Lead Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a Lead Teller Operations Specialist position in a fast-paced environment where customer service skills can be utilized and developed for the benefit of the organization and its customers.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Supports branch manager with all aspects of branch operations, including loss control, compliance, and audit standards.
- Assists with scheduling.
- Processes and assists customers with transactions.
- Vaults custodian, in charge of incoming and outgoing cash shipments as well as weekly vault balancing.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining appropriate branch cash averages.
- Ensures all employees are knowledgable on policies and procedures, as well as compliance and regulations through regular questioning, inspecting, and observing.
- Promotes from a teller to an operations specialist.
Sr. Lead Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Summary : Lead Teller Operations Specialist experienced worker in the banking industry. However, a passionate seamstress and have completely self-taught.
Skills : Sales, Sales, Banking, Customer Service.
- Verified vault balances at the beginning and end of every shift.
- Supported the branch manager with all aspects of branch operations including, compliance and audit standards.
- Introduced customers to the branch team who focus specified financial needs.
- Identified the needs of customers and satisfied them quickly and accurately.
- Performed standard teller duties - deposits, withdrawals, and payments.
- Prepared negotiable items - official checks, traveler's checks, and personal money orders.
- Redeemed savings bonds and exchanged foreign currency.
- Assisted with scheduling when necessary.
Jr. Lead Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : Passionate HR specialist and operations manager with over 4 years of experience in performing human resource functions for personnel matters impacting business decisions. Extremely proficient in creating, managing and administering HR systems, aligning policies and procedures with compliance laws. Proven record of maintaining the department's data integrity. Possess a positive attitude with strong leadership and organizational skills, and attention to detail with accuracy.
Skills : Customer Service, Operations Management, Interpersonal, Notary Public.
- Trained and developed incoming employees.
- Handled customers' inquiries and follow up if needed.
- Provided approvals in accordance with bank's policies and procedures when needed to complete certain transactions.
- Partnered with the Service Manager on completing control tasks on a timely manner.
- Performed daily and monthly audits on all cash vaults and ATMs.
- Partnered with Bankers to enhance, coach and motivate tellers and build a proactive relationship.
- Consistently met sales goals as a teller.
- Placed in a roving role and delivered high quality service.
- Trained, supervised and coached four tellers to achieve incentive payout.
Lead Teller Operations Specialist I Resume
Objective : Service-oriented Lead Teller with 20 years of experience in Retail Banking. Strong abilities multitasking in a fast paced work environment along with excellent communication and time management skills. Highly passionate in customer service with a desire to make sure customers have the best experience possible.
Skills : Administration and Management Monitoring, Operation and Control.
- Provided exemplary service to every customer while show coaching other tellers at the same time.
- Multitasked between running a teller window, supplying cash from vault to tellers, and being able to go back and forth between transactions to tellers to provide overrides or answer questions as needed.
- Ordered cash for the branch and maintain cash levels as stated by Chase's cash policy.
- Worked closely with the Branch Manager to make sure we have correct staffing for the branch and making sure not to go under or over hours allowed for the branch.
- Scheduled and performed all cash audits while making sure the schedule allows for it.
- Assisted bankers with any maintenance needed as well as being an accuracy advocate for all loan closings.
- Prepared entire branch staff to insure they are ready for audits.
- Asked open-ended questions by following Chase's internal controls self check.
- Took care of all branch collateral weather old or new to make sure customers are receiving all up to date material.
Lead Teller Operations Specialist II Resume
Headline : Dynamic and reliable Lead Teller Operations Specialist with 8 years of retail banking, customer service and consulting experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Supervises teller staff in handling domestic and foreign currency.
- Ensures that teller staff keeps adequate cash limits throughout the day.
- Ensures the cash levels of the branch are as needed.
- Assists management in filing and safe keeping of banking reports and customer sensitive information.
- Assists management in adequate staffing and accurate time keeping for the teller staff.
- Mentors newly hired employees by reinforcing bank regulations, policies and procedures.
- Performs administrative duties for management such as: answering telephone calls, confirming appointments, ensuring all cash audits are scheduled, executed properly and on the appropriate date.
- Responsible for the branch currency reserves.
- Responsible opening or closing of the branch.
Lead Teller Operations Specialist III Resume
Summary : Results driven Lead Teller Operations Specialist, recognized for exceptional ability to demonstrate leadership in complex operational environments, able to establish clear vision of work goals and guide others towards achieving said goals. Other key skills and immediate value: Staff training and development.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Handling.
