Material Controller Resume
Headline : A resourceful, energetic and aspiring individual seeking an opportunity in which can utilize skills/knowledge to improve future employer's company/organization. Able to communicate effectively with others as a self-starter or as an integral team member with limited supervision.
Skills : Material Controlling, Fire-fighting, Driving, Swimming.
- Provided warehouse inventory distribution in accordance with standardized processes.
- Ensured supply chain compliance with appropriate federal export and import regulations.
- Planed and implemented service solutions that improve performance of supply chains.
- Holded meetings and discussions with internal clients to assess their distribution channel and resource requirements.
- Collected logistic data, define core problems, and recommended resolutions to key personnel.
- Provided logistic analysis in support of critical business decisions, such as cost savings and efficiencies for domestic freight shipments and moving materials.
- Implemented logistics support plan to manage advanced shipment of hazardous goods to area of responsibility.
- Hand-selected to manage Command Supply Discipline Program (CSDP) for 100+ personnel, ensuring accurate planning of military transportation requirements.
Sr. Material Controller Resume
Summary : Able to communicate effectively with others as a self-starter or as an integral team member with limited supervision. As a problem solver, able to lead by example while exploring creative and innovative ideology.
Skills : Microsoft office. Mac friendly.
- Managed commodities to support production and aftermarket customer requirements for North America and global affiliates.
- Evaluated safety stocks and lot sizes to maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Procured material to support new product launches.
- Coordinated the disposition of excess and obsolete materials.
- Participated in the cost of sales projects and engineering changes to minimize inventory and manage existing purchase orders.
- Resolved delivery issues with suppliers using the supplier corrective action process.
- Supplied printing press with needed supplies, including ink paper, oil, grease cleaning solvents Wrote reports on materials used Responsible for basic housekeeping duties.
- Expedited material for $8 million projects for Dow Chemical Safety Technician Responsible for the safety of plant personnel Warehouseman Shipping, receiving and inventory.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Material Controller Resume
Objective : Motivated, responsible, professional with excellent attendance and a successful track record of quality hard work. Talent for quickly mastering tasks. Flexible and versatile-able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Thrive in deadline driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Machinery.
- Examined documents, materials, or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Confered with department supervisors or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Confered with establishment personnel, vendors, or customers to coordinate production or shipping activities and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
- Recorded production data, including volume produced consumption of raw materials, or quality control measures.
- Maintained inventories of materials or supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Compiled information, such as production rates and progress, materials inventories, materials used, or customer information, so that status reports can be completed.
- Contacted suppliers to verify shipment details.
Lead Material Controller Resume
Summary : To obtain a career within a progressive organization that will utilize skills, knowledge and dedication to make a significant contribution to the success and growth of the company. Enthusiastic self-motivated professional with over twenty years of material control experience.
Skills : Microsoft office, Word, Excel.
- Maintained close contact with the customer representatives for all material related issues at hand.
- Responsible for getting all material requirements processed through to the procurement department.
- Coordinated with the customers on all rotable(s) items and track the part on daily shortage reports and store all rotables upon request from operations.
- Responsible for the proper storing and issuing of parts and chemicals in the hanger cribs.
- Worked all pre draw material requirement that we receive from planning each aircrafts work package.
- Generated material supply requirements, order and supply all parts for customer projects.
- Maintained proper inventory levels of supplies and material to meet requirements for aircraft repairs.
- Created tracking reports for all management to view for each aircraft work package.
Certificate In Education
Material Controller III Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of experience in a wide range of projects focusing on sourcing, purchasing, cost saving, inventory and supply chain optimization. Proven ability to manage several projects and initiatives simultaneously, ensuring productivity and profitability.
Skills : Microsoft office, Initiating, Coordinating, Enforcing program, Operational, and Personnel policies.
- Managed supply chain $300M of all high-dollar company aircraft materials.
- Negotiated and purchased all aircraft-related materials after duty hours.
- Administered a technical support desk for all field maintenance and material support employees regarding all logistical and material issues.
