Market Manager Resume
Objective : Self-starter with the ability to analyze business operations and recommend strategies to improve performance. Having excellent attention to detail Maintain professionalism at all times and use discretion when handling confidential data. Dedicated to professional growth by constantly upgrading skills and participating in training opportunities. Professional demeanor; communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and the public.
Skills : As400; SAP; Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook; 45 Wpm/MRI Software/ ICIMS/Taleo/Knowledge Of Yardi Software.
- Executed retail merchandising & promotional marketing plans and operational functions to company standards.
- Participated in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management.
- Executed merchandise presentation directives and standards for each customized retail and/or client acquisition field campaign taking place.
- Gained knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquired.
- Applied knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales strategies.
- Ensured the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved sales goals.
- Built knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign.
Associate In Business Administration
Market Manager Resume
Objective : Market Manager with 3+ years of expeirnece in Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion.
Skills : Customer Service, Marketing Skills.
- Managed the day-to-day tactical and long-term strategic activities within the business.
- Capitalized on industry changes to maximize company revenue.
- Reduced and controlled expenses by improving resource allocation.
- Managed the day-to-day tactical and long-term strategic activities within the business.
- Conducted cost, schedule, contract performance, variance and risk analysis.
- Analyzed each department's training needs and developed new training programs based on the analysis.
- Planned and led training programs on staff development.
- Effectively trained instructors and supervisors on techniques for managing employees.
Associates In Science In Human Services
Regional Market Manager Resume
Summary : Marketing Manager with significant progressive experience in laboratory diagnostics, practical contracting with a Group Purchasing Organization and clinical laboratory applications. Proven ability to develop and drive initiatives to achieve global organizational growth and objectives. Superior communicator with exceptional team-building skills across functions, cultures, personalities, and seniority levels.
Skills : Highly skilled with P&L's, Inventory Management, Dashboard reports as well as Cognos.
- Effectively managed timely release to market of new instruments for the high-end hematology portfolio which remained organization's flagship analyzer for over 8 years.
- Interacted with R&D team in Japan to design products for US market.
- Expanded skills in the areas of corporate development and strategic marketing.
- Coordinated evaluation studies for research projects related to detection of human progenitor cells.
- Managed distribution relationships with Allegiance Healthcare and Roche Diagnostics Corporation.
- Instructed service trainers on clinical aspects of the analyzers incorporated into service training program.
- Established and directed several cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize product improvement and development.
Master Of Business Administration In Marketing
Automotive Market Manager Resume
Headline : Hard-working and a quick learner, able to pick up and master policies and procedures blazingly fast. Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite with real-world experience on all programs. U.S. Navy trained Nuclear Machinist Mate from a school with the fastest-paced learning environment in the U.S. military. Proven to handle a full work week and a full-time college schedule, even adding an extra part-time job for the weekends.
Skills : United States Navy Trained Machinist Mate With Specialization.
- Manage client product presence at retail locations in the assigned territory, focus on sales training activities, and cultivate positive relationships with store associates to maintain front-of-mind brand awareness and loyalty.
- Meet and establish training opportunities with the store or department manager.
- Establish and administer scheduled classroom-style training whenever possible.
- Train available management and retail sales associates on electronics products; discuss any issues or concerns.
- Take pictures of client products and displays.
- Check on merchandising; ensure client displays are in working condition and comply with retailer agreed upon plan-o-grams.
- Identify SKUs present and reporting on any potential inventory issues.
- Gather competitive information and employee feedback.
Pursuing BS In Aviation Logistics
Market Manager/Brand Ambassador Resume
Summary : Managed multiple stores as a District Manager, improving market share in the Little Rock area. Managed five Walmart Supercenters. All stores have received multiple accolades from the market and regional leadership, under my supervision. Managed multiple stores as a Market Grocery Manager, executing standard company procedures and strategic initiatives that enhanced customer experiences. Provided learning opportunities, guidance and support in the development of associates.
Skills : Inventory Management, Management Skills, Leadership Development, Time Management Skills, Customer Service, Sales Management, P & L Management.
- Improve market share in the Little Rock area.
- Focus on improving company standards in all stores.
- Improve engagement of associates and managers in all stores.
- Ensure effective merchandising and inventory control in all stores.
- Improve sales and profit to company expectations.
- Create and maintain an environment that provides customers with desired product, services, and experiences.
- Combine experience, insight, and data to determine how to best exceed customer needs.
- Develop and implement initiatives, practices, and plan to capitalize on customer-focused growth and improvement opportunities.
Master of Science
Market Manager/Store Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Market Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Day to day operations of running a profitable meat department.
- Cutting, processing, and displaying all varieties of meats for the customer.
- Providing top notch customer service to insure happy and loyal customer base.
- Maintaining proper inventory levels for necessary business depending on need.
- All ordering including fresh meat, frozen meat, package meat, and seafood.
- Training, coaching, and development of my personal team.
- Conducting interviews and selections for hiring new team members.
- Training all newly promoted Meat and Seafood managers for my area.
Consumer Market Manager Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, dependable, and dedicated Sales Manager with over ten years of professional sales, customer service and management experience in the wireless industry.
Skills : Inventory management, merchandising, recruiting, service operations.
- Manage, train and develop area dealers and retail employees to attain monthly sales, activation, churn and revenue goals.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plan to achieve market specific goals and maintain commissions and expenses at or below budget.
