Materials Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a management position with a well established reputable and progressive company. Over twenty years of experience in providing premier customer service, and ten years of specialized experience in the field of central supply, inventory control and management.
Skills : Warehouse, Millwright, Production, Fabrication, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Internet Marketing.
- Assisted the Materials Coordinator and other department leadership in proper utilization of the computerized inventory systems to include, automated point of use systems and the inventory hand-held technologies.
- Consulted directly with clinical/nursing staff in assigned areas to determine the need for additions or deletions in relations to the par level system based on clinical recommendation and/or utilization needs of clinical units.
- Monitored all shortages, stock-outs, and exceptions and determines action required, and co-ordinate refill points for assigned supply areas.
- Used computerize inventory system to run reports for supply history, usage, and information for customer support and inventory control.
- Researched and resolved computerized discrepancies regularly to ensure proper utilization and functioning of the system.
- Received, inspected, verified, and accept/reject all supplies and equipment delivered to the user department/organization.
- Notified the manager or materials coordinator when supply levels fall below reorder points or critically low levels.
Assiciates In Business
Sr. Materials Specialist Resume
Objective : Over 13 years experience in management and training Achieves results in improving business metrics whether in sales (38% over budget) or in warehousing (3X volume) Extremely organized and results driven professional with integrity and accountability Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Jobscope, Gold.
Skills : Security Clearance, Secret.
- Operated as Team Leader over 20 team members with duties including training and delegating work orders for team member fulfillment.
- Quickly earned the trust of management and colleagues to deliver high-quality results.
- Improved work order process and made recommendations for improvements that resulted in policy changes.
- Managed special work orders and assignments including shipping, verifying serial numbers, expired hazmat items, expired shelf life items and completed shortage denial forms.
- Completed return to stock process for defective parts and erroneous orders and logged in the system.
- Handled discrepancies including logging in the system and submitting to Human Resources weekly.
- Completed kitting work orders for shipping including sealing to ensure quality.
- Pulled work orders for general parts and including metal.
Jr. Materials Specialist Resume
Summary : Self-motivated individual producing quantitative results with a diverse background in engineering, supply chain and operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Copy Machine, Fax, Multi-Line Phone System, Inventory Management, Inventory Control, Inventory, Customer Service, Filing, Data Entry.
- Planed for Every Part Specialist assigned to implement Lean methodology to inventory procurement, logistics and material flow processes throughout multiple facilities.
- Negotiated pricing and terms of kanban with suppliers to maximize cost savings.
- Managed inventory levels at kanban replenishment distribution center.
- Developed component supermarkets and managed material handlers for internal and inter-company kanban replenishment.
- Planned daily inventory deliveries for axle line (120 axles per day) resulting in zero part shortages.
- Reduced potential excess inventory by over $1.3MM and more than $300,000 in costs by applying Lean concepts to purchase orders in JDE and inventory processes.
- Designed new stocking layout for hydraulic hose storage that is now being implemented throughout all Oshkosh Corporation facilities.
Materials Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials. Effective planning and organizational skills. Basic knowledge of transportation processes. Familiarity with materials handling and radio frequency equipment preferred.
Skills : MS Office, Wordpress.
- Located parts and supplies for the Maintenance Department using TRAX inventory program and other resources.
- Performed accurate and timely computer transactions including parts issues, stock returns, and station and bin transfers to ensure inventory integrity are maintained.
- Careful handled of aircraft parts during transactions, shipping, and receiving to avoid damage, flight cancellations, or delays.
- Delivered parts and/or company materials to designated locations.
- Received parts and perform associated computer transactions.
- Performed shipping functions in accordance with company and regulatory shipping standards.
- Maintained a clean and orderly stockroom in accordance with company guidelines and FAA requirements.
- Heavy used of MS Office products in day-to-day activities (in particular Excel and Outlook).
Materials Specialist III Resume
Summary : Over 2 years as a courier for the 500th Military Intelligence, 1 year as a Forward Observer for 123rd Infantry, 1 year Security Police Air National Guard, 1 year Chief Army Reserve Comptroller Office.
Skills : Power Equipment Operator, Computer programs word, Oracle.
- Scheduled delivery of steel in a timely manner, in accordance with a JIT environment, while keeping inventories to a minimum.
