Medical Office Associate Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that allows exercising strong customer service and office skills, while acquiring additional skills in order to provide superior service to customers and co-workers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Typing, Problem Solving, Scheduling Appointments.
- Managed physician's schedules in system.
- Checked in pts in centricity business system.
- Collected all patient documentation and scan into system, updating all information to current date.
- Worked in EMR system to search for labs ordered and print off if necessary.
- Utilized and managed flagging system to communicate requests from physicians, nurses and coworkers as well as some other departments across the SIU campus.
- Managed Hematology and Oncology physicians charge tickets and submit to coders for billing.
- Prepared prep work for next three days schedule and phone patients to remind them of any documentation they need to bring to appointment.
- Checked-in Infusion or lab patients and use paging system to notify them of their arrival.
- Maintained a tracking schedule of all offsite infusion patients to make sure they were seen and then make sure they are put in system appropriately from returned schedules of offsite infusion.
Sr. Medical Office Associate Resume
Summary : Seeking a mental/behavioral health job with community-based services. Manages the daily operations of the assigned practice
Skills : Medical Terminology, Typing, Typing, Microsoft Office, Medical Billing.
- Schedules patients for endoscopy procedures in Cerner, Provation and HST systems.
- Mails instruction packets and prescriptions to patients.
- Checks in and out patients scheduled for endoscopy procedures.
- Scans medical charts into Provation system.
- Processes payments and co-pays.
- Establishes medical record for new patients and enter insurance information in Eclipsys system.
- Processes pathology results and send results to patient and referring physicians.
- Transmits electronically anesthesia notes to anesthesia billing company.
Jr. Medical Office Associate Resume
Objective : To the hiring manager, Seeking full-time health and wellness position with benefits. Certified as a Medical Assistant who has had a long career in healthcare but Itransitioning into a new field that passionate about. Engaged in the public and being a motivator to encourage healthy lifestyle living.
Skills : Injections, Venipuncture, Breathing Treatments.
- Pre- certs procedures for the Pain Center.
- Schedules office visits, take messages, perform dutues on e clinical.
- Signs in patient, discharge patients.
- Obtains benefits and eligilbilty for insurance and auth.
- Faxs, scans documents into the system.
- Deals with secondary, BWC, medicaid and Medicare insurance.
- Obtains a further understanding of how insurance operates, have a better understanding working on eclinical software.
Medical Office Associate I Resume
Objective : To utilize Medical Office Associate experience and knowledge to become a success in the business/medical field.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer, Leadership, Microsoft Office, Team Player.
- Performs daily administrative functions of AGHS physician office.
- Acts as the first point of contact between the office and its patients and the families.
- Completes duties that are in line with AGHS 's patient and the family centered care philosophy.
- Assists with coordination patient care across the multiple practices.
- Communicates the standards of the patient centered medical home.
- Calculates charges request for payment receipt for cash payments, enters charges accurate optimal CPT AND ICD-9 coding and documentation process.
- Handling all correspondence including referrals with insurance companies.
- Answers telephones, direct calls, take and relay messages, return calls.
- Schedules appointments.
Medical Office Associate II Resume
Headline : Medical Office Associate professional, passionate about the medical field and healthcare, seeking to expand her experience and skills.
Skills : Receptionist, Urinalysis, Customer Service.
- Checks in patients for appointments, Verify insurance for billing, collect copayments, verify demographics.Assist the patient at check in with what needs they have.
- Schedules return appointments.Answer phones.
- Assists patient that walk in for sick appointments.
- Responsible for Daily report, No Show Letters mailed daily for patients that don't how up for appointments.
- Verifies next day appointments and Insurances.
- Gives New Patient Packages, to help patients with different issues that come up during the course of the day and get the resolved.
- Responsible for Fast and efficient check in for patients.
Medical Office Associate III Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time Medical Office Associate position as a dependable and efficient employee. To continue and advance career using the skills and knowledge To obtained through past professional employment. To apply these skills at a company that can benefit from experience and that provides room for advancement.
Skills : Medical Office Management, Receptionist.
- Registers patients, verifying their personal and insurance information.
- Checks eligibility on insurance policies and benefits.
- Reviews HIPAA rules and regulations with new patients.
- Gathers information from patients and insurance companies regarding workers' compensation and motor vehicle accident claims.
- Verifies codes to process insurance claims.
- Manages phone system and transferring calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Implements Core Values put into effect by Saint Vincent Medical Group.
- Compiles monthly front desk supply orders for office.
Asst. Medical Office Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a Medical Office Associate position that will benefit the company with and also benefit family.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Receptionist, Cashier, Insurance Verification, Registrar.
- Schedules appointments in Cerner and update patient information in Eclipsys computer systems.
- Checks patients in for their appointments, collect copays and complete consults and insurance referrals for patients needing services in specialty clinics.
- Works with individual provider's schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Involves in initiation of a Postpartum Depression support group for patients of the Pediatric and Women's Health clinics.
- Provides by the Medical Center for employees to enhance administrative skills.
- Responsible includes training in GroupWise, Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet skills, Communication skills, Writing skills, Time Management and Organizational skills, Diversity and Teamwork and Office Etiquette.
- Completes an office manual for new employee orientation at the pediatric clinic that included all of the above skills.
Medical Office Associate/Consultant Resume
Summary : To secure a Medical Office Associate position that will enable to utilize skills and abilities in a professional environment. Dedicated, focused and excel at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management, Strong Communication, Strategic Planning.
- Logs and tracks of medical records, retrieval and distribution.
- Responsible for Mass mailing, copying, collating and stuffing of envelopes.
- Faxes correspondence and communicate on behalf of HMC, Radiology Department Scheduling patientsfor their exams in a timely manner.
- Answeres phone and directing the incoming phone call to the right location.
- Prepares daily reports for the doctors and technicians.
- Responsible to load patient's personal and insuranceinformation into the computer.
- Ensures that the proper insurance requirements are met for each patient.
Lead Medical Office Associate Resume
Summary : Seeking employment, which will allow growing professionally, while being able to utilize strong organizational, educational, and exceptional people skills.
Skills : Management, organizing.
- Registers patients efficiently and accurately, obtaining appropriate signatures, completing all required forms and providing patient information as required by state and federal regulations.
- Verifies insurance information according to department procedures and ensure that required pre-authorizations/pre-certifications have been obtained, if applicable.
- Coordinates registration and diagnosis information with physician offices and service areas to minimize the inconvenience to the patient.
- Requests and collects cash from patients according to policy and procedures.
- Greets all patients and visitors and answer phones.
- Enters charges and payments.
- Completes daily reports.
- Processes charts.
Medical Office Associate Resume
Headline : Patient/Customer focused professional with extensive experience in a medical office setting. Proficient with medical office management systems and software. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with both patients/customers, and staff. Highly organized with a keen attention to detail and medical office protocols. Able to work independently, as well as a team contributor.
Skills : Microsoft, Scheduling, Appointment Scheduling, Patient Care.
- Orchestrated front office operations to ensure efficient patient flow, coordinated medical records and billing departments to achieve exceptional patient care.
- Responsible for following all HIPPA guidelines and office protocols.
- Worked closely with providers to develop schedules to meet patient need/demand.
- Worked with insurance carriers to ensure all requirements/pre-certification was complete.
- Provided floating back-up to our Rochelle clinic.
- Provided back-up support to the front office care team.
- Included directing patient calls, filing, chart management, and special projects.