Membership Advisor Resume
Summary : Committed to providing top-notch service and hold the upmost respect for all. Explain things thoroughly and accurately to avoid misinterpretation.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Maintained the highest number of sales within the company's eight locations throughout Philadelphia.
- Exceed sales goals by distributing flyers to local businesses, prospecting new clients, following up on leads, cold calling for new promotions.
- Maintained current relationships to encourage referrals.
- Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions and reviewing contracts with clients for signatures.
- Proactively respond to customer complaints and ensure the situation is handled to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reviewed company policies to ensure all processes are completed correctly.
- Maintained a clean and organized atmosphere for other employees and guests by doing frequent walkthroughs.
Membership Advisor II Resume
Headline : Dynamic and versatile digital marketing and business development professional with extensive experience and knowledge in digital marketing & performance driven online advertising campaigns.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Managed membership services including inquiries on new and existing memberships and all marketing initiatives.
- Conducted media negotiations with added value, and managed/executed media campaigns from start to finish while keeping the director up-to-date on results.
- Coordinated and implemented organization marketing initiatives including press releases and email mailings through Constant Contact.
- Created template design and content that increased email open rates.
- Established and led quarterly staff training for front desk employees emphasizing performance and lead generation.
- Analyzed Nielsen Scanning data to uncover market trends which guided the West Loop locations' brand strategy.
- Created weekly reports with recommendations for membership decisions. The final recommendation successfully distinguished Chicago Athletic Clubs.
Membership Advisor/Analyst Resume
Headline : Membership Advisor works with their team to offer and process membership renewals, account transactions, and customer service. This includes the ability to work with customers on an individual basis and providing in-depth knowledge of company services and offerings.
Skills : Social Media Management, Customer Relations.
- Worked with the membership sales director to meet and exceed health and fitness membership sales goals.
- Completed accurate and timely forms and reports for use in budgeting within the sales department.
- Audited paperwork for errors, and make corrections on membership applications prior to turning paperwork over to the YWCA accountant.
- Conducted tours for potential new members using a personal consultative approach, keeping in mind the needs and desires of each individual.
- Assisted the membership sales director with prospecting and lead generation for new members, including outbound calling and follow-up on referrals.
- Provided a high level of customer service for potential and current members. Use strong interpersonal skills.
- Delegated tasks to fellow staff members to ensure that the workspace was tidy and functional.
Membership Advisor/Executive Resume
Headline : Skilled group exercise instructor with advanced training in teaching Group Core and Water Exercise. Enjoys inspiring others to commit to long-term health and fitness goals.
Skills : Management, Analytical Skills.
- Set up new memberships for the facility processing all new members' paperwork and billing information.
- Sent emails to potential members of the facility. Also made protein shakes as well with the running of the register.
- Provided customer service to everyone that came into the facility.
- Performed with the best of ability and exceeded monthly goals.
- Contacted prospective members by phone Conduct interviews, qualify and register applicants.
- Achieved sales goals by generating new leads, obtaining referrals, setting/confirming appointments, effectively handling objectives.
- Conducted tours and presentations, practicing regular follow-up, marketing, etc.
Membership Advisor I Resume
Objective : Energetic individual with experience in training and leading a team seeks challenging position which will fully utilize ability to manage people and processes.
Skills : Marketing, Management, Social Media, Brand Management.
- Followed up on all prospects by using Crunch sales systems.
- Conducted gym tours and telephone inquiries. Must be familiar with Crunch pricing and promotions.
- Established and maintained a minimum of leads per day.
- Mastered club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff, and policies.
- Attended and actively participated in sales meetings and Crunch employee development.
- Provides certified professionals, products and healthy life skills; Maintained a high personal fitness level.
- Ensured credible interaction with potential club members, providing information on services and benefits.
- Exceeded sales goals by breaking previous sales records and reaching even higher sales expectations set by management.
