Lead Computer Operator Resume
Summary : Lead Computer Operator will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the computer room and its associated equipment. This includes maintaining and keeping up with the inventory of computers, printers, monitors, and other peripherals.
Skills : NIX Administration, Software Development, Troubleshooting, Integration.
- Supervised 2nd shift while completing high school.
- Responsible for all production jobs in a JES 2 environment on 2nd shift.
- Responsible to the payroll department for payroll runs and paycheck printing.
- Started out as a computer operator 6 before being promoted to shift lead..
- Handled all month end jobs during the weekends (once a month).
- Created new operations procedures for operations associates.
- Assisted in the development and training of new associates.
Sr. Lead Computer Operator Resume
Summary : Service-Oriented Senior Computer Operator with 30 years of experience Effective collaborator always eager to contribute individually or work in a team Skilled Communicator comfortable working with all levels of customer staff and senior leadership.
Skills : Computer, Scanning, Tape Librarian.
- Provided support to offsite users for servers in the data center.
- Saved the company over $33,000 by switching vendors for the SYBT5 Battery Modules.
- Experienced with tso, sdsf, super tracks, boole and babbage.
- Initiated and monitored production processes on Unisys, AS400, Windows and Xerox environments.
- Created tickets for server and technical issues.
- Monitored daily production schedules through OPCON scheduling system and Single e View applications.
- Monitored batch jobs to completion.
Jr. Lead Computer Operator Resume
Objective : A self directed professional with over 10 years in process development, business analysis, business process improvement and design. Special expertise lies in the functional areas of defining and analyzing business processes, functional requirements and system production support and administration.
Skills : Comptia A+ Certification, ITIL V3.
- Trained and evaluated new personnel.
- Rebooted servers after scheduled system maintenance.
- Monitored the arrival of Customer input files to be processed.
- Operated peripheral equipment for needed input or output such as data transmission, reception, tape loading or printing.
- Monitored Solarwinds for server issues.
- Monitored email via Microsoft Outlook.
- Led Computer Operator/ Business Analyst over second and third shifts.
M.S. In Information Systems
Asst. Lead Computer Operator Resume
Summary : Computer operator with extensive experience. Monitor production-quality batch processing. Worked with Unix/Windows Servers and multiple Sap instances. Interact with Telecom/Networking Support for Vendor's connection and hardware issues. Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and computer skills.
Skills : System development, Leadesrhip.
- Responnsible for System maintenance coordinator, batch processing file backups and restores, database support, special forms printing, procedure documentation .
- Trained 3 new employees guided and instructed them on the procedures in place.
- Assisted in the Richmond Data Center Transformation.
- Assisted with going over the processes in place and worked to streamline the processes and document them for the transformation.
- Trained a Staff of about 6 in California on the Richmond processes which would be taken over by the California Data Center.
- Created and maintained Operations documentation in SharePoint.
- Monitored 4 iSeries systems onsite and 5 remotely.
Lead Computer Operator Resume
Headline : Organized and goal-oriented, with more than 10 years of experience in providing technical support and a strong customer focus. Proven ability to lead a successful teams and projects. Adept in building strong relationships with IT staff, customers, vendors and third party contractors. Proven ability to work in international environment and cross-functional team, with good interpersonal skills / team spirit skills.
Skills : Operating Systems, Program development.
- Oversaw general computer operations and performed computer maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Reported any anomalies to the iSeries support group if they are not able to be handled by supported documentation.
- Verifiedall backups complete successfully.
- Monitored Production- Quality Batch processing through job schedulers such as Cronacle/Redwood, Tidal, CA7- CA11.
- Processed production-quality transports through Sap on specific target system as per user's request.
- Monitored remote failed circuit and connectivity through Cargo-net.
- Monitored unix/window servers, Cronacle/Redwood and Tidal failure alerts thru HP OpenView.
Master Of Science
Lead Computer Operator III Resume
Summary : Have many years of customer service experience as well as office/clerical experience. Microsoft platforms and several other software platforms.
