Resort Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking to secure a job opportunity that will complement academic studies in Management, along with professional experience. Detail-orientated troubleshooter who gets to the root of the problem quickly.
Skills : Management, Organizational, Interpersonal, Communication Skills, Type 60 wpm.
- Managed a staff of three to five employees on a daily basis, ensuring that the end result of their work was to provide a safe, clean, and fun environment for all.
- Helped scheduled 20 employees on a weakly basis successfully.
- Managed daily campground operations, to include; hiring, orientation, terminating, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Analyzed and prepared annual and long-term budgets, monitor income statements, variance reports, identify market trends, and control costs.
- Ensured physical operations are maintained to ELS standards by conducting inspections of grounds, buildings, vacant sites, and obtaining bids and contracts for projects.
- Maintained excellent condition and curb appeal of the property, including roads, common buildings, amenities, and equipment.
- Operated within annual budget including variance reporting and plans to achieve objectives.
- Reported records of all guests and accounting related activities to owners in a timely fashion.
Resort Manager I Resume
Summary : Employment with a financially stable organization that can provide long term opportunities for growth. Demonstrated achiever with leading successful teams, managing day to day business practices, and exceptional knowledge of business practices.
Skills : Online Promotion, Customer Service, Client Management, MS Office Suite.
- Oversight in scheduling, hiring, and training operations.
- Supervises the management of housekeeping, front office, reservations, sales/marketing, banquets, security, and building/grounds maintenance.
- Uses hotel resources to maximize guests' satisfaction & optimize revenues.
- Represents the hotel in the market place and develop relationships with key accounts.
- Analyzes statistical information and drawing conclusions from it.
- Develops and implements staff training programs, and ensuring the accurate and timely submission of payroll data to the corporate office.
- Develops the hotel's brand by attending tourism trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Provides hotel owners with regular reports on the hotels operating objectives and fiscal performance.
Resort Manager-BD Resume
Summary : Dependable Resort Manager bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service, Interpersonal & Organizational Skills.
- Responsible for providing the leadership and direction for all departments and vendors to ensure the successful execution of all resort operations goals.
- Responsible for overseeing the day to day resort operations, including responding to guest inquiries and resolving guest concerns.
- Provided support and coaching to resort associates in all departments, reviewing and reporting on resort financials, and preparing quarterly board of director reports.
- Responsible for the management, coaching, and development of a team of associates with various job functions related to cleaning and maintaining.
- Responsible for all phases of a full-service camping resort.
- Communicated with customers while making reservations/answering questions.
- Managed and supervised the largest single resort in the state.
- Coordinated and managed various departments including security, housekeeping, engineering, and member services.
Jr. Resort Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain a position that makes use of customer service experience. Always willing to go the extra mile and stay until the job is done. Detail-orientated troubleshooter who gets to the root of the problem quickly.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quick Books POS, Kennel Connection.
- Transferred back from a beach vacation to assist in getting all departments up to par.
- Completed billing on a daily basis in regards to the housekeeping department as well as the front office.
- Made sure the aging reports were current, billed golf wholesalers on a monthly basis as well as reconciled extranet reservations each month.
- Responsible for getting customer service scores to the level expected and in training the front line employees on great customer service.
- Assisted housekeeping and maintenance departments with any projects needed and made sure that all departments stayed on budget.
- Worked closely with homeowner services on special projects as well.
- Implemented cleanliness and inventory standards for the villas.
Resort Manager II Resume
Objective : Dedicated Manager and leader with a strong work ethic. Experienced in various departments of Hospitality Operations, including all Front Service Operations. Adept at communicating effectively and building lasting relationships, resulting in the ability to motivate team members to perform to their maximum potential.
Skills : Leadership Development, Customer Service, Hospitality, MS Office.
- Managed a $5 million dollar annual budget.
- Implemented and created new safety security and life safety system.
- Impacted the appearance of the resort with a focus in landscaping that included a change in vendors to meet the brand standard.
- Worked seasonal summers, customer service, answered the phone, had annual board meetings where decisions were made for the following year.
- Oversaw and performed all phases of resort timeshare management, accounting, reservations, organized and held all owners meetings.
