IT Supervisor Resume
Summary : Versatile IT professional with vast knowledge of Enterprise Project Lifecycle methodology. Network administrator major with strong background in project management and product support. IT Supervisor/Manager possessing extensive knowledge of technical equipment, hardware and software, as well as hands-on experience with telecommunications and network technology.
Skills : Maximizer CRM, ToolWatch, Lotus Notes, Oracle, ADP payroll, Microsoft Visio, WDC PoS, RTA Fleet Mgt, ExecuTech Hotel Mgt.
- Led a department that is responsible for all aspects of network operations throughout the entire company. Responsible for proper operation of server and client hardware, nos, os, and application software.
- Provided technical support and service to the company at every level and every location, including equipment recommendations, installation, configuration, testing, training, troubleshooting, repairs, moves, and upgrades.
- Had comprehensive responsibility for two categories: hardware and software management and technical support.
- Hardware and software management: created and maintained companys active directory structure, group policies and login scripts, backups, virus scanning, and malware countermeasures.
- Performed server and client upgrades, patches, and installs. Maintained daily network operations of server and client hardware, remote access, infrastructure, nos,
- Os, and application software.
- Installed new machines, repaired broken machines, placed service calls for or decommissioned faulty hardware. Created client and site-to-site VPNs for access to terminal services, e-mail, file, and print services. Upgraded e-mail and file.
- Designed, purchased servers, pcs, peripherals, firewalls, racks, cabling, termination, low Voltage wiring, routers, switches, hubs, bridges, and upss.
BS Computer Science
IT Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a full-time position as an IT Supervisor or Tier II/III support. IT Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the installation, configuration and maintenance of all IT systems within the company.
Skills : Active Directory, Cisco, Security Practices, VMware, Windows 7
- Trained and mentored team members on normal day to day procedures and assist with troubleshooting complex issues.
- Designed walk-up support bar for emergency break-fix issues for corporate headquarters supporting 1000 employees on campus.
- Traveled to distribution centers in order to build and maintain relationships with field employees on pain points with it.
- Service desk. Collaborated with operations managers on implementing new process and training for field employees.
- Worked with the service now team to provide workflows to implement orchestration to save support members time on doing repetitive service requests.
- Setup Bomgar groups for 3 subsidiaries (approximately 400 end users) and maintained updates for the enterprise.
- Created and presented monthly reports to senior leadership to show metrics for a team of 8.
- Over the course of 3 months saw an average number of tickets in the ServiceNow ques decrease 5% by increasing training.
IT Supervisor I Resume
Summary : I am an IT professional with a 10-year background in system administration, hardware and software troubleshooting and network management. I strive at resolving highly technical issues efficiently to maintain up-time and increase productivity levels.
Skills : Manage Windows Based Network Windows Server 2000, 2003 And 2008 Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Manage User Accounts through Active Directory SQL Database Support and IIS Support. Remote Access Support Preventative Maintenance, Expert in Data Backup and Recovery Systems, VOIP Phone System & Wireless Access Points, LAN and WAN Expertise, Firmware Upgrades, Knowledge VPN Configurations
- Upgraded all existing windows 2008/2003 servers companywide to server 2012 in a virtual environment, reducing the physical servers from a total of 10 servers to 3 servers.
- Designed configured and implemented a complete wireless solution for manufacturing floor covering 225000 sqft areas and worked with department heads to transition the company to a virtual manufacturing environment.
- Headed a team to bring newly acquired warehouse facility online, which included design and layout the network structure, wireless network implementation and configure Cisco ASA security appliance for VPN connectivity.
- Switched all three North America facilities to Mpls over fiber internet connection, for faster and more reliable internet and network connectivity and switched existing phone system to VOIP phone system.
- Changed and consolidated all the old network switches with Cisco stacked switches.
- Setup and maintenance of VPN connection using Cisco and WatchGuard devices between multiple locations and troubleshoot any connectivity or slow speed issues.
- Planning and configuring DHCP, DNS servers and installing /configuring active directory and group policy.
- Responsible for assessing and distributing Microsoft monthly patches.
- Managed noc with management software (labtech) to ensure noc is online without any critical alerts.
- Developed and maintained monitoring solutions for all servers switches and mission-critical devices throughout the network and provide all it support to local and remote users.
- Successfully migrated companys email from lotus notes server to Microsoft exchange server.
- Responsibilities include maintaining lan and wan, day to day troubleshooting and assisting end users with the hardware and software issues.
MS Computer Science
IT Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Highly skilled, knowledgeable IT Supervisor with over 9 years of experience seeking a challenging position in management that will allow me to utilize my technical and educational skills and further develop my leadership qualities as an IT Management Professional.
Skills : Project Management, Security, Microsoft Office, Vendor Management, Developing Staff, Disaster Recovery, Compliance, VOIP, Budget Management, Office 365
- Responsibilities include management of all computer support/helpdesk on-site and remote for a global multi-divisional company with 1700+ employees worldwide.
