Intern Architect Resume
Objective : To enhance skills in a work related environment and learn new things that will make a better professional. Use talents by putting them into good use for the benefit of the organization that work for.
Skills : Autocad 2015, Revit, 3D Studio Max, Microsoft Office, Carlson Software, IntelliCAD.
- Included in closely working with many senior engineers and architects.
- Learned professional ways and aspects of architecture during session period.
- Could also gather valuable experience working in a team of senior architects structural engineers and experts.
- Prepared working drawings submission drawings and detailed drawings of the project.
- Constructed documents and details with autocad and develop diagrams for conceptual design and space planning with sketchup.produce feasibility.
- Managed project documentation research adaptation of building codes local national development of architectural construction documents.
- Coordinated the project specific information between parties management of office protocols and organization Implementation of inventory systems and equipment.
Sr. Intern Architect Resume
Summary : Attain position as an Intern Architect with a multi-national architectural firm. CORE STRENGTHS: More than nine years of architectural construction administration and project management; experience in urban planning design, documentation preparation and administration; excellent client relations, construction review of shop drawings and submittals, issuance of site instructions, administration of contracts, coordination, and management of all aspects of project deliverables; strong interactive skills, flexible, responsive, motivated, and creative.
Skills : Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Adobe Illustratrator, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Google Sketchup.
- Managed the document for client relationship projects for all assigned project.
- Assisted project manager with project programming review schedule design budget and resource allocation.
- Produced design using autocad software and coordinate designs with engineers design team and stakeholders.
- Managed design and production staff and process for timely submittal of all deliverables.
- Assisted in material selections and specifications for contract document assisted clients with bid process and administer construction to the satisfaction of client and company.
- Responsible for Affordable housing projects and came to know about many construction detail and innovative ideas.
- Predesigned reports and marketing materials using indesign general construction administration and client correspondence.
Jr. Intern Architect Resume
Objective : Intern Architect position requires tasks associated with production of documents for purposes of schematic design review, permitting, and construction under the supervision of the project architect.
Skills : Autocad, Revit, SketchUp 3D, Photoshop, Bilingual Spanish, Blueprint Reading, Drafting, 3D Studio Max.
- Consorted design was created and consisting of members from the top firms in World.
- Worked under supervision using the latest version of autocad architectural desktop.
- Ranged from picking up read lines working mainly on floor plans and enlarged details door schedule dimensioning producing elevations.
- Created sketchup 3D model for study and helping out the other firm members when their share of work fallen behind.
- Helped to complete construction drawings for their methodist work building and some other projects.
- Consisted of government army and most of the projects and healthcare renovation projects.
- Gained experience in residential architecture Responsible for drafting and surveying multiple sites.
- Designed in all phases from schematic design to construction documents and construction administration.
Intern Architect I Resume
Objective : Intern Architect is to assist project teams and work on a variety of projects in various stages of design and construction. This individual will perform basic design and technical tasks requiring application of standard techniques and knowledge while working under direct supervision of more experienced staff.
Skills : Architecture, Interior and Furniture Design, Landscape Design, Budgets, 2D, 3D, Project Management.
- Completed total Internship now employee of small architectural firm company.
- Recorded some specification writing code research and contract negotiating but main were field observations.
- Developed program to rennovate office warehouse stayed at jobsite during working hours to observe sub-contractors included observation of several around the clock pours for acre concrete.
- Took management and observation of medical office building onsite sub-contractors during large pile-cap excavation and concrete pours concrete parking and structural steel erection
- Developed specifications for their use in administering federal funds to rebuild or repair homes following hurricane.
- Researched and selected materials and products for final specs.
- Prepared project management reports of drawings budget surveying and execution of a full-scale hotel room mock up.
Intern Architect II Resume
Headline : Motivated and detail-oriented individual currently seeks a position within a unique architectural establishment while working towards completion of NCARB Intern Development Program hours for architectural licensure. Looking forward to working in a creative setting where environmentally conscious design can be applied in the production of dynamic work while also proving to be an asset to the team.
