Medical Practice Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced professional with expertise as a medical practice administrator, office manager, and insurance billing coordinator. Skilled at understanding the business needs of medical, surgical, and patient care practices. Recognized for excellence in coaching medical staff on healthcare business and practice issues and building positive working relations between physicians, nurses, technical and clerical staff members.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Manages, analyzes and streamlines individual schedules, specific needs and daily operations for sixteen physicians.
- Manages 25 employees to insure patient care is achieved in a professional, efficient and caring manner.
- Maintains and updates employees on HIPAA Standards and OSHA Guidelines.
- Oversees Coding and Billing to insure maximum reimbursement.
- Manages employee payroll, reconcile monthly expenses and supervise daily receivables.
- Audits charts and patient account history to insure all billable procedures are posted and documented.
- Audits physicians' documentation to insure compliance with third party regulations.
- Handles all patient complaints regarding practice.
- Maintains professional relationships with outside vendors.
Sr. Medical Practice Manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated management professional with strong leadership, customer service and conflict resolution skills, excellent time management and organizational skills, as well as excellent communication skills, both internally and externally.
Skills : Practice Management, Business Management.
- Directs the day-to-day operations of this three provider specialty medical practice.
- Responsible for the overall success of assigned areas of responsibility,
- Oversees the development of strategic operating plans.
- Ensures patient satisfaction, program development, fiscal management, physician relationships and work culture enhancement.
- Provides home interior redesign, real estate staging (Real Estate Staging Solutions(TM)), art and color consultation, as well as training and seminars.
- Responsible for development and implementation of business plan, marketing strategy, advertising, web site development and sales of services.
- Delivers unsurpassed customer service and maintained a strong community presence.
Jr. Medical Practice Manager Resume
Objective : To work on behalf of the organization, the depth, and breadth of experience is that which will be an asset to your organization. Focusing on Informatics and 24 years in various health care settings, Confident inability to become a valuable asset to your organization.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Responsible for all financial, clerical and clinical aspects of the practice.
- Oversees day-to-day operations and implement policies and procedures to ensure office productivity and the highest quality of patient care.
- Responsible for instrumental in transitioning the PMC to the Group Practice and forming the CBO.
- Negotiates insurance/ payer contracts when up for renewal.
- Maintains current office fee schedules and chargemaster.
- Serves as HIPPA Administrator - General Compliance Officer - OSHA Compliance Officer Coordinate each doctors' surgery, clinic templates and on-call schedules to ensure growth in patient volume and maximized revenue.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with all outside vendors.
- Monitors cost and reimbursement of drugs, supplies and services purchased.
Medical Practice Manager I Resume
Objective : Seasoned management professional, expert in steering innovative strategies that serve to generate revenues, build dynamic teams, and deliver 'red carpet' customer service to an increasingly demanding public. resurrecting damaged patient relationships, and instituting the type of transparent communication channels that build and sustain trust. Growth-focused and inspired by the power of teams to deliver results.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Management, Microsoft Excel.
- Successfully worked with a diverse population of patients, staff, vendors, and physicians.
- Prepared weekly financial and clinical reports.
- Negotiated managed care contracts and ensured compliance with contractual obligations.
- Hired and trained administrative staff.
- Monitored and evaluated staff performance.
- Established office policies and procedures.
- Coordinated payroll, accounts payable, coding and billing processes.
- Managed and resolved billing complaints.
- Determined most economical means of collections for each account; applied standard due-diligence practices to collect monies owed.
Medical Practice Manager II Resume
Headline : Helps patients in rural nursing homes get care in hard to access specialties like psychiatry and cardiology.
Skills : EMR Administrator, Microsoft Applications, Cloud Computing.
- Supervised and directed work of all employees.
- Recruited, selected and trained all employees.
- Performed reviews.
- Participated in perpetuating and ensuring practice growth.
- Identified, recommended and implemented practice needs: staffing, services, equipment, and facilities.
- Responsible for billing and collections.
- Responsible for negotiating equipment leases and best prices for medical and business supplies Accomplishments Lowest employee turnover.
- Opened a walk-in clinic.
Medical Practice Manager III Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented business professional that excels at leading and managing complex physician practice projects. Demonstrates accomplishment in guiding practices in adopting new workflow to accommodate their EHR (Electronic Health Record) implementation. Analytical and results-oriented, with diversified experience in technical and practice management. Recognized for excellent ability to build and maintain professional relationships. Over 11 years of hands-on experience in the healthcare industry. Personable, intelligent and highly dedicated.
