Materials Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a management position with a well established reputable and progressive company. Over twenty years of experience in providing premier customer service, and ten years of specialized experience in the field of central supply, inventory control and management.
Skills : Warehouse, Millwright, Production, Fabrication, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Internet Marketing.
- Assists the Materials Coordinator and other department leadership in proper utilization of the computerized inventory systems to include, automated point of use systems and the inventory hand-held technologies.
- Consults directly with clinical/nursing staff in assigned areas to determine the need for additions or deletions in relations to the par level system based on clinical recommendation and/or utilization needs of clinical units.
- Monitors all shortages, stock-outs, and exceptions and determines action required, and co-ordinate refill points for assigned supply areas.
- Use computerized inventory system to run reports for supply history, usage, and information for customer support and inventory control.
- Research and resolve computerized discrepancies regularly to ensure proper utilization and functioning of the system.
- Receive, inspect, verify, and accept/reject all supplies and equipment delivered to the user department/organization.
- Notify the manager or materials coordinator when supply levels fall below reorder points or critically low levels.
Assiciates In Business
Sr. Materials Specialist Resume
Objective : Over 13 years experience in management and training Achieves results in improving business metrics whether in sales (38% over budget) or in warehousing (3X volume) Extremely organized and results driven professional with integrity and accountability Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Jobscope, Gold.
Skills : Security Clearance, Secret.
- Operated as Team Leader over 20 team members with duties including training and delegating work orders for team member fulfillment.
- Quickly earned the trust of management and colleagues to deliver high-quality results.
- Improved work order process and made recommendations for improvements that resulted in policy changes.
- Managed special work orders and assignments including shipping, verifying serial numbers, expired hazmat items, expired shelf life items and completed shortage denial forms.
- Completed return to stock process for defective parts and erroneous orders and logged in the system.
- Handled discrepancies including logging in the system and submitting to Human Resources weekly.
- Completed kitting work orders for shipping including sealing to ensure quality.
- Pulled work orders for general parts and including metal.
Jr. Materials Specialist Resume
Summary : Self-motivated individual producing quantitative results with a diverse background in engineering, supply chain and operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Copy Machine, Fax, Multi-Line Phone System, Inventory Management, Inventory Control, Inventory, Customer Service, Filing, Data Entry.
- Plan for Every Part Specialist assigned to implement Lean methodology to inventory procurement, logistics and material flow processes throughout multiple facilities.
- Negotiated pricing and terms of kanban with suppliers to maximize cost savings.
- Managed inventory levels at kanban replenishment distribution center.
- Developed component supermarkets and managed material handlers for internal and inter-company kanban replenishment.
- Planned daily inventory deliveries for axle line (120 axles per day) resulting in zero part shortages.
- Reduced potential excess inventory by over $1.3MM and more than $300,000 in costs by applying Lean concepts to purchase orders in JDE and inventory processes.
- Designed new stocking layout for hydraulic hose storage that is now being implemented throughout all Oshkosh Corporation facilities.
Materials Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling materials. Effective planning and organizational skills. Basic knowledge of transportation processes. Familiarity with materials handling and radio frequency equipment preferred.
Skills : MS Office, Wordpress.
- Locate parts and supplies for the Maintenance Department using TRAX inventory program and other resources.
- Perform accurate and timely computer transactions including parts issues, stock returns, and station and bin transfers to ensure inventory integrity are maintained.
- Careful handling of aircraft parts during transactions, shipping, and receiving to avoid damage, flight cancellations, or delays.
- Deliver parts and/or company materials to designated locations.
- Receive parts and perform associated computer transactions.
- Perform shipping functions in accordance with company and regulatory shipping standards.
- Maintain a clean and orderly stockroom in accordance with company guidelines and FAA requirements.
- Heavy use of MS Office products in day-to-day activities (in particular Excel and Outlook).
Materials Specialist III Resume
Summary : Over 2 years as a courier for the 500th Military Intelligence, 1 year as a Forward Observer for 123rd Infantry, 1 year Security Police Air National Guard, 1 year Chief Army Reserve Comptroller Office.
Skills : Power Equipment Operator, Computer programs word, Oracle.
- Schedule delivery of steel in a timely manner, in accordance with a JIT environment, while keeping inventories to a minimum.
- Scheduled deliveries of all purchased parts in a timely manner, in accordance with a JIT environment, while keeping inventories to a minimum.
- Knowledge of all types of hot rolled and cold rolled material and how the chemical compositions affected the stamping processes when ran.
- Turned in steel, steel purchasing, and purchased parts related cost savings for the company.
- Scheduled production of stamping departments by a schedule as well as helping to initiate Kanban to schedule the production.
- Controlled shipments to customers on a JIT basis.
- Scheduled production to meet the needs of the external customers, in a timely manner with no expedited freight.
Materials Specialist II Resume
Summary : Gained experience in pipe fitting, boiler making, and welding at many refineries and facilities. Certified as an equipment operator from small unit to 15 ton among various equipment.
Skills : Inventory Management, Procurement And Planning Analysis.
- Managed central warehouse inventory; pharmaceutical and medical supply.
