Information Systems Administrator Resume
- Oversee all technology operations for an association of fifty users.
- Create custom web applications that provide value for school board members.
- Provide general support to all individual users.
- Build, deploy, and maintain network (LDAP, DHCP, DNS) and application (Apache, MySQL, Filemaker Pro, Zimbra, Retrospect, Great Plains) servers.
- Create, manage, and assist with publishing content for public-facing websites and intranet using Drupal and Joomla content management systems.
- Administer all office equipment including phone, printers, voicemail, and office security system.
- Produce video content including a bi-monthly newscast, video tutorials, and live streaming workshops using Final Cut Pro and Adobe Flash Media Encoder.
- Created a web application that gives users the ability to create a profile and submit an application for the superintendent and treasurer vacancies.
Sr. Information Systems Administrator Resume
Summary : To find a career where can use technology knowledge and skills and benefit the company who employs. Provide systems administration and management for Unix (i.e.: Red Hat Linux and IBM AIX), web environments and systems infrastructure.
Skills : Excellent time management, MS Office Suite and other applications/systems.
- Responsible for the Information Systems Department day to day operations.
- Responsible for nearly all facets of the department.
- Log all incoming help desk calls using Help Desk software Configure desktop and laptop computers (PC and Mac)for deployment.
- Update desktop and laptop computer software as requested either remotely or direct access.
- Network Administrator as required - Microsoft Network, Active Directory, Exchange Server.
- Maintain sharepoint intranet site collection, company website content and ssl certificates.
- Performed access requests for 250+ applications as well as RSA, mainframe(acf2), and LDAP.
Information Systems Administrator III Resume
Summary : Highly experienced and driven Information Technology professional with over ten years of experience and certifications. Completed projects include implementing a secure and highly available Sphere environment.
Skills : Active Directory, Desktop/Laptop Deployment, Desktop Imaging, Microsoft Suite.
- Primarily responsible for maintaining the VMWare infrastructure which consists of vCenter, ESXi, vUM, vMA, vShield, and vCOPS.
- Performance tuning, maintaining a healthy vSphere environment, maintaining physical hosts, troubleshooting physical hosts, and managing security patches.
- Responsible for creating, deploying, and removing all virtual machines.
- Implemented a working Veeam Backup and Recovery system in the environment and now have a 100% success rate daily for backups of the virtual machine environment.
- Create and maintain documentation pertaining to the VMWare and Veeam systems in the environment.
- Maintain the SAN environment which is powered by an EMC Clariion CX4 as well as plan and design out new storage systems for future toll roads in San Diego County.
- Designed and delivered a project plan to bring both SANDAG networks together using VMWare EVO: RAIL hyper converged appliances, dedicated circuits, and other technologies.
Information Systems Administrator II Resume
Summary : Over thirty years' progressive experience in Engineering, Information Technology, Software Development, and Technical Support. Principal System Administrator for computing facilities utilizing RedHat and SUSE Linux, UNIX, Microsoft Windows Server, and VMware.
Skills : Networking, Servers, Voice, Software Development, Database Administration.
- Design, develop, and integrate the Linux operating system installed on the Common Processing System (CPS) and Common Display System (CDS) used by the Aircraft Carrier Tactical Support Center (CV-TSC) at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC), Keyport, WA.
- Develop and provide configuration management of RedHat Enterprise Linux operating systems for all CV-TSC systems.
- Build and install custom Linux kernel modules to interface with hardware.
- Design and implement network topology for the CV-TSC system.
- Configuring network switches and firewalls to create multiple IEEE 802.1q Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) to isolate functions for Information Assurance purposes.
- To comply with DoD directive, write rule sets for iptables to implement host-based firewalls on all Linux hosts.
- Configure and maintain a Storage Area Network (SAN) on which the diskless operating systems and application software resides.
Baccalaureate Of Arts
Information Systems Administrator I Resume
Summary : Educated and motivated self-starter, adept at moving into new environments and extrapolating from existing experience to quickly adapt to new technologies fluently. Possess first-rate communications and collaboration skills to lead and work in concert with diverse groups effectively.
Skills : Microsoft Windwos Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office.
- Assign tasks and deadlines based on projects and priorities, complete performance reviews.
- Install, create and manage Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory Infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Group Policies, Terminal Services, user accounts, group memberships, file shares and permissions.
- Monitor and maintain server performance, security updates and disaster recovery systems.
- Install and manage VMware virtual machines, MD3200i iSCSI SAN resources and related components.
- Monitor and optimize SAN performance.
- Install and maintain Microsoft Dynamics SL, Sage Abra HRMS/Payroll/Employee Self Service, Performance Appraisals, Requisitions, Time Sheets, Backup Exec, and McAfee Virus Scan e-Policy Orchestrator.
