Licensed Pharmacy Technician Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of experience as a Pharmacy technician, hardworking and determined to get the jobs that need to be done accomplished. Experienced with filling prescriptions, data entry, keeping the pharmacy clean and straightening the medication bottles on the shelves.
Skills : Licensed Insurance Agent and Licensed/Registered Pharmacy Technician.
- Properly filled and dispensed an average of  prescriptions per day.
- Effectively resolved insurance rejections and other billing issues.
- Managed drug and supply inventories.
- Assisted other pharmacy staff with drug inventory, purchasing, and receiving.
- Compounded and repackaged medications, including unit-doses, topical medications and sterile products.
- Conducted routine inspections of medication storage locations.
- Regularly stocked shelves, rotated stock and checked for expired medications.
- Performed technical processes required to dispense medications to patients.
- Inspected drug storage sites, monitored drug supply expiration dates and ensured proper supply levels.
Sr. Licensed Pharmacy Technician Resume
Summary : Understands and is committed to the unique health concerns population, making us an unparalleled source of advocacy for wellness.
Skills : Triage,, Phlebotomy, EKG, Injections.
- Utilizes pharmacy software system to perform data entry of prescriptions, billing, and subsequent filling of prescriptions in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Provides accurate documentation of prescriptions and transactions.
- Provides direct patient contact along with exceptional customer service.
- Ability to compounds under sterile compounding guidelines.
- Performs under all applicable federal and state laws, including having all prescriptions checked by a licensed pharmacist.
- Utilizes pharmaceutical wholesaler order system to purchase medications for the pharmacy as directed.
- Monitors the cost of these purchases, being fiscally responsible at all times.
- Monitors the par levels (minimums and maximums) of retail items to ensure adequate supplies are available.
Jr. Licensed Pharmacy Technician Resume
Objective : A personable and detail-oriented Licensed Pharmacy Technician offering 24 years of experience in all phases of hospital and retail pharmacy operations. Proven leadership, customer service, patient relations, public relations, staff support, quality control, research, organization, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Counselling, Management.
- Provided pharmacy services for assisted living and acute care facilities after hours.
- Handled doctors' new admission orders for patients, including data entry, facility, allergies, billing, special needs and medication history, and all new orders written by admitting physicians.
- Generated labels with instructions, filled meds and arranged for meds to be delivered to patient's facility in compliance with all policies and regulations set forth by local, state and federal laws.
- Performed data entry of all non-emergency medications for following day and refills.
- Labeled, prepared, compounded, packaged and distributed unit dose medications.
- Prepared oral, ingestible, narcotic and IV emergency kits for facilities.
- Repackages finished dosage forms for dispensing.
- Performed routine sanitation, maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Checked expiration dates of drugs.
Licensed Pharmacy Technician I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as a Registered Nurse (RN) working with young adults with disabilities, geriatrics, emergency and med-surg.
Skills : Team Management, Organizing.
- Collaborates with pharmacists and prescribers to ensure customers receive quality care.
- Meets all health safety standards and protocols.
- Interprets of sig codes, entering prescription into database, creating labels, following directions, manager inventory, servicing customers over the phone, reviewing medication side effects, greeting customers, operate drive-thru, operating cash registers, filing, faxing, and transferring documents.
- Operates electric pallet jack, crown, order picker, and reach truck.
- Provides fast, fun and friendly customer service.
- Resolves guest concerns in a positive, helpful manner.
- Works as part of a team.
Licensed Pharmacy Technician II Resume
Headline : 8 years and a pharmacy good with people and an amazing ability to learn. To continue to challenge and stimulate the brain.
Skills : Microsoft, Powerpoint, Excellent Communication , Speech and Debate.
- Checks daily orders/stat medication requests.
- Fills monthly cycle fills for Brook nursing homes matching medication with accuflo.
- Collects and files patient records.
- Prints monthly charge account information.
- Files prescriptions and fill orders.
- Makes delivery driver schedules.
- Answersnursing home questions from nurses.
- Calls to verify/transfer prescritions.