Skills : Healthcare, Customer Service, Medical Records, Office Management.
- Owned surgical and general podiatric practice focused on providing excellence in patient care.
- Responsible for management of all business and clinical operations of the medical practice.
- Thoroughly modernized operations and greatly increased patient volume of newly-acquired, 26-year-old practice.
- Developed and implemented the clinic's mission and strategic vision.
- Ensured clinic compliance with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery and the rules of accrediting bodies.
- Enhanced operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment without jeopardizing important innovation or quality of care.
- Continually monitored operations, programs, physical properties and initiating appropriate changes.
- Maintained practice management software (Wisdom - formerly DR software) for proper claims submission and monitoring of accounts receivables.
Asst. Medical Practice Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain an administrative office manager position in the medical field with an opportunity for challenge and personal growth. would utilize experience and skills to further share in the vision of your practice.
Skills : MS Office, EClinical Works, Athena Health.
- Managed and coordinated all aspects of the practice, including: personnel, staffing, revenue cycle.
- Successfully trained and implemented of ICD-10 protocol for all aspects of the practice.
- Maintained regulatory compliance for office, physicians and staff, including HIPAA, OSHA, ICD-10.
- Interviewed and hired all new staff, HR compliance including annual performance evaluations of staff.
- Responsible for Budget planning, cost estimating, fiscal management and accounting procedures.
- Responsible for Payroll, health insurance and benefits for the staff.
- Responsible for Hardware maintenance, contracts, repairs and replacement for optimal staff usage.
Associate Medical Practice Manager Resume
Headline : Highly organized and detail oriented. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Self motivated with productive and efficient work habits. High incentive to grow with a team to be able to achieve the goals of the practice.
Skills : Microsoft,, Epic, EKG/ AED, Phlebotomy, Patient Care, Customer Service.
- Responsible for the overall operations, development and success of a medical practice that serves approximately 600 patients monthly.
- Developed and implemented standard policies and procedures and ensured compliance with regulations.
- Recruited, selected, trained non-physician, created job descriptions, and developed policies and procedures when needed.
- Assisted in analyzing performance measurements to identify areas for improvement and test methods for ongoing quality improvement.
- Monitored the receipt of purchased goods, reviewed and approved invoices.
- Motivated staff to achieve peak productivity and performance through continuous feedback and consistent recognition.
- Collaborated with the Revenue Cycle Manager in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of new and existing operations, coding, systems and procedures to ensure accurate and maximum insurance reimbursement.
- Ensured all financial activities met and adhered to insurance state program regulations, rules, and laws.
- Processed credentialing, accreditation information, verified, and constantly maintained and updated accurate database for the practitioners and facility.
Lead Medical Practice Manager Resume
Summary : Secure a position in a stable healthcare environment that will allow to effectively utilize management skills and experience. To work collaboratively with physicians and staff to develop and maintain a cost-efficient and successful practice.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Prepared and presented all monthly reports Review and develop policies and procedures for operations Conduct weekly physician/management and monthly manager/staff meetings with communication to all parties to ensure improved operations.
- Managed the day-to-day operations of all clerical and clinical functions within the office.
- Oversaw the flow of patients through the office processes to ensure prompt, efficient and courteous care.
- Interviewed applicants for employment and recommend personnel to fill budgeted positions.
- Coordinated department orientation for all new staff members and resident physicians.
- Maintained resident physician monthly schedules to allow for specialty rotations while adhering to RRC guidelines.
- Prepared annual evaluation reviews, competencies and proficiency testing for all employees Counsel, discipline and terminate employees as needed.
Medical Practice Manager Resume
Summary : Versatile Administrator/Manager trained in multiple programs and technologies which include business and medical administration, Microsoft programs, HIPAA and OSHA compliancy, composing and analyzing financial and data reports, preparing and managing annual budgets. One who thrives in dynamic, challenging and fast-paced professional environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Billing.
- Oversaw the development and launch of a short film called "The New Patient Experience".
- Recruited, coached, trained and scheduled 7 to 9 new employees every six months in the Float Department for 13 practices.
- Optimized the overall customer experience through taking personal action to resolve any complaints and built positive relationships at the same time.
- Performed Annual Reviews and Progressive Discipline.
- Maintained up to date licensing and education of Providers and clinical staff.
- Prepared, managed and controled budget.
- Monitored and analyzed any variances.
- Oversaw staffing, interviews, performance appraisals and creates an atmosphere and conditions that are conducive to, and foster, motivation of employees.