Senior Data Architect Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of IT experience in Enterprise Data Architecture, Data Integration and Data Modeling. Designed and Implemented several large projects utilizing a variety of methodologies, and technology design approaches providing a full range of enterprise services and solutions for relational, non-relational and multi-dimensional platforms.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Windows Server, Oracle, IBM Netezza.
- Designed the enterprise data foundation layer for Merck's Manufacturing Division.
- Supported both current and future project development initiatives.
- Created Semantic/Conceptual Data Models for customer product complaints.
- Developed a data dictionary that included enterprise data subject areas and related data objects.
- Included a traceability matric that mapped to the data foundation blueprints.
- Coached team using data integration leading practices approach.
- Increased revenue 30% through greater cross-selling.
BS In Computer Science
Junior/Senior Data Architect Resume
Summary : As an Enterprise Data Architect, have been responsible for defining enterprise data architecture vision, strategies, principles and standards. Work closely with users, system designers and developers on project teams to insure an end-to-end vision and assure buy-in from management and stakeholders of the overall data architecture vision.
Skills : Oracle, Access, Architect.
- Developed multitenant transactional and warehouse DB solutions, creating and implementing data models, index and locking strategies, stored procs/triggers/functions, ETL processes, security/encryption designs, SQL Agent jobs, DB configuration schemes, and audit/CDC processes.
- Included multiple multi-terabyte databases with tables containing in excess of 100 million rows.
- Included extensive integration of various data feeds from/to multiple internal and external partners and customers, requiring development of significant MDM functionality and comprehensive, graceful error handling.
- Spanned five independent lines of business.
- Performed extensive business and data analysis, often discerning data connections and patterns missed by SMEs and domain experts.
- Devised efficient QA tests for all solutions, resulting in the consistent delivery of extremely reliable and performant systems.
- Performed requirements analysis, project estimation and project planning.
- Delivered all solutions within allocated time and budget.
Senior Data Architect III Resume
Headline : Over 17 years of experience in System & Business Analysis, Data Management, Data Profiling, Data Governance & Security and Database Consulting industry, including leading and directing team work and coordinating deliverables. Adept in Client facing roles and interacting with both business and technical personnel.
Skills : Business information requirements analysis, Business.
- Replaced the current IRIS infrastructure while incorporating the lessons from similar earlier efforts.
- Implemented a turnkey solution that delivers complete functionality for the U.S.
- Awarded a contract to support the CIO PMO with the system implementation support and the whole IV&V process.
- Implemented the data migration project on with on-time delivery and with 99% data migrating to the new environment.
- Started building a proposal for prototyping Big Data environment using Hadoop and CDH.
- Created presentations around the same.
- Responsible for the data migration effort which is taking place between the legacy and the target system.
- Wrote SQL to figure out issues with data as and when required.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Senior Data Architect II Resume
Summary : A highly experienced, results-oriented, business leader, skilled enterprise/Solution architect, and published thought leader who has demonstrated the ability to lead cross-functional teams of professionals in achieving mission critical results in a variety of highly competitive industries, cutting-edge markets, and fast-paced environments.
Skills : Data Analyst, Data Entry Specialist, Junior Architect.
- Managed over 1.3 million units annually in secondary markets.
- Involved in developing robust software that's core to the HP Financial service Data with the incident, change, and other management process standardization, quality service delivery, and support, and enhanced agent and end-user support.
- Focused for this Project included technical thought leadership, team and client project leadership, enterprise architecture, Data design and implementation, business development, and strategy evaluations that are focused on cloud services.
- Provided solutions within the Hadoop environment using technologies such as HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, ZooKeeper, Storm, Pentaho ETL, and other Big Data technologies.
- Communicated Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts to both our corporate Business managers and Technology partners.
- Designed and developed the metric universe for the Dashboard pro
- Led the business team in specifying the requirements for ETL Data that implemented Sybase replication for change data capture on the source systems.
Senior Data Architect I Resume
Headline : Friendly team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to easily interact and build strong rapport with individuals at all levels. Consummate professional driven to exceed expectations.
Skills : CloverETL, .NET (10+ years), Asp.Net.
- Provides insights on cybersecurity architectural strategy.
- Utilizes technical expertise in order to identify standards, patterns, and policies.
- Works with business segments to provide technical guidance and enforcement of security guidelines and quality controls.
- Reviews new designs coming in and provides solutions to make sure implementation is done securely.
- Performs cybersecurity assessments for Ameren projects, activities, and infrastructure changes, requests or enhancements with regard to cybersecurity architecture and design.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of cybersecurity standards and developments, as well as a developing understanding of Ameren’s business environment and the external digital environment, and the industry/marketplace.
- Assists in the development and review of cybersecurity architecture requirements.
Lead/Senior Data Architect Resume
Headline : Experienced software development/project manager. Effectively managed multiple priorities in fast paced environments. Adept at gaining consensus and motivating staff. Designed and implemented highly performant, highly concurrent complex systems.
Skills : Proven data architect, Having strong data modeling and SQL skills.
