National Account Representative Resume
Summary : A determined, ambitious ready for further experiences and challenges in National Account Representative with overall experience of more than 15 years at a National & International level.
Skills : Excel, Mas90, As400, Goldmine, Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Responsible for the sales support of wholesale and retail, domestic and international customers.
- Responded to international customers regarding product price, availability, and delivery, including special order requests.
- Utilized MAS 90 and Goldmine financial and customer relations management systems for order entry, order processing and tracking of consignments.
- Acted as direct liaison between wholesale accounts and the Director of Marketing to provide all of their marketing/advertising needs such as duratrans, and high-resolution images for catalogs.
- Developed and maintained incentive programs for sales people world-wide.
- Maintained and monitored model stock system (replenishment system) for wholesale international accounts to insure a sufficient level of stock.
- Communicated with Regional Sales Representatives, flagship boutique and executive management regarding marketing and advertising, internal staff and after-sales service.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly buying proposals by reference.
Sr. National Account Representative Resume
Summary : Hard working and National Account Representative focused on customer satisfaction throughout all stages of the fast-paced sales life cycle.
Skills : Retail Merchandising, Expertise Excellent Communication, Account Sales Manager.
- Attended national conventions and networking events to achieve brand recognition and build relationships.
- Developed sales techniques to market and sell company services.
- Obtained new clients Create Scopes of Work, Service Agreements and Letters of Authorization for closing deals.
- Resolved customer issues and concerns by following diagnostic protocol in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Served as liaison between customers, and vendor/hauler companies Maintained productive relationships with existing customers through exceptional follow-up after-sales.
- Confirmed that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Collaborated with internal channels of communication to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation abilities with clients.
- Created personal daily, weekly, and monthly working schedules to accomplish sales goals.
Jr. National Account Representative Resume
Objective : Organized individual accustomed to managing multiple time-sensitive tasks. Skilled communicator experienced in managing complex and volatile client situations with minimal guidance and supervision. Experience working with wide variety of ages, populations, and cultures.
Skills : Logistics Management, Sales, Inventory Management, Logistics.
- Managed delivery of transportation services to The Clorox Company throughout the southeastern region, demonstrating a high level of service and commitment to our long-term partnership.
- Fostered excellent internal and external working relationships that helped boost volumes and revenues.
- Grew sales 50% as Clorox rose from 26th ranked account to consistently placing among the company's top 10 producers.
- Challenged to learn supply chain management of a highly seasonal product during the peak summer months.
- Coordinated new account set up and established relationships with contacts at each location.
- Worked with the National Account Manager to develop the repositioning program and persuaded Operations to assign priority status to my customers.
- Generated $1 million in repositioning fees with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
National Account Representative III Resume
Summary : Handling accounts from various industries including Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Travel and Hospitality, Chemicals, Automobiles and Airlines.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Siebel, Member Mate.
- Completed to ensure that customer's housing requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Maintained documentation based on feedback and follow up with customers.
- Managed the administration of Siebel opportunities in conjunction with Network Connect to complete the reservation process.
- Captured all relative data through probing questions, active listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Analyzed problems and recommend solutions.
- Handled multiple computer programs (Ie.- Network Connect, Team Track, Property Profiles) and maneuver appropriately while engaging the customer on live calls.
- Used the service request platform (Team Track) to respond to a large volume of client service needs via telephone or email and be able to effectively handle any service issues.
- Prioritized several different tasks with clients as well as internal and external stakeholders.
National Account Representative II Resume
Summary : Twenty plus years of diversified sales experience in the financial field with additional emphasis on marketing and training. Sixteen years owning and managing an upscale gardening /landscaping company concentrating on residential landscaping design, maintenance and consultation.
Skills : Accounting, Sales, Marketing.
- Developed a program to revitalize "floundering" sales within the company's two largest national accounts, Intel and Kaiser-Permanente.
- Accounted for $16 million in annual sales throughout California, Colorado, Oregon, and Ohio.
- Developed a sales program that included order consolidation and shipping schedules for freight savings, capital equipment standardization at all Intel and Kaiser-Permanente facilities nationally.
- Developed an on-line catalog and order system for ease of purchase and customer education.
