Managing Partner Resume
Summary : 24+ years of vast experience as a Managing Partner. Looking for a challenging and rewarding position to continue my career in management and training, which will utilize my skills, experience, and education, as well as an offer growth opportunity.
Skills : Administration, Managing, Planning, Scheduling Multiple Projects, Designing and Implementing Training Modules, and Corporate Cultural Changes, Proficient On The Computer and Can Communicate Up and Down The Chain Of Command.
- Providing on-location food service to television crews from NBC sports, PGA tour entertainment, golf channel, and others, at golf tournaments.
- Catering the US open, Ryder and Presidents cups and NBC and ABC sport's golf tournaments for over the years.
- We have two mobile kitchen trucks that go coast to coast to provide for our customers.
- At major golf venues, we will provide food-service for 500 people three meals a day for up to two weeks.
- Working with all levels of government, as well as all vendor and customer contacts.
- My experience with self-directed work teams is beneficial in dealing with human resource issues.
- Working for television, one must be flexible and able to change plans on the fly, as deemed by the networks.
- Own and manage the day-to-day operation of 5 local discount stores by keeping inventory, maintaining staff, organizing merchandise deliveries, etc.
- Maintaining company financials by reconciling bank statements, performing monthly ledger maintenance, and conducting a variety of accounting functions.
- Sponsoring and facilitating meetings with the customers to identify their effectiveness and ratings in comparison to other successful businesses.
Managing Partner (Restaurant) Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Managing Partner. Results driven restaurant professional with multi-faceted restaurant experience.
Skills : Customer Relations, Restaurant Maintenance and Repair, Inventory Management, Team Management, Project Management, Sales, Public Administration, Project Development, Risk Managment, Property Managment, and Fiscal Responsibility.
- Managed total restaurant operations in areas of staff management, customer relations, vendor relationships, budgets, and purchasing of food, beverages, and small wares.
- Posted to the general ledger, processed bi-weekly payroll, and prepared weekly sales reports.
- Controlled fiscal aspects of business operations and met financial goals.
- Supervised all aspects of in-house banquet planning, bookings, and payment for up to 60 guests.
- Maintained customer relations and coordinated promotions to increase and create new revenue.
- Oversaw the quality of recipes, service standards, and sanitation practices.
- Supervised the preventative maintenance and upkeep of equipment, facility, and grounds.
- Recruited, trained, developed and scheduled a full working staff of up to 80 team members.
- Facilitated monthly manager meetings to review P & L and guest satisfaction reports.
- Ensure the integrity of restaurant operations through excellence in customer relations.
Marketing Director & Managing Partner Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Managing Partner. A self-motivated and result focused legal practitioner with broad legal knowledge gained by providing legal support and counsel in energy, oil, and gas law, and policy, regulatory and legal compliance, case management, corporate and commercial transactions, as well as client relation and contract negotiation and agreement.
Skills : Strong Leadership, Administrative, and Communication Skills, Organizational Management, Team Player, Business Development, Sales, Account Management, Customer Service, Excel, and Marketing.
- Reviewing the contractual provisions of a joint operating agreement between two indigenous oil and gas companies to ascertain each party's rights and obligations.
- Advising a client on the implications of the oil spill and waste management regulation and the oil spill recovery, clean up, remediation and damage assessment regulations
- Facilitating client's compliance with the independent corrupt practices and other related offenses act 2000.
- Heading the legal team that advised an oil and gas company on the requirements of the investment and securities act 2007 with the aim of raising capital.
- Advising an international oil and gas company on the implications of the oil and gas content development act regarding the establishment of a gas processing facility and a power plant.
- Providing legal counsel and support to a major cement manufacturing company which led to the successful commencement of two independent power projects.
- Promoting the professional growth of junior associates by monitoring and reviewing work delegated to them.
- Coordinating the drafting of a corporate governance policy for a client with standards higher than the code of corporate governance for public companies issued by securities and exchange commission.
- Enhancing a client's understanding of rules on payment of dividends to shareholders and deferred dividends payments leading to an improved dividend payment structure.
Sales Executive/Managing Partner Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Managing Partner. Being a Jack of all trade is required to make a difference in an industry like digital content/mobile that is always on the move.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Final Cut, Logic, CS6, LexisNexis, PC & Mac Friendly, Management, Office, Computer, Strategic Planning, Data Entry, Business Development, Budgeting, and Customer Service.
- Creating, developing, and producing various types of content for the different platform for programming needs, and viewer engagement app especially mobile devices.
