Network Operations Specialist Resume
Headline : Reliable, versatile, detail-oriented professional with over twenty years of progressive experience in Information Technology, specializing in Information Security Administration, Provisioning, Identity and Access Management, Cyber-Security and IT Compliance. Highly skilled in a variety of computing operating systems, products and software.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Responsible for advanced installation, operation, and maintenance of switching, data communications, and peripheral equipment associated with a landline switching office.
- Installed and maintained circuits including routing tables on the Nortel DMS 500 and DSC DEX 600E switch.
- Performed billing and image copies on DMS 500 switch.
- Analyzed and responded to switch messages and alarms in a timely manner.
- Tested DS3 and T1 facilities and acceptance with telco.
- Worked on network and facilities trouble tickets.
- Wrote DSX jackfield cross-connects and ran cables to appropriate equipment.
Bachelors Of Science
Sr. Network Operations Specialist Resume
Headline : Dedicated and motivated team player with strong leadership skills seeking to apply system administration abilities to a junior system administration position.
Skills : ITIL, Strategic Planning.
- Worked with NOC center to resolve troubles on Alcatel Sonet Multiplexer 1648 SM and site related issues.
- Experienced with DSC iMTN Broadband-DACS.
- Experienced with the following test equipment: Tberd 224, 209, and 310 Fireberd 950.
- Proven expertise in supporting and troubleshooting hardware, software and networking issues for 800+ user base located across the U.S.
- Logged, tracked and resolved technical issues using ICW incident tracking system to ensure proper service levels.
- Installed and upgraded computer hardware, operating system, network connectivity, desktop applications, printing and email.
- Performed proper diagnostic and troubleshooting analysis to resolve issues related to hardware, software, network connectivity and business applications.
Jr. Network Operations Specialist Resume
Headline : Analytical Technical Customer Service Specialist with a vast knowledge of web applications, software and framework seeking to assist clients in all troubleshooting endeavors. Adept at resolving complex network issues. Critical thinker who addresses customer support issues quickly and who consistently exceeds performance standards.
Skills : Python, Java, C++, TCP/IP, Networking, Computer Hardware, Computer Repair, Information Technology.
- Verified 911 service access, porting current number into system, or setting up new service, service change request, managing .
- Provided management of Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame, Parking, and Concessions, at the time of employment.
- Supported HP-UX mainframe and ISDN connections to 10 ticket purchasing locations.
- Supervised technicians with router configurations, dialup support, VPN networks and troubleshooting.
- Monitored and maintained the corporations WAN/LAN connections.
- Worked with other provisionary to utilize various tools to assist with the provisioning process including searchable marconi nsap and switch clli html documents.
- Utilized an access database for tracking connections between dslams, red backs, and ans network switches.
Asst. Network Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : Provided over 10 years of engineering support for aerospace and submarine vehicles. Worked with customers and carriers on telecommunication and network issues. Management of Cisco 2500 - 7500 series routers. Knowledge of HP OpenView, MRTG, NT servers and Linux.
Skills : Active Directory, Exchange Server, Servers, Outlook, Windows, Network Administration.
- Installed app, troubleshoot, resolve and configure user accounts for the Rightfax system.
- Supported fault isolation and error recovery of the FRAME-RELAY .
- Coordinated site commissioning, decommissioning and port speed upgrades.
- Configured CISCO 2500, 2600 and 7500 routers, Catalyst 6500, 5000 switches, Cabletron 6000, 2200 switches, KENTROX DataSMART 688 CSU/DSU,.
- Coordinated and planned the installation of WAN's and LAN's for customers in Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Georgia, Florida and Alabama.
- Traveled to and set up various pharmacies around the country in order to model headquarters operations.
- Established an inventory management system to withhold multimillion dollar pharmaceutical orders Collaborated with executive level management.
Non Technical In Information Technology
Associate Network Operations Specialist Resume
Summary : Working in a Challenging position as an Electronic Technician in the field of Assemble, Integration, and Testing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Professional Microsoft Windows OS Knowledge, Professional MAC OS Knowledge, Many IT Networking .
- Analyzed network data to determine network usage, disk space availability, or server function.
- Configured and defined parameters for installation or testing of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, or related networking equipment.
- Configured security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
- Configure wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers or related equipment.
- Documented network support activities.
- Evaluated local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) performance data to ensure sufficient availability or speed, to identify network problems, or for disaster recovery purposes.
- Identified the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
Associate In Certified By KSC For Fiber Optic
Network Operations Specialist III Resume
Summary : To achieve a senior technical position with a company that recognizes its top employees for meeting business goals and rewarding them with advancement and greater opportunities.
Skills : Customer Service, CSS, Graphic Design, HTML, Networking.
- Installed and configured wireless networking equipment.
- Installed network software, including security or firewall software.
- Performed installation and trouble shooting of central office Equipment.
