Objective : Skilled in troubleshooting and promptly taking corrective action; efficient in reading and interpreting blueprints; adhering to safety policies, procedures and codes, meeting and/or exceeding production deadlines; strong organizational and interpretational skills. Extensive background as a machine operator and maintenance mechanic; approximately 25 years of experience in the manufacturing environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ADP Payroll, AdvancedMD, HomeCare HomeBase.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the largest Home Care Department within the organization.
- Entailed quality assurance, recruiting, hiring, training, performance evaluations, and management of field and support staff.
- Responsible for tracking baseline budgets for multiple projects from development through completion; resolution of all homeowner warranty requests; which included diagnosis and supervision of repairs; was the final word on all settlement negotiations and denials.
- Evaluated subcontractors; providing ongoing information to the construction and purchasing departments on product performance, and resolution of all Registrar of Contractor and Better Business Bureau complaints.
- Reviewed and responded to all customer satisfaction surveys.
- Acted as division trainer for Customer Satisfaction and prepared all Customer Satisfaction reports for upper management meetings and presentations.
- Received, tracked, and responded to Eliant Customer Service Satisfaction Surveys.
Sr. Liaison Resume
Summary : To succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while experience advancement opportunities.
Skills : Solidworks, Autocad, Design, Drafting, Collaboration, Manufacturing.
- Worked is in conformance with the contract documents and permit conditions before final acceptance.
- Supervised and assisted subordinates with the inspection activities of the Utility Construction Division.
- Participated in conferences and meetings; coordinated activities with community and regulatory agencies.
- Assisted in the preparation of the Utilities Department Capital Improvement Plan.
- Assisted in the design and writing of specifications for electric, gas, telecom, water and wastewater projects.
- Assisted in planning and scheduling construction projects.
- Acted as liaison with the Engineering Department on all matters regarding utilities in city and county roads and rights-of-way.
- Responsible for reviewing and/or supervising the review of all underground utility plans submitted by developers and plans prepared by consultants for county projects for constructability and conformance with city and/or county standards.
- Assisted in reviewing and updating city and/or county underground utility standard details and specifications.
Jr. Liaison Resume
Objective : A hardworking, enthusiastic individual seeking Case Manager/ Housing Advocate Liaison position to develop the organization.
Skills : Word, Excel, Outlook, Cashier, Supervision, Clerical, Sales, Customer Service.
- Drafted and finalized a preliminary agreement to allow Southwestern to study the environmental and facility requirements.
- Drafted and finalized agreement to allow relocation of Southwestern's transmission line near Truman Dam to accommodate the widening of state highway 65 by the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT), including negotiation on construction and real estate instruments to be used, which required coordination across multiple functional areas of the agency and work with staff of MoDOT and the Corps.
- Helped evaluate and update the form of Southwestern's Power Sales Contracts (PSCs) for use in drafting PSCs for Minden, Louisiana, and Southwestern's Oklahoma customers.
- Drafted and finalized reimbursable agreement to allow upgrade of buswork in the Norfork and Dardanelle switchyards to accommodate reliability upgrades required by SPP.
- Drafted and finalized an agreement to allow Farrell Cooper Mining Company to move coal mining equipment across Southwestern's transmission line near Stigler, Oklahoma.
- Drafted and finalized PSCs for Clay Center and Winfield, Kansas, and an amendment for KMEA to provide for Clay Center and Winfield to receive their power allocations directly from Southwestern instead of as members of KMEA, and for KMEA's allocation to be reduced accordingly.
- Involved internal and external coordination of scheduling practices and invoicing procedures with Clay Center, Winfield, KMEA, Kansas Power Pool, and Southwestern staff.
- Mentored interns in contract drafting and contract administration and how to have good relations with internal staff and external customers.
Liaison I Resume
Objective : Leads and supports partnership strategies that connect residents to preventive health resources, create healthier indoor environments, and cultivate resident leadership in health.
Skills : Camera, New Writing, Producing, Production Management, Executive Support.
- Develops budgets and long and short term scheduling requirements for a fleet of 32 767 aircraft in Heavy and Line Maintenance.
- Establishs manpower and elapsed time requirements for tasks scheduled as required by the company, FAA and manufacturer.
- Forecasts Major Repairs/Modifications, Time Control, CPCP and Age Exploration.
- Ensures manpower, parts, tools, and equipment are available for each project.
- Monitors planned and unplanned maintenance for company aircraft (727, 747, 757, 767, DC-8) having maintenance performed by an outside vendor.
- Includes workflow, parts requirements, engineering requirements, compliance with company/FAA/manufacturer requirements.
- Estimates major repairs for labor/parts cost & time required.
- Evaluates production processes for improvements to work flow.
Liaison II Resume
Headline : Motivated professional seeking a leadership Liaison position in Facilities Management and Building Operations.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Coordinates with construction management, government agencies (USFS, BLM, and SITLA), as well as private property owners to ensure comprehensive environmental compliance throughout all phases of transmission line construction for EC Source and Rocky Mountain Power (PacifiCorp).
- Maintains compliance under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) for the project.
- Directs and manages Energy Environmental Group (EEG) staff of up to 15 individuals (wildlife biologists, archaeologists and environmental scientists) and responsible for coordinating environmental planning for construction crews on the project (up to 150 linemen and operators).
