Network Admin Resume
Objective : 6 plus years of Experience in Designing, Deployment and Operations of complex enterprise and service provider networks. Adept in managing service functions & streamlining the working standards operating system for project rollout, design and development of Telecom solutions. Strong grasp of current and future technologies including TCP/IP, IPv4/v6, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Frame Relay, ACL, VPN, IPS/IDS, AAA(TACACS+ & RADIUS) Wireless LAN and configuration of VLANS.
Skills : TCP/IP, IPv4/v6, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Frame Relay, ACL, VPN, IPS/IDS, AAA(TACACS+ & RADIUS) Wireless LAN and configuration of VLANS.
- Worked on dispatching the STM 4 connections on GSR Router 12404 and 12406.
- Responsible for Network Cabling, dressing, naming and investigating different system drops on location.
- Troubleshot of Leased Lines like STM4, DS3, E1 Links, Metro, NLD ILD Services and RF joins.
- Designed and executed establishment and setup of VPN/IVPN, LAN/WAN according to hierarchical prerequisites.
- Responsible for Capacity arranging, Contingency arranging & fiasco recuperation.
- Responsible for Carryout occasional reinforcement of Router/Switch setups.
- Responsible for Planning and Implementing New Infrastructure in the Data Center.
Sr. Network Admin Resume
Headline : 3 + years of IT Industry experience Windows and Linux Administration. Experience installation, configuration, upgrading, patching and support Linux servers on RedHat. Knowledge of VMware. Installed and monitored Virtual environments with ESX 4.x server and vSphere. Experience in working with the Source version controls like SVN, GIT.
Skills : SVN, GIT, Knowledge of VMware.
- Handled all end users PC's, printers.
- Maintained the unix servers that provided DNS, email, radius, FTP, and web.
- Supported dialup and ISDN customers.
- Maintained the fileserver, workstations, and laptops used by the four newspapers that were part of the same company.
- Managed the Domain Controller, DHCP server, printer Server, Application server, Antivirus server, Zimbra Mail Server.
- Provided functional and technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software problems, including desktop, laptop and LAN.
- Assisted users to resolve technical problems, restored data, transferred data as necessary.
M.S In Computer Science
Jr. Network Admin Resume
Summary : Above 7 years of experience in computer network and security Implementation, Configuration, Trouble Shooting and maintaining Enterprise Networks by working with multiple vendor Routers, Switches and firewalls. Multiple Cisco and Juniper Certifications adds to the benefit. Experience with design and deployment of MPLS Layer 3 VPN, MPLS Traffic Engineering, MPLS QOS Diverse industry exposure - telecom, consumer goods, health care and IT consulting Experience with F5 GTM/LTM 8950 and VIPRION configuration/installation/support.
Skills : Active Directory, Dhcp, Dns, Disaster Recovery, PKI, Dell RMAD.
- Maintained Network, Upgraded software and Maintained Software.
- Maintained Hardware and Maintained Email Systems.
- Responsible for Server Management Installation of Software and Hardware Components.
- Managed email accounts Active Directory creating new users and setting permissions .
- Responsible for Imaging of computer Operating System Responsible for 6 different clubs networking hardware, software and mobile peripherals at sites.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing PCs, laptops, printers, and peripheral devices Ticket queue coordination using Remedy ticketing .
- Worked on OSPF using features like TSA, SA, NSSA and route summarization.
Bachelor Of Technology
Asst. Network Admin Resume
Headline : Over 7 years of experience in Network design, Security, Tier support of Networks in various environments. Experience working with security devices such as Firewalls, VPN switches and Intrusion Detection Systems. Extensive experience working on Cisco and Juniper routers/switches in complex environments with multiple ISPs.
Skills : Networking, Email Configuration, Microsoft Suites, And Steelcentral Packet Analyzer, Debian/Ubuntu Operations.
- Provided support for troubleshooting and resolving customer reported issues.
- Maintained, repaired and upgrading of hardware and software of PCs and Servers.
- Responsnible for Setting up new users, accounts and PCs on multiple domains.
- Assisted in document changes to existing environments or create new documentation for new deployment.
- Identified and solved help desk tickets.
- Detected and fixed network security issues.
- Designed and maintained layout of Access layer switches with fiber, copper trunks, SFP, port density EtherChannel and PoE devices as user .
Associate Network Admin Resume
Objective : Hands on experience in Routing, Switching, Firewall technologies with administration, configuration, implementation, troubleshooting and maintaining. Extensive experience in configuring and troubleshooting of routing protocols RIP v1/v2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and TCP/IP. Strong hands on experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting of Cisco 7600, 7200, 3800, 3600, 2800, 2600, 2500 and 1800 series Routers, Cisco Catalyst 6500, 4500, 3750, 2950 and 3500XL series switches.
Skills : Windows, Mac Os, Linux, Unix, Cisco, Microsoft.