- Providing digital marketing/media management for clients and the company's looking to improve and maintain their online presence.
- Creating and implementing a strategy that will "jump start" existing profiles and create new approaches to heighten awareness of content, talent, and social media.
- Generating and managing social media campaigns including contests, giveaways and meet & greet that promote the content, product or brand.
- Developing and maintaining a relationship with advertiser-supported distribution businesses encompassing both sales and business development in traditional and new media management/business development of intellectual properties brand for entertainment, sports, lifestyle, and spirits while developing new revenue streams globally.
- Drafting, reviewing and administering contracts for clients while providing analysis for client's current agreements for their digital products including but not limited to films, television programming, video products, content for streaming, publishing, and photography.
- Creating ad revenues model to best maximize mobile platform and content for a specific audience.
- Implementing content marketing strategy using, online articles, videos, blog posts, photos, etc.
- Staying abreast of market research and reports, to ensure our strategy is in line with industry trends.
- Research and writing intellectual property business plans for financing, development, marketing concept and business opportunities for talent, producers, and writers, for film, television, print and music products while seeking tradition and non-traditional outlets for their intellectual property.
Co-Founder/Managing Partner Resume
Summary : 14+ years of experience as a Managing Partner. Proven career success in IT, Enterprise Software, ERP industries. Created and led executive presentations, negotiations, and closing key contracts Developed go-to-market programs for a set of tools for Oracle through market research and analysis.
Skills : Key New Business Vendor Channel Development, Sales Team Training, Management, Complex Negotiations, Sales Cycles, P&L, and Operations Management, Startups Turnaround, Strategic Alliances, Key Account Management, Forecasting, Market Analytics, Marketing Programs, Branding.
- Alliance agreement featuring software automation tools for Oracle EBS applications.
- Projects including proof of concept, onboarding, training, deployment, upgrades, and implementations with these tools.
- Consulting engagements have included best practices, and process flow work.
- Negotiated US contract with the rapid e-suite corporation to be the principal us alliance partner.
- Developing contractual relationships with channel partners, including Deloitte consulting, dell services, and IT convergence.
- Traveling to India and Thailand to interview and hire oracle consultants alliance partners.
- Delivering presentations at Oracle regional user groups increased sales revenues a minimum of 20% year to year.
- Several fees paid POC's (proof of concept) and onboarding, training, and best practices consulting agreements.
- Serving in a leadership role in the pursuit and management of strategy, marketing, and analytics engagements.
- Financial, cost & pricing analysis/modeling: develop financial projections, inputs to accounting and funding strategies.
Managing Partner/Co-Founder Resume
Summary : Over 13+ years of experience as a Managing Partner, providing comprehensive information technology and creative staffing services with a focus on candidate experience. Ability and experience in establishing branch operations, full life-cycle recruiting, sourcing, contract recruiting, new business development, customer service, and improving branch operations.
Skills : Proficient In PC And Macintosh Architecture and Software, Proficient In Google Products, Proficient In Evernote, Dropbox, Hootsuite, SproutSocial, Social Media Platforms, And Other.
- Co-founded staffing and consulting services firm providing contract recruitment, contingent labor, and permanent placement services.
- Developing marketing and prospecting campaigns for new business development and talent attraction.
- Establishing technical/ functional screening processes to identify and qualify candidates.
- Source candidates using internal database, boolean and x-ray search techniques, social media, job boards, and traditional networking.
- Significant focus on recruitment of software engineers (Java,. Net, lamp), DevOps, security, project managers, business analyst, QA/ functional test automation, ERP (sap, Oracle, Microsoft), pl/SQL developers and service desk, PPC/sem, SEO, social media, digital marketing participate in user groups and networking events to establish brand, improve technical screening processes and to meet customers and candidates.
- Establishing relationships with system integrators to provide comprehensive solutions to the customer base.
- Recruiting services: sourcing as service information insights, an IBM premier partner.
- Sourcing/ recruiting a team of data security consultants and project management for information insights delivery organization.
- Managing services provider for state and municipalities responsible for staffing team of infrastructure professionals for the delivery of managed services.
Managing Partner/CEO Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Managing Partner. Looking for a challenging position where I can utilize my experience while continuing to learn. I enjoy growing a business and forming strong teams. I am a problem solver. I am confident that I can be an asset to your business.
