Interim Director Of Nursing Resume
Headline : A high achieving, experienced professional seeking growth and personal success in a position which utilizes academics, work experiences and enthusiasm in support of a company's business growth and bottom line.
Skills : Infection control, Patient Care.
- Serves as the chief nursing program officer for Riverland Community College.
- Coordinates clinical, lab and classroom scheduling and recommend assignments to the Dean of Allied Health.
- Leads and course coordinators, coordinate the direction of the nursing program instructional functions on the state and national level with the Minnesota Board of Nursing, Minnesota Department of Health, and National League for Nursing, the ACEN, MnSCU, etc.
- Coordinates the communication of nursing-related program instructional plans with secondary and post-secondary institutions.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of new and current clinical and preceptor site contracts and educational articulation agreements for nursing and allied health programs.
- Serves as liaison between clinical sites and Riverland Community College; collaborate with clinical sites and nursing faculty for coordination of clinical activities and preceptor ships.
- Responsible for obtaining and managing grants.
Jr. Interim Director Of Nursing Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic and dependable RN with 11 years experience. Six years experience in LTC/ Skilled Nursing Facility, three of that managing forty- fifty nursing staff, and five years Critical Care working ER/Trauma. Looking to reenter the work force after taking time off to spend with children. Look forward to having patients/residents again Excellent people skills, communication skills are very good.
Skills : Listening Complaints, Pt/res Advocate, Organized, Collect A.
- Oversaw and managed number clinical and support staff in patient care activities while maintaining a high level of staff morale and professionalism.
- Directed the new hire LPN program.
- Recruited, hired, led training.
- Self-directed with astute judgment skills.
- High level of personal accountability.
- Processed monthly reports for department performance.
- Performed lab tests and communicated results.
- Closely monitored acute conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate outstanding healthcare teams.
Sr. Interim Director Of Nursing Resume
Summary : Caring Registered Nurse with excellent communication skills and 10 years experience in geriatric care.
Skills : Critical care experience, dialysis experience.
- Established a personal rapport with residents, families, physicians and staff to insure understanding of service requirements to encourage collaboration maintaining continuity of care and encouraging a compassionate environment.
- Participated in daily rounds to maintain safety and stability, observe staffing pattern.
- Performed and oversaw the case management of residents and to follow the outcomes of their ongoing clinical care needs.
- Developed and instituted protocols in an effort to reduce hospital readmission rate.
- Consulted with Physical Therapy and RN clinical care coordinators in the determination of short term rehab resident length of stay.
- Reviewed hospital admissions for medical necessity of admission.
- Updated protocols and incorporate them into the plan of care for residents admitted under the CMS bundled payment initiative.
- Performed and oversaw competency training of nursing staff as relates to the clinical care of residents and critical thinking skills required to increase facility services in an effort to prevent readmissions to the hospital.
Interim Director Of Nursing I Resume
Objective : An energetic, dedicated leader with a collegial and participatory management style and a passion for mentoring. Strong collaborator resulting in positive outcomes, productive partnerships with nursing staff, physicians, ancillary departments, and community resources.
Skills : Infection Control, Wound Care, Tracheotomy Care, TPN Administration.
- Maintained State and Federal Regulations.
- Supervised and evaluated the performance of the nursing personnel.
- Assigned staff with duties consistent with their education, experience, licensure and/or certification.
- Responsible for insuring legal procedures, nursing laws and work standards are met.
- Oversaw a budget for nursing service based on census.
- Worked closely with the administrator to assure state/federal regulation and facility policies are followed.
- Reviewed and assured nurse compliance with in-service requirements and programs for self-development.
- Monitored timely completion of care planning process per organizational policies.
- Assisted in the successful completion of the 214 Annual Survey.
Interim Director Of Nursing II Resume
Headline : Interim Director Of Nursing as an extensive experience as nursing supervisor and staffing office manager.
Skills : Patient care, Budgeting, Long-term care.
- Prepares and timely submission to owners of monthly reports and other periodic reports, in a format and on a schedule determined by the owner.
- Assures the proper set up and termination of leases, the proper management of payables and receivables and the timely calculation, billing and receipt of operating expense escalations and CAM recoveries.
- Collects all billed rents in full and on time.
- Ensures effective cost control and profitability for center.
- Identifies problem areas and proactively works to improve performance. Recommends annual operating budgets and executes plan within guidelines.
- Maintains communication with tenants to improve performance. Promotes effective business relationship to convey company operational policies.
- Operations of each assigned property in a manner that provides the owner with optimum Net Operating Income.
Interim Director Of Nursing III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated professional nurse with experience in hospital, clinic, and outpatient care settings dealing with a variety of medical and surgical conditions. A dedicated nurse leader with excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills who is seeking a part-time clinical nursing instructor position within a progressive health care organization where excellent care is priority and professional growth and development is encouraged.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excellent Customer Service.