Licensed Pharmacy Technician III Resume
Summary : Secure within the healthcare business profession a contribution of heavy customer service, inventory-sales-monetary financial experience, general office/human resource support, and pharmaceutical technician duties.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Participates in direct patient care while gathering health information about them;such as allergies, insurance coverage, and current medications taking.
- Answers the phone and screen calls for the pharmacist.
- Enters patient information & correct sig codes for prescriptions written by physicians.
- Prepares prescriptions, medication orders, and assist with compounding medications to label for the pharmacist to check before dispensing to the patient.
- Counts, pours, measures, and weighes tablets and liquids.
- Orders OTC medications and devices from wholesalers for prescription dispensing.
- Stocks pharmacy shelves, check for & remove expired medications, and assist the pharmacist during inventory control.
- Maintains written and computerized pharmacy records.
- Prevents and detects medication errors.
Asst. Licensed Pharmacy Technician Resume
Objective : Pharmacy Technician with excellent data entry skills and telephone etiquette. Detail-oriented and focused on accuracy and efficiency. Extensively trained in spreadsheets, transcription, word processing and desktop publishing. High-energy retail associate focused on promoting customer satisfaction through exceptional service. Courteous and professional with a great sense of humor.
Skills : Merchandising, Microsoft Office.
- Retrieved, counted and measured drugs and capped and uncapped vials and bottles.
- Promptly referred all doctors' calls and customers' medical questions to the pharmacist on duty.
- Precisely processed third party prescriptions and managed adjudication review.
- Provided critical information and advice to customers regarding possible drug interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication storage.
- Calculated, weighed, measured and mixed ingredients with expert precision.
- Maintained proper inventory levels, rotated stock and immediately complied with prescription drug recalls.
- Consistently upheld proper pharmacy and general safety procedures and standards.
- Followed state and federal record keeping guidelines for legend drugs and controlled substances.
Associate Licensed Pharmacy Technician Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, Energetic professional with over than two years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, Strong organizational and communication skills, Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment. Exceptional customer service skills with excellent problem-solving and time management skills. Easily adapted to learn any medical software or systems. Work very well with all levels of people but also an independent worker.
Skills : Call Center, Billing(pharmacy.
- Picked up and dropped off prescription.
- Created and maintained inventory records and resupplies.
- Typed prescriptions and performed billings including solve third party billing conflicts.
- Performed filing and organization of daily activity documents, bills and patient records.
- Prepared, Mixed and Packed Compounding Medications.
- Followed up with physicians on prescriptions refills authorizations, medication dosages, drug interactions, medical equipment, disease management and potential side effects.
- Checked merchandise procurements and reviewed returns invoices to monthly statements.
- Solved third party audit conflicts and prepared patients records filing for accreditation purposes.
- Performed and maintained CII inventory and filing records.
Lead Licensed Pharmacy Technician Resume
Summary : Currently looking for a position that will capitalize on 20+ years of work experience; last 16 years being a Licensed Pharmacy Tech. Currently looking for a position that welcomes motivation while simultaneously offering a supportive environment.
Skills : Organized, task-oriented, time-oriented, fast learner, and devoted.
- Accurately and efficiently assisted with the preparation and dispensing of medication.
- Responsible for Input orders, generated labels, and located drugs from stock.
- Priced, counted, poured, and mixed prescriptions for registered pharmacists to check.
- Coordinated with pharmacists, doctors, and nurses to ensure correct Prescriptions and dosages were delivered.
- Performed cash, check, and credit card transactions along with clerical functions to facilitate pharmacy operations.
- Effectively resolved third party insurance conflicts.
- Greeted and assisted customers with over-the-counter medications.
Licensed Pharmacy Technician Resume
Headline : To obtain the position of a Pharmacy Technician in a Retail or Hospital Pharmacy.
Skills : Proficient With Adobe Illustrator, InDesign.
- Supported pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
- Assisted healthcare providers by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquires to the pharmacist.
- Maintained pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed medications and supplies.
- Placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt, and removing outdated drugs.
- Maintained a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Protected patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies, and protocols set out by employer.
- Organized medications for pharmacists to dispense by readying medication orders, prescriptions, and preparing labels.
- Calculated quantities, assembling intravenous solutions, and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintained records by recording and filing medication orders.