Licensed Real Estate Agent Resume
Summary : Substantial experience in customer service, administration, sales, negotiation, market research and contract compliance issues. Computer literate, internet savvy and comfortable with social networking and new technology. Outstanding ability to stay focused and come up with viable options when facing obstacles. Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, professional and personable. Organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize and multitask to meet deadl ines. Skilled at preparing, negotiating and executing contracts.
Skills : Insurance Real Estate, Business, Product Development, Sales, Bilingual Spanish, Customer Service.
- Experienced in customer service, administration, sales, research, negotiation, market research and contract compliance issues.
- Outstanding ability to stay focused and come up with viable options when facing obstacles.
- Organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines.
- Prepared, negotiated and executed contracts.
- Distressed Market Specialist,offer complete housing support services to my clients.
- Mortgaged lenders, attorneys, and other realtors to coordinate processes and meet deadlines.
- Consulted with clients to achieve the best outcome, always bearing in mind the importance of the property transaction to them.
Sr. Licensed Real Estate Agent Resume
Summary : To explore the possibilities of employment with your organization. Strong communication and negotiation skills both orally and in writing. Team player that works hard for customer satisfaction.
Skills : Management, Sales.
- Appraises property or properties using local comparisons.
- Provides financial information and analytical data to the potential buyer or seller.
- Visits and shows several sites and explain features of homes.
- Discusses costs of maintaining residence and possible renovations with client.
- Determines best method of purchase and review financials.
- Shows property that will be utilized for residential purposes only.
- Seeks out acquisition targets and grow book of leads.
- Facilitates acquisition transactions.
- Handles transactions.
Jr. Licensed Real Estate Agent Resume
Objective : Build a career working with an established company with opportunity to advance as an Licensed Real Estate Agent.
Skills : Management, Administration, Advertising, Account Management, Training, Time Management.
- Coordinates appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Confers with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Compares a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Contacts property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Acts as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Evaluates mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Interviews clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Reviews property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
Licensed Real Estate Agent I Resume
Objective : Well organized, inquisitive problem solver who enjoys a challenge and can communicate effectively when dealing with people of diverse interest and levels of authority.
Skills : Sales, Management.
- Responsible for checking the integrity and specifications of parts coming directly off the presses using blue prints and most measuring equipment.
- Responsible for checking completed pallets.
- Wrote non-conforming tags for parts that were out of specifications.
- Ensured production is completed in a timelyfashion.
- Oversaw the incoming shipments and directed the various product to the appropriate locations accordingly.
- Assisted in Shipping Department with many tasks to include the guidance of outgoing packages.
- Promoted the sale of all real estate property, as well as prepared listings and sales contracts.
Licensed Real Estate Agent II Resume
Headline : Experienced and motivated professional with strong leadership and communication skills. Broad industry experience includes Sales, Education and Office Management.
Skills : MS Office, Management
- Negotiated, facilitated and managed real estate transactions.
- Advertised client properties on websites, through social media and in real estate guides.
- Continually stayed up-to-date on mortgage rates and related real estate news.
- Represented buyers and sellers of developed and undeveloped properties.
- Represented buyers and sellers of developed and undeveloped properties.
- Showed properties to potential buyers and other brokers at open houses and by appointment.
- Generated listings for sales and rental properties through cold calls and referrals.
- Coordinated appointments to show marketed properties.
- Accompanied buyers and sellers to their home inspections and appraisals.
Licensed Real Estate Agent III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Licensed Real Estate Agent with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Web Design, Sales, Real Estate Marketing,
- Conducted detailed meetings with customers to examine their needs, explained process and requirements, put together application packages, pulled credit and collected necessary documents.
- Showed apartments to prospective clients.
- Previewed new listings daily.
- Marketed properties for sale and rent.
- Originated unique lead generation system.
- Utilized extensive web marketing/systems.
- Kept up to date on new marketing & technology strategies.
- Set up Rental Database/Listings Department Contacted Management Offices and Landlords for new listing inventory.
- Assisted clients through the leasing and sales process.
Asst. Licensed Real Estate Agent Resume
Objective : Accomplished Sales and Marketing Professional with expertise in corporate, not-for-profit, real estate and educational arenas. Proven track record in consultative sales in highly-competitive environments. Success due to personal drive, tenacity and work ethic. Excellent communicator known for exceptional rapport-building, problem-solving and closing skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Windows.
- Managed the purchase, sale and negotiation process for homeowners and buyers.
- Built solid referral base by understanding unique needs of clients and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Followed economic trends and indicators; advised on market conditions.
- Provided detailed comparative market analyses.
- Informed on financing alternatives.
- Developed strong working relationships with real estate affiliates such as mortgage lenders, home inspectors and attorneys to ensure smooth transactions for clients.
- Created positive corporate image and built strong local presence by actively participating in community activities.
- Designed, wrote and produced custom marketing and promotional products.
- Detailed plans highlighting property features included targeted advertising, direct mail, brochures, internet exposure and open houses.
Associate Licensed Real Estate Agent Resume
Headline : 10 plus years of experience in sales, marketing, customer service, with a developed talent for effective communication will make an asset to the Heap Program.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mortgage, Management, Self-Motivated.
- Engaged in representing buyers and sellers in various real estate transactions.
- Coordinated appointments to show spaces & buildings to prospective buyers Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings Promote listings by creating advertisements online through real estate search databases, social media, and designing marketing flyers.
- Responsible for bringing in leads and allocating the right space that suits the client.
- Created contracts including term sheets, lease agreements to ensure both parties come to an agreement, and commissions are paid Consulted with clients on market trends, competitive pricing and investment strategies.
- Worked tirelessly to maintain highest client satisfaction and ensure smooth transactions.
- Prepared contracts, purchase agreements, disclosures, and coordinated appointments for home tours.
- Formed relationships with other agents to assist in the purchase and sale of homes.
Lead Licensed Real Estate Agent Resume
Summary : To obtain a Licensed Real Estate Agent position where to utilize and sharpen sales and management skills and be able to grow with the company; to become a valuable asset.
Skills : Multi-Line Phone System, Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Counseled customers on market current status for residential and land markets.
- Generated lists of properties that were compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Organized charity and public events to bring awareness to the neighborhood, generating lead flow.
- Acted as a listing agent for brokers.
- Wrote contract documents, purchase agreements and closing statements.
- Assisted in developing marketing material for properties.
- Verified that the legal formalities were completed prior to closing dates.
- Actively follow-up with prospects and hot leads.
- Communicated with owners regarding home and loan status.
Licensed Real Estate Agent Resume
Summary : Operations Manager, Customer Service Representative, Member Services Representative, and Server as well as a successful Real Estate Agent with 10+ years in custom home building and spec home sales experience.
Skills : Salesforce, MS Office.
- Sells company inventory, coordinate and assist design and layout of new home build.
- Staffs the model center, welcome customers, give tours, engage customers to assess their needs and desires to better determine what inventory or build would best suit their new home.
- Searchs for land and coordinate site evaluations, site preparation costs, and coordinate closing between land sales, home sale, and financial institution.
- Determines specifications of new home, submit for pricing and present to customer.
- Fills out closing paperwork, review contracts and floor plans.
- Reviews and explains all contracts and documents with customer, coordinate signing between parties of all contracts, company exhibits, and addendums.
- Reviews and packages together for submission to builder, customer, Title Company and lender.
- Follows up with all parties to make sure closing goes smoothly.
- Keeps schedule of phases and dates to keep communication and build on schedule.