- In charge of interviewing, hiring, employee appraisals, merit reviews, terminations and providing upper tier level support for all global it technicians.
- Supervise a total of 12 it administrators and technicians (7 local and 5 remote techs located throughout Singapore, Philippines & Malaysia).
- Responsible for providing on-call after hour support for all global it related issues including supporting 700+ remote users throughout Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
- Assisting with Sarbanes Oxley (sox) compliance and yearly company audits.
- Client master for the ADP netsecure user administration - primarily responsible for digital certificate issuance, assigning profile security permissions and user role assignments, password resets, end-user support, and contacting technical support.
- Portal administrator for ADP workforce now company portal - primarily responsible for new user creation, security group assignments including payroll security permissions, payroll reporting technical assistance, end-user support and training.
- Co-primary associate responsible for the it portion of the business continuity plan and disaster recovery.
- Performing daily network backups for separate companies including training new employees on backup procedures, restorations, changing tapes, sending media off-site, managing log sheets, and troubleshooting errors using symantec backup exec software.
- Blackberry enterprise server administration and upper-level support for 200+ rim devices and bes problems and errors.
- At&t premier administration including management and organization of 200+ cellular & blackberry accounts including analyzing, ordering, and adding/removing features.
- Managing all it inventories including reviewing existing inventory control procedures and revising when necessary, preparing inventory reports highlighting low stock, and training new personnel on inventory flow and data recording procedures.
Sr. IT Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking an Information System Network Administrator position that will challenge my technical experience and leadership skills while providing a forum to demonstrate excellent customer support and leadership skills.
Skills : Active Directory, Cisco, Documentum, PeopleSoft, Printers
- IT support for the development and infrastructure management of two nuclear power plants. Setup, configure, troubleshoot, analyze and repair computer systems, hardware, and peripherals.
- Use sccm to manage software deployments, asset tracking, patching/updating, and reporting.
- Interface with different vendors for ordering new IT equipment for the project.
- Provide it assistance after hours from home to users when needed by VPN.
- Manage PeopleSoft and aveska user accounts, and perform data transfers & data-backups.
- Monitor and provide support for help desk tickets both remotely and site visits for the end-users.
- Support and manage two offsite warehouses, remotely & physically, and train & supervise 8 others.
- Ensure that all incoming/outgoing digital files are linked in Documentum system database for historical purposes, end users information, and general information.
- Support and maintain electronic document library including rights, security and systems group.
- Interface with client and vendor on file transfer protocol (ftp) and eroom issues.
- Communicate process improvement ideas to the department, and utilize work through the project mailbox to close tickets and work request forms.
IT Supervisor II Resume
Headline : An IT professional experienced in analyzing systems, evaluating processes, and improving efficiency. Work with clients regarding system demonstrations, training and reporting requirements. Maintain records and documentation for compliance audits.
Skills : C+, Cisco, CMS, CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, DHCP, Group Policy DHCP, DNS Administration And Design Redhat, SuSE, Debian, Unix, OSX MS Exchange Administration
- Maintained and planned all network infrastructure from switches to wireless access points to client devices.
- Planned and usually implemented any infrastructure upgrades or replacements without the need to spend funds on outside contractors.
- Repaired student laptops, teacher laptops, various mobile cart solutions.
- Developed IT budget and was responsible for all purchases in the quaint department.
- Supported all teachers by ensuring the effective use of technology in and out of the classroom.
- Ensured all decisions were devised to maintain an atmosphere capable of fulfilling the instructional needs of students.
- Provided professional development to staff and students designed to prompt collaborative learning.
- Supervised the information technology resource specialist and intern team.
- Mentored interns and other students by sharing skills ranging from network design and configuration to ad maintenance and disaster recovery.
- Introduced, supported and implemented the first wireless access solution on a Virginia school bus (a beginning that will hopefully progress and mature to promote technology symmetry among all students).
- Maintained all vmware servers and hosts and the remaining dedicated servers.
- Secured the deployment of all student devices, ranging from windows tablets to ipads to Chromebooks.
IT Supervisor Resume
Summary : I have over 20 years of experience in the Information Technology field. I am seeking a position in which to share my vast wealth of experience and enthusiasm for technology.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows OS, Desire 2 Learn, Blackboard Vista, SMS, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server, Troubleshooting, Project Management, Project Planning, Systems Integration, System Administration, Administration, Supervisory, Management, Budget Management
- Manage the technical implementation and on-going administration of enterprise-wide cross-platform large-scale systems.
- Troubleshooting computer software, hardware, and network problems and determining the appropriate means for rectifying the situation; performing complex maintenance and repair of computer software, hardware and peripherals; contacting service contractors for major hardware malfunctions; scheduling and overseeing regular computer preventive maintenance.
- Perform cross-functional, multidisciplinary technical management to include evaluation of project work, staffing, methods and associated procedures related to enterprise-level systems.
- Operating and/or administering servers, computer workstations, and/or network equipment, which includes; ensuring backup procedures and security measures are followed, configuring users, and performing installations and upgrades.