- Assists the Unit Director in the development and planning of a brand new 10 bed Transitional Recovery Unit.
- Responsible for the consistent implementation and monitoring of organizational policies and standards within the unit.
- Responsible for knowledge and application of all personnel policies and requirements of the collective bargaining agreements.
- Assists the Unit Director and Director of Nursing in promoting the accomplishment of the goals and objectives of the unit.
- Partakes in the interviewing and hiring process of the unit staff.
- Schedules staff as well as ongoing clinical support and supervision.
- Responsible for monitoring specialty area operations to identify and report problems associated with staff performance, resource issues, and patient care issues to the Unit Director and Director of Nursing.
- Responsible for decision-making within the established annual unit budget and for making recommendations and decisions, which promote the cost effective allocation of resources.
Asst. Interim Director Of Nursing Resume
Objective : Dedicated Registered Nurse seeking an opportunity in the nursing field to gain experience, utilize nursing skills and continue to grow in the healthcare environment. Previous experience in post acute care rehabilitation and skilled nursing environment. Eager to learn and adapt to meet current and new health care expectations.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Windows Xp, Point Click Care EHR, Providgn: ABAQIS, Quality Assurance Program, OnShift--staffing Scheduling Progam.
- Transitioned from State Tested Nursing Assistant to Registered Nurse to Nurse Manager.
- Assisted patients with care in long-term, post acute care rehabilitation and skilled settings.
- Accurately assessed patients and complete skilled nursing documentation.
- Administered Medications Tracheotomy care and suctioning.
- Established effective communication to collaborate with physicians, team members, patients and family members.
- Maintained and managed IV's, PICC's, and central lines.
- Provided wound care, weekly wound rounds and documentation.
- Assisted residents with restorative therapy and adl's.
- Effectively supervised nursing assistants and delegate tasks.
Associate Interim Director Of Nursing Resume
Headline : Oversee hospital operations in the absence of the CEO. Responsible for the over-all functioning of the Clinical Departments, Contracted Departments and Ancillary. Preparation of the Annual Budget, responsible for the clinical budgets, MORs (Monthly Operation Reports) and budget variances.
Skills : CPR Certified, Customer Service, Computer , First Aid.
- Led nursing staff to maintain accordance with applicable regulations.
- Led team meetings for at risk patients and help initiate interventions to improve patient outcomes.
- Acted as facility administrator in the absence of the administrator.
- Acted as a clinical resource for nursing staff.
- Provided effective communication with clients and client families.
- Educated patients and families on various medical related issues.
- Evaluated available patients to ensure their needs would be met by the facility.
- Reviewed MDS data for distribution to federal entities.
- Changed management structure by adding a unit manager position.
Lead Interim Director Of Nursing Resume
Summary : Acquire a Management clinical position. Worked in LTC/skilled facilities for most of career. Have held various job titles ranging from a STNA to DON.
Skills : Nursing Clinical Teaching, Performance Improvement/utilization Mgmt., Intensive Care Nursing.
- Ensured quality of care for all residents and maintaining dignity.
- Monitored and ensured state and federal regulations are being followed.
- Maintained nursing budget.
- Ordered supplies.
- Reviewed and implemented of care plans.
- Assisted doctors and other team members with proficient communication skills to assist with continuity of care.
- Hold staff accountable when needed.
- Assisted to prepare for state survey.
Interim Director Of Nursing Resume
Summary : Highly skilled, motivated and self-driven professional nurse equipped with clinical and managerial expertise looking for a position where proficiency and practical experience will be fully utilized in a progressive health care organization with an active/functional mission to deliver the highest quality of care to all patients.
Skills : Restorative RN, Director Of Nursing, Consultant, CNA Instructor.
- Supervises a 140 bed skilled facility and rehabilitation unit.
- Collaborates with the Administrator and Regional Director of Operations in preparing the annual operational budget to ensure adequate resources for staffing, supplies, and capitol items needed for patient care.
- Collaborates with the Administrator, Nurse Managers and schedule coordinator to structure rolls, shift routines, and assignments for the nursing department.
- Monitors effectiveness of Medicare PPS, Medicaid, insurance, and ancillary supplies, tracking and charges system and develop action plans for cost management.
- Uses monthly P & L and other available reports, monitors PPD's, trends outcomes, documents variances and comminutes corrective action plans to Administrator Monitoring QI reports and investigation.
- Establishes and maintains effective 2 way communication to understand needs and concerns of the client, families and employee.
- Assists and manages Federal and State survey process.
- Excellent working relationship with physician and maintaining physician relationships.