Kitchen Designer Resume
Summary : Outgoing kitchen designer offering superb customer service proficiency and passion for exceeding sales goals. Results- oriented professional specializing in the top kitchen design catalogs.
Skills : Kitchen Designer/Sales.
- Greetings and qualifying Customers in the Kitchen Showroom.
- Signing Clients up for the Kitchen project; including selling the Kitchen measure and Home consultation by the Contractor.
- Working with the measurements and information gathered to create sensible, beautiful, highly functional Kitchen designs.
- Leading Sales associate, excellent Sales record, numerous Sales awards, and Customer Service awards.
- Skills Used Superior client service skills; ability to listen and really understand what clients envision in their new Kitchens.
- Ability to execute the Design process including client consultations, site visits, integrating information.
- Excellent spatial planning skills, Organizational skills and Communication skills.
Sr. Kitchen Designer Resume
Summary : Talented sales professional who effectively multi-tasks and balances customer needs with company demands. Efficiently builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers, while consistently reaching sales targets.
Skills : Collegiate Professional License: Visual Arts PREK - 12.
- Responsible for implementing all business-building and relationship-building expectations with uniquely assigned accounts and customers.
- Took daily inbound calls and key-entered orders, faxes, backorders, and credit memos for assigned accounts and clients.
- Developed spreadsheets to track bi-monthly billings, client proposals, contracts, subcontracts, and subcontractor licenses.
- Answered customers' questions regarding products, prices, and availability.
- Emphasized product features based on an analysis of customers' needs.
- Attended trade shows and sales conferences.
- Collaborated with colleagues to exchange selling strategies and marketing information.
- Acted as a customer liaison between sales management and personal accounts.
Jr. Kitchen Designer Resume
Objective : Highly versatile professional experienced in corporate and non-corporate marketing, creative development, and visual communications. Demonstrated ability to identify solutions to specific business needs through process analysis and problem solving. Experienced in maintaining successful customer/client relationships.
Skills : Strong Oral & Written Ability,Strong Organization,Microsoft.
- Engage customers in the Kitchen Design showroom, ask the customer's what their project and budget needs are.
- Work with customers on cabinet style, finish, and vendor choice.
- Help customers choose the material, and color on cabinets, countertops, and backsplashes.
- Promote appliance selection to enhance the customer's kitchen design.
- Manage and execute creative solutions to their kitchen, bathroom, and other projects through design software.
- Maintain client relations throughout and after the project.
- Prepared proposals for design work including sketches and costs estimates for labor, equipment, and materials.
Lead Kitchen Designer Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where my abilities can be best put to use and where I can make a difference in my community.
Skills : Design, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Bank Reconciliation, Leadership, Sales,.
- Ensuring the customer has everything needed for home improvement projects; whether it is a new kitchen or new appliance.
- Assisting at the service desk when needed.
- Includes processing returns and transactions; along with fulfilling customer orders.
- Maintaining a clean work environment by keeping samples in order and making sure catalogs are filled.
- Assists in training of new associates within and out of departments when necessary.
- Skills Used Proficiency in the design program, as well as e-mail correspondence through Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent customer service and knowledge of products available.
Kitchen Designer III Resume
Summary : Kitchen Designer is responsible for designing and implementing the interior of a new restaurant. This includes designing the layout, specifying finishes, furnishings, and fixtures, and managing all aspects of the design process.
Skills : Well Versed In NSF, NIMLS, CDBG, Title 42, HUD, And.
- Designing their new kitchen using and the sale of kitchen products such as flooring, countertops, cabinets, paint, and lighting.
- Assisted the store in achieving a plan for the year, and aided fellow employees in attaining yearly profit sharing.
- Sold and Designed over 20 perfect kitchens.
- Consistently achieve sales goals of a week and more.
- Achieved over the worth of sales for the Home Depot Corporation.
- Awarded four Excellence in Customer Service awards.
- Presented with four sales awards for being top sales associate in-store Presented with one sales award for being top sales associate in the district.
Bachelors Of Science
Kitchen Designer II Resume
Objective : Developed strong internal and external customer relations -Bilingual. Involve actively in purchase, freight, supply, production, quality check and delivery to end user along with accurate customer invoicing.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Kitchen Designeer.
- Prepared and sold a broad range of customized merchandise to individuals and commercial accounts.
- Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the store.
- Interacted with customers and retail buyers to follow-up on shipping statuses and expedited orders.
- Successfully interacted with customers and retail buyers to expedite orders.
- Assisted customers with store and product complaints.