- Design enterprise-wide systems architecture and integration strategies across multiple platforms, technologies or software systems.
- Design and implementation of monitoring, capacity planning, and modeling of enterprise-wide, multi-platform or multi-disciplinary systems.
- Lead complex troubleshooting of urgent, enterprise-wide technical problems.
- Consult with administrators and other clients in order to provide guidance and technical direction for proposed enterprise technology solutions.
IT Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where I can contribute and apply my combined education and over seven years of proven experience providing increasing levels of technical and leadership skills working for the National Science Foundation through the Antarctic Support Contract at McMurdo Station, Antarctica.
Skills : ACTIVE DIRECTORY, DHCP, DNS, VMWARE, EXCHANGE, Servers, Disaster Recovery, Management, Powershell
- Hands-on supervision of all daily it team activities including network configuration, server configuration, Account maintenance, helpdesk and desktop support, satellite link maintenance, television broadcasts, planning of emergency traverses to offsite communications station, installation, configuration, and upgrades of desktop and laptop computers in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Implemented all strategies for all the national science foundation it operations, supervised the efficient working of all IT departments, prepared orientation programs for all new employees, ensured compliance to all deadlines, and provided an upgrade to all systems as per requirement.
- Analyzed all IT infrastructure and prepare reports to be submitted to senior management, performed research on all technological solutions, provided support to all procurement procedures, and maintained documentation on all.
- Designed and execute all IT policies and procedures to design all IT infrastructure, maintaining compliance with all standards and policies, administered efficient working of all IT equipment and hardware, and managed all.
- Coordinated with various departments to design all management reports for all IT projects, administered everyday activities for all IT systems, managed all technical projects and ensured compliance with all deadlines.
- Determined and implemented various IT procedures and assist to integrate various processes to new and existing systems and prepared all user specifications for performing tests on all applications according to national science.
- Administered project list, prioritized all work, and recommended improvements to all manufacturing systems.
- Collaborated with department personnel, designed innovative solutions for all it issues, maintained all hardware and software for processes according to security requirements, and maintained logs of all issues and assisted to resolve all efficiently.
IT Supervisor III Resume
Summary : I have been an IT Systems Tech and IT Supervisor for the past 8 years Supervise Employees Manage IT Budget Purchase IT Equipment Manage Wireless Devices Troubleshoot PC & MAC Hardware Troubleshoot PC and MAC Software Work with Physical and Virtual Servers Create AD and MS Exchange Accounts.
Skills : Active Directory, Network Security, Windows Server 2008, Network Administration, Technical Support, Mac OS X, Windows OS, System Administration
- Manage the systems departments budget for the Ilion plant. Purchase computers, monitors, printers, copiers, phones, etc. equipment as needed for the Ilion plant.
- Setup blackberry and iPhones for users & various Verizon broadband devices. Setup, remove and manage user accounts in active directory as needed.
- Add, remove and manage email accounts on the Microsoft exchange server 2010.
- Help to maintain and troubleshoot various physical and virtual servers (using HyperV).
- Help manage various file servers (physical and virtual), manage permissions and securities.
- Delegate duties to the system techs under me as needed to keep the business going from the IT infrastructure standpoint.
- Reset sap passwords, unlock sap accounts, submit purchase request and purchase orders in sap.
- Analyze, participate and recommend technology requirements and hardware specification to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints, annual IT budgets for all properties.
IT Supervisor Resume
Summary : Versatile IT professional with 14 plus years of experience as a Desktop Support Engineer and end user support. Solid knowledge of Enterprise Project Lifecycle methodology. Network engineering experience with strong background in project management and product support.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Troubleshooting, Supervisor, Project Management, Local Area Networking LAN Infrastructure, Budgeting, Business Process Improvement, Software Development, Training, Documentation, Information Technology, Citrix, Systems Administrator, Active Directory, Windows OS, Disaster Recovery, Computer Specialist, Computer Hardware, Computer Repair
- Supervised one network administrator and a systems operator responsible for maintaining belcorp usas network, and executing the billing process, in addition to the responsibilities of my previously-held it analyst position.
- Assigned tasks and delegated short-term projects, reviewing work and tracking progress.
- Planned and coordinated the installation of software, hardware, enhancements and updates.
- Interfaced with third-party technical support vendors and support personnel.
- Assisted both the network administrator and the systems operator in their tasks of managing networking and billing system issues such as user accounts (on active directory, domino, salesforce. Com, billing system, extranet, etc), antivirus, email, system backup, billing systems updates, incidents, etc.
- Gather user requirements, provided quality assurance and product feedback for new landing pages for lead generation.
- Maintained person accounts, leads, and user information in salesforce developer edition, including transferring of ownership. Imported and exported data. Generated reports and dashboards. Created email templates and workflow rules that triggered automatic tasks.
- Provided suggestions to IT Manager to meet the MLM (multilevel marketing) project implementation with user specifications.
- Prepared flowcharts for the newly implemented business model to facilitate the understanding of the new processes and procedures.