Medical Records File Clerk Resume
Objective : Currently a five year Patient Account Financial Counselor with over 20 years of dedicated customer service expertise. Detail oriented and organized professional with proven top-performing Customer Service expertise. In-progress Human Resource Management degree with Social Service Assistant, Administration, Clerical and Human Resource Coordinator experience.
Skills : MS Office, Multi-Line Phone System.
- Responsible for releasing of medical records, admitting patients, maintaining and filing medical records.
- Assisted requestor with completing release of information forms.
- Reviewed release of information request to determine information being requested.
- Copied and released information to persons or agencies according to regulations.
- Processed and prepared business or government forms.
- Prepared correspondences for mail, obtained, sorted, and delivered within hospital.
- Check military (DEERS) Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting Systems for eligibility.
- Maintained, updated, created and filed all medical documents to include electronic records.
- Retrieved medical records, dependents, physicians, technicians, or other authorized medical personnel.
Sr. Medical Records File Clerk Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging career opportunity that will allow utilizing skills and experiences working within a challenging atmosphere. Over 10 years of Administration and Customer Service experiences. Highly organized, detailed oriented, excellent communication skills, and self-motivated. Effective problem solver, team player, and proven leader.
Skills : Financial Counseling, Customer Service, Insurance Verification.
- Certified Nurse Assistant Fort Hood, Texas Provided direct compassionate patient care while under supervision of a physician and nurse.
- Assisted and supported with all treatments and activities.
- Ensured cleanliness of the patient room and work areas at all times.
- Assisted with cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Maintained, updated, created, and filed all medical documentation to include electronic records.
- Accurately and efficiently scanned medical documents into electronic medical file.
- Reviewed records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations Filed/typed correspondence cards, medical records in alphabetical or numerical order or according to the filing systems used.
- Transmitted correspondence and medical records by mail, e-mail or fax.
- Retrieved medical records for soldiers, dependents, physicians, technicians, or other authorized medical personnel.
Jr. Medical Records File Clerk Resume
Objective : Over 12 years of experience, as a Medical Records File Clerk. Most recently, working as a Medical Records File Clerk at Family Home Medical, experiences include Medical Records Security, Patient Admission.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medical Receptionist.
- Scans or reads incoming materials to determine how and where they should be classified or filed.
- Performs general office activities, such as typing, answering telephones, operating office machines, processing mail, or securing confidential materials.
- Sorts or classifies information according to guidelines, such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
- Answers questions about records or files.
- Verifies accuracy of financial or transactional data.
- Compiles data or documentation.
- Searches files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.
- Protects the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Reviews records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
Medical Records File Clerk I Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of experience, including as a Medical Receptionist, as a Receptionist Secretary and as a Medical Records File Clerk in industries including Health Services and Automotive Repair.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Filed records.
- Added new material to file records.
- Created new records.
- Ensured borrowed files were returned.
- Sorted or classified information according to content.
- Retrieved old files as requested.
- Determined how and where information should be filed.
- Placed materials according to classification information.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail.
Medical Records File Clerk II Resume
Headline : To obtain long-term employment with a progressive company with which can Utilize education and experience to advance both the company.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Files records away in alphabetical or numerical order .Code files for proper placement.
- Retrieves files as necessary.
- Ensures if files are loaned out that they come back.
- Cleans and maintains file space.
- Manages all databases and records .Purge old files.
- Creates new entries as needed .Log all files that removed.
- Delivers via interoffice methods.
- Ensures files are accessible and that room is well lit.
Medical Records File Clerk III Resume
Summary : A dedicated and versatile prior business administrative student who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and focused on driving productivity by leveraging strong office management skills. Flexible and hardworking with the drive to succeed. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority to apply and broaden administrative and clerical skills.
Skills : Office Organization And Administration, General Bookkeeping,.
- Handled and processed confidential patient information.
- Developed and maintained positive customer relationships through effective communication.
- Verified that information in the computer system was up-to-date and accurate.
- Eliminated outdated records by sending the records to be scanned.
- Created monthly reports for records, closed terminated records, and completed chart audits.
- Recorded and filed patient data and medical records.
- Carefully reviewed medical records for accuracy and completion as required by insurance companies.
- Strictly followed all Federal and State guidelines for release of information.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations by appropriately handling patient information.
Asst. Medical Records File Clerk Resume
Objective : Medical Records File Clerk career goal is to be successful in work and succeed in every aspect of a job that is appointed.
Skills : Medical Records, Medical Records Management.
- Gathers Census Information for 125 Bed Facility.
- Writes Patient information into the log book, Admission and Discharge, record number, date, previous location, coverage, and Discharge location.
- Inputs data into Vista Keane Discharge Date, time, status on discharge and discharge location.
- Files of patients Folders, Filing of forms ADL's Medication sheets Treatment sheets, I&O's, H&P's Progress notes etc.
- Analyzes Nursing Documentation according to HIPAA.
- Audits of C.N.A charting ADL's, Physicians Last visit Audit, I&O Audit, Weekly Summary Audit, Lab Audit.
- Files of doctors orders, preparing admitting papers and folder for patients, wristbands for patients.
Associate Medical Records File Clerk Resume
Headline : Great experience in the warehouse, production, manufacturing, and customer service fields. Complimented numerous of times by management for outstanding skills, accuracy, dependency and punctuality. Hard worker and very detailed oriented. supervision once trained.
Skills : Medical Admin Office/Recoreds, Medical Terminology.
- Adds new material to medical records and create folders as necessary.
- Keeps records of materials filed.
- Uses Microsoft Excel to create logs, and lists of files.
- Uses of basic computer software needed for inventory and records purposes.
- Gathers materials to be filed from employees.
- Organizes and files active and Discharged Medical Records, Assist Weekend supervisors with E-Pace.
- Inputs Oasis into OCS program.
- Exports Oasis files.
Lead Medical Records File Clerk Resume
Summary : Great work ethic, very enthusiastic, dependable, cheerful, willing to learn and change what is needed to succeed. To work in a fast-paced environment with an open mind for new and improved ideas to help succeed in the job acquire.
Skills : Management, Organizing
- Received and processed payroll for private care Workers.
- Performed general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Tracked materials removed from files to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
- Gathered materials to be filed from departments or employees.
- Sorted or classified information according to guidelines, such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
- Found and retrieved information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
- Placed materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
- Answered questions about records or files.
- Performed periodic inspections of materials or files to ensure correct placement, legibility, or proper condition.
Medical Records File Clerk Resume
Summary : Valuable, dependable team player able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment. Quick learner and a hard-working individual that can work well with all levels both Internal and External. Looking to find a career with a company that not only can grow and expand but help with the growth and expansion of the company itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Marketing, Direct Sales, Medical Billing, Medical Terminology.
- Assembled medical records (an average of 20 per day) in the order established by the center assuring every necessary document is physically apparent.
- Ensured the safety and security of all medical records.
- Responsible for maintaining a system of accountability for chart location.
- Managed the release of medical record information to physicians, patients and patient representatives.
- Ensure the completeness of medical records as related to signatures, history and physicals, and operative reports.
- Followed up with appropriate physicians or other personnel to ensure that deficiencies are corrected.
- Worked in conjunction with responsible personnel by communicating effectively regarding final audit and verification and address the completion status.
- Filed pathology reports and other correspondence in charts.
- Anticipated, initiated and planned for the archiving of each record throughout the year.