Lead Stocker Resume
Headline : To gain employment at a company that will allow me to advance skills and grow as an asset to the company.
Skills : Operating Pallet Jack/Forklift, Lifting 50lbs.
- Leads and gives directions to stockers.
- Regularly performs the same duties as a stocker.
- Answers questions and handle problems as they occur for both customers and employees.
- Stands and walks for 10 -hour workdays in a fast -paced - busy environment.
- Manuals dexterity is sufficient to handle boxes and supplies.
- Able to effectively communicates with customers and co -workers.
- Reads and monitors their departments operations.
- Reads order numbers on shelf tags.
Sr. Lead Stocker Resume
Summary : Lead Stocker is responsible for merchandising products, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Responsible for placing products correctly and safely throughout the distribution center after cutting tops on cases.
- Responsible for Clock in and out on Time and Attendance system and sign in and out on a Labor Management assignment daily.
- Completes a 10-point daily inspection of equipment used.
- Ensures compliance with Food Lion standards in the areas of accuracy, safety and productivity.
- Reports any damaged racks and equipment used to supervision.
- Turns in signed green bar documents.
- Sweeps slots that are used for retrieval and stocking.
- Cuts tops from boxes using correct cut codes before they go into a pick slot.
Jr. Lead Stocker Resume
Objective : Obtain a position that will allow to be a team player, and allow me to contribute ideas that will benefit the development of the team and the company. A company where can maximize professional skills and experience in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Coordinates shipping and receiving functions which include reviewing production schedule to remain current on daily jobs.
- Keeps production stocked with pallets and gaylords.
- Maintains raw materials, finished goods, scrap, etc.
- Organizes manner throughout production and warehouse areas.
- Maintains all paperwork associated with material handling responsibilities accurately.
- Coordinates raw material, shipping and receiving department in an efficient manner.
- Unloads trucks by means of forklift and stand-up lift truck.
- Performs various warehouse duties including cycle counts and shipping/receiving/inventory data entry.
- Maintains and delivers inventory in other locations for customers when necessary.
Lead Stocker I Resume
Objective : Looking for a Warehouse Worker position where physical dexterity, multitasking, assembly knowledge, damage control prerogative abilities are utilized to meet shipping deadlines effectively and to promote the company's mission of exceptional customer satisfaction.
Skills : Warehouse Management, Organizing.
- Organizes and monitors inventory levels to maximize efficiency.
- Masters and demonstrates skills, such as being an effective leader and organizational planning.
- Assists with the training of employees to ensure proper employment transitions.
- Assists with monthly schedules for other employee shifts.
- Maintains, monitors and organizes the shipment and reception of products.
- Responsible for storage warehouse products.
- Leads with refilling store shelves and product displays.
- Operates a fork lift.
- Operates heavy machinery.
Lead Stocker II Resume
Headline : Responsible for stocking items and ensuring that all delivery items make it off of the pallet and into their designated spots. The Lead Stocker may direct the work of others.
Skills : Illustration, Inventory Management, Leader Ship, Team building, Stocking.
- Consolidates and organizes pallets from the delivery truck
- Transports product from the warehouse to the sales floor
- Drops/Stages product to its designated aisle and in its proper locations
- Replenishs shelves, end caps and displays with missing products
- Rotates products on the shelves
- Checks for and remove expired merchandise from shelves
- Places items on shelves
- Unloads products from the delivery trucks
- Knows the department and its products
- Performs other tasks as assigned
Lead Stocker III Resume
Summary : To obtain a Lead Stocker position within a company that benefits the elderly and ensures they receive assistance with anything they may need.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for keeping all shelves fully stocked.
- Helps any and all customers with whatever they may need.
- Keeps the warehouse clean and organized at all times.
- Operates a forklift and manual pallet jack.
- Let's managers know of any issues or problems that may occur, as soon as possible.
- Listens to all written and verbal instructions.
- Cleans up pet, and human spills.
Asst. Lead Stocker Resume
Objective : To procure a stable entry level Lead Stocker position to serve as the foundation in which to build a future career.
Skills : Standing Lift, Supervisory, Customer Service Retail, Customer Service.
- Replenishes merchandise.
- Operates sit down and stand in forklifts, as well as order picker.
- Maintains store appearance.
- Scans departments for inventory tracking system.
- Strengthens team by collaborating to accomplish all goals.
- Promotes to lead stocker after only two days training Skills Used Supereb hand eye coordination.
- Works within time restrictions.
Associate Lead Stocker Resume
Headline : Lead Stocker is responsible for managing the inventory of the company's products. This includes ensuring that product stocks are maintained, and that inventory levels are appropriate to meet customer demand. The Lead Stocker also works with other departments to ensure that the company's products are available in a timely manner.
Skills : Painting, Plumbing, Landscaping, Printing, And Cleaning.
- Works shipments started at 4 am and were supposed to be finished by 11 am shortly after store opening to insure customer safety.
- Makes sure to clean up after shipment is done including bubble wrap, cardboard, damaged product.
- Works after store hours to help with planner-grams and other product changes.
- Tears off old tags and replacing them with the freshly printed one.
- Places the new product in place and correctly facing it, checking the UPC codes to make sure nothing is out of line, and checking the paperwork for a possible discontinued product that needs to be removed from the floor and put aside so it doesn't end up in back stock.
- Helps the customer without hesitation and make sure there means are met.
- Answers to ask a manager for help and communicate with your fellow employees for the customer's best interest.
- Makes sure to proper assist and approach pets to ensure that there is no miscommunication and you're not putting yourself or anyone else at risk.
Lead Stocker/Operator Resume
Summary : Responsible for creating an inspiring experience for our guests. They give outstanding service by meeting and exceeding our guests expectations and providing excellent internal service to the team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership Training, Management, People Management.
- Sets and merchandises endcaps to reflect sale items.
- Supervises stocking crew to ensure proper rotation and company standard practices are followed.
- Uses reports to determine out of stock or low stock levels.
- Uses a taxon handheld device to adjust orders or correct on-hand quantities.
- Increases productivity and reduced backstock.
- Keeps the business running smoothly by keeping shelves clean by dusting and sweeping as needed, and maintaining sample displays.
- Handles damaged, out-of-date, spoils, and returned products to department standards.
Lead Stocker Resume
Headline : Knowledgeable warehouse professional with a strong track record of developing customer loyalty in both the industrial and manufacturing fields.
Skills : Bilingual -Spanish, Read, Write. Computer Literate.
- Determines work priorities, prepares work schedules, expedite workflow.
- Understands and communicates productivity standards and goals.
- Prepares reports and enter data in computerized systems.
- Assigns tasks to warehouse personnel including inbound unloading, outbound staging and loading, as well as verifying and labeling of freight.
- Audits tasks performed by warehouse personnel.
- Completes reports and records in a timely manner.
- Leads up to 20 associates in daily work duties.
- Trains new associates, plan, assign, direct work and resolve problems.