Kitchen And Bath Designer Resume
Summary : To find a position as an online kitchen and bath designer. This type of position would allow the opportunity to exercise skills in architectural drafting and design.
Skills : Detail-oriented, Creative, Organized, Customer Service.
- Designed high-end, luxury brand kitchens and bathrooms.
- Conducted in-home interviews to determine the client's vision of the project.
- Evaluated project design and structural requirements.
- Determined and provide the product, color, style and material options based on client direction.
- Worked with the Production department to ensure jobs are completed to meet client specifications and expectations.
- Represented company products and services at industry trade and home shows.
- Conducted client needs analysis, site visits, aided in product selection.
- Assisted clients in picking out appliances for their kitchen or bathroom.
Kitchen and Bath Designer III Resume
Summary : Learned in previous experience, volunteer and educational capacities to benefit the company.
Skills : Auto Cad, Design, Photoshop.
- Designed kitchens and bathrooms to customer specifications, supervised pack down and night crew.
- Assigned employees to specific duties, instructed product knowledge classes for customers on weekends.
- Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking in performing services for customers.
- Monitored sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Inventoried stock and requested orders when inventory drops to a specified level.
- Instructed staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Examined merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
Certificate In Kitchen Design
Sr. Kitchen and Bath Designer Resume
Summary : To secure a position that will utilize many years of diverse skills interacting with clients to ensure their design needs and their satisfaction.
Skills : Blue Print Reading, Adobe Photoshop.
- Ordered all products to customer's specifications for the design teams.
- Advanced to a Kitchen & Bath Designer for the company's largest account.
- Followed up and made sure all outsourced products were on time for installation.
- Answered phones and dealing with contractor's requests were a big part of this position.
- Attention to detail and client satisfaction was the basis of this position.
- Developed kitchen and bath designs for clients based on available dimensions and client requests.
- Accessed needs addressed concerns and maintained open communication with the client throughout the entire design process.
Kitchen and Bath Designer/Representative Resume
Summary : As an inspiring Interior Designer specializing in Kitchen and Bath Design projects. Driven to bring customized design concepts to life in order to guarantee complete client satisfaction.
Skills : Management, In design.
- Utilized experience to design kitchens and baths to meet the needs and desires of the customer.
- Assisted customers with any home appliance concerns utilizing a wealth of product knowledge.
- Assisted customers in the selection of floor and wall designs for home improvement desires.
- Provided basic plumbing knowledge to customers as needed.
- Created physical and graphic renderings for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Maintained showrooms for kitchens, bathrooms, and home appliances.
- Conducted daily down stocking to ensure products are always available to the customer.
- Utilized vast retail experiences to provide the best quality of customer service as possible.
Kitchen and Bath Designer/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Dedicated and professional designer and sales representative in kitchen and bath or any related field.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication Skills, Performance Oriented.
- Created kitchen and bath designs for purchase. Facilitated the timely completion of projects.
- Designed and managed projects from inception to completion.
- Identified customer needs and effectively translated customer needs into design elements, and ultimately a sale.
- Successfully used communication and interpersonal skills to develop customer relationships.
- Developed long term relationships with vendors.
- Created kitchen and bath designs from the rotation to installation.
- Developed design concepts while maintaining budget goals.
Kitchen and Bath Designer II Resume
Headline : To find an entry level position in the Customer service / Human Relations field to further enhance skills in preparing for a degree Human Relations and Business.
Skills : Auto Cad, SAP, Customer Service, Organization.
- Worked with customers to gather information pertinent to putting a design together ( mainly for kitchens).
- Sent customer renderings and quote for said design, continue to follow up until the project is sold.
- Detailed oriented thus saving company money with smoothly running projects.
- Able to form trusting relationships with not only customers but also our install crew and vendors.
- Worked directly with trade professionals for residential and commercial spaces.
- Placed order and reviewing confirmations for accuracy.
- Worked closely with slab yards and the fabricator for countertop projects.
Kitchen and Bath Designer/Analyst Resume
Headline : Resourceful, innovative and flexible. Willing to work as a key player in a challenging and creative environment.
Skills : Problem Solving, Adaptability, Collaboration.
- Designed and measured locations for installation and work.
- Planned, purchased, and staffed for in-home installations once consolations and contracts are signed.
- Designed, measured, and consult on cabinetry for kitchen and bath.
- Contacted regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Recommended products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Answered customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Estimated or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
Lead Kitchen and Bath Designer Resume
Summary : Administrative, design, artistic, sales, support and project management professional with progressive experience.
Skills : Designing Skills, Technical Skills.
- Responsible for entire project management from start to completion.
- Partnered with company owner on an initial design, pricing and client presentation.
- Provided training, leadership, and direction entry-level designer staff.
- Developed rapport and relationship with the homeowner.
- Provided guidance on material selections; order and expedite delivery of final materials to the job site.
- Assigned to project to assure accurate translation of design concepts.
- Visited the project site throughout the course of construction to assure quality of installation and workmanship.
Associate Kitchen and Bath Designer Resume
Summary : Driven to bring customized design concepts to life in order to guarantee complete client satisfaction.
Skills : Design Software, Cash Register.
- Monitored orders using the retail point of sale (POS) system.
- Originated and developed creative design concepts.
- Prepared construction documents and details to implement design concepts.
- Assisted clients with budget considerations regarding products and materials.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Worked with networked email and Microsoft programs.
Certificate In Interior Design
Asst. Kitchen and Bath Designer Resume
Objective : Interested in obtaining a position where experience will be a value to employer and contribute to own personal success.
Skills : Design Program, Chief Architect Program, Organizational Skills.
- Effectively communicated with vendors, installers and customers via phone, email and fax.
- Followed every project from start to finish. Properly reading site analysis information from installers.
- Designed the perfect space for the customers after carefully gathering all of their wishes, obstacles and budget.
- Educated the customer about the products and current trends.
- Stayed organized and keeping the work area clean.
- Conducted client needs analysis, aid in product selections.
- Assisted clients in picking out appliances for their kitchen or bathroom.
Kitchen and Bath Designer Resume
Summary : To contribute skill and enthusiasm for design and sales with a team of professionals that has a future driven vision.
Skills : Designing Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Determined client's project needs, sharing ideas and discussing design options.
- Built trust-based relationships with clients. Measured and photographed the client's spaces.
- Created design solutions for kitchens and baths.
- Prepared and presented detailed drawings consisting of floor plans, elevations, and renderings.
- Developed estimates and reviewed them with clients.
- Prepared agreements and reviewed them with clients.
- Ordered products and materials, coordinated deliveries.
Certificate In CADD