National Accounts Manager Resume
Summary : Proven sales professional with considerable expertise in the sales process. Over 15 years of stable professional sales experience and most recently 11 years in fleet fuel cards, site tanks, and fuel management industry. Notable expertise in cold calling, presentations, telephone canvassing, and closing skills. Creative, motivated, self starter with excellent verbal and communications skills. Nationally recognized for being organized, a closer, and a consistent performer.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Global Meet, Genesys Meet Center, SAP.
- Hired by major pharmacy supply manufacturing company to come to St Louis Mo.
- Developed a national accounts program for chain store pharmacies and pharmacy software companies.
- Responsible for sales of pharmacy related products to chain stores, independents, closed door pharmacies, and national pharmacy software providers-to source our products to their customers.
- Increased our market share by over 55% over the next four years.
- Decreased loss on incorrect orders.
- Supported and trained 23 independent manufacturer's representatives around the United States.
- Developed marketing tools, procedures and a corporate direction and business model.
Sr. National Accounts Manager Resume
Summary : High energy team player with a solid background in National/Regional Sales and Marketing, who is eager to contribute expertise toward actively supporting a progressive organization and optimizing operational growth. PROFILE 18 years of experience in Sales and Marketing, with comprehensive skills in generating applications, pre-qualifying and closing client-base in major markets.
Skills : Trained in Conceptual & Strategic Selling, led by Miller Heiman.
- Identified prospects for corporate locations using extensive area networks, leads from existing clients and associations Successfully consulted with Owners, C-level Executives, all other key management, and buyers to evaluate bottlenecks in growth.
- Managed all new and existing assigned corporate relationships and contract renewal with National Account customers within their geographic territory.
- Gathered, organized, and analyzed information of all national accounts within assigned geography, in an effort to create a business plan of growth for this assigned geography.
- Established and maintained a working relationship with key Wurzburg Brand Marketing, Legal, Product, and Finance department associates to keep abreast of current and new products/services/strategic initiatives.
- Worked with market managers, branch managers, and field sales associates to develop strategies for specific account penetration and to drive customer corporate message to local facilities.
- Responsible for day to day liaison and negotiations on behalf of two bottlers for 30 major accounts.
- Included securing contracts for exclusive soft drink sales.
Business Administration Technical
Jr. National Accounts Manager Resume
Objective : Accomplished Sales and Management professional with significant experience in a full range of client facing and leadership positions. Excellent reputation as a creative, energetic individual who enjoys being part of a team. Outstanding communication skills and a proven ability in delivering results.
Skills : Computer : Apple OS & Microsoft Windows, Computer : Microsoft Office, CRM Software: SalesForce, ZOHO, ACT, Goldmine, Lotus Notes, Computer : Apple Keynote, Pages.
- Managed assigned accounts with a total revenue of $22M and a territory which spanned the entire US.
- Executed daily operations of budgeting, planning and strategizing account growth as well as Target Accounts.
- Educated customers on company's current products and services.
- Designed and produced PowerPoint Presentations.
- Consulted with customers to find their future needs, provided guidance to the Research and development team to ensure customer needs are met.
- Trained new salesmen in preparation tactics on Target accounts.
- Managed a complete sales process: prospecting, needs analysis, price negotiation, purchase approval, closing and follow up.
National Accounts Manager III Resume
Objective : Proven SEO strategist with demonstrated gains in readership, engagement and lead generation. Savvy manager of people and projects, juggling multiple activities seamlessly within a fast-paced setting with rotating deadlines.
Skills : Sales, Sales Management, Branch Management, Regional Management, VP Sales.
- Included negotiating partnership agreements for electrical and industrial products with large Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and industrial end-user customers.
- Organized presentations illustrating WESCO's capabilities in servicing multiple location customers with leading manufacturers' products.
- Provided support to the branches to maintain and grow sales by building relationships at these Nat.
- Responsible for managing a $15M branch with a staff of 14 employees.
- Duties included establishing branch plans and budgets in addition to sales loadings and territories of 5 Outside Account Representatives.
- Accepted the promotion opportunity to become a National Account Manager at WESCO Headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Bachelor Of Science
National Accounts Manager II Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional with multiple areas of life experience.Aptitude for utilizing technology. Able to positively motivate others to meaningful and often life-changing decisions. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences.
Skills : Marketing Communications, Public Relations.
- Worked with industrial manufacturing facilities to install, repair automated finishing and adhesive dispensing machinery, conduct customer training forequipment.
- Worked with all Automotive manufacturers.
- Worked with major clients to help develop theirsales.
- Developed ongoing relationship with major manufacturing corporations.
- Assisted in development of specific machinery to meet unique requirements.
- Prepared and presented proposals.
- Developed and managed accounts and provided exceptional customer service to the principals involved.
Sales And Technical Training
National Accounts Manager I Resume
Summary : Senior Business Development, Brand, Category or Product Manager, Created many Integrated Supply programs to manage the indirect purchasing function including FaxPak, FaxPak II, Order Point Cards, and Bar Code .