- Troubleshot issues related to VLAN, VLAN Trunking, HSRP failovers, related issues.
- Configured IPSEC VPN on SRX series firewalls.
- Used TFTP server to backup Cisco configuration files.
- Assisted with Shiva Net Manager.
- Provided training sessions for users in Win 95 and office products.
- Provided cisco router configuration and change management, providing technical support for Cisco Router .
- Worked on installation, testing and troubleshooting of Routers, Switches and Firewalls.
Network Admin III Resume
Objective : Network engineer with around 6+ years of experience in routing, switching, firewall technologies, system design, implementation and troubleshooting of complex network systems. Experience in system and network administration engineering, hardware evaluation, project management, systems and network security, incident analysis and recovery.
Skills : Active Directory, Dhcp, Dns, Disaster Recovery, PKI, Dell RMAD.
- Upgraded the IOS on the 6500 switch, saving the old system configuration and running-configuration.
- Configured and troubleshot routing protocols like OSPF, BGP and EIGRP on Cisco routers.
- Configured EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP and static routing, MPLS WAN connectivity, Frame relay Wan Connectivity and Telnet and SSHv2 sessions.
- Maintained RFS 4000, WS 5100 Wireless Lan controllers and Access Points.
- Oversaw IT Network o Provided customer IT Support.
- Monitored Network Security.
- Designed network infrastructure to position Cisco NEAT and policy enforcement Setting up IP Telephony Services Configuring & maintaining.
Bachelors In Electronics
Network Admin II Resume
Headline : A dedicated professional who quickly learns new systems and applications, and provides his quality oriented nature to deliver the best service possible. A natural leader who is capable of handling multiple assignments, delegating responsibilities, and supervising others. A solid communicator able to interface between employees and customers and serve as an effective liaison.
Skills : System Administration, Network Administrator, Leadership.
- Performed load balancing and application level redundancy by deploying F5 BIG-IP LTM 6900.
- Involved in designing WAN infrastructure for redundancy in case of link failure.
- Enabled Device Profiling, Posture Assessment, BYOD provisioning with ISE and Sponsored Guest Access Work with NOC to resolve network and hardware .
- Created and applied group policy in Active Directory.
- Programmed MSP software to log outages and send notifications.
- Brought on new clients by resolving their longstanding software issues.
- Resolved chronic failures in CRM system.
Masters In Computer Science
Network Admin I Resume
Headline : To seek a System Administrator or Data Center Tech position with a strong organization that provides challenges and has potential for growth.
Skills : Microsoft & Linux Products, Concepts And Technologies.
- Responsible for Installation, Maintenance, Troubleshooting NAT, DHCP and TCP/IP.
- Responsible for Troubleshooting LAN/WAN related issues associated with routing and routing protocols.
- Maintained system continuity by creating a recovery plan, testing, and restoring servers from backup.
- Provided troubleshooting and other IT services to over five thousand students and 1200 faculty.
- Ran the networking side of the Server Room which housed over 1500 servers.
- Operated the day to day network, ran scans for vulnerability, completed networking tasks for helpdesk.
- Provided network technical support and assistance, as well as monitor network operation.
Master In Information Systems
Lead Network Admin Resume
Summary : To seek a challenging position in a company where can use knowledge and experience for the development of company and self.
Skills : Project Management/Low Voltage TECH, Low Voltage Technician.
- Verified and documented instructor demo-station resources are working and labeled.
- Organized project schedule and lead team of student.
- Handled warranty claims High voltage tester Maintaining & trouble shooting of the network SKILLS 20+ years of networking, windows operating system .
- Supported 400+ users in Union Pacific's Roseville Yard.
- Maintained Access Database for customers.
- Developed/Debugged/Tested new AIRS software using VB 4.0 and 5.0.
- Revised User's Guide for software to include updates to distributed software and Internet pages.
Bachelor's In Electrical
Network Admin Resume
Headline : Experience in Networking, including hands-on experience in IP network design providing network support, installation and analysis. Network Professional with 7 Plus years of experience in Designing and troubleshooting LAN, WAN, MPLS in Branch, Campus and Data Center environments. Expert level knowledge of troubleshooting, implementing, optimizing and testing of static and dynamic routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP; ability to interpret and resolve complex route table problems.
Skills : Designing and troubleshooting LAN, WAN, MPLS.
- Resolved 3rd level tickets related to Windows.
- Explored tools for network design and monitoring PCI audit compliance.
- Administered client and software pushes using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Consult with end-users, assess issues, and determine needs.
- Detected, diagnosed, and resolved all connectivity related issues Configure client stations for optimum performance with appropriate security features.
- Created and configured new user profile in AD and Microsoft.
- Provided technical support for office personnel and management when hardware.
- Implemented redundancy with HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, Ether channel technology (LACP, PAgP) Experience in implementing security policies like NAT, PAT, IDS, IPS, VPN and Access lists.