer Resume
Summary : Contribute in improving company performances through enhanced quality standards, and deploy powerful software testing and integration strategies.
Skills : SQL, JIRA, HP Quality Center, SoapUI, Selenium, J2EE, Java, WAVE, JAWS.
- Developed automated test cases using selenium web driver and IntelliJ IDE to automate interactions with the Autotrader website.
- Managed technical debt via tech-debt automation.
- Performed functional automation using A3 (Advanced Accelerated Automation) testing tool.
- Created and executed automated and manual software test plans, cases and scripts.
- Reported defects, defined severity, and priority for each defects in clearly manner.
- Further investigated defects to find systemic problems in a program/software.
- Carried out regression/smoke testing and supported software production releases.
- Worked collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team.
Lead Software Test Engineer Resume
Headline : Experienced in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle. Specialized in gathering and analyzing requirements, writing system test plans, building test cases and procedures, Performing Gap analysis, peer reviews, setting up test environments, preparing test data, executing test cases, developing requirement traceability matrixes(RTM), writing bug documentation, and developing test summary report for manual and automated testing.
Skills : SQL, Software Testing, Seleniun, Jira, Oracle.
- Involved in understanding of functionality and design of different applications based on the Requirement Specification Document.
- Captured Test Cases and Test Results in Quality Center and documented and prepared the release notes as part of the project deliverables.
- Investigated Software bugs and Interfaced with developers to resolve technical issues and reporting the bugs to all concerned.
- Investigated requirements and interfaced with developers to resolve issues and reporting the issues to all concerned.
- Outstanding issues are documented and managed through Quality Center.
- Reviewed the requirement and design documents, ensure that requirements are clear and testable.
- Reviewed software Test plan for defining test scenarios and writing manual and automated test scripts Maintained Requirement Traceably Matrix (RTM) after developing and updating Test Cases Created, Maintained and Executed Manual Test Scripts in Quality Center.
- Analyzed and identified defects, and logged defects with detailed specification into Quality Center as they relate to Test Cases.
Bachelor Of Science
Software Test Engineer Intern Resume
Summary : Having 5+ years of professional experience in Software Quality assurance on various domains with Manual and Automation Testing, of Web Testing and Client-Server which includes System Analysis, Verification and Validation and software Quality Assurance.
Skills : Data Analysis, Database management, project Management, Testing, MS Access, SQL, SAS visual analytics, Microstrategy, MS Office.
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements document.
- Prepared both positive and negative test cases for Functional, System, End-to-end Testing.
- Executed test cases manually to check the GUI and Functional features of the application.
- Reported all defects to the appropriate individual(s) for resolution using Quality Center.
- Attended weekly update meetings with the QA Manager to discuss the status of Projects.
- Identified bugs and reporting them with detailed information and working with Developers to fix defects.
- Worked as a core member of the QA team, responsible for testing of the application.
- Created, updated and deleted data to accommodate proper test data.
Bachelor In Accounting
Software Test Engineer Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking a Challenging Position in order to utilize personal Expertise and Experiences and Professional & Technical Skills in Software Development Industry as a Software Test Engineer, Quality Assurance and Software Analyst using Widespread Knowledge of Information System Technology.
Skills : Requirements Analysis, Project Management, Agile Development,.
- Write and run test cases, Design User Stories, run test automation scripts.
- Performs detailed analysis of test results and adjusts test cases accordingly.
- Provided bug prevention through product specification reviews.
- Worked with developers and program managers to troubleshoot failures and triage to the appropriate level.
- Written test plans for a small projects and larger feature set.
- Reviewed test specifications, cases, and automation written by others for coverage and completeness.
- Worked to improve test quality and effectiveness by working with Development and Program Management to prevent problems and to make the product more testable.
- Reviewed product specifications to find holes in features or problems with the integration of multiple features.
Software Test Engineer IV Resume
Headline : Creative, hardworking professional who wants to make a difference. My objective is to deliver outstanding results for customers.
Skills : Java development, Android development, Desktop Support, Visual C.
- Helped drive delivery team forward and worked with team members to understand stories.
- Worked in agile environment to change product or story scope quickly and served involvement in ball-parking sessions ranking and prioritizing stories.
- Tested library and school automation software in browsers, mobile phones and tablets.
- Wrote test requirements from stories and used Cucumber and Selenium IDE to write automated tests.
- Logged software defects and retested after fix applied and worked with technical support to fix customer issues for future releases.
- Led regression periods, including presentations to team, defect meetings, categorized, and prioritized defects.
- Wrote and reviewed technical documents and existing or new help sections.
- Consistently rated high quality software releases by customers for 6 years according to customer surveys.
Software Test Engineer - Contractor Resume
Summary : Highly skilled and experienced software tester and Level 3 customer support engineer with expertise in software integration and testing on Long Term Evolution (LTE), OA&M, and CDMA projects. Knowledge and experience in Ericsson LTE and CDMA telecommunications equipments.
Skills : OSS-RC Administrator And Software Testing And Customer Support.
- Operations Support Platform (OSP) feature Testing Provide support to the IMOD Prince engineers on configurable traps testing.
- Load Management Information Base (MIBs) to the Element Management toolkit and configure SNMP traps, discovery, and polling parameters, for third party devices to be discovered on the OSP.
