Lead Instructor Resume
Summary : To utilize the skills as a Master Instructor and Property Manager to further the goals and objectives of a fast-paced office and to work in an environment that can grow in.
Skills : Computer, Communication.
- Responsible for teaching Basic and Advanced Firearms Programs at FLETC.
- Insured general directives, SOP's and Lesson Plans were being followed.
- Performed this role through the use of formal, and informal Instructor Evaluations.
- Operated and maintained computerized test bench providing repair capabilities for 200+ integrated circuit cards.
- Trouble shot and repaired analog and digital circuits using automated test equipment and stand alone test equipment as required by applicable technical publications.
- Responsible for completing preventative maintenance on aircraft electronic systems, including calibration of associated test equipment while maintaining calibration records.
- Ordered, maintained, and organized necessary tools, operational media, and support test equipment.
Sr. Lead Instructor Resume
Summary : Seeking a Lead Instructor position with the opportunity for professional growth, development, and creativity. Customer-oriented with superior time management skills and a proven track record of success.
Skills : Grant management, Project management, Special Events, Marketing.
- Facilitated 550 hours of lectures, demonstrations, and labs on F-35 electrical systems.
- Reviewed and updated course material in Corporate Enterprise and Training Activity Resource System for new deliveries.
- Performed four- step processes to verify curriculum accuracy prior to instruction.
- Led training team meetings to improve instructor techniques and technical knowledge.
- Developed, planned and documented in-service training for instructors.
- Reviewed instructor critiques; communicated with developers to update curriculum.
- Coordinated daily operations with engineers and the maintenance workforce.
- Trained technicians on maintenance principles, schematics, and testing/troubleshooting.
- Organized training that focused on preventative maintenance to reduce aircraft downtime.
Jr. Lead Instructor Resume
Objective : To obtain a Lead Instructor position that offers upward mobility, while presenting the opportunity to apply experience and professionalism garnered in various fields of expertise.
Skills : Communications, Mathematics, Money Handling, Customer Service.
- Performed various duties, such as, group fitness training & sport specific training for athletes and corporate staff of varying levels, in the national and international market.
- Designed & operated corporate fitness centers, community fitness centers, and organized auxiliary classes/wellness services (self-defense, yoga, Pilates, fitness boot camps, massage therapy, health fairs) for corporations and communities.
- Provided executive & celebrity protection for principals contracted by the company.
- Procured and retained clients via salesmanship, customer service, and follow-up.
- Provided safety and security for The Home Depot & Gap Inc.
- Trained new/current associates on policies and procedures as it entailed with loss prevention issues, via suspicious behaviors from patrons and staff to fitting room etiquette/ procedures and demonstrated utilizing great customer service skills to thwart thefts.
- Installed & utilized CCTV and on-deck surveillance of the sales floor, checklists, periodic audits of the inventory, to evidence gathering from electronic journals and near-by retailers to successfully apprehend and prosecute external/ internal offenders via thoroughly detailed apprehension/case reports.
- Performed aforementioned duties at multiple locations throughout Houston, TX, the Indiana North / South districts and coordinated efforts with various districts for joint ventures, such as a Loss Prevention Blitz in St.
Lead Instructor I Resume
Objective : To provide Lead Instructor supervision of all staff and residents in-home while also helping to maximize independence and quality of life of all residents of the home.
Skills : Accounting, Criminal Justice, Criminal Justice, Investigations.
- Collaborates with the Program Management Team to develop an individualized curriculum to meet the needs and goals of clients including IPP/ISP development.
- Creates daily program schedules for staffing classes, lunch assignments, and restroom support.
- Maintains accurate and comprehensive client records including anecdotal observations, daily charts, substantiation of accomplishments and quarterly progress notes, and much more.
- Works directly with QIDP's and the Administrator to ensure quality client care.
- Assists QIDP and the Administrator with instructing staff to carry out active treatment and Individualized Service Plans.
- Completes meal assessments, assuring that diets, menus, eating equipment and consistency are correct.
- Assigns Direct Care Staff to clients.
Lead Instructor II Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Lead Instructor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Bi-lingual / Team Oriented / Leadership & Supervisory.
- Responsible for assisting with the development and coordination of the Mountain Bike program and Mountain Biking Instructors.
- Works with Guest Services and Habitat to meet program goals and sales.
- Leads groups or individuals on a variety of trails with a focus on building skills to ride single-track and downhill trails.
- Mentors guests in the appropriate progression of mountain biking and help guests develop confidence and foster teamwork in an outdoor environment.
- Greets and communicates with mountain biking guests
- Responsible for quarterly maintenance reports, personnel reviews, man-hours scheduling, and standard military administrative duties.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining certification procedures for technicians on the aai an/usm-449(v) automated electronics test bench.
