Kitchen And Bath Designer Resume
Summary : To find a position as an online kitchen and bath designer. This type of position would allow the opportunity to exercise skills in architectural drafting and design.
Skills : Detail-oriented, Creative, Organized, Customer Service.
- Designed high-end, luxury brand kitchens and bathrooms.
- Conducted in-home interviews to determine the client's vision of the project.
- Evaluated project design and structural requirements.
- Determined and provide the product, color, style and material options based on client direction.
- Worked with the Production department to ensure jobs are completed to meet client specifications and expectations.
- Represented company products and services at industry trade and home shows.
- Conducted client needs analysis, site visits, aided in product selection.
- Assisted clients in picking out appliances for their kitchen or bathroom.
Kitchen and Bath Designer III Resume
Summary : Learned in previous experience, volunteer and educational capacities to benefit the company. Kitchen and Bath Designer is responsible for designing, developing, and marketing all types of kitchens, bathrooms, and other design-related services.
Skills : Auto Cad, Design, Photoshop.
- Designed kitchens and bathrooms to customer specifications, supervised pack down and night crew.
- Assigned employees to specific duties, instructed product knowledge classes for customers on weekends.
- Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking in performing services for customers.
- Monitored sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Inventoried stock and requested orders when inventory drops to a specified level.
- Instructed staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Examined merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
Certificate In Kitchen Design
Sr. Kitchen and Bath Designer Resume
Summary : To secure a position that will utilize many years of diverse skills interacting with clients to ensure their design needs and their satisfaction.
Skills : Blue Print Reading, Adobe Photoshop.
- Ordered all products to customer's specifications for the design teams.
- Advanced to a Kitchen & Bath Designer for the company's largest account.
- Followed up and made sure all outsourced products were on time for installation.
- Answered phones and dealing with contractor's requests were a big part of this position.
- Attention to detail and client satisfaction was the basis of this position.
- Developed kitchen and bath designs for clients based on available dimensions and client requests.
- Accessed needs addressed concerns and maintained open communication with the client throughout the entire design process.
Kitchen and Bath Designer/Representative Resume
Summary : As an inspiring Interior Designer specializing in Kitchen and Bath Design projects. Driven to bring customized design concepts to life in order to guarantee complete client satisfaction.
Skills : Management, In design.
- Utilized experience to design kitchens and baths to meet the needs and desires of the customer.
- Assisted customers with any home appliance concerns utilizing a wealth of product knowledge.
- Assisted customers in the selection of floor and wall designs for home improvement desires.
- Provided basic plumbing knowledge to customers as needed.
- Created physical and graphic renderings for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Maintained showrooms for kitchens, bathrooms, and home appliances.
- Conducted daily down stocking to ensure products are always available to the customer.
- Utilized vast retail experiences to provide the best quality of customer service as possible.
Kitchen and Bath Designer/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Dedicated and professional designer and sales representative in kitchen and bath or any related field.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication Skills, Performance Oriented.
- Created kitchen and bath designs for purchase. Facilitated the timely completion of projects.
- Designed and managed projects from inception to completion.
- Identified customer needs and effectively translated customer needs into design elements, and ultimately a sale.
- Successfully used communication and interpersonal skills to develop customer relationships.
- Developed long term relationships with vendors.
- Created kitchen and bath designs from the rotation to installation.
- Developed design concepts while maintaining budget goals.
Kitchen and Bath Designer II Resume
Headline : To find an entry level position in the Customer service / Human Relations field to further enhance skills in preparing for a degree Human Relations and Business.
Skills : Auto Cad, SAP, Customer Service, Organization.
- Worked with customers to gather information pertinent to putting a design together ( mainly for kitchens).
- Sent customer renderings and quote for said design, continue to follow up until the project is sold.
- Detailed oriented thus saving company money with smoothly running projects.
- Able to form trusting relationships with not only customers but also our install crew and vendors.
- Worked directly with trade professionals for residential and commercial spaces.
- Placed order and reviewing confirmations for accuracy.
- Worked closely with slab yards and the fabricator for countertop projects.
Kitchen and Bath Designer/Analyst Resume
Headline : Resourceful, innovative and flexible. Willing to work as a key player in a challenging and creative environment.
Skills : Problem Solving, Adaptability, Collaboration.
- Designed and measured locations for installation and work.
- Planned, purchased, and staffed for in-home installations once consolations and contracts are signed.
- Designed, measured, and consult on cabinetry for kitchen and bath.
- Contacted regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Recommended products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Answered customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimated or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
Lead Kitchen and Bath Designer Resume
Summary : Administrative, design, artistic, sales, support and project management professional with progressive experience.
Skills : Designing Skills, Technical Skills.
- Responsible for entire project management from start to completion.
- Partnered with company owner on an initial design, pricing and client presentation.
- Provided training, leadership, and direction entry-level designer staff.
- Developed rapport and relationship with the homeowner.
- Provided guidance on material selections; order and expedite delivery of final materials to the job site.
- Assigned to project to assure accurate translation of design concepts.
- Visited the project site throughout the course of construction to assure quality of installation and workmanship.
Associate Kitchen and Bath Designer Resume
Summary : Driven to bring customized design concepts to life in order to guarantee complete client satisfaction.
Skills : Design Software, Cash Register.
- Monitored orders using the retail point of sale (POS) system.
- Originated and developed creative design concepts.
- Prepared construction documents and details to implement design concepts.
- Assisted clients with budget considerations regarding products and materials.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Worked with networked email and Microsoft programs.
Certificate In Interior Design
Asst. Kitchen and Bath Designer Resume
Objective : Interested in obtaining a position where experience will be a value to employer and contribute to own personal success.
Skills : Design Program, Chief Architect Program, Organizational Skills.
- Effectively communicated with vendors, installers and customers via phone, email and fax.
- Followed every project from start to finish. Properly reading site analysis information from installers.
- Designed the perfect space for the customers after carefully gathering all of their wishes, obstacles and budget.
- Educated the customer about the products and current trends.
- Stayed organized and keeping the work area clean.
- Conducted client needs analysis, aid in product selections.
- Assisted clients in picking out appliances for their kitchen or bathroom.
Kitchen and Bath Designer Resume
Summary : To contribute skill and enthusiasm for design and sales with a team of professionals that has a future driven vision.
Skills : Designing Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Determined client's project needs, sharing ideas and discussing design options.
- Built trust-based relationships with clients. Measured and photographed the client's spaces.
- Created design solutions for kitchens and baths.
- Prepared and presented detailed drawings consisting of floor plans, elevations, and renderings.
- Developed estimates and reviewed them with clients.
- Prepared agreements and reviewed them with clients.
- Ordered products and materials, coordinated deliveries.
Certificate In CADD