Membership Advisor/Technician Resume
Headline : Obtain satisfying employment with an organization that values employees with impeccable customer service and loyalty. Applied to any organization to increase profitability and efficiency.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service Skills, Management.
- Generated sales and inventory reports in Excel with data from a variety of sources, maintaining an accuracy rate.
- Earned "Top Seller" for two consecutive quarters in the first month of working there.
- Achieved high sales percentage with a consultative, value-focused customer service approach.
- Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the store.
- Resolved product issues and shared benefits of new inventory and technology.
- Achieved high sales percentage and was much appreciated.
- Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail, and integrity.
- Cross-trained and provided back up for other customer service representatives when needed.
Membership Advisor/Representative Resume
Summary : Well organized, detailed, self-starter, who is able to complete multiple task in a timely and accurate manner, with minimal oversight. Quickly grasps technical and organizational processes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Analytical Skills.
- Set all operational excellence standards related to providing a great member experience.
- Consistently seek opportunities to gain new members and elevate service levels.
- Prospected for qualified leads and creates traffic through mailers, referrals, outreach, etc.
- Developed relationships within the community and local small businesses by involving the club in community events.
- Established and maintains relationships with current members on a name to name basis.
- Handled member complaints and resolves issues promptly.
- Ensured prospects understanding of the value of them reaching their fitness goals.
- Performed all basic and detailed transactions including billing change, freeze, club to club transfer, member to member transfer.
Lead Membership Advisor Resume
Headline : Proven track record to reach & exceed goals set with clients, sales targets, and member retention Ability to communicate effectively with various groups.
Skills : Sales, Data Entry, Public Speaking, Team Leadership.
- Met and continue to exceed individual monthly goals for new Memberships sold.
- Consistently attained overachievement to individual monthly goals in the fiscal year.
- Managed a prospect log for the current month along with a historical prospect.
- Detailed contact information to generate new member sales.
- Professionally handled client relationships and educate clients on products, services, and programs.
- Attained additional services sales numbers for services such as Personal Training, Pilates, Massage, etc.
- Assisted the Sales Manager in off-site Corporate outings to prospect for new members.
- Developed individual Corporate Outreach cross-marketing plans with local partners.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Membership Advisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a new career in an engaging, successful, customer service driven atmosphere with room for growth.
Skills : Management, Sales.
- Answered questions & concerns related to membership, billing, general club, and event inquiries.
- Actively involved in building corporate and business relationships.
- Established fitness studies and hosting open houses to drive sales and close prospects.
- Achieved and exceeded membership sales by converting inquiries, following up with, and closing prospects.
- Developed, prepared, and executed quarterly open houses.
- Held open houses in results in new sales.
- Conducted fitness studies for the general population and corporates.
Certificate Of Completion
Asst. Membership Advisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position for an organization that offers opportunities to further in their industry in hopes of creating a lasting relationship as a reliable asset to a company.
Skills : Sales Force, Editing, Proofreading.
- Recruited new members through service generated referrals.
- Accurately and effectively utilized the In shape sales system (salesforce) to prospect and enroll new members.
- Successfully completed all company- provided training to enhance the team member, club member, and guest member.
- Accurately presented each guest with membership options and allow them.
- Determined which option best fits their needs.
- Assisted in maintaining a clean and operationally excellent facility.
- Provided excellent member service by promptly and accurately completing requested member service requests.
Membership Advisor Resume
Objective : Extensive background in customer-oriented service operations and restaurant business Excellent communication skills; maintain positive relations with customers in high-volume.
Skills : Customer service, Cashier.
- Responsible for bringing new members into the gym.
- Charged of member relations and making sure members' needs are met.
- Responsible for selling personal training packages. Built lasting relationships with members.
- Helped them stay on track to reach their personal goals.
- Answered phone calls and responding to walk in and email inquiries from potential members.
- Processed and filed the necessary paperwork for new and existing members including application and orientation activities.
- Reviewed sales strategies to increase the effectiveness of sales operations.