Legal Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a Legal Coordinator position with a law firm or company allowing the use of extensive knowledge of the law, e-discovery, and project management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Account Management, Billing, Bookkeeping, Customer Service.
- Monitored all company legal issues.
- Coordinated with various departments, insurance adjusters, and law firms in resolving claims and lawsuits.
- Hired attorneys at various locations to assist in legal matters.
- Reviewed all new contracts throughout the company.
- Implemented a system to monitor the renewal of all contracts.
- Reviewed contracts with national and foreign financial institutions.
- Prepared and assisted in the negotiations of leases and lease extensions.
Sr. Legal Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking to acquire a challenging Legal Coordinator position in order to provide a meaningful personal contribution to the organization's success.
Skills : Legal, Supervision, Communication.
- Managed and supervised Legal Department paralegals and support staff.
- Coordinated procedures for the use of various outside counsels.
- Prepared performance evaluations, salary scales, workflow coordination, training and development, resource allocation, and records management.
- Prepared, reviewed, and negotiated all maintenance agreements, purchase agreements, termination agreements, professional services agreements, intermittent services agreements, construction agreements, consulting agreements, lease agreements and architectural & engineering agreements, and other engineering and construction-related contracts.
- Prepared, reviewed, and revised all real estate contracts within the Site Acquisitions/Site Dispositions Department.
- Prepared closing binders and reviewed closing statements.
- Reviewed title commitments, surveys, and title policies.
Jr. Legal Coordinator Resume
Summary : A reliable and conscientious employee who can work under direct or indirect supervision, seeking a challenging position with a respected organization. Able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to complete assigned tasks efficiently and enthusiastically.
Skills : MS Office, Managing, Project Planning, Assisting.
- Conducted needs assessments to identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and metadata.
- Controlled Documents and distribution through the Document Management System.
- Ensured the correct and timely implementation of documentation related to Change Requests (CR).
- Monitored regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
- Verified the activity of products in SAP to allow access and/or acquisition of the correct version, preventing the unintended use of obsolete documents.
- Provided support to various departments in writing and editing of SOP's, forms, and templates including coordination of the approval process.
- Consulted with end users regarding problems in accessing electronic content.
- Developed, documented, or maintained standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
- Prepared support documentation and training materials for end-users of document management systems.
Bachelor Of Arts
Legal Coordinator/Clerk Resume
Objective : To attain a Legal Coordinator position in a fast-paced, loyal, and strong company. To include legal enforcement coordination, financial planning and procurement, workforce organizational improvements, data analysis and development, and implementation of the Land Management system.
Skills : Project Planning, Project Coordination, Business Reporting.
- Oversaw legal matters for over 5000 residential and commercial rental units with monthly revenue exceeding 10 million.
- Managed and coordinated litigation for over 200 landlord-tenant cases per month.
- Retained outside counsel and establish litigation guidelines, ensuring quality and results in accordance with landlords' policies and budget.
- Established client and vendor relations; offer recommendations to senior management.
- Maintained case management database, case files, and prepare witnesses, exhibits for trial.
- Designated court agent with authority to proceed to trial, settle claims, waive fees and consent to abatements.
- Conducted settlement conferences and mediations.
Commercial Legal Coordinator Resume
Summary : An ambitious, self-motivated, and hardworking individual with a strong background in property management, who wants to continue career with an organization that will utilize organizational, leadership, time-management, and administrative skills to promote the goals of the company.
Skills : Project Management, Process Improvement, Product Development.
- Assisted outside counsel with a range of legal matters, including patent and trademark, product liability, and product recall programs.
- Gathered product information for outside counsel relating to product liability issues.
- Coordinated product recall programs.
- Researched proposed product designations, utilized the US Patent and Trademark Office trademark database, coordinated trademark applications under the guidance of trademark attorney, avoiding trademark conflict, and enabling the use of important product names and marketing materials.
- Assisted legal counsel and insurance representatives regarding product liability lawsuits, providing key product information and history, responses to interrogatories, document production, and serving as company liaison, successfully defending and resolving product liability matters.
- Investigated product liability matters internally, facilitating fair and reasonable closure or settlement with consumers.
- Submitted status and final reports, bringing recalls to successful close and resolution with CPSC and consumers.
