Membership Advisor Resume
Summary : Committed to providing top-notch service and hold the upmost respect for all. Explain things thoroughly and accurately to avoid misinterpretation.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Maintained the highest number of sales within the company's eight locations throughout Philadelphia.
- Exceed sales goals by distributing flyers to local businesses, prospecting new clients, following up on leads, cold calling for new promotions.
- Maintained current relationships to encourage referrals.
- Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions and reviewing contracts with clients for signatures.
- Proactively respond to customer complaints and ensure the situation is handled to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reviewed company policies to ensure all processes are completed correctly.
- Maintained a clean and organized atmosphere for other employees and guests by doing frequent walkthroughs.
Membership Advisor II Resume
Headline : Dynamic and versatile digital marketing and business development professional with extensive experience and knowledge in digital marketing & performance driven online advertising campaigns.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Managed membership services including inquiries on new and existing memberships and all marketing initiatives.
- Conducted media negotiations with added value, and managed/executed media campaigns from start to finish while keeping the director up-to-date on results.
- Coordinated and implemented organization marketing initiatives including press releases and email mailings through Constant Contact.
- Created template design and content that increased email open rates.
- Established and led quarterly staff training for front desk employees emphasizing performance and lead generation.
- Analyzed Nielsen Scanning data to uncover market trends which guided the West Loop locations' brand strategy.
- Created weekly reports with recommendations for membership decisions. The final recommendation successfully distinguished Chicago Athletic Clubs.
Membership Advisor/Analyst Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable, and responsible individual with a strong desire to pursue a position that will provide an opportunity to continue to learn and develop professionally.
Skills : Social Media Management, Customer Relations.
- Worked with the membership sales director to meet and exceed health and fitness membership sales goals.
- Completed accurate and timely forms and reports for use in budgeting within the sales department.
- Audited paperwork for errors, and make corrections on membership applications prior to turning paperwork over to the YWCA accountant.
- Conducted tours for potential new members using a personal consultative approach, keeping in mind the needs and desires of each individual.
- Assisted the membership sales director with prospecting and lead generation for new members, including outbound calling and follow-up on referrals.
- Provided a high level of customer service for potential and current members. Use strong interpersonal skills.
- Delegated tasks to fellow staff members to ensure that the workspace was tidy and functional.
Membership Advisor/Executive Resume
Headline : Skilled group exercise instructor with advanced training in teaching Group Core and Water Exercise. Enjoys inspiring others to commit to long-term health and fitness goals.
Skills : Management, Analytical Skills.
- Set up new memberships for the facility processing all new members' paperwork and billing information.
- Sent emails to potential members of the facility. Also made protein shakes as well with the running of the register.
- Provided customer service to everyone that came into the facility.
- Performed with the best of ability and exceeded monthly goals.
- Contacted prospective members by phone Conduct interviews, qualify and register applicants.
- Achieved sales goals by generating new leads, obtaining referrals, setting/confirming appointments, effectively handling objectives.
- Conducted tours and presentations, practicing regular follow-up, marketing, etc.
Membership Advisor I Resume
Objective : Energetic individual with experience in training and leading a team seeks challenging position which will fully utilize ability to manage people and processes.
Skills : Marketing, Management, Social Media, Brand Management.
- Followed up on all prospects by using Crunch sales systems.
- Conducted gym tours and telephone inquiries. Must be familiar with Crunch pricing and promotions.
- Established and maintained a minimum of leads per day.
- Mastered club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff, and policies.
- Attended and actively participated in sales meetings and Crunch employee development.
- Provides certified professionals, products and healthy life skills; Maintained a high personal fitness level.
- Ensured credible interaction with potential club members, providing information on services and benefits.
- Exceeded sales goals by breaking previous sales records and reaching even higher sales expectations set by management.