Skills : Revit, Photoshop, SketchUp, Illustrator, AutoCad, Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Transferred hand renderings to revit drafting under structure parking lot maximizing space.
- Designed proposed bus stop job walk throughs hall of states took pictures created drawings improvements created and edited drawings using revit.
- Created and edited presentations and drawings using photoshop.
- Designed an addition to a residence funeral home and various other spaces.
- Attended lunch and learns about new technology and products.
- Assisted and added pictures to revit in providing estimate costs and schedules.
- Developed design ideas using sketchup 3D modeling to create design presentations.
Intern Architect III Resume
Summary : Architectural and Urban Design Professional with proven communication and presentation abilities used in a diverse cultural and social settings. Acquired experience needed to work on multiple type projects.
Skills : Autocad, Revit, Photoshop.
- Preconstructed efforts for gold kindergarten school project with a complete schedule.
- Reconstructed entire building due to fire from separate apartment units.
- Converted the interior from a realtors office into a sleek modern coffee shop on the north end of boulder
- Extended total exterior renovation on units including unit expansions on units.
- Designed and visualized for numerous built projects including villas townhouses staff housing and residential tower at conceptual schematic levels.
- Held workshops for the office on 3D modeling and visualization.
- Assisted in design presentation and construction drawings for residential corporate and institutional projects.
Asst. Intern Architect Resume
Objective : Intern Architect thrives in a collaborative culture with a shared vision of innovative design solutions.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Designed and documented educational facilities across the world in different places.
- Included assisting protect architect principals covering from pre-design to construction documents phase.
- Worked on prestigious high school projects involving both new and modernization.
- Actively participated in design charrettes and many constructing projects.
- Created designed and maintained company's first website and also as a back-up network administrator.
- Researched and developed building products for contract research and design demonstration projects and technical grant writing.
- Redesigned apartment spaces for historic renovation to optimize compact living quarters.
Associate Intern Architect Resume
Headline : Intern Architect position in military facility and base infrastructure planning, design and construction that serves on multi-disciplinary teams that are responsible for modernization, repair, replacement, and new construction. The position will allow to use extensive leadership background and technical expertise to lead capital investment projects and multi-disciplinary staff effectively meeting operational needs.
Skills : Autocad, Excel, Word, Po.
- Managed project healthcare facility planning design and construction worldwide.
- Conducted statement of conditions assessments for joint commission accreditation visits.
- Conducted facility assessment and engineering studies to build a costly new women's health clinic.
- Developed programs for design and medical equipment requirements lists.
- Accelerated design process for clinic replacement project at trimming from programmed amount to comply with the congressional mandate.
- Recognized declining patient loads at hospital and effectively convinced executive staff to renovate existing areas instead of pursuing their plans.
- Detected error in the physiological support renovation project cost estimate calculations.
Intern Architect/Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain an architectural position in which to apply a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
Skills : Proficient in Revit Architecture, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Submittal Exchange, creative writing.
- Managed for production of schematic design drawings airport layout drawings for airport terminal buildings.
- Performed applicable administrative and office duties about architecture.
- Experienced using microstation sketch-up photoshop software programs.
- Met deadlines handling multiple project assignments emotional intelligent and always eager to learn and grow.
- Registered for designing floor plans elevations sections & working drawings of residential projects and site measurements.
- Created and rendered 3D view design for a commercial club house using autodesk revit presented conceptual sketches and final design options using powerpoint.
- Worked on the master planning and implementation for the community college system campuses.
Intern Architect Resume
Objective : Architectural Intern will provide full support to the Project Team from preliminary design through construction and occupancy of the project.
Skills : Computer skills: Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Premiere, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office, Languages: American Sign Language, German.
- Communicates, coordinates, and works well within a team environment and with team members, consultants, and others as required
- Works daily with team members to determine project needs and priorities
- Assists in project development throughout the building design process, including programming, schematic design, design development and contract documents
- Creates 3D and 2D construction documents using Revit
- Provides presentation graphics and design support for presentations, which may include computer modeling, model building, and renderings
- Performs redline changes and revisions
- Researches products and materials
- Compiles data and perform elementary design computations
- Prepares finish binder, boards, and finish materials