Skills : Certified Water Systems Operator, Real Estate, Quick Books, MCX Pro Contractor Estimating Software, CDL, Heavy Equipment Operator, Heavy Equipment Operator, and Contract Negotiation.
- Work with the City of Corpus to keep the mine safe and to meet their requirements for an excavation permit in the city.
- Responsible for setting up the swap, proper handling of runoff water and groundwater.
- Worked with screeners, conveyors, excavators, loaders and other heavy equipment on a daily basis.
- Worked with architects and engineers to plan and design a batch plant for cement stabilized sand.
- Created the start of an industrial park with all underground utilities and roads, and a sand pit.
- Contracted with home builders, developers, general contractors, small and large industrial projects to sell materials and trucking.
- Created employee policies, ap and ar processes specifically for benchmark materials.
- Landed a large contract with Bechtel for over 330,000 cubic yards of material plus hauling.
- Provided consultative services to businesses and individuals in the areas of operations processes, technology application, and implementation.
- Coordinated major events to showcase products and services through trade shows and special events.
Managing Partner I Resume
Objective : Operations and business-savvy entrepreneurial-minded professional with 3+ years of progressive experience as a Managing Partner, across a broad range of function and technical industry segments. Proven ability to combine vision, creativity and strong business acumen with well-developed project management and leadership qualities to support long-lasting relationships.
Skills : Project Management, Sales, Public Administration, Project Development, Risk Management, Property Management, Personel Development, Budget and Forecasting, Cost Estimating, and General Contracting.
- Independently managing and providing day-to-day operations leadership and implementation support for more than 50 client relationships of various sizes across the midwest.
- Start-up company achieved a 13% annual growth year in the specialized niche industry.
- Serving as company's expert and source for researching, budgeting and product sales for clients needing specialized products and services.
- Responsible for daily management of financials and cash flow, including monthly tracking and all required reporting.
- Responsible for meeting all relevant and mandatory requirements associated with operations and working within the framework of the company's core values, promoting the mission statement.
- Nurturing extremely loyal and trusted relationships with clients as well as employees.
- Actively participating in the sales process by identifying business development potential.
- Account management & development: maintaining client relationships, track p&l, and developing account strategies.
General Manager / Managing Partner Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Managing Partner. Global Pharmaceutical Business Professional. C-level entrepreneur in turnkey startups and corporate management with proven ability to achieve and sustain profitability.
Skills : Business Development, Budgeting, Budgeting, Customer Service, Employee Relations, Google Analytics, Grant Writing, Human Resources, Hiring, Internet, Leadership, Ms Word, Negotiation, Office Management, Project Management, Research, Team Building.
- Presenting consultants to the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries with operations in India, Japan, and the US.
- Investment capital sourcing, therapeutic programs commercialization, new product market entry strategies, and sales network implementation, strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- Responsible for US corporate management and global client accounts portfolio oversight.
- Redefining corporate mission and developing a new corresponding business plan.
- Increasing company business presence with new representative partner alliances in additional Asia, southeast Asia markets, and territories in India.
- Increasing corporate revenue by an average of 84% annually from 2011 to present.
- Selling of client's neutraceutical product line to two major Japanese retailers exceeded $58mm divestiture of high throughput drug discovery screening platform including know-how, patents & applications for proprietary blood disorder and disease therapy program.
- Responsible for increasing sales and maximizing profit margins thought forecasting, sales reports, store promotions/programs and managing inventory.
- Establishing long-term strategic business objectives, identified business opportunities, and acquired capital investment.
- Extensive remodel and rehab experience with a variety of contractors/vendors.
Managing Partner Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Managing Partner. Results-oriented Conference and Events professional with over thirteen years of international and domestic non-profit and for-profit experience.
Skills : Bilingual& Bi-cultural, Windows And Mac OS, MS Office and 365, Google Business, Adobe Suites, Financial Analysis Software, Google Business, and Adobe Suite.
- Consulting with clients on corporate events to ensure precise execution and sophisticated design in all areas of event and conference management.
- Services include all facets of planning and design, budgeting, marketing, attendee management, vendor management, content management, and site management.
- Organized corporate marketing outreach event in NY for the IXI digital division of Equifax.
- Coordinating sandy relief on behalf of wolverine in Staten Island, NY, and Hoboken, NJ.
- Training and managing 4 assistant managers and achieved significant improvements in their abilities as managers as well as their productivity.
- Developing a business plan and conduct market research to determine viability and profitability.
- Analyzing and forecasting budgets, write schedules, break down p&l reports and costs.