- Routinely conducted staff meetings as part of the Supply Chain Management team.
- Successfully implemented an automatic ordering system that flagged products to order based on inventory min/max levels.
- Successfully implemented and monitored an automatic SQL disbursement program, processing patient orders from all facilities and relieving inventory from the corresponding store warehouse.
- Conducted a daily cycle count, as well as a quarterly review of inventory for all warehouse items; quarterly review included all 9 Intermountain HomeCare facilities in the state of Utah.
- Researched and processed all needed corrections.
- Received certification in TPS (Toyota Production System) lean manufacturing.
Materials Specialist I Resume
Headline : Dedicated Customer Support motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Resourceful Supply Technician with 10 years in warehouse and inventory management. Specialize in increasing efficiency and accuracy in shipping and receiving operations.
Skills : Customer Service, Distribution, Inventory.
- Consist of floor sorting inbound material, trucking for the lanes and material movement.
- Use a computer for shipping labels and location verification.
- Worked inbound department crossed trained to work in floor sort, crane storage, IPC sort, and IPC trucking.
- Operating equipment safely, such as standup reach truck and a sit-down forklift for movement of material.
- Maintaining and cleaning work area throughout the workday.
- Documenting and reporting defects or material in need of repair.
- Operating computer terminal to search and verify material locations or areas of storage.
- Using RF handheld to store material in crane area, identify and sort material in floor sort area into the designated outbound area.
Materials Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Experienced Chemical and Material Engineer with 3 years of experience in developing the processes and characterize materials that make a diverse range of products. Proven skills to adapt materials to client need. Specialized in, ceramics processing, polymer technology and metallurgy.
Skills : Logistics Management, Materials Management, Project Management.
- Responsible for testing, training and support of Supply Chain systems and processes.
- Provide support for International shore based operations and rig based Material Coordinators.
- Provide material control related services within the Global Supply Chain organization as deemed necessary by management.
- Perform office and rig visits reporting findings and making recommendations to management and take action as necessary.
- Participate in the development, implementation and training of new policies and procedures.
- Communicate knowledge of the Paragon Standard Operating Procedures (PSOP) to rig personnel and management.
- Develop and provide shore based training for rig based Material Coordinators.
Materials Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over twenty years of experience in providing premier customer service, and ten years of specialized experience in the field of central supply, inventory control and management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, Logistics.
- Responsible for maintaining precise count of 4 million dollars of inventory Set up and organized warehouse and inventory control utilizing a new cycle count program and inventory monitoring system.
- Responsible for onsite and offsite warehouse inventory.
- Responsible for receiving inbound materials and ensuring the quality was met.
- Set up spreadsheets to ensure warehouse locations were kept precise.
- Delivered raw materials to production lines to ensure there was no down time.
- Used SAP for transitions for bill of materials and good recites.
- Picked materials and boxed materials to ensure delivery schedule precise.
Materials Specialist/Representative Resume
Headline : Adaptable shipping coordinator with extensive experience in material handling, inspections, shipping and receiving. Focused on continual process improvement and cost reduction.
Skills : Shipping And Receiving.
- Pulled materials with attention to accuracy and detail for sales orders Received and entered in all finished goods into system utilizing Avante Software.
- Resolved any discrepancies involving quality and quantity of received finished goods.
- Issued Materials out of inventory to pending sales orders.
- Pulled, prepared and organized staging of materials for shipping.
- Performed daily cycle counts of finished goods stock.
- Utilizing Avante Software, printed out daily sales orders, allocating materials to pending sales orders.
- Communicated with shipping, management and sales teams to attain daily shipment goals.
Materials Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : Obtain a position, where will utilize past experience to dispatch and coordinate shipments as they arrive and depart to ensure a productive and safe environment.
Skills : Budget Proposal, Theme Conceptualization, Decor, Entertainment Coordinating, Menu Planning, Promotional Marketing.
- Supervised three employees delegating daily work assignments.
- Managed the receiving, inventory, and shipping departments.
- Participated in the implementation of the financial module.
- Established and maintained ABC cycle count procedure involving collecting information from five stocking locations with a $200 million inventory.
- Constant communication with other departments.
- Especially purchasing with inventory level changes, shortages, and receipt issues.
- Supplied sub-contractors and in-house departments with materials to process finished goods.
- Prepared parts for inspection and returns.
Associate Of Arts
Materials Specialist Resume
Objective : Consistently challenged and get to interact with people and am versed in leading teams, speaking in and to groups and am highly organized. Interested in building meaningful relationships within a company that strives for excellence.
Skills : Certified Fork Lift, Clamp, and Reach Truck Operator.
- Perform any duties outside the scope of work given to by management.
- Ensure new products and components were defined and introduced into the material system and master schedule as per business objectives.
- Attended all mandatory training and or safety meetings.
- Plan warehouse resources and activities to accommodate Subsea objectives and targets.
- Perform pre-use inspections on all equipment.
- Establishing and maintaining good communications and working relations with various internal departments to meet the company's objectives.
- Assist management with annual/bi-annual/quarterly audits.