- Analyze, manage and expand distribution opportunities for future company growth and development.
- Recruit, hire and cultivate new and existing dealers and retail staff.
- Conduct performance reviews, coaching and mentoring on a regular basis as well as taking appropriate disciplinary action when needed.
- Conduct regular sales, customer service, product and systems training on a regular basis.
- Promote a positive image and work environment for company in the market.
- Coordinate marketing and public relations events.
Associate In Liberal Arts
Commercial Market Manager Resume
Headline : Versatile, professional MBA with vast sales, marketing, presentation, and coaching experience. Strong communicator with a proven record of developing long-term win-win relationships with clients, vendors, and internal customers. Extensive history of customer interaction at all levels of management (departmental, supply chain, VP, CFO/CEO, etc.).
Skills : Microsoft Office, SalesForce.
- Directed furniture sales efforts for several Account Managers with clients in Healthcare vertical market.
- Actively marketed CEBI's capabilities and product offerings to the Architect & Design community through networking, formal presentations, and personal relationships.
- Successfully created brand awareness and knowledge of on-line ordering within the Healthcare GPO's.
- Created a standards program to be used for all lobby/waiting room furniture purchases throughout 16 hospitals within a West Florida purchasing group.
- Developed new business through networking groups as well as personal contacts.
- Successfully won, delivered, and installed a $650,000 bid at University of South Florida.
- Prepared weekly and monthly sales forecasts for Management and to track success.
Master Of Business Administration
Assistant Market Manager Resume
Summary : I am currently looking for a full-time position in an environment that offers a greater challenge, increased benefits for my family, and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively. I want to be a member of a team and utilize my business experience to the fullest.
Skills : Training & Development, Recruiting, Merchandising, Inventory Control, Typing, Management, Budgeting, Customer Service, Hiring, Leadership Development, Operations, Strategic Planning, Team Building.
- Collaborate with associates and promote teamwork to help achieve company/store goals.
- Develop adequate scheduling to manage customer volume throughout hours of operation.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Ensure that the Meat/Produce Department is ready for business, stocked and maintained throughout the day.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs Maintain and control inventories and shrink Order, label, stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Oversee the correct cost of all invoices and complete weekly price changes to maintain gross profit margins Review/inspect products for quality and freshness and take appropriate action with those items.
- Recommend meat/produce items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
High School Diploma
Sales & Market Manager Resume
Headline : Highly accomplished sales manager with experience in developing talent, achieving sales goals, negotiating contracts, building alliances, utilizing analytics, marketing products, and building relationships. Looking for an organization that challenges their employees, rewards performance, incentives success, and offers career advancement.
Skills : Negotiation, Marketing Skills.
- Managed and directed a team of eight marketing associates.
- Created sales literature and developed competitive matrices.
- Facilitated re-branding projects on existing products.
- Generated demand with new products by organizing promotional events.
- Utilized the Mixed Marketing Model to penetrate other channels of advertising.
- Reviewed historical data to create sales forecasting.
- Integral part of the team that successfully launched the first voice activated surgical instruments in medical device history.
- Successfully re-branded two key products of the Arthroscopy portfolio by creating new promotional material and expanding the audience of the advertising campaign.
Bachelor Of Arts In Communication Studies
Senior Market Manager Resume
Summary : An innovative and results-driven marketing manager with extensive expertise in sales strategies, operations, P&L/performance management, business development, financial and trend analysis, business planning, continuous improvement, inventory control, recruiting, talent development, contract negotiations, budgets, and customer service. A top-performing leader with established capabilities motivates a team and completes bottom-line results in overseeing multi-unit operations.
Skills : Legal And Criminal Investigation, Human Resources, Sales Training, Inventory Management.
- Led all facets of district operations to include sales planning, human resources, and real estate decision-making for 12 company brick-and-mortar locations in two states.
- Collaborated with field leaders on strategic planning to ensure business positioning toward short and long-term goals and objectives.
- Directed up to 12 brick-and-mortar retail locations.
- Provided weekly follow up with store managers to flow inventory to increase turns and increase sales.
- Hired new talent and analyzed associate performance data to identify advancement and skill development needs.
- Leveraged conflict management skills to alleviate escalations.
- Oversaw 60 personnel as well as coaching, mentoring, evaluating, and managing 12 managers and associates to determine effective operating decisions.
- Increased Same Sale Store Comps of 63% with profit increase of 77%.
B.B.A In Finanical Planning
Market Manager Resume
Summary : I am a motivated personable business professional with a successful sales and management track record spanning over 10 years. I have a talent for quickly mastering any task set before me. I believe myself to be diplomatic with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. I have a demonstrated history of producing sales, increasing market share, and recruiting and retaining a talented and motivated staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership Development, Inventory Management, Interviewing, Training & Development, Customer Service Skills, Customer Service Skills.
- Responsible for operations and profit and loss (P & L) results for the particular market by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Exhibited expertise in three sales channels through leadership, training, and goal achievement.
- Executed effective marketing strategies to accomplish goals.
- Managed and operated with in the budget for assigned markets with assistance provided from Area Vice President.
- Provided a presence in the market through positive public relation activities.
- Met and exceeded designated annual budgets for assigned market.
- Recruited and selected employees for vacant positions.
- Directed activities of all market personnel, including direct sales, third-party distribution sales, customer service, retail store operations, and technical operations.