- Directed supply Chain operations, $20M budget, negotiated to purchase contracts, tooling and test equipment, materials management, and warehousing distribution.
- Managed all ammunition accounts including bombs and missiles.
- Noted for maintaining the highest retention rates.
- Responsible for the reporting of all aircraft and ground support engine times and operational status.
Material Controller II Resume
Summary : Experience in various business divisions and industries is seeking a challenging opportunity where able to utilize strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Material Specialist, Material Coordinator.
- Created, maintained, and trained current procedures to meet QS and TC standards to all employees.
- Forecasted and ordered new and current component parts using an automated system.
- Oversaw Toyota and Chrysler's business needs.
- Handled phase-in and phase-out of products.
- Maintained Chrysler's Capacity Database system.
- Maintained accurate and proper receipt, storage, issue, and handling of packaging components.
- Process stock and various types of a bulk products by making inquiries into the Material Control System.
- Worked closely with various departments to ensure products were in compliance with FDA regulations Monitor inventory using computerized inventory and data collection systems.
Master Of Business
Material Controller I Resume
Headline : Experienced Material Controller offering exceptional analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills. Seeks position with growth potential. To apply academic skills, training and knowledge within a progressive, fast-paced organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory Control, Warehousing, Project Management, Customer Service, SAP.
- Performed cycle counts/ audited GFE warehouse inventory to check for accuracy and maintain material inventory levels.
- Worked with Global Sustainment Item Managers, GFE analysts, and departmental management to research and identify material problems.
- Initiated corrective actions to resolve stock discrepancies when identified.
- Segregated and updated data for materials with shelf-life requirements.
- Processed shop orders and issued customer property to fulfill Modification Discrepancy Reports (MDR's) and production requirements.
- Researched material data and confirmed orders via SAP system.
- Operated mechanical/motor driven equipment: forklifts, tugs, high lift picker, pallet jacks and overhead cranes.
MBA In Aviation
Associate Material Controller Resume
Summary : To secure a position in the Spare Parts Management where can use experience to become an asset to employer.
Skills : Material Planner, Logistics Supervisor.
- In-charged in physical counting and inspection of all items received based on issued purchase order to supplier.
- In-charged in repair parts coming from the rig (Backload).
- In-charged to send the repair parts to the supplier for repair.
- Ensured that all materials are received, stored and issued in a safe and secure manner in line with company procedures.
- Supervised receiving of materials noting all possible mishandling during delivery of materials.
- Responsible for ensuring the expediting report is maintained correctly.
- Ensured that goods/materials will be delivered on time and as quickly as possible.
Associate Material Controller Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in Warehouse Management & Operations in a highly productive warehouse & Fortune 500 company; Passionate about work quality & exceeding company goals.
Skills : Inventory Management, Team Building, Coaching Towards Outstanding Performance, SAP, AS400, WMS, Scheduling.
- Expedited parts to production control for shortages on the production lines.
- Received all fabrication parts made in house.
- Inspected parts and ensured proper identification on all parts were visible and able to be read.
- Worked closely with production planners production supervisors for tracking of incoming hot parts and distributed them according to production needs.
- Responsible for designing a new layout for incoming fabrication parts.
- Improved time spent on the process of receiving and stocking in house fabricated parts.
- Processed improvement eliminated aging orders in the incoming fabrication area.
Material Controller/Scheduler Resume
Summary : A determined, professional, motivated by technology, who thrives with hands on creativity, and problem solving, ability to communicate information to all levels while providing superior customer service, combined with academic training and on the job experience, is seeking a position within your company.
Skills : Warehouse Supervisor, Material Planner.
- Served as a purchaser of material for the U-Joint driveline manufacturing facility.
- Worked with domestic and foreign vendors.
- Get pricing quotes, entering costing and vendor information in company software.
- Worked with engineers drafting new product designs utilizing Auto-Cad 2D, and later Solidworks 3D drawing programs.
- Set up orders using bill of material, and routing through machine shop utilizing Job Boss, and SAP software.
- Created drawings for either modified parts used in production, or creating new drawings for new product lines.
- Submitted drawings to customers for approval.