Licensed Insurance Representative Resume
Objective : Looking for a Licensed Insurance Representative career to utilize talents and abilities and that will challenge both professionally and personally.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Provided superlative customer and technical support to clients and staff, both in person and via telephone.
- Responded quickly to all issues, devising immediate solutions when possible and directing issues to appropriate departments as needed.
- Coordinated appointments, scheduling, canceling, and last minute rescheduling of appointments as needed to facilitate quality customer service for the maximum number of clients.
- Greeted clients with a personable, professional demeanor.
- Answered phone and email inquiries for a variety of clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Provided information on insurance procedures, policy offerings, and appointment availability.
- Ensured accurate grammar and spelling in written communication.
- Referred complex insurance requests to principal agent.
- Maintained client information privacy guidelines and protocols.
Jr. Licensed Insurance Representative Resume
Objective : Licensed insurance representative committed to positive outcomes for both customers and the company. Seeking a position in the property and casualty insurance field or operations support.
Skills : Insurance, Customer Service, Sales, Consulting.
- Knowledged of auto service, coverage, state regulations and exceptions pertaining to the auto industry.
- Liaised between customers, DMVs and dealerships.
- Advanced underwriting decisions based on general information, location, vehicles and claims decisions.
- Safeguarded customer relationships through interdepartmental communications and constructive resolution.
- Provided information and documentation relative to vehicle registration.
- Reissued previously cancelled policies.
- Sold and underwritten umbrella policies.
- Served as team leader under multiple supervisors, providing best tips and practices, in order to elevate customer interaction experience and quality results.
Sr. Licensed Insurance Representative Resume
Objective : To enter into a field where extensive skills in marketing, fundraising and sales can help to fulfill passion for helping others.
Skills : Great with Microsoft Office, Customer service .
- Worked in a fast pace highly competitive insurance office that focused on high volumes of sales and exceptional customer service.
- Recognized in the Spring of as the top salesperson in the Pacific Northwest for banking products including mortgages, auto loans, investment products, and credit cards.
- Licensed in both Washington and Idaho in auto, home, life, and health insurance.
- Assisted customers with choosing a part d prescription drug plan, and was quickly promoted to supervisor.
- Responsible for seeing day to day operations were carried out, per company policy and from the request of our client.
- Develops leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establishes customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provides prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
Licensed Insurance Representative Resume
Objective : Experienced and dedicated insurance professional licensed in North Carolina with strong clinical and people skills. Highlights -GIS knowledgeable -Active Property and Casualty Insurance - Thrives under pressure -License with North Carolina -Property and casualty products -Cold calling -Microsoft Office proficiency -Self-motivated -Computer-savvy -In-depth knowledge of markets and relationships -Strong problem solver -Excellent communication skills -Customer service-oriented -Natural leader.
Skills : -Active Property And Casualty Insurance Licenses With North Carolina, Cold Calling, Self- Motivated, Exellent Communication , Customer Service Oriented, Natural Leader, Microsoft Office Proficiency, Computer Savy.
- Sells insurance policies to potential clients.
- Helps individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policies for health, life, and properties.
- Offers property and casualty, life, health, and disability.
- Sells policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss resulting from automobile accidents, fire, theft, storms, and other events that can damage property.
- Advises clients on how to minimize risk.
- Seeks out leads and new clients.
- Maintains reports and records of insurance policies.
- Obtains price quotes.
- Processes applications.
Licensed Insurance Representative II Resume
Headline : Strong experience in Call Center, Customer Service, Sales, and Receptionist Work 40 wpm typing experience Licensed personal lines, insurance agent. Communication and public speaking courses completed Licensed VA Life and Health insurance Agent Strong Call Center experience Experience with Microsoft Word Experience with Microsoft Excel Experience as a Cashier Experience in Sales Experience as a Secretary Strong Multi-tasking experience.
Skills : Excel, Dispatch, Insurance, Tax Preparation.
- Answers phone calls.
- Provides expert insurance advice on property insurance policies.
- Resolves problems with insurance policies quickly and efficiently.
- Provides excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Obtains personal lines insurance license.
- Completes training and certified as a service agent the GEICO.
- Assists customers with choosing a part d prescription drug plan, and was quickly promoted to supervisor.
Licensed Insurance Representative III Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented and a fully engaged team player. To provide solutions to solve clients' issues rather than just products. Build trust and strong business 2 business relationships with new and existing clients.
Skills : Management, Sales.
- Set appointments for and conducted sales meetings/presentations.
- Met with customers to review policies to ensure needs were being met.
- Completed assigned tasks and projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prospected through colds calls, mailings and pivoting to existing clients.
- Answered phones and assisted clientele with their policy questions, claims, changes and payments.
- Recorded accurate messages for Agency owner.
- Maintained detailed customer files and call logs.
- Opened and prepared office for daily activities.
- Coordinated with co-workers to ensure daily tasks were completed.
Asst. Licensed Insurance Representative Resume
Objective : Looking for a position in the financial industry to enhance experience, while building strong customer relationships to increase sales and profits with skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Supplements, RX plans, and advantage plans for Blue Cross Blue Shield of AZ.to individuals within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques.
- Customizes insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote an application for insurance plans.
- Enrolls customers in plans and/or forward their call to the appropriate department for further assistance.
- Educates and advises customers on insurance options and the benefits of various plans.
- Identifies and qualifies customer needs, developed sales strategies and negotiated and closed sales daily in a call center environment.
- Appropriates diagnostic sales techniques.
- Calculates quotes and educated potential clients on insurance options.
Associate Licensed Insurance Representative Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging position with potential growth and advancement. To secure an entry-level position that will allow me to challenge acquired skills, experience, knowledge obtained.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, SalesForce.
- Customizes insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Ensures that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Calculates premiums and establish payment method.
- Interviews prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Sells various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance or specialized policies such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice.
- Inspects property, examining its general condition, type of construction, age, and other characteristics, to decide if it is a good insurance risk.
- Seeks out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Performs administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Explains features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
Lead Licensed Insurance Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as an administrative assistant where proficiency in office operations, excellent cash management, customer service and sales will be fully utilized while completing tasks. Exceptional clerical skills, and bilingual abilities can be fully utilized to facilitate interaction with international customers.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Data Entry.
- Develops insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
- Establishs client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
- Develops ongoing networking relationships with Small Business owners ndash; such as Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Provides prompt, accurate, and friendly client support. Support can include responding to inquiries * regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintains a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Develops new Financial Service opportunities with both existing and new clients.
- Recognizes as top 25% of agents in the enterprise for two consecutive quarters.
Licensed Insurance Representative Resume
Summary : Sales Professional Ten years of B2B and B2C sales experience Startup business development in two major cities. A confident and concise communicator able to deliver enthusiastic presentations with humor and clarity to diverse audiences Highly organized and skilled at working independently as well as a passionate team player.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Datatel, Excel, Type 45 Wpm, Telephone Etiquette, Telephone, Customer Service.
- Provides prompt, accurate, friendly, cost-effective service by responding to inquiries from existing policyholders and the general public regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submission procedures, rates, billing clarification, payment plans, and make referrals for marketing opportunities as appropriate.
- Processes all claims and coordinate communication between claimants, policyholders and claims processing personnel.
- Handles and makes payment on all eligible claims.
- Prepares forms, policies and endorsements when required.
- Provides prompt, accurate and exceptional customer service.
- Implements system updates and software when necessary.
- Follows-up on all claims, policy information requests and any other communication in a prompt and timely manner.