Membership Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a Membership Associate position in a company that values experience and dedication. A company that will allow utilizing past experiences and knowledge to enhance their operations and offer opportunities to grow based on abilities and loyalties.
Skills : Management, extensive computer , customer service.
- Promoted to Membership associate, 3 months; Returns, refunds, cash accountability, answered phone calls and addressed member satisfaction inquiries.
- Faxed and Pulled coordination and completion.
- Promoted to Membership/Marketing Team Lead, 11 months; Oversaw marketing team of 4 and membership team of 7.
- Coordinated schedules for staffing, approved time off and payroll timesheets.
- Supported clubs in other areas as needed.
- Provided weekly marketing updates to Regional Advisor.
- Pursued business growth opportunities in the field.
- Promoted to Assistant Store Manager, Receiving department.
Sr. Membership Associate Resume
Summary : Responsible for an individual quota and top performers will be given the ability to advance their career internally or externally.
Skills : Customer Service, MS Office.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
- Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
- Organized weekly sales reports for sales department to track product success.
- Trained three new employees quarterly.
- Excelled in exceeding daily credit card application goals.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding sales goals.
- Achieved high sales percentage with consultative, value-focused customer service approach.
- Computed accurate sales prices for purchase transactions.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
Jr. Membership Associate Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that offers an opportunity for advancement. Desire a position offering professional growth and opportunities in a progressive company.
Skills : CNA Training, Customer Service, MS office.
- Assisted for the development, analysis and execution of $4mm budget ensuring current and future resources were secured.
- Participated in fiscal year budget process ensuring estimates were complete and accurate and conformed with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives.
- Supported membership management program through the development and analysis of market strategies designed to identify and attract new membership participation and enhance renewal efforts.
- Effectively fostered member relationships through continuous communication efforts.
- Facilitated the development and execution of thematic membership events and previews of exhibitions.
- Made outbound sales calls each day with the goal of generating new ticket revenue.
- Maintained records of all sales prospecting and customer conversations with our CRM system.
Membership Associate I Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Membership Associate with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Took payments for memberships and various programs and merchandise.
- Oversaw check-ins and knowing the system in order to enter all data and information.
- Scheduled members for appointments and classes.
- Answered all calls and either answering questions or forwarding them to the appropriate departments and or directors/coordinators.
- Opened and locked up the facility.
- Walked through the facility every half hour.
- Assisted members with any questions or concerns.
- Made anyone who walked in the door feel welcome.
Membership Associate II Resume
Headline : Experienced non profit industry fundraiser with more than five years experience in special event management, recruitment, training and volunteer supervision.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Developed, implemented and promoted membership plans to retain and grow membership.
- Developed, marketed and implemented program plans to increase program participation.
- Increased visibility and community support by marketing of the benefits of the Girl Scout program.
- Cultivated relationships to identify program, service and funding opportunities.
- Recruited, trained and coordinated adult volunteers in all operational positions.
- Ensured risk management plan and compliance with all safety standards.
- Assisted in the development of integrated objectives, actions steps and budget of all Girl Scouts program functions.
- Developed strategies that support the delivery of the Girl Scout program to girl members.
- Maintained social media and online calendar.
Membership Associate III Resume
Summary : A Membership Associate position in the retail industry where expertise in suggestive selling and customer service would be needed.
Skills : Administrative, CNA, Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Responsible for handling memberships, creating, adjustments, along with answering any questions or concern involving memberships.
- Worked with Sams Club marketing management to promote and sell new memberships in order to achieve monthly membership and club goals.
- Taught new cashiers sales techniques in membership upgrades and practiced suggestive selling using scripts, making sure each member is offered Sam's Personal Credit or Sam's Discover Processing credit card applications Created new memberships and answered questions, using Sam's membership tracking program.
- Increased sales by selling Plus membership, using Topdown sales approach, along with business blitzing to inform local business of the benefits of Sam's Club Business Memberships Handling questions or concerns, in person or by phone to help assess the members needs Organized, and tracked credit card applications and paperwork before submitting to cash office.
- Processed credit card information.
- Responsible for setting up and presenting informational booths to promote Sams Club memberships.
- Used multiple processes to count down tills before and after shift.
Asst. Membership Associate Resume
Objective : Motivated sales associate with extensive customer service and sales experience. Membership Associate professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Office Management, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Food And Beverage.
- Confered with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Kept records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolved customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Completed credit applications, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Determined charges for services requested, collect payments, and arrange for billing.
- Contacted customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Helped members build their memeberships and upgrade their memberships.
Membership Associate/Consultant Resume
Summary : Support current and future organizational outreach considerations in sales and business development. Strong research capabilities and excellent analytical skills. Strong organizational skills to assist in the design, direction, research and objectives of the project are required.
Skills : Trauma Informed Care, Leadership, Teamwork, Organizational.
- Ensured consistency in delivery of Girl Scout program by interpreting GSUSA and council policies and standards to the volunteers.
- Increased girl retention and recruitment for membership growth in all geographic, economic, ethnic and religious populations.
- Analyzed demographics, membership trends and local traditions.
- Identified age levels and geographic areas needing special attention, determine most effective delivery system, and recruit staff to run programs.
- Recruited, screened, trained and supervised adult members for leadership positions.
- Passed annual criminal background check in order to deliver Girl Scout program through special short-term activities for girls ages 5-18 after school and in the summer.
- Provided specialized leadership training for teen girls wanting to assist with younger troops and at day camp.
- Developed and managed budgets for large events, day camps and service unit administration.
Lead Membership Associate Resume
Summary : Seeking a position with a growing company where can utilize management skills, excellent customer service, and extensive retail experience to grow professionally and contribute to the success of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management
- Provided Director, Membership and Manager, Membership with monthly member retention demographic reports and charts.
- Assisted Manager, Membership with various membership recruitment and retention efforts including creation and dissemination of communications via mail and email.
- Provided membership applicants with guidelines and criteria for joining the Society.
- Coordinated with Membership Committee to determine membership eligibility for applicants.
- Processed over 4,500 memberships.
- Mailed out certificates and ID cards to new members.
- Maintained data standardizations; and ensured that standardizations are followed by all who are responsible for entering data.
- Managed annual meeting registration list.
- Monitored and updated membership department's information on the Society website.
Membership Associate Resume
Headline : To acquire a Membership Associate position in the field of clinical psychology/social work, working with individuals or groups.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer , Forklift certified,Cash register.
- Provided premier service to members and guests in person and by telephone.
- Provided information about programs and membership in a professional manner.
- Processed memberships, program registrations and other transactions accurately.
- Responded appropriately to member concerns, working toward a resolution.
- Built supportive and caring relationships with members to assist them with their health goals.
- Provided a safe, fun and inviting environment for participants in our child care area.
- Maintained accurate program documentation (incident reports, accident reports, behavior reports, attendance & sign-in / sign-out sheet).
- Communicated with families, on a daily basis, about their children's strengths and areas needing attention.