- Assisted customers in finding out-of-stock items.
- Recommended, selected, and helped locate merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Took special orders in person and over the phone to generate additional revenue.
GED In Business
Kitchen Designer I Resume
Objective : Retail sales professional who excels in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments. Client-focused with broad knowledge of Kitchen Design and Appliance Sales.
Skills : <div>Psychology, Memorization, Organization.</div>
- Placed special merchandise orders for customers.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Demonstrated that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
- Drafted detailed drawings of kitchens, baths, closets, offices, and laundry rooms, specifying dimensions and materials needed.
- Displayed the appropriate signage for products and sales promotions.
- Upheld stock levels and proper pricing for multiple product lines.
High School Diploma
Kitchen Designer/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Experienced design professional in the Kitchen and Bath industry, seeking a position utilizing experience in design and sales.
Skills : Microsoft word, Microsoft Exel, Kitchen Pro, Microsoft Powerpoint, Photoshop.
- Design semi-custom kitchen and baths for custom home builders.
- The client base also includes homeowner renovations.
- Originate designs from blueprints according to guidelines.
- Design according to custom builder budgetary restrictions.
- Verify on-site dimensions and modify designs accordingly.
- Create an excel spreadsheet with the pricing of cabinets, countertops, hardware, and installation according to client selections.
- Experienced with both frame and frameless cabinets which included MasterBrand, Masco, Schrock, Wellborn Forest, Eudora, Kith, and Eclipse.
- Proficient in 20-20 design technologies version 10.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Kitchen Designer Resume
Objective : Kitchen Designer successful at listening to the needs of the client and collaborating on a creative vision. Brings a diverse knowledge base of design styles and techniques.
Skills : Color And Material Application, Product Specifications, Concept Development, Space Planning, Adobe Photoshop, Drafting, 20/20, Auto Cad.
- Educated customers on product and service offerings.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
- Kept current on market and product trends to effectively answer customer questions.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Visited home sites when necessary to assess and fulfill customer needs.
- Maintained accurate specifications for each project.
- Reviewed project costs, budgets and adherence to schedules.
Associate Of Arts
Asst. Kitchen Designer Resume
Summary : Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge of engineering practices, business practices, and promoting good business communication. Strong organizational background combined with self-starter qualities.
Skills : Customer Service, Reception, Intermediate Spanish, Social Media, Typing, Kitchen Design.
- Establish a Retail Division that sold directly to the Home Owner.
- Finding and Developing a Format to Licensed Installers.
- Advertising suggestions, Bookkeeping set-up, Showroom Layout, Staffing.
- Success was achieved whereas Retail Sales out Paced Wholesale Sales on a Continuous basis.
- Advised clients on space planning, layout, and utilization of furnishings and equipment, color schemes, and color coordination.
- Worked closely with customers to design the most functional and organized finished project.
- Conferred with clients to determine architectural preferences, purpose, and function of environment, budget, types of construction, equipment to be installed, and other factors that affect planning interior environments.
Bachelor In Arts
Interior Kitchen Designer Resume
Summary : Creative, hands-on professional with expertise in graphic design, art direction and Project management. Graphic Designer who expertly researches and develops Emerging concepts and trends. Tech-savy and creative. Visual Designer who con- sistently completes several projects to the satisfaction of clients within tight time- frames.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 2020-Fusion, Google Sketchup, Coreldraw, Computer Skills, Languages English,French, Arabic, Armenian.
- Masonic Drive Developed design deliverable that elevated differentiated and functioned on-brand and on-strategy.
- Maintained consistent use of graphic imagery in materials and other marketing outreach.
- Collaborated with vendors to ensure style consistency with other marketing materials.
- Generated new ideas with limited direction and varied internal client needs.
- Monitored production schedules while adhering to assigned budgets.
- Mentored new members of the design staff during on-boarding.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
High School Diploma
Kitchen Designer Resume
Summary : Kitchen designer proficient with Specializing in customer service, training, and showroom displays. Works well with everyone involved in the project including vendors, builders, contractors, and homeowners.
Skills : Metalsmithing, Mac OS.
- Build relationships with clients; foster client loyalty and repeat business.
- Maintained consistent use of graphic imagery in materials and other marketing outreach
- Work with home builders, contractors, and real estate investors.
- Follow company guidelines for pricing and professional conduct.
- Kitchen Design Develop layouts for kitchens, baths, built-ins, and mudrooms using 20/20 design software.
- Revise and develop designs to customers' specifications.
- Assisted in the hand measure, transfer and design into the 20/20 design program.