Membership Advisor/Technician Resume
Headline : Obtain satisfying employment with an organization that values employees with impeccable customer service and loyalty. Applied to any organization to increase profitability and efficiency.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service Skills, Management.
- Generated sales and inventory reports in Excel with data from a variety of sources, maintaining an accuracy rate.
- Earned "Top Seller" for two consecutive quarters in the first month of working there.
- Achieved high sales percentage with a consultative, value-focused customer service approach.
- Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the store.
- Resolved product issues and shared benefits of new inventory and technology.
- Achieved high sales percentage and was much appreciated.
- Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail, and integrity.
- Cross-trained and provided back up for other customer service representatives when needed.
Membership Advisor/Representative Resume
Summary : Well organized, detailed, self-starter, who is able to complete multiple task in a timely and accurate manner, with minimal oversight. Quickly grasps technical and organizational processes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Analytical Skills.
- Set all operational excellence standards related to providing a great member experience.
- Consistently seek opportunities to gain new members and elevate service levels.
- Prospected for qualified leads and creates traffic through mailers, referrals, outreach, etc.
- Developed relationships within the community and local small businesses by involving the club in community events.
- Established and maintains relationships with current members on a name to name basis.
- Handled member complaints and resolves issues promptly.
- Ensured prospects understanding of the value of them reaching their fitness goals.
- Performed all basic and detailed transactions including billing change, freeze, club to club transfer, member to member transfer.
Lead Membership Advisor Resume
Headline : Proven track record to reach & exceed goals set with clients, sales targets, and member retention Ability to communicate effectively with various groups.
Skills : Sales, Data Entry, Public Speaking, Team Leadership.
- Met and continue to exceed individual monthly goals for new Memberships sold.
- Consistently attained overachievement to individual monthly goals in the fiscal year.
- Managed a prospect log for the current month along with a historical prospect.
- Detailed contact information to generate new member sales.
- Professionally handled client relationships and educate clients on products, services, and programs.
- Attained additional services sales numbers for services such as Personal Training, Pilates, Massage, etc.
- Assisted the Sales Manager in off-site Corporate outings to prospect for new members.
- Developed individual Corporate Outreach cross-marketing plans with local partners.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Membership Advisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a new career in an engaging, successful, customer service driven atmosphere with room for growth.
Skills : Management, Sales.
- Answered questions & concerns related to membership, billing, general club, and event inquiries.
- Actively involved in building corporate and business relationships.
- Established fitness studies and hosting open houses to drive sales and close prospects.
- Achieved and exceeded membership sales by converting inquiries, following up with, and closing prospects.
- Developed, prepared, and executed quarterly open houses.
- Held open houses in results in new sales.
- Conducted fitness studies for the general population and corporates.
Certificate Of Completion
Asst. Membership Advisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position for an organization that offers opportunities to further in their industry in hopes of creating a lasting relationship as a reliable asset to a company.
Skills : Sales Force, Editing, Proofreading.
- Recruited new members through service generated referrals.
- Accurately and effectively utilized the In shape sales system (salesforce) to prospect and enroll new members.
- Successfully completed all company- provided training to enhance the team member, club member, and guest member.
- Accurately presented each guest with membership options and allow them.
- Determined which option best fits their needs.
- Assisted in maintaining a clean and operationally excellent facility.
- Provided excellent member service by promptly and accurately completing requested member service requests.
Membership Advisor Resume
Objective : Extensive background in customer-oriented service operations and restaurant business Excellent communication skills; maintain positive relations with customers in high-volume.
Skills : Customer service, Cashier.
- Responsible for bringing new members into the gym.
- Charged of member relations and making sure members' needs are met.
- Responsible for selling personal training packages. Built lasting relationships with members.
- Helped them stay on track to reach their personal goals.
- Answered phone calls and responding to walk in and email inquiries from potential members.
- Processed and filed the necessary paperwork for new and existing members including application and orientation activities.
- Reviewed sales strategies to increase the effectiveness of sales operations.