- Scheduled deliveries of all purchased parts in a timely manner, in accordance with a JIT environment, while keeping inventories to a minimum.
- Knowledged of all types of hot rolled and cold rolled material and how the chemical compositions affected the stamping processes when ran.
- Turned in steel, steel purchasing, and purchased parts related cost savings for the company.
- Scheduled production of stamping departments by a schedule as well as helping to initiate Kanban to schedule the production.
- Controlled shipments to customers on a JIT basis.
- Scheduled production to meet the needs of the external customers, in a timely manner with no expedited freight.
Materials Specialist II Resume
Summary : Gained experience in pipe fitting, boiler making, and welding at many refineries and facilities. Certified as an equipment operator from small unit to 15 ton among various equipment.
Skills : Inventory Management, Procurement And Planning Analysis.
- Managed central warehouse inventory; pharmaceutical and medical supply.
- Routinely conducted staff meetings as part of the Supply Chain Management team.
- Successfully implemented an automatic ordering system that flagged products to order based on inventory min/max levels.
- Successfully implemented and monitored an automatic SQL disbursement program, processing patient orders from all facilities and relieving inventory from the corresponding store warehouse.
- Conducted a daily cycle count, as well as a quarterly review of inventory for all warehouse items; quarterly review included all 9 Intermountain HomeCare facilities in the state of Utah.
- Researched and processed all needed corrections.
- Received certification in TPS (Toyota Production System) lean manufacturing.
Materials Specialist I Resume
Headline : Dedicated Customer Support motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Resourceful Supply Technician with 10 years in warehouse and inventory management. Specialize in increasing efficiency and accuracy in shipping and receiving operations.
Skills : Customer Service, Distribution, Inventory.
- Used a computer for shipping labels and location verification.
- Worked inbound department crossed trained to work in floor sort, crane storage, IPC sort, and IPC trucking.
- Operated equipment safely, such as standup reach truck and a sit-down forklift for movement of material.
- Maintained and cleaned work area throughout the workday.
- Documented and reported defects or material in need of repair.
- Operated computer terminal to search and verify material locations or areas of storage.
- Used RF handheld to store material in crane area, identify and sort material in floor sort area into the designated outbound area.
Materials Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Experienced Chemical and Material Engineer with 3 years of experience in developing the processes and characterize materials that make a diverse range of products. Proven skills to adapt materials to client need. Specialized in, ceramics processing, polymer technology and metallurgy.
Skills : Logistics Management, Materials Management, Project Management.
- Responsible for testing, training and support of Supply Chain systems and processes.
- Provided support for International shore based operations and rig based Material Coordinators.
- Provided material control related services within the Global Supply Chain organization as deemed necessary by management.
- Performed office and rig visits reporting findings and making recommendations to management and take action as necessary.
- Participated in the development, implementation and training of new policies and procedures.
- Communicated knowledge of the Paragon Standard Operating Procedures (PSOP) to rig personnel and management.
- Developed and provided shore based training for rig based Material Coordinators.
Materials Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over twenty years of experience in providing premier customer service, and ten years of specialized experience in the field of central supply, inventory control and management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, Logistics.
- Responsible for maintaining precise count of 4 million dollars of inventory Set up and organized warehouse and inventory control utilizing a new cycle count program and inventory monitoring system.
- Responsible for onsite and offsite warehouse inventory.
- Responsible for receiving inbound materials and ensuring the quality was met.
- Set up spreadsheets to ensure warehouse locations were kept precise.
- Delivered raw materials to production lines to ensure there was no down time.
- Used SAP for transitions for bill of materials and good recites.
- Picked materials and boxed materials to ensure delivery schedule precise.
Materials Specialist/Representative Resume
Headline : Adaptable shipping coordinator with extensive experience in material handling, inspections, shipping and receiving. Focused on continual process improvement and cost reduction.
Skills : Shipping And Receiving.
- Pulled materials with attention to accuracy and detail for sales orders Received and entered in all finished goods into system utilizing Avante Software.
- Resolved any discrepancies involving quality and quantity of received finished goods.
- Issued Materials out of inventory to pending sales orders.
- Pulled, prepared and organized staging of materials for shipping.
- Performed daily cycle counts of finished goods stock.
- Utilizing Avante Software, printed out daily sales orders, allocating materials to pending sales orders.
- Communicated with shipping, management and sales teams to attain daily shipment goals.