- Assists the customers in conducting transactions and solve issues, maintain and balance a cash drawer daily sole custodian of TCD (teller cash dispenser) which involves balancing and filling machine to make sure it is functioning properly.
- Charges with ensuring that branch cash levels are kept at appropriate levels to ensure no hindrance to branch operations.
- Assists the branch manager with the daily operation of the branch and manage the teller line, providing overrides and assistance where necessary.
- Helps ease the transition of new policies with added signage and suggested scripting to inform customers of upcoming changes and reasoning behind the change.
- Encourages uniformity in work stations so that every station is ready to go as soon as the employee arrives, this helps everyone know where all required tool for the day are while letting people change things for the day if they have a different space in mind so long as everything is returned to its proper place and ready to go for the next person.
- Institute's notification sheets that are checked at regular intervals for all branch supplies so that all supplies are kept in stock.
- Passes branch surprise review.
Asst. Lead Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : Motivated customer service specialist with over 16 years retail experience in a fast paced, team-based environment.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Greeted clients entering the branch to ascertain what each client needed.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing the branch.
- Politely assisted clients in person and via telephone.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele Ensured superior customer experience by addressing client concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
- Built long-term client relationships and advised clients on branch promotions.
- Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
- Served as the main liaison between clients, management and relationship bankers.
- Dedicated to continuously improving sale abilities and product knowledge.
Associate Lead Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Headline : Organized and detail-oriented Operations Specialists with 12 years of customer service, cash handling experience. Understands general accounting and finance concepts. Self-motivated banking professional offering strong communication and quick thinking skills. Works effectively on teams.
Skills : Cash Management, Cash Handling, Selling, Supervisory.
- Reports to branch manager by having conversations with employees as it relates to operations.
- Schedules and performs cash audits.
- Handles/assistss in customer research escalations.
- Supervise branch cash controls(cash handling, processing cash shipments.
- Updates/communicates with branch staff on operational changes.
- Provides feedback regularly to branch manager on teller observations.
- Solves within established policies and procedures.
- Recognizes cues for sales opportunities and identify unexpressed need.
Lead Teller Operations Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Organized and detail-oriented Operations Specialists with 12 years of customer service, cash handling experience. Understands general accounting and finance concepts. Self-motivated banking professional offering strong communication and quick thinking skills. Works effectively on teams .
Skills : Cash Management, Cash Handling, Selling, Supervisory.
- Navigates within the ImageRPS system, FISERV-SCO Branch Source Capture system & associated hardware/software.
- Responsible for the data entry, balancing, formatting and transmitting of work on the ImageRPS and the Fiserv SCO system. Retrieves FISERV SCO & TCM reports next business day & balance the overall totals from the previous night.
- Operates the Burroughs Adaptive & SmartSource Scanners. Must possess complete understanding of MS Excel and the ability to communicate computer terminology effectively.
- Reviews & analyzes each out-of-balance transaction and adjusts customer accounts as needed. Balances the transaction in the ImageRPS & FISERV SCO application.
- Provides input in creating & updating department procedures and processes.
- Serves as the primary lead in the absence of the Supervisor. Coordinates the day-to-day activities of the Capture Specialist team. Serves as a mentor and a resource for the team.
- Ensures collection of all pertinent information and 100% application completion through frequent client call backs; oversee the requests in a timely manner.
Lead Teller Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a position, which will allow to maximize skills in a pleasant and challenging work environment, as well as give me the opportunity to increase experience and potential growth opportunities. Extremely proactive individual, whose exceptional communication skills, and good client/ customer relations and organizational abilities allow to be a good team player as well.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, And Quickbooks.
- Processes and maintains accurate record of all transactions.
- Assesses and effectively coaches and leads the branch team by ensuring a proper review and coordination of various activities (cash/ATM management, night deposit review, CTR/MIL review, etc.) to ensure adherence to all regulatory, security and audit requirements within the universal branch.
- Manages the customer experience by identifying opportunities to improve the customer's financial wellbeing. Collaborates with ecosystem partners to grow the customer's share of wallet. Demonstrates expertise in the bank's policies and processes to manage within the bank's risk appetite.
- Coaches and leads team members with operational/risk activities and monitors adherence to policies and procedures. Supports universal branch leadership in managing the risk process of the universal branch through proper oversight and adherence to regulatory, security and audit requirements. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate the potential risk
- Delivers a full PNC conversation with every client interaction to identify the appropriate PNC solutions.
- Leverages ecosystem partnerships as well as community centers of influence to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
- Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position PNC products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools, and resources.