- Created Metrics and Reports utilizing Oracle and Access databases.
- Utilized Schematics for troubleshooting.
- Troubleshot ADSL service, including ASAM / DSLAMs, Switches and Routers f.
- Troubleshot Alcatel 1000, 7300, Lucent CBX 500 Switches, Ciena 7100 Routers, Cisco 6509 Routers.
Computer Information Systems
Network Operations Specialist II Resume
Objective : Innovative, strategic, service oriented technology professional with a proven capability to lead and develop individuals, teams, and organizational culture. Significant experience and achievements in rebuilding multiple technology infrastructures and designing sustainable, reliable network operations as well as managing and developing successful service support teams.
Skills : TCP/IP, Windows Networking, VPN, Remote Support, Remedy, Service Desk,.
- Administratored for access control of Email and AMS.
- Provided client connectivity to an externally managed network using multiple protocols and tools.
- Responsible for designing and configuring data, signal and management, and VoIP (Voice) over a frame relay network using ATM protocol and proprietary software.
- Assigned digital signal (DS3) rates and optical carrier (OC3) levels to existing bandwidth facilitating connections across integrated service hubs and routers.
- Provided 24/7 Surveillance over ATM - frame relay network using applications such as Net cool Skills Used ATM.
- Used various UNIX/ Sun scripts to manually bill, provision, and update customer database records.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained support procedures through gathering of business requirements.
MCSA In Microsoft Certified Professional
Network Operations Specialist I Resume
Summary : Driven, results-oriented individual, with strong project planning and management ability. Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, and clearly and persuasively communicate with users of varying technical expertise. Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities. Seeking an environment that challenges my intellect, provides room for growth and leadership opportunities, and supports a culture of teamwork and camaraderie.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Elements, PowerPoint.
- Resolved complex technical issues in accordance with defined service level agreements.
- Handled Escalations.Provided Application and System support BOCRIS, Billing Systems, SOCS, RNS, SOEG, Oracle Based Work Flow system EUM.
- Tested provisioning, billing and other systems SOEG, NAMS, BOCRIS (mainframe), ISTORE, MCDB, ORACLE lookup, WORKFLOW, STAC, QIP, RADIUS, CRM, Legacy Systems, and CCTOOL.
- Confirmed router models to determine proper cabling connection schemes.
- Achieved up to modem port, then router configuration reloads were scheduled to run off hours.
- Installed, supported, repaired, and maintained the Credit Union's Local and Wide Area Networks, comprised of Cisco routers and switches.
- Installed and configured Cisco VPN software and hardware for Credit Union telecommuters, including Cisco PIX and ASA firewalls, cable and DSL modems, wireless networks, and routers.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Network Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : Talented network administrator with a Master's of Science degree in Information Systems. Strong background in network administration and experience in configuring, implementing, and maintaining network devices and IS systems. Maintains up-to-date industry knowledge and IT skills by pursuing certifications and using knowledge gained within the field.
Skills : Technician, Good communication skills.
- Coordinated rollout of full-disk encryption software for 100+ user laptops.
- Migrated satellite branches to connect with existing Credit Union fiber backbone.
- Monitored and maintained network stability by utilizing MRTG, Observer & Intermapper programs as well as network troubleshooting.
- Reviewed and executed contracts for radiology facilities for network participation.
- Negotiated contracted rates with interested providers.
- Supported and managed information systems at the highest level.
- Develop strategies and install and configure data communications equipment throughout the Regional Network Enterprise Center.
Master Of Science In Information Systems
Network Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : Detailed- oriented operations specialist that is driven to complete tasks and surpass deadlines Experience includes pharmaceuticals, operations, inventory management, and training.
Skills : HP Service Manager Peregrine, Sharepoint, BSM/Topaz Monitoring, Control M, Autosys, REACT, Microsoft Office Suite, Cognos, Mainframe.
- Managed many phone calls ranging from residential to corporate customers, meanwhile coordinating with Network Operations Engineers and Field Technicians to mitigate and solve the issue.
- Responsible for monitoring ATM, Frame Relay, SONET, and IP-MPLS networks, Digital DS0, DS1, DS3 circuits, and environment alarms from a centralized Network Operations Center (NOC), ensuring high availability and attainment of service levels, using Network Management tools.
- Troubleshot, repaired, and maintains network systems hardware (Cisco, Calix, Zhone), software (ZMS, Calix, ICE), and related network and infrastructure support.
- Participated in network and system administration duties, including security, remote access, maintenance of server's integrity, data backups and restoration, and offsite storage.
- Managed exchange server and additional issues as required troubleshooting hardware and software issues Managed and reviewed windows system, security, .
- Responsible for the monitoring of network infrastructure, handling equipment failures, diagnosis of system problems, monitoring of customer host .
- Provided operational DSL Help Desk support for business & residential customers, handled customer request and complaints, and resolved issues making .
Prep In Special Services Telephony