Nursing Assistant Certified Resume
Objective : Certified Nursing Assistant with experience serving chronically ill patients, including assisting with daily living activities and household tasks. Patient and highly compassionate. Fast-learning recent CNA graduate enthusiastic about working in a hospital or clinic setting.
Skills : Certified Nursing Assistant, Fast-learning recent CNA.
- Observed and documented patient status and reported patient complaints to the case manager.
- Read and recorded temperature, pulse and respiration.
- Completed and submitted clinical documentation in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Prepared patient rooms prior to their arrival.
- Collected urine and fecal samples.
- Assisted with adequate nutrition and fluid intake.
- Planned, prepared and served meals and snacks according to prescribed diets.
Associate Of Science In Human Services
Sr. Nursing Assistant Certified Resume
Objective : To find a career in the medical field that will challenge and utilize customer service and medical skills. One that will allow to assist patients and improve their quality of life by utilizing strong communication skills, attention to detail, dependability and strong work ethic.
Skills : Correct And Proper Administration Of Injections Calculations.
- Answered patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patients' needs.
- Provided physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising.
- Communicated with patients to ascertain feelings or need for assistance or social and emotional support.
- Documented or otherwised report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Recorded vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate, as directed by medical or nursing staff.
- Recorded height or weight of patients.
- Undressed, washed, and dressed patients who are unable to do so for themselves.
AA In Health Studies
Jr. Nursing Assistant Certified Resume
Summary : Highly dependable and supportive individual with outstanding communication skills as well as great customer service capability.
Skills : Guest relations, Manage simultaneous projects, Resourceful Conversational.
- Exercised patients who are comatose, paralyzed, or have restricted mobility.
- Assisted others to lift patients to move them on or off beds, examination tables, surgical tables, or stretchers.
- Assisted patients with activities of daily living Successfully crosstrain to multiple departments including ICU, Telemetry, ER, Behavioral Health, Med/Surg/Peds, and Cancer Center/Infusion Services.
- Certified in venipuncture, IV insertion/removal and infusions.
- Certified to be 1:1 with psychological patients and apply restraints properly in high risk situations.
- Performed secretarial duties in ICU and ER efficiently and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Typed at a rate of 40 plus WPM and use all Microsoft data entry systems and software.
Asst. Nursing Assistant Certified Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a teacher's aide at Early Education Center utilizing classroom management skills, clerical expertise and a genuine love for children to help providing quality education.
Skills : Great Communication, Great Multitasker, Detail Oriented CPR/AED/BLS Certified.
- Transfered calls to multiple extensions upon request of doctors, nurses, and other staff.
- Took and reported calls from EMS Perform point of care testing, foley catheter placement/ maintenance/removal, pregnancy tests.
- Successfully identified correct patient with full name and date of birth while verifying name band Complete department orders and restocking.
- Became a SuperUser for many different systems and procedures while in the hospital/healthcare setting.
- Responded appropriately to the physical, and emotional needs of patients.
- Assisted with bathing and grooming.
- Completed vitals signs and one on one with residence.
CNA In Nursing
Associate Nursing Assistant Certified Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will benefit from organizational skills, and ability to use written and verbal skills to communicate in a professional setting. Experienced in working under pressure. Able to complete assignments with little turnaround time. Good people skills, whether dealing with individuals on the phone or in person.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office.
- Gathered clinical data in regards to residents status and conditions.
- Reported any change to the Nurse on duty.
- Transferred resident from bed to wheel chair and chair to bed.
- Learned compassion and understanding for another human that is living in this type of situation.
- Provided nursing care under the supervision of RN in line with resident care policies and procedures.
- Protected and supported resident rights and assist the individuals to maintain independence.
- Obtained samples, weights, and vital signs of patients.
Nursing Assistant Certified III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that is challenging, rewarding, that also allows the unique opportunity to gain the experience necessary to become a skilled and experienced Certified Nursing Assistant.
Skills : Trained Medication Assistant, Basic Life Support, Excellent Customer Service , Ability To Learn Quickly.
- Provided assistance to residents in bathing and feeding.
- Reported to the RN and doctors regarding the status of patient.
- Maintained a neat and clean ward environment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly.
- Proven record of maintaining general precautions.
- Assisted patients with activities of daily living.
- Maintained ward order.
Nursing Assistant Certified Resume
Objective : Certified nursing assistant seeking challenging position in which to expand upon skills and knowledge base.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Problem Solving, Time Management, Communication , Computer Literacy, Flexibility.
- Transferred with transfer belt, ambulating patients.
- Helped care for sickly beings in recovering from their illness so can go back home.
- Assisted patients in recovery from surgery by keeping them active and as independent as possible.
- Used Customer service skills, basic knowledge of illness or surgical procedures.
- Assisted residents with activities of daily living.
- Managed residents' medications and treatments.
- Kept residents' medical charts up to date and process new orders.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Nursing Assistant Certified I Resume
Headline : Highly dedicated and resourceful Certified Nursing Assistant with an exemplary record of caring and thorough resident service. Adept at handling difficult or traumatic sitiuations with complete courtesy and professionalism. Able to work well independently and as a resident health care team member. Core Qualifications Over 12 months hands-on experience as a Nursing Assistant State of Washington CNA Certification License First Aid and CPR Certified Computer: MS Word and Excel.
Skills : Patient Hygiene Transfer, Ambulation Toileting Sanitation.
- Provided ambulation with walker and gait belt, .
- Provided companionship and organize appropriate activities.
- Oversaw basic and specific patient care according to shift schedule.
- Supervised and assisted patients with self cleaning and grooming, keeping hygienic practices in mind.
- Took vital signs and record changes in patient record.
- Informed RN/LPN of abnormal changes in baseline behaviors.
- Cleaned and cared for patient personal space.
CNA Training Certification In CNA Training
Lead Nursing Assistant Certified Resume
Summary : Dedicated, service-focused professional seeing to transition into healthcare as a nursing assistant. Highly motivated to launch a career into Social Work. Reliable worker with ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills. developed an outstanding work history, reputation as a team player and passion for helping others.
Skills : Nursing Assistant, Vital Signs, Customer Service, Fast Paced Environment.
- Recorded input/output as directed by care plan.
- Peformed colostomy and catheter care.
- Identified skin changes and report findings.
- Performed tranfers and assist with ambulation utilizing Hoyer lift and sit to stand equipment.
- Worked with a very heavy load so working fast is a "must" without error.
- Responsible for Running and managing the rate and amount in which takes place in each feeding.
- Handled oral feedings when scheduled for the child.
High School Diploma
Nursing Assistant Certified Resume
Summary : Professionally trained Nursing Assistant Certified with experience and maintaining high standards of culturally competent care for wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
Skills : Customer Service, Medical Terminology, Training.
- Greeted customers entering the theatre and politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Assisted customers with inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Processed daily invoices/ticket redemptions/exchanges.
- Directed calls to appropriate individuals and personnel.
- Monitored cash drawers in checkout stations.
- Experienced with various medical conditions including Parkinson's, Dementia, Diabetes, Cancer, and Alzheimer's Disease.
- Supervised intake of a resident with special diet restrictions.