Skills : Key Areas Of Expertise: National Account Management Sales Administration Management Channel Development & Growth Sales Forecasting.
- Responsible for increasing sales revenue, growing territory volume and customer accounts.
- Met and exceeded monthly and annual sales goals.
- Utilized variance reports, acquired product knowledge, market trends, and industry publications to maintain long-range planning tools for integrated sales and marketing programs.
- Identified new product and program opportunities for existing and prospect accounts; presented promotional programs and new products rollouts; created and presented planogram product sets for retail stores.
- Established and maintained professional relationships with corporate retail buyers and distributors.
- Focused on customer satisfaction and building client relationships to foster strong ties and support for both Pet Factory and Logical Pet product lines.
- Responsible for developing relationships within the Big Three Oil Companies Strategically entrenched LexisNexis through the up-sell and cross-sell of .
Assistant National Accounts Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a position where 27 years of sales, training and management experience in dealer relations and automotive finance can be fully utilized to improve sales bottom line and company revenues.
Skills : See Resume for a full list of and experience.
- Managed and grew relationships with national dealer groups headquartered in Western region to maximize usage of SmartAuction product.
- Developed and delivered SmartAuction overview presentations to corporate officers within national dealership groups.
- Educated dealership personnel in the usage and benefits of the SmartAuction offering.
- Maximized Ally fee revenue through increased utilization of SmartAuction for purchasing and selling vehicles within the participating dealerships.
- Conducted profit center analyses for the used car department to effectively demonstrate the benefits of SmartAuction to the participating dealership.
- Developed and delivered SmartAuction overview presentations to dealership owners and management personnel.
- Commercial Lending Center Portfolio Manager Minimized Ally portfolio risk by monitoring and maintaining individual dealership's wholesale portfolio.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate National Accounts Manager Resume
Objective : To pursue a Regional Sales position that will optimize strong leadership and core competencies and enhance long-term career growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Manager, Marketing, PR Events.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying potential national and/or strategic accounts across the country.
- Responsible for negotiating $5 million in new and extended contracts is the first six months while in this position.
- Managed all economic earnings in a current market basket valued at approximately $20 Million Dollars annually.
- Able to apply cost savings, operational & economic principals of customers, market & overall MRO industry.
- Guided conflicting points of view to an equitable solution and handle situations tactfully.
- Recognized and acted on the need to continually develop professional/organization competencies.
- Built and maintained productive business/professional relationships, primarily by demonstrating consistent and effective two-way communication skills in the course of accomplishing individual and team objectives.
National Accounts Manager/Director Resume
Summary : As a proven sales leader, relationship builder, fixer of problems, seeking a position that allows to draw upon the communication, sales and marketing skills developed during career. Years in retail purchasing, coupled with managing National big-box accounts, willingness to learn new skills and belief that there is always a workable solution to every problem, make me an ideal candidate for any industry.
Skills : Business Trainer, Sales Trainer, Micosoft Office Suite, Prezi.
- Managed top tier accounts in the Audio/ Video business.
- Led all negotiating of purchases, advertising, special deals, dating and terms, always on the lookout for ways to improve business practices and satisfaction of customer base.
- Able to derive additional sales with new accounts by increasing communication, offering fresh ideas and looking for new areas of opportunity previously unexplored.
- Able to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Met or exceeded projected sales goals with all of accounts in a declining business through creative thinking, exploring all opportunities available, while always looking for new ones.
- Created and implemented the process followed by Allegro's Special Markets sales representatives when prospecting and opening new accounts.
- Performed marketing and advertising setup for Local, Regional and National accounts.
National Accounts Manager Resume
Objective : Highly motivated sales executive with 20+ years of broadcast experience backed by a proven track record of effectively managing multifaceted opportunities to close, maintaining reseller channels and selling large, multi-location organizations for industry-leading, technology-based software, hardware and SAS providers.
Skills : Account Management, Human Resources, Operations Management, Administration, Sales Operations.
- Advanced through positions of increased responsibility by effectively managing and growing a corporate account portfolio in excess of $14 million in annualized revenue, with clients such as Hewlett Packard, Agilent Technologies, State of California and Albertson's.
- Implemented an improved process which streamlined billing and collections with internal corporate Credit Division reducing outstanding bad debt by $300,000 during a three month term.
- Conducted a major appreciation event for 300 airline reservationists to express gratitude for booking Budget.
- Increased local bookings by 20% one month post event.
- Coordinated with numerous global account managers and six travel agency directors to ensure appropriate contractual terms were in compliance and installed in the worldwide Global Distribution System (GDS).
- Communicated consistently with Vice Presidents of Sales, Operations, Revenue Management and Marketing, in addition to, internal staff regarding marketing trends, client concerns and strategic solutions.
- Detailed monthly and quarterly account reviews for individual corporate clients.
- Designed strategic marketing plans for national accounts with competitive information and industry developments.