- Oversaw day to day operations to ensure the staff completed tasks on time while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Communicated with vet offices and transported guests in emergency situations.
- Handled customer complaints, filed the complaint and reported to the supervisor.
Resort Manager-Temp Resume
Headline : Results-oriented Resort Manager with a can-do attitude and willingness to help at all times. Who specializes in quality service, customer retention, productivity, and team management. With a track record of managing a wide variety of customer service issues quickly and efficiently, a diverse background in management and customer service.
Skills : Manage Venue Services and Facilities, Cleaning, Restaurant, Bar, Entertainment, And Security.
- Assign duties to workers, and schedule shifts.
- Collect payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
- Coordinate front-office activities of hotels or motels, and resolve problems.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the operation of a department or establishment.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Reservations, check-in/check-out, invoicing, contracts, accounts receivable/payable, general cleaning duties for cabins and grounds, customer service.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of a hotel and staff, having commercial accountability for planning, organizing, directing all hotel services.
Sr. Resort Manager Resume
Headline : Detail-orientated troubleshooter who gets to the root of the problem quickly. Highly motivated team player with leadership capabilities.
Skills : MS Office, Customer Service, Cleaning, Housekeeping, Client Management.
- Managed all aspects of the preserve operation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage RV sites and rental inventory to maximize revenue stream.
- Adept knowledge with company accounting programs including budget management, daily cash reports, and accounts payable procedures.
- Increased number of annual residents/guests.
- Surpassed expected guest satisfaction ratings.
- Managed and motivated team members to accomplish company and park goals.
- Conducted weekly meetings with reservations, housekeeping, Maintenance, and Grounds staff to ensure the best possible guest experience.
- Handled all staffing concerns to a fair and effective resolution Field/resolve any guest concerns.
Resort Manager III Resume
Summary : Seeking to obtain a position that makes use of customer service experience. Proven ability to exercise good judgment in the application of communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Opera, Cognos, Hospitality, Leadership, Management, Budgeting.
- Manage daily operations of $10 million resort including front desk, housekeeping, activities, security, maintenance, and grounds.
- Prepare and conduct the HOA Board and Annual meetings.
- Walk property and units and ensure highest standards of quality, cleanliness, guest readiness and company standards.
- Work closely with the Construction Department for planning, budgeting, and execution of renovations of units and common areas.
- Effective partnering with Sales and Marketing departments to ensure consistency and unity through all departments.
- Market resort effectively to drive occupancy and rental revenues while maintaining the quality of product and service as expected by the company and owners.
- Prepare and present annual operating and reserve budgets of $7 million Exceeded or met financial expectations for multiple associations.
Associate Resort Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a senior management position with a progressive and upscale hotel group. Detail-orientated troubleshooter who gets to the root of the problem quickly. Highly motivated team player with leadership capabilities.
Skills : Data/Records Management, MS Office, Customer Service.
- Responsible for 100% of daily/monthly operations, financial planning, accounting, and payroll.
- Controls $900k in inventory and implemented/maintains a new inventory to a scanning system hereby reducing lost, overspending and payroll to maintain.
- Creates and presents quarterly presentations for Board of Directors meetings.
- Performs Help Desk functions to staff and guests of the resort.
- Managed the opening within a flexible and adaptive approach to ensure the opening date deadline was achieved.
- Oversee all aspects of the community, customer service, revenue, expenses, and staff.
- Answer telephones to schedule appointments, handle customer complaints, answer other questions related to pet behavior, well-being, and physical concerns.
Resort Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging position that will allow personal and professional growth while meeting and exceeding the needs of a company.
Skills : Customer Service, Housekeeping, Cleaning, Inventory Management, Client Management.
- Answered telephones to schedule appointments, handle customer complaints, answer other questions related to pet behavior, well-being, and physical concerns.
- Collected and recorded detailed animal information specific to each customer such as weight, size, physical condition, treatments received, medications given, and food intake.
- Organized advertising for the company including putting together booths at trade shows and other events.
- Organized and updated social media pages for advertising.
- Organized door to door advertising at local businesses where appropriate.
- Created a "doggy daycare" program for the company including putting together legal forms for customers to fill out related to liability and other information.
- Feed and water animals according to schedules and feeding specific instructions depending on the animal and their needs.