- Holds project meetings pertaining to environmental concerns as to maintain coordination between construction and the environmental staff.
- Oversees the implementation of appropriate sensitive resource (ie.avian buffers /cultural boundaries) and project boundary flagging and signage to comply with project requirements, environmental concerns, and mitigation measures.
- Ensures compliance within sensitive resource boundaries.
- Monitors consumer crisis utilization and monthly status data to guide team attention and direct care to prevent hospitalizations.
Liaison III Resume
Summary : Seeking a Liaison position with an established company, which can maximize program development, management, and training skills.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Responsible for all aspects of the day Today operations Of 68-bed facility according to established policies and procedures in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Responsible for all marketing, admissions/discharges.
- Developed Relationships with the community, spoke at various organizations Educating the public on services provided by our facility/company.
- Went into homes and hospitals for pre-admission evaluations on Potential admissions.
- Supervised the recruitment, Employment, performance, evaluation, promotion, And discharge of all staff.
- Developed one on one relationships With residents and families.
- Supervised and provided training For nurse aides and medication aides.
Asst. Liaison Resume
Objective : To provide acquisition and program management support for the Department of Energy (DOE) National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Nuclear Smuggling Detection and Deterrence Program. Served as Program Management Analyst to support Engineering Change System and Procedures project for Navy to ensure manuals and standards procedures documented and adhered to in the operational environment.
Skills : Edi, Unix, As400, RPG, Cloud Computing, Perl.
- Developed and designed database based on organizational mission and functional requirements, determining data elements for reporting, and design applications to incorporate the data.
- Maintained and backed-up numerous multi-user files on MS Access and MS SQL Servers.
- Managed and ensured the security, maintenance, and continue operation of the primary database used to contribute to the long-range effectiveness of the office.
- Analyzed database performance and developed modifications as necessary to improve resource utilization, increase stability and efficiency, and reduce system response time.
- Monitored the database size and growth, disk utilization, and query performance.
- Advised senior leadership on capabilities and direction in application trends and new database technologies.
- Assisted staff members in the use of the office databases and coordinated training on Coast Guard Portal or other applications as required.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Liaison Resume
Headline : To obtain a recruiter position that will broaden and challenge strong organizational skills, human resources knowledge and leadership capabilities Five plus years' experience performing Human Resources duties.
Skills : System Administration, Excel, Instructor, Troubleshooting.
- Responded to requests for evidence (RFE's) for H1B I-140's and I-485's Filing Labor certification (9035) and Labor Certification ( 9089) Vetting, drafting and negotiating various Business Agreements.
- Worked closely with outside counsels, directing and managing litigation's.
- Provided appropriate, proactive, sound & professional legal support and services to the management.
- Liaised between the legal and human resources teams, supporting foreign national employees while administering immigration and transfer procedures.
- Co-ordinated with employees attending H1-B interviews at Indian consulates.
- Reviewed and provided legal advice on inbound documents and Customer claims review.
- Reviewed and advised management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and procedures that they are in compliance with legal requirements Ensuring appropriate Legal and compliance reports are provided to the respective Function Heads.
- Updated and advised on company immigration policy to ensure compliance with changing regulations Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management on Contract, Immigration, Labor and Employment law issues.
Lead Liaison Resume
Summary : Hallmark Law Office Superintendent, Paralegal and Claims Manager with more than 17 years of experience. Central advisor for overall law administration, providing infrastructure, integrity, security, sensitive privacy programs, and policy and regulatory compliance. Provide management and experience that ultimately influenced customer and client relationships.
Skills : Seasoned Paralegal/legal Assistant.
- Managed administration of anti- and pro-government claims for 51 FW.
- Provided direction and guidance, ensuring appropriate settlement for wide array of claims issues.
- Supervised administrative support and related work in examining, reviewing, developing, adjusting, reconsidering and/or recommending and reviewing authorization of claims.
- Complied with policies and regulatory requirements referring to publications for time constraints and limitations, jurisdiction, liability, appropriate authority, and verified facts.
- Developed training programs for claim interviews and policy and regulatory requirements.
- Managed resource and administrative budget in excess of $300K.
- Oversaw preparation and determination recommendation of benefits and entitlements.
- Conducted and responded to inquiries about benefits and claims information population and submissions.
- Supervised and applied discretion and independent judgment during reviews and examined claims for settlement and payment of monetary allowances or gratuities; adjusted, reconsidered, and recommended authorization of claims.
Headline : 8 years of professional experience in functional and automation testing. Experienced in Agile methodology, Waterfall and iterative models of software development life cycle. A strong knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics CRM  A strong knowledge in Retail, Hospitality and Consumer Goods domain Experienced in legacy system study, system behavioral analysis.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Implemented for one of the based major food and beverage companies.
- Transformed the customer selling capability across the Foodservice Beverage Organization by implementing integrated Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities.
- Acted as liaison between BA and development team for Requirements and QA.
- Conducted End-user training.
- Prepared Test plan and formulating Test Strategy for the project.
- Identified the Test Cases based on the Functional Requirement Specifications; documenting and prioritizing them in HP ALM.
- Tested the application on both mobile (iPad) and web platforms.
- Compared and analyzed the business rules for migration from Siebel to MSCRM.