- Marketed corporate proposals for equipment and chemical standardization realizing $500,000 revenue growth 5 years running.
- Developed and implemented a communication plan that slashed over 120-day receivables from $780,000 to under $20,000 within 1 year.
- Pioneered a new group ordering, billing, and shipping program that cut transportation costs by $180,000 annually and increased profits commensurately.
National Account Representative I Resume
Headline : An innovative and creative leader with a flair for assuming leadership in solving various sales, business & delivery related issues through resource utilisation and proper orchestration of teams.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer Support, Communications.
- Promoted to maintain and grow national accounts for dental supply and equipment distribution corporation with 40 regional showrooms, 1000 employees and 20,000+ customers.
- Generated sales through established and new accounts with dental schools, universities, government organizations, and global clients.
- Served as the main point of contact for international sales.
- Provided price quotes, bid on contracts, and managed orders.
- Maintained excellent relationships with customers and coworkers alike.
- Provided effective training for new hires and wrote a training manual.
- Consisted met deadlines in a fast-paced, busy sales environment.
Bachelor Of Arts
National Account Representative/Executive Resume
Headline : Fifteen years experience in a National Account Representative. Successful in learning, comprehending and implementing new services, systems, products and methods. Able to identify and resolve problems.
Skills : Windows 7,8, XP, VISTA Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape Word Excel Power Piont.
- Responsible for identifying and diagnosing moderately complex problems and implementing solutions.
- Handled customer's questions, complaints, and billing inquiries as well as offering alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective to retain the customer's business.
- Made financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusted customer accounts when applicable.
- Researched, assessed, organized and established new accounts.
- Informed new account holders of OEM warranty as well as maintained inventory of phone, equipment and related peripheral Synchronized all handheld devices.
- Kept clients informed of all aspects pertaining to their service requests.
- Coordinated support resources and project management for the implementation of new print production platforms.
Home Health Aide
Lead National Account Representative Resume
Objective : Service-minded leader offering 10-year track record of success in customer service. Resourceful, detail-oriented and organized. Excellent communicator and project manager.
Skills : Sap, Microsoft Office, Change Management, Data Entry, Inventory Management.
- Implemented new technologies and process automation to encourage continuous improvement.
- Composed effective accounting reports summarizing accounts payable data.
- Posted receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts.
- Monitored payments due from clients and promptly contacted clients with past due payments.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Scheduled weekly inventory pickups and deliveries with vendors.
- Solved diverse supply chain problems in a timely manner.
BS In Business
Asst. National Account Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a National Account Representative position to utilize and further enhance skills in sales, customer service and client retention while meeting company objectives.
Skills : DOE, Gage R&R, MSA, MRP, GD&T, Customer service, Sales, Inventory management, SPC.
- Maintained a sales position as one of the top three producers for the company.
- Sought new accounts while continuing to retain and form business relationships with existing clients.
- Quoted and sold commodity products within the desired company margins.
- Well versed in call control, as well as a credit inquiry and related credit issues.
- Received a bonus for outstanding performance on numerous occasions.
- Promoted to Sales Supervisor and eventually to Sales Manager.
- Responsible for planning and implementing sales strategies to maximize the growth of the firm.
National Account Representative Resume
Summary : High energy, proactive professional with over fourteen years of experience in the sales and customer service industry. Seeking a full time National Account Representative position that will allow to use the many skills that developed over the years.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, Office.
- Responsible for day-to-day sales and management of 65 Walgreen locations with top/bottom-line accountability for $11.5M in annual sales (greeting cards, wrapping paper, and specialty Hallmark branded products).
- Penetrated relationships at district manager and corporate buyer levels to develop and roll-out new products and promotional programs.
- Hired, trained, mentored and evaluated a team of 12.
- Managed all facets of sales, account development, program development and implementation, reporting, forecasting and market analysis for multiple categories.
- Coordinated and executed fixture and promotional initiatives.
- Planned, scheduled and directed internal/external staff to execute remodeling projects/resets.
- Led cross-functional teams locally and nationwide to prioritize business opportunities, implemented in-depth account relationship plans.
BS In Marketing