Skills : Business Analyst, Software Tester, Crystal Reports.
- Responsible for third shift critical overnight processing/scheduling for computer operations.
- Interacted with Technical, Application and Networking supports.
- Suppressed HP OVO alerts through (V.I) visual Editor as per client request.
- Restarted failed jobs for resolution as per job's documentation.
- Assisted production control to scheduled jobs in quality environment.
- Provided training to the newly hired operators.
- Escalated IT support including hardware troubleshooting, backup and recovery, email communication and application support.
BA In Human Service
Lead Computer Operator II Resume
Summary : Lead Computer Operator is responsible for the maintenance of a computer system, including but not limited to configuring and maintaining hardware, software and peripherals.
Skills : Mvs/jes2, CICS, Db2.
- Performed accurate and timely cutoff process to over 3 million subscriber accounts each month to ensure subscriber bills are sent out on time.
- Monitored the system performance via tools provided like BMC Control-M, Netview, BMC Patrol, etc.
- Monitored nightly-batch job processes (in Control-M), documented errors and troubleshoot issues.
- Added, deleted and modified batch jobs in Control-M Assist with the implementation of new systems.
- Installed, configured and troubleshoot Windows XP, 7, Suse (Linux).
- Tracked all pending issues by logging trouble tickets for each call and taking ownership or reassigning where applicable.
- Maintained and modified JCL for MVS/ES9000 operating system.
Associate In Computer Science
Lead Computer Operator I Resume
Summary : Over twenty years Information Technology experience in application support, programming, scripting, mainframe operations, midrange operations and desktop/lan support.
Skills : High Working Knowledge Of Multiple Operating System.
- Administered disciplinary action as required.
- Managed, and execute daily production (batch, backups, and online) processing on various systems.
- Ensured all production and printing jobs completed successfully.
- Reviewed and processed Special Production Request, edited jobs JCL.
- Created temporarily JCL, balanced production reports, restarted jobs, recovered production, validated application and subsystems, and mounted tapes for various systems.
- Performed shutdown, and Initial Program Load (IPL) of systems, as required using HMC, and ECS consoles.
- Restored Windows and UNIX base servers.
Associates Of Science
Lead Computer Operator/Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain a Quality Assurance or Quality Control position utilizing experience in inspecting raw materials and/or products, performing audits and documentations, along with training employees in proper work procedures along lines of quality.
Skills : Leadership, Operation management.
- Monitored systems to reply to outstanding messages, to identify problems (hardware, software, batch, and network problems), document them, troubleshoot and resolve them.
- Utilized systems commands (TSO, JES2, CICS, VTAM, and MVS) and network tools such as NETSTAT, IPCONFIG, TRACERT, PING, TELNET, FTP, NSLOOKUP and ARP to perform problem solving, and to check status of systems.
- Performed cable management to install new equipments and to remove old equipments.
- Assisted System Engineers, Database Administrators, and technical supports staffs with implementation of new software, maintenance, and upgrades systems.
- Responsible for Correction of minor JCL issues.
- Setup and running of daily backups Payroll and daily billing .
- Trained and supervised new operators Orientated new programmers on the DOS/VSE VSAM/CICS .
Associate's In History
Lead Computer Operator Resume
Objective : Quick study of new systems and procedures. Pivotal in problem-solving resulting in time/cost savings. Demonstrated record of dependability.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Monitored production job flow.
- Provided troubleshooting for system errors.
- Performed system hardware recovery and I/O functions.
- Performed Shutdown and IPL of ZOS operating systems on HMC console.
- Performed Red Flags changes on systems in restricted state and meet SLA availabilities.
- Performed computer operations on six AS/400 systems & Microsoft Sql servers and monitored unix & Microsoft servers using BMC patrol at Verizon.
- Performed Level 1 UNIX & Microsoft Windows server administration, on Hpux servers with service guard clustering, IBM Aix, and Sun Solaris with veritas clustering service, Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 servers.