BA In Psychology
Legal Coordinator/Assistant Resume
Summary : To effectively utilize legal and business management knowledge and experience in an environment that fosters growth and opportunity. Possess strong leadership skills and demonstrate positivity in building and managing teams.
Skills : Insurance Law, Legal Knowledge, Legal Systems, Personal Injury.
- Assigned charged off, repossession, and bankrupt accounts to outside vendors.
- Assumed responsibility for ensuring that professional business relations are established and maintained with Credit Union members and external contacts.
- Prepared and updated reports on the status and recovery efforts of accounts assigned to outside vendors.
- Handled all court proceedings and legal actions for the Credit Union and informs the same to senior management.
- Managed special projects as required.
- Reported handling of Bankruptcy accounts - Ensure all accounts are flagged and reported correctly, as well as ensuring all related documentation is filed into the designated accounts.
- Enforced loan workouts, forbearance, stipulations, modifications as well as a deed in lieu transactions adhering to investor guidelines.
B.S. In Hospitality Management
Legal Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Legal Coordinator where I utilize abilities, experience, training, expertise, knowledge, education, and interpersonal skills in the delivery of efficient services to maximize overall corporate benefits and output.
Skills : Legal, Administration, Legal Clerk.
- Responsible for the legal-stock market national department.
- Responsible for the client's legal documentation analysis desk, which provides the service to all branches.
- Wrote and reviewed Credit, Derivatives, and Treasury Bills investment contracts.
- Wrote and reviewed the service provision contract.
- Wrote and reviewed non-disclosure agreements.
- Translated legal documents.
- Wrote, reviewed, and registration of sessions of the board of directors before a Public Notary.
Legal Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Over 15+ years of experience in Legal Coordinator roles with law offices, not for profits, municipal and association offices, schools, and entrepreneurs. Team orientated with the ability to rapidly establish quality relationships with clients while supporting staff and clearly communicating company goals and services.
Skills : Conduct Legal Research, Draft Legal Correspondence, Legal Research, Legal Systems.
- Supported Corporate Counsel in Contracts and Compliance Departments.
- Pursued all necessary executive signatures for numerous contracts and amendments while adhering to tight deadlines requirements.
- Entrusted with drafting Amendments, Statements of Work, and NDA's, prepare and compare Redline drafts, convert PDFs to Word, and prepare final drafts for signature.
- Responsible for managing contract by tracking contract progress in SharePoint.
- Processed applicable Financial forms (W-9 and W-8BEN) to create New Vendors for Finance.
- Created Excel Spreadsheets for Contract and PO end of year resolution.
- Reviewed and prepared documents for Test Security Breach disclosure in an overseas court case.
B.A. In Communication
Legal Coordinator (Contract) Resume
Objective : To secure a Legal Coordinator position with a company or law firm within the area that would benefit from knowledge and experience as well as a passion for learning. Proactive and detail-oriented, recognized for high ethical standards.
Skills : Legal Research, Legal Terminology, Legal Field, Customer Service, Customer Relations.
- Developed and maintained comprehensive electronic and paper filing systems and document control.
- Reviewed and edited correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Entered and managed legal requests in the database.
- Managed incoming correspondence, including email management and filing.
- Met planning, including complex scheduling over multiple time zones.
- Assisted with travel planning and expense reporting.
- Assisted multiple attorneys.
- Prepared, reviewed, edited, and legal redline contracts, nondisclosure agreements, and agreements.
BS In Legal Studies
Legal Coordinator Resume
Objective : Extensive experience and expertise in managing top initiatives and critical projects for top leadership. Highly adaptable communicator with all levels of management. Dedicated and results-driven team player who can also work independently.
Skills : Organizing, Coordinating, Multitasking.
- Performed basic paralegal work under the supervision of a Real Estate Attorney, including preparation of real estate contracts, letters, and certificates of insurance, execution copies of the agreement, and other legal documents.
- Secured necessary signatures on all legal documents.
- Served as the Administrator of the Real Estate Legal project database, updating the database as required.
- Generated data and reports for the department as requested and helped maximize efficiency and access to needed information.
- Performed special projects as requested by the RE Legal team.
- Provided administrative and project support to the Real Estate Legal department.
- Coordinated Real Estate Legal team meetings and performed other administrative support as required.
- Organized and managed the calendar of the SVP and VP of Real Estate.
Bachelor's In English