- Install and maintain Microsoft SQL 2008 database servers.
Information Systems Administrator/Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain the position of Information Systems Administrator, where continuing education, fifteen years of relevant Information Technology experience and demonstrable commitment to providing highly efficient helpdesk/customer service experience can be applied to provide clients.
Skills : Hardware/Systems: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server.
- Plan, manage and maintain all aspects of the IT Infrastructure, Applications, Services, staffuser training, and support.
- Collaborate with department managers to develop policies and procedures with a focus on IT needs and solutions.
- Manage and implement IT Projects, evaluate technology, maintenance contracts, and proposals, select and work with Business Partners and vendor support as needed.
- Proven success as an IT Manager advocating cost-effective systems that provide value to the business.
- Install and manage Windows Server 2008 R2, Active Directory Infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Group Policies, Terminal Services, user accounts, group memberships, file shares, and permissions.
- Monitor and maintain server performance, backup recovery & disaster recovery systems, cybersecurity, system updates, and software patching.
- Install and manage VMware vSphere virtual machines, MD3200i iSCSI SAN storage and optimize performance.
- Install and maintain Microsoft Dynamics Accounting, Sage Abra HRMS/Payroll, Employee Self Service, Performance Appraisal, Requisition, Time Sheet, Business Applications Backup Exec and McAfee Virus Scan e-Policy Systems.
Bachelor Of Science
Information Systems Administrator/Specialist Resume
Summary : Desktop support Technician/administrator with experience in troubleshooting, upgrading, configuring, and maintaining equipment. Additional experience includes planning, setting up local area networks, configuring TCP/IP, and digital photo processing.
Skills : Sales, Management, Windows, Customer Service.
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware.
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Collaborate with executive management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Ensure network connectivity of all servers, workstations, telephony equipment, fax machines, and other network appliances.
- Manage servers, including database, e-mail, print and backup servers and their associated operating systems and software.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
Lead Information Systems Administrator Resume
Headline : Creative, process-oriented contributor offering hands-on expertise in IT, combined with proven capability in aligning technology with business/client objectives.
Skills : Business Process Modeling, JIRA Project Design, Microsoft Office, ARIS, Sharepoint.
- Maintaining computer hardware, installation and maintenance of software, troubleshooting software issues, and Web site design.
- Maintain computing environment and user workstations.
- Maintain network performance.
- Provide Help-Desk Support for all users.
- Provides upgrades for the network as budget allows.
- Keep all the information confidential.
- Provide support for the business by troubleshooting, installing and configuring the Infor Visual ERP systems and other 3rd party software.
- Provide support for the phone systems and third-party vendors for email systems and web site.
B.S In Information
Information Systems Administrator/Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 30 years of overall IT experience, 14 directly in Cyber Security, DOE Clearance, and multiple industry certifications and degrees. Currently managing team of highly skilled individuals in a high stress, high demand environment through the use of a risk-based approach to incident response, vulnerability management, and intrusion monitoring.
Skills : Cisco IOS, Watchguard, Sonicwall, Cisco Hardware, Dell Server Hardware, Dell Openmanage And DRAC, Centos, Asterisk, Microsoft Server OS, TCP/IP, Wan, LAN.
- Metal stamping division of manufacturing company based out of Toronto Canada, with a customer base of major automotive companies.
- Arrived, and the network consisted of 12 computers on token ring.
- Converted as needed by the individual who needed the data.
- Fully-switched Ethernet with a fiber-optic backbone that is supplemented by RF on the Manufacturing floor.
- Network/Security Administrator for LAN with multiple Novell file servers, an NT 4.0 Server, an AS400, and 60 NT 4.0 Workstations.
- Responsible for the Plant Computer Systems hardware and software operating budget and the purchase of hardware/software.
- Interviewed and hired and trained new employees in the Systems Department.
- Involved in the development of transaction-based Inventory/Lot tracking system.
Doctorate Of Science
Information Systems Administrator Resume
Objective : Highly motivated with more than 5 years of experience in information technology. Actively seeks additional responsibilities and resolves problems quickly and efficiently.
Skills : Network Administration, Virtualization, Supervisor, Linux, Enterprise Architecture, Information Assurance, IT Best Practices, Windows Server, Active Directory, Customer Service , Troubleshooting.
- Refueling Complex Overhaul through maintenance and repair of ship spaces, equipment, and materials.
- Supervised the work of 15 Team members, offering constructive feedback on their work performance.
- Defined clear targets and objectives and communicated them to other team members.
- Supported in the installation of Linux/Windows network applications.
- Fed cables through access holes, roof spaces, and cavity walls.
- Diagnosed and repaired hardware, software and system issues.
- Programmed and troubleshot devices following installation.
- Coordinated mentorship and leadership guidance for over 25 enlisted sailors.