Lead Instructor III Resume
Summary : EMS Instructor is responsible to the EMS and Emergency Preparedness Coordinator, Lake Health, and its clients for providing education to EMS providers in accordance with an annual education plan developed by the EMS office in conjunction with the squads.
Skills : Leadership, Anti-Terrorism, Investigations.
- Assists with instruction, coordination, and planning of all EMS courses, including preparation of materials, equipment, and handouts and development of classroom programs.
- Communicates information from meetings and classes to EMS and Emergency Preparedness Coordinator that would improve classes or assist Lake Health with meeting the educational needs of the EMS providers.
- Assists with EMS Office coordination of activities as needed or requested.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to age of the patients served as detailed in Lake Health's Plan of Care.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments by reading appropriate books, journals, and other literature and attending profession related seminars/conferences.
- Assists with the development of the annual Education Plan for the Lake Health EMS Office.
- Demonstrates active participation in distributing, analyzing, communicating, or creating an action plan based on the survey results and identified provider educational needs.
Asst. Lead Instructor Resume
Objective : To secure a position where the ability to communicate and liaise effectively with a diverse client group in a friendly and diplomatic manner can be put to good use.
Skills : Curriculum Development, Technical, Programming, Video Game Design.
- Trained and Inspected aviation technicians in all aviation related fields of study.
- Inspected contactor installations for quality of work and all airframe projects for completeness.
- Completed work on the aircraft and sign off the work order book with the technicians.
- Led completion projects successfully for a variety of customer aircraft.
- Trained and certified literally thousands of technicians inspecting, testing and qualifying there work in accordance with aviation standards and well known best practices.
- Supervised and supported engineering activities of nuclear propulsion plant throughout all areas and phases of operations. Served concurrently as technician, completing installation, removal, alignment, testing, and repair on complex components, systems, and equipment.
- Assisted students with completing their homework assignments in the areas of life science, physical science, biology, chemistry, physics, ngss, multiple math subjects, and anatomy/physiology.
Associate Lead Instructor Resume
Headline : Instructor plans and leads expressive arts
activities and does or direct program set-up and clean up. The Lead Instructor reports directly to the Recreation Program Coordinator.
Skills : Professional: Supervision, Scheduling, Conflict resolution.
- Successfully worked as part of a team traveling throughout Michigan presenting required MIOSHA safety and rescue training and rule and procedure changes.
- Successfully developed, scheduled, coordinated required MIOSHA safety and rescue training and rule and procedure changes.
- Served as Lead Instructor MIOSHA safety and rescue training.
- Developed and presented ENS (substation and underground) Fall Protection training to over 200 ENS (substation) personnel within a 5 month period.
- Developed & presented various safety meetings, while designing, developing and presenting health, safety and environmental training to a wide variety of the workforce.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of safety initiatives for Electric Transmission& Distribution.
- Participated on accident investigation (Root Cause Analysis) teams.
- Responsible for evaluating Near Misses for Electric T&D.
Lead Instructor/Conaultant Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, analytical and detail oriented HR Manager. A business oriented positive team contributor able to diagnose, analyze and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner. Ability to rapidly adjust to changing environment and learn new processes. Excellent presentation, Interpersonal communication and employee coaching skills.
Skills : Modeling, Texturing/Shading, Lighting, Dynamics.
- Teaches college-level Computer concepts and computer hardware courses.
- Ensures classroom management and enforcement of school regulations and student code of conduct.
- Prepares and administer sexaminations, student projects, and other teaching aids needed to fulfill objectives of program Prepare standardized course syllabus, outline and daily lesson plans.
- Maintains accurate records of attendance, grades, progress of students, and create monthly report for the higher management.
- Conducts trainings for all computer instructors from all campuses with the SimNet master shell.
- Maintains clean, effective, and professional learning environment.
- Attends all scheduled in-service activities, program advisory meetings, monthly program faculty meetings, campus staff and faculty meetings.
- Submits an annual professional development plan to the Director of Education.
Lead Instructor Resume
Headline : Over 10 years' experience in education with focus on attrition, retention, staff development and program compliance. Experienced professional business owner with self-directed initiative and original marketing and training ideas. Transformational leadership styles which provides the opportunity to allow employees to develop professionally.
Skills : Adobe, Google Docs, Photography, Graphic Design, Video Editing.
- Trains students in the techniques of becoming a qualified and efficient pharmacy technician.
- Advises students.
- Purchases laboratory supplies.
- Manages a staff of four instructors.
- Adheres to accreditation standards.
- Obtains clinical sites.
- Reviews and implements syllabi for the pharmacy technician program.
- Delivers instruction on technology integration to teachers and prospective teachers.
- Develops educational technology curriculum for delivery of classroom and online coursework.