- Demonstrate how High Availability OSS-RC clusters (Master and Mate) Master Server works.
- Work with LARICs field engineer to complete ATP test.
- Configure DNS and MLX for security event forwarding and verify security events are sent to OSP Syslog Server.
- Test and verify third party devices and Ericsson Network elements generated alarms are displayed on OSP Unified Event Manager (UEM).
- Configure SNMP on Firewall, DNS and MLX to generate alarms and verify alarms are displayed on UEM.
- Write test plans/cases and test OSP features such as Geo Map and adaptive alarms, SeviceOn alarms, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports for eNodeB, MME and EPG, and OSP alarms forwarding to Network Operations Center (NOC)/Netcool, etc.
Master's In Classes
Software Test Engineer (Contract) Resume
Summary : A highly motivated technical & professional QA Test Engineer with 6 years of comprehensive experience in Healthcare and Financial industry seeking for an challenging position to be part of an wining team, where I can be productive & bring in new ideas to help the company to grow.
Skills : QC, SDLC, STLC, QTP, ALM, Functional Testing, DB Testing, SQL, Regression Testing, IDE, Eclipse, JIRA, Selenium.
- Interacting with clients to discuss new requirement and intakes.
- Analyzed user requirements, Functional design documents and specification documents.
- Participated in project design meetings to understand the impact of the changes being developed.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts according to the requirements.
- Performed Ad-hoc testing, Integration, Regression, Security Testing, Cross Browser Testing and UAT.
- Extensively involved writing test cases in Quality Center, defect tracking, processing and control.
- Worked independently or as part of a QA Project team, as required by the project.
- Prepared test metrics and test status report.
QA Software Test Engineer Resume
Summary : Over eight years of experience in IT industry in analysis, testing and implementation of applications, Manual and Automation testing of Applications, diversified experience in Information Technology as a QA Tester in different applications that includes Client/Server and Web-based Applications. Proficient in analyzing Functional and Business Requirements, Use Cases, Design Mockups to formulate Test Plans, Test Strategies, Test Cases and Test Scenarios etc.
Skills : Languages: JAVA, Maven, Python, JSP, Servlets, Java.
- Performed black box/functional, regression, performance and load testing on AUT.
- Involved in Pre-testing phase, analyzed project vision, goals, specifications and requirements.
- Analyzed the business requirements along with Product manager, Project manager, QA manager, and business analysts.
- Documented the requirements in the Requirement Module of the Quality Center Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix for the application.
- Developed test cases and test scripts to test the functional requirements.
- Attended change requests meetings and made subsequent changes in the test.
- Planed and wrote test cases according to change requests.
- Manually executed functional test cases to test the application functionality.
Sr. Software Test Engineer Resume
Summary : Seven years of experience as a Software Test Engineer/QA Analyst, self-motivated, proactive, well organized, process and result oriented professional seeking a permanent or consulting position with a promising corporation to utilize my professional experience. Professional Goals include continuing to grow in leadership and knowledge, excel in innovative technology application, and interact with team members and colleagues.
Skills : Testing, Customer Relations, Customer Support, Excel, Test Track, SAN.
- Reviewed requirements in order to create a test plan/test script.
- Wrote and executed test procedure using Quality Center.
- Worked as a Quality Center support to ensure efficient services to the team and the client.
- Entered defect in Quality Center and conduct regression testing after fix the defect.
- Created and executed Test Cases in Quality Center.
- Used Quality Center for requirements management, planning, scheduling, and running tests, defect tracking and managed the defects and executed the test cases.
- Connected QTP to Quality Center to run scripts from Quality Center.
- Analyzed and validated requirements to develop and execute test scripts.
Software Test Engineer III Resume
Objective : Over 7 years experience in Software Quality Assurance and Quality Control on various levels of Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing for Client/Server and Web based applications on Windows and UNIX.
Skills : windows ,linux, c, perl,802.11 standards,TCP/IP protocols.
- Worked with Business Analysts to define and design test scenarios and test data.
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements and the critical areas of the application to set up and execute baseline tests.
- Involved in designing, planning, Manual Testing of the application.
- Prepared test case, expected results, manual and automated scripts, tool configurations, developed test report.
- Worked with other members of the test team to execute the Test Cases and document results with tight deadlines and limited supervision.
- Used QC to import test documents, reference functional test steps during execution, and submitted defect with descriptive screen capture attachments.
- Conducted Regression testing for the subsequent versions of the application using QTP.
- Generated and implemented templates for Test Cases, Test Scripts, Business Analysis, Test Defect Log, Test Case Checklist, etc.
Masters In Computer Science
Software Test Engineer Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in software development or desktop support. Experience in software testing in a business environment, field (in-car) and bench testing utilitizing ticketing systems. Experience in Java & Android application development, collaborating, and creating a web-based search engine automation program from scratch.
Skills : TestRunner, TestQuest.
- Develop and performed regression and integration tests of internal tools and products.
- Maintain and develop testing environments in software labs supporting developers.
- Perform qualification testing of network switches and firewalls.
- Research previous product iterations to create new test plans and improve test processes.
- Worked closely with developers to build unique testbeds and test cases.
- Communicate status and results of testing to management and peers one a weekly basis.
- Document defects and irregularities found during testing to be reported to developers and management.