Java Web Developer Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of IT experience in application design, software development life cycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies maintenance and enhancement of web-based applications. Extensive experience as designing and developing in Java & J2EE Web technologies based on In-depth knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Database Programming, Web Programming and GUI Development.
Skills : JAVA/J2EE Technologies: JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6, JSP 1.2/2,.
- Made the choice, the data is analyzed by the authorized end-users and make requests to higher management for purchasing an item from a supplier.
- Designed and developed java backend batch jobs to update the product offer details.
- Supported Java/J2EE applications with emphasis on OOP-based web forms, business logic, database access components.
- Prepared technical specifications, test plans for unit testing.
- Involved in writing and invoking the Spring MVC calls.
- Used RAD for developing the application components.
- Participated in the Code review process for peers.
Sr. Java Web Developer Resume
Summary : Over 8 years hands on experience in IT industry, worked in all phases of software development life cycle from requirements gathering to the production and successfully implemented several projects with responsibilities as developer at different locations. Around 6 Years of experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using Angular JS, JQuery HTML, CSS, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible, XML, XML Elements.
Skills : Java, Struts, Hibernate, JSP, Servlet, JQuery, FusionChart, XML.
- Designed according to J2EE specifications.
- Coded maven build scripts to build and deploy the application on websphere.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as internet explorer, mozilla firefox, google chrome, and opera using various debugging tools like firebugs/ie developer tools.
- Designed and developed utility class that consumed the messages from the java message queue and generated emails to be sent to the customers.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to w3c standards compliant html pages using html, xhtml, css.
- Used gwt to send ajax requests to the server and updating data in the ui dynamically.
- Worked with backend developers to convert html/css non-functional pages into dynamic jsp pages consumed web services from different applications within the network developed custom tags to simplify the jsp2. 0 code.
Jr. Java Web Developer Resume
Objective : Over 7+ years of experience on Web & Client-Server application development and design using Object Oriented Programming, Java/J2EE technologies. Hands on expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, Struts, Spring, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, Linux, Hibernate, Web Services and RDBMS.
Skills : Java, SQL, HTML, Jsp, Spring, Struts, JPA, JQuery, JUnit, MySQL, Oracle, J2EE.
- Developed Single Page Application using Angular JS.
- Developed web layer using spring framework to manage the project in MVC pattern.
- Developed Restful Web Services using Apache-CXF which is an implementation of JAX-RS.
- Involved in design of plan service center website using next-gen applications.
- Used gulp tool to build Angular applications.
- Used libraries like lodash to improve the productivity and efficiency of the script.
- Developed High charts to represent the data in bar, pie and line chart using highcharts.js library.
Java Web Developer III Resume
Headline : Over 8+ years of experience in application design and development using JAVA and other web technologies including Core Java, J2SE 5.0, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Swings, JMS, RMI, Struts, XML, ANT, JDBC. Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) involving Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding and Implementation.
- Worked on the rewrite of the Texas Education Information Management System using Java, JSP, Spring, and Oracle.
- Converted system requirements into application features, created screen prototypes, and applied feedback changes.
- Worked as a contractor on the Internet Vehicle Title and Registration System and the Registration and Title System Point of Sale applications using .
- Converted the IVTRS application payment interface to web services.
- Worked on Online Project Contract, a application which stores the project data used for analysis.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP, Struts Tag libraries, HTML, CSS, JQuery.
Master Of Science
Java Web Developer II Resume
Summary : A graduate bachelor's degree in Information Technology has given me an analytical bent of mind. The 7.10 years of total IT experience spent in employment of Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd, IBM India Pvt. Ltd. etc., has enabled me to channel my creativity and analytic faculties towards conceptualizing the client requirements into Technology, design, creation and delivery of quality IT products and their services.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Highcharts to generate charts for data analysis Developed an own realm for Apache Tomcat Server 6.0 for authenticating users.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Used Oracle 11g to manage data and create tables.
- Developed the application in Model View Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Followed Scrum Incremental process of Agile Software Development methodology, also JIRA involved in creating stories in Gathered business requirements and wrote functional specifications and detailed design documents.
- Utilized Grails GORM functionality to map Domains to Database tables for persistence.
Java Web Developer I Resume
Summary : Around 9 years of extensive professional experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) core areas such as Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment of Object Oriented, Client-Server, Web-Based, Distributed and Enterprise Applications with JAVA/J2EE technologies & developing applications with methodologies like Agile and waterfall.
Skills : Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP, Android, JQuery, JAX-RS.
- Responsible for maintaining an Health Care Product (Edit Manager).
- Responsible for developing formal testing plans and implementing testing processes using JUnit4.
- Wrote code to fetch data from web services using jquery ajax via json response and updating the html pages.
- Developed web services for sending and getting data from different applications using soap1. 1messages, such as loan applications, to transfer data from branch server to head office server, then used sax and dom xml1. 1 parsers for data retrieval.
- Involved in developing uml use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using rational rose.
- Involved in design, development and support phases of software development life cycle (sdlc) development of front-end i. E.
- Involved with deploying the updated or new applications to the multiple system environments.
Assistant Java Web Developer Resume
Objective : Sun Certified Java developer with over 9+ years of experience developing enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies in Banking, Insurance and Telecom. Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, Spring, iBatis and Hibernate. Expertise in distributed application architecture, object oriented design, and web based applications.
- Designed and developed to automate all the rules of salesforce to be executed & to display any vulnerability of sales force apex coding standard on eclipse IDE.
- Provided quality implementation of a component or feature (typically 1-4 weeks in duration) with peer and manager support.
- Provided improvements to solutions for a given problem.
- Resolved problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Used iBATIS framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management Expertise in MVC Architecture using JSF and Struts framework and implementing custom tag libraries.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate and JSF.
Bachelor Of Technologies
Lead Java Web Developer Resume
Objective : Experienced in development with 5+ years of experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle. In designing & developing/ testing application development using Java J2EE. Expert in Java J2EE Had experience in support activities of a web application. Worked with various development tools like: Xcode, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Microsoft Visio, Visual Paradigmand IBM Rational Software Modeler.
Skills : Web Development, Web Frame Works.
- Utilized Multi-Threading for invoking the web service to pass data entered by the user to a back-end system.
- Developed custom Java script for rich user experience and supplemented it with custom style sheets.
- Worked with Work brain (J2EE product) for the workforce management in project implementation.
- Fixed bugs, provided support to users, and helped system test the rts pos application.
- Used hibernate to do the object relational mapping between the tables and java objects.
- Used restful web services to get the plans and claims details from the backend.
- Involved in modifying the existing jsp's and writing the new controllers using spring mvc as part of changing portlet app to servlet app.
Associate Java Web Developer Resume
- Developed presentation tier using JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Involved in various map reducing techniques like pig scripting and some Hadoop concepts.
- Used Spring MVC framework and Struts framework for design and development of web application.
- Involved in developing Static and Dynamic pages using JSP.
- Developed alert system for the client when they logged in the portal.
Java Web Developer Resume
Skills : Web Development, Web Frame Work.
- Managed entity beans, stateless session beans, action classes, writing unit test cases and unit testing.
- Participated in requirements gathering involving interaction with diverse focus groups and assisted in other project planning and scoping activities.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the requirements and implemented required functionality.
- Worked as a contractor on the internet vehicle title and registration system and the registration and title system point of sale applications using java, jsp, and db2.
- Worked in application, mainly deals with the medical representatives, doctors and patients.
- Provided strategic, architectural and technical direction of platform(s) and applications providing consulting expertise while leveraging business and technical knowledge to support business strategies and deliver business value
- Analyzed software development process and suggested alternative technologies.