Lancome Beauty Advisor Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic professional, bilingual, a responsible person, self-motivated. Proven leadership abilities in working as a team, handling multiple tasks, great adaptability to any environment. Looking to obtain a challenging position offering growth in customer service with the values of excellent customer support and complete satisfaction.
Skills : Customer Service, Makeup Application, Make up Advisor.
- Read and understood information about new products being developed and emerging on the market.
- Attended workshops and seminars on new product lines.
- Identified skin types and skin conditions and knew the best products for each one.
- Gave product demonstrations for customers.
- Performed makeovers on customers.
- Answered customers questions and makes nervous customers feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Helped customers find the products that best suit their skin and hair types.
BA In Business Management
Sr. Lancome Beauty Advisor Resume
Summary : Self-directed and self-motivated team player who also works well independently. Promoted from three different positions, cashier to prestige consultant, and then a high-end makeup boutique after only six months.
Skills : Oral And Interpersonal Communications, Organizational, Adept Multi-Tasking, Maintaining A Positive And Friendly Demeanor, Proficient In Computers.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
- Educated customers on product and service offerings.
- Consulted with customers on the latest styles and trends.
- Kept current on market and product trends to effectively answer customer questions.
- Completed floor replenishment to guarantee size availability and promote customer satisfaction.
- Communicated merchandise needs and issues to appropriate supervisors in a timely fashion.
High School Diploma
Jr. Lancome Beauty Advisor Resume
Headline : Energetic Sales Associate with a solid understanding of the beauty industry. Excellent customer service, communication, and listening skills with cash management and POS systems experience.
Skills : Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Professionalism, Product Knowledge.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.
- Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise availability.
- Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner.
- Completed all cleaning, stocking, and organizing tasks in the assigned sales area.
- Prioritized helping customers over completing other routine tasks in the store.
- Built relationships with customers to increase the likelihood of repeat business.
High School Diploma
Lancome Beauty Advisor/Sales Associate Resume
Summary : Wide experience in suggestive selling techniques while assisting customers with beauty product selections. Profound knowledge of beauty product trends, styles, and fashions.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Business Development, Project Management, Microsoft.
- Opened cash registers, prepared daily goal sheets, and began greeting customers/prospective clients.
- Invited customers to personally test Lancome cosmetics.
- Encouraged them to apply products and allow me to also.
- Recommend products, sell products, and occasionally give out samples.
- Cultivated relations with customers to make them clients.
- Met recommends goals and sales.
- Closed sales and encouraged repeat business by calling customers periodically.
Sephora/Lancome Beauty Advisor Resume
Summary : Looking forward to obtaining a Lancome Beauty Advisor position that will lead to a secure position that delivers positive experiences through high-quality customer care and long term career relationship.
Skills : Team-player, Dependable, Efficient, Honest, And Motivated.
- Extended extensive beauty product knowledge to customers.
- Attended and responded to customer queries on beauty products to enhance sales.
- Met and maximized sales targets and established goals.
- Prepared reports on returned and/or damaged beauty products.
- Handled custodianship of retaining the look of Neutrogena counters.
- Coordinated with marketing teams to roll out CRM programs with a full-proof database.
- Accountable for routine administrative operations.
Bachelor Of Arts
Prerstige/Lancome Beauty Advisor Resume
Headline : Highly energetic, outgoing, and detail-oriented. Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously while dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. Also, efficient with the capacity to multi-task.
Skills : Hair Extensions, Special Events, New Merchandise.
- Assisted and became a personal advisor to customers.
- Performed makeovers on special occasions and events.
- Assisted customers and answered all their questions about our products.
- Assisted clients to find items, informed about products' characteristics, compared different models, described purchase terms and conditions, provided information about warranties, and recommended one product or another according to customers' needs.
- Dealt with the cash register, returns, and exchange requests.
- Organized items, and cleaned the area.
- Designed and arranged the cases and store displays in the most attractive way for clients.
- Dealt with payments using credit card machines and totalized sales on a daily basis.
Lancome Beauty Advisor/Consultant Resume
Objective : Lancome Beauty Advisor with remarkable experience in retail sales. Profound ability to describe and demonstrate beauty products. Skilled in applying makeup, and touching skin.
Skills : Sales Presentations, Product Knowledge, Color Correction.
- Provided immediate assistance to customers.
- Listened to customer needs and preferences to provide accurate advice.
- Completed purchases with cash, credit, and debit payment methods.
- Provided professional-client telephone calls and appointments.
- Trained new sales employees on effective techniques.
- Educated guests on proper skincare.
- Pre-booked appointments to guarantee repeat business.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lancome Beauty Advisor I Resume
Objective : Huge experience in managing retail sales for cosmetic care as a beauty manager. Good knowledge of the beauty industry. Outstanding knowledge of organization beauty and fashion products.
Skills : Customer Relations, Product Knowledge.
- Placed special merchandise orders for customers.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining their needs.
- Answered customer questions about product availability and shipment time.
- Recognized by leadership for pivotal efforts in brand market share growth by 50%.
- Recognized as regional Lancome rookie of the year after the first quarter of employment.
- Built and maintained enduring customer relationships to boost sales and generate repeat business.
- Recognized in customer surveys for outstanding customer service.
High School Diploma
Lancome Beauty Advisor (Retail) Resume
Objective : Seeking a Beauty Advisor position where skills and experience can be effectively utilized to increase profitability and product sales volume by developing a dynamic team.
Skills : Customer service skills, Cosmetics product information/knowledge, and Demonstration.
- Responsible for customizing a customer's unique beauty experience.
- Built long-term customer relationships.
- Handled customer problems with patience and sensitivity.
- Obtained monthly sales goals, in a commissioned based job.
- Created and promoted business through outsourcing.
- Received customer service and product knowledge training.
- Established a relationship built off of trust and knowledge of products.
BA In Psychology
Lancome Beauty Advisor Resume
Objective : Professional Beauty advisor with years of experience in the cosmetology industry meeting sales, goals, and providing personalized customer service. With an amiable and encouraging style promoted catalog of unique skincare and cosmetic products through proper demonstration including performing makeovers.
Skills : Merchandising, Retailing, Communication, Demonstration Skills, Requirement Prioritization,
- Managed beauty specialists and consultants of products and developed plans to increase sales.
- Developed strong teamwork and trained employees if required.
- Hired and trained various beauty specialists and coordinated training activities.
- Evaluated training programs and ensured optimal knowledge of products.
- Designed and reviewed presentations and animations for products.
- Prepared daily, weekly and monthly results and submitted reports to management.
- Ensured compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Maintained all expenses for stores in assisted in achieving all targets.