- Provided market research tools including online surveys, sample, and analytical reporting tools.
- Resulted in multi-terabyte databases with tables having hundreds of millions to billions of rows.
- Designed and implemented eventually consistent replication techniques to populate data for the in-house analytics reporting engine.
- Optimized performance and scalability.
- Designed optimizations for storing and retrieving wide datasets in analytics reporting.
- Designed and implemented access API and schema enhancements for existing and new products.
- Triaged performance issues of an acquired product.
BS In Computer Systems
Senior Data Architect/Analyst Resume
Summary : Bring clarity to enterprise data through creative strategies and standards that drive efficiency and cost savings. Deep experience in all phases of Agile and Waterfall software development, specializing in integration, conversion, and data modeling. Manage and deliver multiple mission-critical projects on all deadlines.
Skills : Data Model, Erwin, Sql Server, Teradata, Mysql, Soa, Agile, Mongodb, Business Intelligence, Edw, SQL, Retail Management.
- Designed enterprise data management strategies and standards.
- Developed common, logical and physical data models and XSD and JSON schemas for SOA and Restful Web Services.
- Delivered data cleansing solutions, data lineage diagrams, mapping and transformations rules, data integrity solutions for applications, conversion, integration, and production support issues.
- Created common naming and ubiquitous language for data elements which enabled integration, communications and clarity between applications by composing, establishing, publishing, and socializing models and definition standards.
- Improved visibility and understanding of enterprise data to business and development teams by initiating and creating DA home page on confluence; highly received and valued by teams.
- Conducted and made recommendations on Data profiling and modeling tools.
- Recommended and implemented the Erwin Data Mart organize, maintain and backup the enterprise data models.
Senior Data Architect/Administrator Resume
Headline : Strategic senior IT leader with over 23 years of experience involving application, database and infrastructure architecture. Evaluate enterprise business objectives and lead the vision to meet the objectives by researching innovative solutions and leveraging new technologies, while maintaining and controlling costs and budgets.
Skills : Data Architect, Architect, IT Manager.
- Managed and led the database architecture team.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all the database servers.
- Responsible for database upgrades, HL7 data integration and changes during release cycles.
- Maintained the Hadoop platform used for automated billing.
- Evaluated open source technologies and software for developing the roadmap.
- Aligned multiple stakeholders to support formal processes to collect mission critical and business data and methods of audit and responsibility.
- Increased control over implemented decision logic for better business management by developing Business Rules Management System (BRMS).
Senior Data Architect/Developer Resume
Headline : Dedicated and highly motivated IT Data consultant with 18 year's of IT Business & Technical Analyst and Data Architect/Data Analysis experience in Big Bata, Data Warehouse/BI and Client - Server domain with SIX-Sigma Certification from GE. Successfully delivered IT solutions to the Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Health Care industries.
Skills : IT Architect, IT Analyst, Data Clerk.
- Designed document key and XSD's for MarkLogic, and Golden key design into services, sourcing from MDM.
- Integrated Claims and Product service semantic metadata mapping to ELDM and Enterprise Canonical Model (ECM) which is the XSD/XML/Message Model view.
- Updated the ELDM and ECM Xpath for the app service team, based on the business gaps identified from multiple sources.
- Performed ownership on customer and member domain to source and design the data from staging level to normalized level to reporting level.
- Identified the design gaps to implement bi-temporal approach and solution to support various source data.
- Designed and developed the Erwin logical and physical data model for E2E Formulary management to support the IFMS application, Health Assessment and aligning with the ELDM standards, and in compliance with Optum Data Management Standards.
- Performed analysis and design on information suppliers like CMS, FDA NIH, MEDISPAN and Pharmacy Claims, and mapping to Universe Drug Data.
Senior Data Architect Resume
Headline : Over 8 years of Data Architecture experience for OLTP, SOR, and Datawarehouse system using Star and Snowflake Dimensional Modeling, Third Normal form Business Logical and Physical data modeling, with 5 years of experience in Metadata Management and Master Data Management (MDM).
Skills : Online Transactional Processing (OLTP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), System of Record (SOR).
- Built and production sized a very complex harmonized system of collecting Heath care data from various data keepers so that Business Partners will have the flexibility to subscribe to usage reports using SAAS methodology.
- Designed new system with improved workflow, metrics, and outcomes, better integration with state system of record, and improved data and technical architecture.
- Converted business into technical requirements for Fact Matching and Drug System.
- Developed the conceptual, logical and Physical Data model for HCE, Drug, Location, Claims, Projection functional areas and ensured robust data definition around metadata, and its usage.
- Ensured SOX compliance of Healthcare information enterprise and implemented the Data governance process for HCE around metadata definition, tuple creation, data discovery, and data profiling.
- Defined data policies, data archiving procedures, data masking process, and data partitioning strategy.
- Designed and implemented the inbounding and out bounding Fact to Fact Matching, Fact to Dimension, Within Dimension Matching, QCPE and Projections processing systems.
- Implemented the Master Data Management (MDM) for Health Care Entity(HCE), Drug and Location.